Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Exhibitionist Life - 4. A Day in the Office - Classwork

"I love learning."

21
2 Comments 2
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words

All fresh from my commute, I headed to class.

It was a small group, but that's to be expected for this specialized unit. I'm one of two women in this class of eleven. Training was always a casual affair, and it was acceptable to ignore the company dress code requirements. Jeans were the norm, so I stood out as soon as I bounced into the room.

In my normal walking stride, my skirt swayed, flounced, and flipped at the hem, flashing a little bare skin as I came down the steps of the lecture hall.  

I took a seat in the second row, near the middle aisle.

The only other woman was behind me, as was one man, with a few seats between them. The rest were scattered in the first and second rows around me. There was one man a few seats to my right. Three others across the aisle to my left. The rest were scattered across the front row.

I crossed my legs and my skirt fell away showing a lot of my outer right thigh, leading into sweeter places. I glanced to my right and definitely had his attention.

But it was too soon to go any further. We all needed this training and certification, and it wouldn’t be good to be too distracted. Of course, breaks and lunch could be a different story.

I didn’t fidget, too much, during the first lecture, though I did uncross and cross my legs a few times, occasionally running a hand down the exposed thigh or pretending to adjust the skirt. After ninety minutes we got a break. Some people headed for the bathroom while the rest of us gathered in the hall just to stretch our legs.

A few of us started chatting about the lecture. The man who’d been seated to my right, stood particularly close, just to my left and ever so slightly behind me. It wasn’t long before I understood why. I felt him brush a hand against my skirt. When I didn’t move, he was emboldened and squeezed an ass cheek. When I still didn’t shift my weight or move away, he lifted the skirt just enough to touch and feel my bare ass. He ran his hand across my ass and slid his fingers to tickle where my thighs met my cunt. When he still encountered no resistance, his fingers moved up to stroke my lips and slip a finger between them.

No one else noticed and I didn’t make a scene, though a smile of satisfaction did turn up my lips. As we went back in for the next lecture, I glanced at him and winked. His uncertain smile turned into a huge grin.

The game had begun.

I went back to my seat. He went back to his seat on my right. I crossed my legs again, giving him the view of my thigh, only this time I lifted that side of my skirt up to my waist. He quietly moved a seat closer to me.

The lecture droned on and the next time I uncrossed my legs, I let them drop open with my skirt covering my cunt. Every time I brought a hand to my face, I made sure I brushed against a hard nipple.

I was still able to focus on the lecture, but I was not so sure about those around me as my skirt slowly climbed up my legs. Our instructor caught a sense of what was happening when the men in the second row kept glancing my way.

The two behind me could tell something was going on, but couldn’t see, yet.

Our next break was half an hour for lunch. Most people stood up, but those of us in the second row held back. The instructor had left the room and when those from the front row turned around, they had a full view of me, now with my skirt pulled up exposing my pussy and my fingers sliding toward it.

I had one hand stroking my pussy and clit while the other gave its attention pulling a hard, throbbing nipple.

All of me was begging for release. But not yet. I had thirty minutes and I was going to enjoy it.

Two of the men weren’t interested and left for a bite to eat. The rest feasted their eyes on me as I continued fanning my flames.

I brought my feet up to rest on the backs of the seats in front of me, dropping my knees and spreading my legs as far open as I could. My cunt was shiny with my juices in anticipation of what was to come. (No pun intended.)

I reached down my top and bra lifting out my breasts by their throbbing nipples.

I cupped each one and lifted them up to my mouth. I sucked on one hungry nipple and then the other. I pinched and pulled them as far as they could go. I twisted them, lifting them up high above my tits and shaking them back and forth and up and down, bouncing my breasts around. I dropped them and began to spank them, moaning a little as each slap was stronger. All of the attention they had on the commute made them more susceptible to instant orgasm. I was hornier than ever.

AshleyStarxTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AshleyStarxTS

I lifted one nipple and then the other to my mouth and sucked it in. I let the tit hang from my mouth, grabbing the nipple between my teeth, and biting it just a little longer before it fell away. I brought the other nipple to give it the same treatment, while I pulled and twisted the first one.

Once the second one fell from my teeth, I started spanking my nipples.

Each slap against them made me whimper wanting more. I smacked them until my arms gave out but it wasn’t enough.

“Help? Please? I need more.” I begged.

Three people jumped at the chance. The first to come was my groper on my right, and the only other woman on the left. He picked up where I left off, spanking my right nipple, and making it sting. She grabbed the left one with a hard twist and pulled it away from me. The third man moved my hands from my cunt and started spanking it and my clit. I was writhing in painful desire.

“More. Oh, please more. Don’t stop”, were the only words I could whimper.

They doubled their efforts alternating all the things I had already done, but more intensely.

I hadn’t come yet but my juices were really flowing now, dripping on the floor.

I reached for my pussy, shoving the spanking hand away, and plunged three fingers in all the way to my palm. As I shoved them in and out, I added the other and my thumb.

I felt a hot mouth on my left nipple sucking it hard, flicking her tongue, and biting with her teeth. She slapped the surrounding flesh.

I brought my other hand down and added two more fingers to my pulsing pussy. All of them were wiggling in there, triggering multiple sensations at the same time. My moaning was getting louder, my breathing more ragged. My orgasm was near.

I withdrew the two extra fingers and moved them to my clit. It was swollen and peeking out. I had no trouble pinching it with my thumb and forefinger. My whole body shuddered, but I held back my orgasm.

I looked around me and there were five hard, swollen dicks pointed at me, being pounded toward release. The woman on my left had her tits out and I was now working hers as she did mine. I reached up and pulled one to my mouth.

Reaching up her skirt, I found her as wet as I was, I rubbed her clit while a cock rammed in and out of her pussy, driving her mad for release. She spread her legs to give us full access greedily we accepted the invitation.

I reached for the hand of a man in front of me and brought his fingers close to replace mine. He started fucking me to the beat of his masturbation. So good.

I moved my now free hand to the cock of the man on my right while he held my clit, pinching, pulling, and rubbing it until my orgasm came crashing over me, I screamed,

“Yes. Harder! Don’t stop. Yeeesss!” Triggering everyone else to explode at the same time.

We were all covered in cum. Me most of all. All those cocks had moved in close and shot their loads all over my thighs and dribbling down to my cunt.

We spent the remaining few minutes cleaning up for the afternoon lecture. The hall smelled of sex for the rest of the day. Those who hadn’t participated never said a word. The instructor only smiled when she entered the hall, recognizing the scent, probably not for the first time.

The afternoon break was only five minutes and everyone headed for the bathrooms except me. I stayed in my seat, quietly caressing the insides of my thighs and slipping a couple of fingers in and out of my tender pussy, petting the inside of it lovingly.

The rest of the class passed without excitement and soon enough the exam was taken and the class was over.

I had a few things to take care of in the office two floors up but a quick stop in the bathroom would, most certainly, come first.

 

What a lovely, cum filled day I’ve had.

Our professional relationships will forever be altered by what we learned about each other after today. I was looking forward to spending more time together. A few of the cocks I saw were certainly enticing and I hope I get to wrap myself around one or two of them in the not-too-distant future.

The guy fingering me had a really thick cock. I watched him pound himself, his fingertips just meeting. I could almost feel it stretching my mouth to its limits as he thrust himself deeper and deeper into my throat. I could feel him slapping my nipples with it and then fucking my tits. Then to my cunt, teasing my eager, aching hole, and then slamming himself all the way in. Ah, but I digress.

Think I’ll go to the Christmas party this year.

Until then, a girl can dream.

Published 
Written by greblogeus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments