Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighborhood Watch: Lifting Off

"Emily finally gives in to her lust and tries to fuck Vincent, but is he done playing?"

79
23 Comments 23
3.9k Views 3.9k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Author's Notes

"Having teased Vincent to her breaking point, Emily decides to take things further. Vincent, however, is well aware of her kinks and games, and he doesn't give her what she wants, he gives her what she needs."

That night, Emily’s slumber was filled with horny, erotic dreams. Her heated state and lusty mindset caused her to awaken several times, her mind whirling with horny fantasies and possible scenarios. She spent more time, during the night, fingering her overheated, dripping cunt than she did sleeping. Despite the lack of sleep and masturbating to at least five orgasms after the show she’d put on, the brunette showoff was up early, unable to sleep. She’d passed the point of no return, the previous evening, vocalizing her desires to the ether.

That sunny, Monday morning, Emily was determined to convey the message of her desires. Regretfully, Vincent wasn’t cooperating. With the windows open and Emily clad in only her short, silky, Kimono robe, she paced back and forth, under the pretense of walking to her bathroom to shower before work, looking for her neighbor to make his morning appearance. Idly wringing a white washcloth she planned on using in the shower, she realized that she was extremely flustered; nobody had ever turned her on to the point that she was willing to beg, before.

All Emily knew was that Vincent not only knew how to play her game, her way, but he also knew how to seduce her with a word or two. Unused to being the pursuer, she was clueless about what to do, what she should say, or anything, really. Nonetheless, his refusal to break through the barriers she’d set had her in a sexual stupor. His charisma was sexually magnetic, and Emily would make every move, if need be, to get him into bed. 

Finally, he emerged from his dwelling. Shirtless, with his body in a finer physical condition than most men half his age, barefoot, and wearing loose, thin lounge pants, he surveyed his yard, probably planning more work to do. With determination and all the resolve she could muster, Emily picked up the rose from the previous evening and stomped across the street. Her other hand still clutched the white washcloth she had intended to use in the shower.

Looking amused, he veered his concentrated gaze toward her, his lips parting in a dreamy, sexy smile, his eyes appraising and evaluating her body and liking what he saw. Although the spark in his eye ignited her sexual fuse, Emily ignored the lusty passion that quickly scorched her core and mentally debated what she was going to say. His gaze fell to the rose he’d left, and an impish smirk played over his face as he acknowledged the meaning behind her carrying it with her.

He knew that she held it to use as an opening statement. However, he didn’t play fair. Vincent didn’t shrug it off, nor did he stammer out an apology or try to use it to seduce her. He played her game better than she did. Vincent, noting her sublime gesture, spoke volumes with his facial expression. He was delighted, inviting her to move beyond her opening salvo. There was just something in his expression that told Emily that he instantly knew all the reasons why, all of her counters, and he had already countered all her excuses and justifications, leaving her with only her panting, heaving lust.

As if that weren’t enough, the way he looked at her, the passionate hunger on his visage, and his cool, confident posture that demonstrated that he was more than able to fulfill all the fantasies running amok through her head, caused the brunette to stop for a second and stew in her heat. Her mind went blank, and every witty comment she’d thought of fled her mind.

“I surrender,” she spat out, a sheepish but horny look on her face. Her tone was one of resigned horniness. “You win.”

“Oh really? What did I win?”

“You’re actually going to make me say it, aren’t you?” Buying herself some time, she held up the white washcloth and waved it in the air. “See? The flag of surrender.”

Her arm gesticulating about in mock surrender caused her robe to open, the tie coming undone. Nude beneath it, her ripe, round tits and glistening mound were on display. Beyond the point of blushing, Emily merely studied his reaction to her unintentional flashing. He non-verbally showed desire, appreciation, and a complete lack of judgment. There was just something about the way he handled it all that made her pussy hot and wet. Emily realized that she’d teased herself into a major case of lust, and Vincent was the object of her passion.

“Fine, damn it,” she continued. “I’ll say it.” Emily paused, and her body was, to her surprise, trembling. “I want you to touch me.” 

She stood there, defiant and challenging. The words had been said, now it was up to him. Every nerve fiber in her body stood on high alert, ready to receive his touch. Her entire body, even her heart, mind, and soul, eagerly anticipated the feel of his hands on her flesh.

“Excellent,” he chuckled. “Where would you like to be touched?”

The bastard.

“You know where,” Emily countered, suddenly no longer so confident.

“Perhaps I do, but I need you to tell me.”

“I, ah, umm, well…”

Vincent closed the small distance between the two of them. He stood agonizingly close to her panting body, watching her breasts heave with desire. His voice, low and sexy, as he politely cut her speech off, seduced her more easily and quickly than any man had ever done with a hundred kisses and a thousand fondles.

“Your neck,” he began. Vincent’s voice was saturated with lust, seasoned with devilish pleasure, and his words washed over her soul like a thousand tongues on her flesh. “Would you like me to touch your neck?”

His hands rose close to her neck, barely grazing a stray lock of her hair. Still, he didn’t touch her. With a sharp intake of breath, unable to speak, move, or even breathe, Emily just chewed on her lower lips and nodded. Her eyes were pleading, begging.

“Or your shoulders,” his hand continued downward, never touching, and moving with a smooth, confident ease. “Would you like to feel my hands gently caressing your delicate, perfect shoulders?”

“Mm-hmm,” she moaned, nodding.

Emily’s primal impulses consumed her. She was no longer thinking, only reacting, and following his lead. At that moment, she realized that while he wanted her, she’d somehow placed all control in his hands. Surprisingly, she found herself wanting him to control it. Although part of her mind screamed that she shouldn’t enjoy or tolerate it, her body responded with volcanic heat. 

He continued, somehow seemingly knowing the mental war raging inside her. “Or your perfect breasts? I long to touch them, squeeze them gently, kiss, nibble, and suck those round mounds of sensitive flesh until you squirm.”

Reflexively, she thrust out her exposed breasts, her hardened nipples swollen. Her robe parted even more from her movements, exposing her nudity to anyone on the block. Emily couldn’t have cared less if anyone saw her; she was so deeply enthralled by his seductive wiles that she would have eagerly bent over the hood of his car and let him take her, right there in the open.

Still, his verbal seduction continued. “Or your taut, firm stomach. I can imagine how smooth your flesh is, how hot it would be to the touch. And your perfect, wet pussy. I can see that you’re aroused, and I bet you taste like honey.”

As her body trembled, she spread her legs to allow him access. Still, he didn’t touch her.

“Are you going to touch me or not? I already told you I want it.”

He chuckled, and Emily realized that she was enjoying the torture. “If my sense of timing is correct, you need to get ready for work.”

“Fucking touch me, please.”

“What are you wearing to the office, today?”

Exasperated, she sighed out her response. “A black skirt and white blouse. Why?”

“No panties,” he smiled. “Since you love exhibiting yourself, no panties.”

“I, uh, I can’t.”

“You can, and you will.” Vincent’s tone wasn’t demanding or domineering. Though his words spoke commandments, his tone and expression were jovial, all in fun, and suggesting. Emily knew that she had the option to play along or not, feeling empowered, although she wasn’t exactly controlling the encounter.

“If I do, will you touch me?”

He smiled and nodded. “Of course, after dinner, tonight. I’ll take you out someplace nice, so we can chat. Dress as sexy as you dare.”

“And if I don’t?”

“I’ll take you someplace rundown and nasty, but you can still dress as sexy as you dare.” His mirth was contagious.

“See you at six, then?”

She turned and made to leave. His comment about getting ready for work was correct. She still needed to shower and dress, and Emily was already running several minutes behind. As soon as she took her first step, she felt the erotically-charged sensation of his hand grasping her firmly but delicately by the wrist.

“Oooh,” she sighed in pleasure. Her knees grew weak from just that simple touch.

Vincent pulled her toward him, spinning her around. Before she could even exhale, he’d swept her up into his arms. Her nude flesh and overly-sensitive nipples pressed against his muscular body. Emily felt her heart stop, then beat thunderously. 

His strong, manly hands ran down her back as she cooed and panted into his chest. When his fingertips lightly brushed over the contours of her perfectly-formed ass, she nearly orgasmed on the spot. With one hand lingering near her butt, the other reached up and gently grasped her chin, pointing her face towards his.

He’s going to kiss me. I can’t wait, she thought to herself.

His lips hovered near hers; her body responded on instinct, a mix of anticipation and raw desire. Emily’s lips parted, her eyes closed, and she readied herself for what she knew would be the most passionate, lust-inducing, soulful kiss she’s ever had.

“Six-thirty,” he whispered. “Now, go, get ready for work, and let me appreciate your stunning beauty as you walk away.”

Although she didn’t get what she wanted, Emily was smiling broadly, veritably gleaming, as she returned to her house. Most guys just want to fuck, but he knew how to fuck her mind, first. He’d only touched her, ever so lightly, for a millisecond, but Emily was now utterly aware that she’d do anything he asked, and she’d love it.

Emily’s kink of exhibiting herself was completely intertwined with her need to be desired and to prolong the building of passion. To her, the actual act of sex paled by comparison. This time, though, it was different. Her neighbor knew how to churn her lusty impulses into all-consuming neediness. She even wondered if he somehow held some magical power over her.

The sultry vixen was more than a few minutes late to work that morning. Her mind and body were so overheated that she made good use of the shower massage. The combination of her fingers fucking her sodden pussy and the shower head on full blast, pulsing jets of water on her clit, gave her an intense orgasm in the shower. Still horny, she fingered herself in front of her vanity mirror when she should have been doing her makeup.

When her businesslike, pencil skirt slid over her bare ass, Emily grew overwhelmed with nasty, lusty thoughts and feelings. She’d gone without panties once or twice before, but never because it had been commanded. Although nobody would notice, unless she bent, showing no garment lines, or squatted, which would reveal her sexual treasure box for all to see, intentionally being bare under one, single layer of thin cloth made her feel like a trashy, filthy whore.

The feeling of the morning air wafting up between her thighs with every step caressed and cooled her wet, hot cunt lips, which was a constant, horny reminder that she was nude beneath her skirt. It was so slutty that she was about to drown in her lusty juices. The fact that he’d commanded her to do it made the idea all the hotter. That’s how she chose to view it; he ordered her to go without underwear, and she wanted to obey. If that was the power he could hold over her from a simple touch, she was sexually terrified of the control he’d have if he were one-tenth as good at sex as he seemed to be at building sexual desire. Overcome with lust, Emily reached under her skirt and stroked her clit to one more orgasm before heading out the door.

Her day at work was a horny blur. Every coworker, in her mind, was eyeing her up, somehow knowing that beneath her professional veneer that she was a nude, horny slut in a state of heat. Simple communication became laced with hints that they wanted to fuck her. Each movement of her body while she sat at her desk chair, every time she stood, bent, or sat, and all of her steps as she moved from place to place became lust-inducing actions. Rather than go out for lunch, Emily ran to the ladies’ room and fingered her dripping twat for the entire thirty minutes.

At the end of her non-productive work day, Emily raced home in her fervent need to be touched by her neighbor. She didn’t know exactly when she’d surrendered her entire will to him, but she was too caught up in the emotional ecstasy of how he made her feel to bother with caring. He wasn’t outside when she arrived home. But, due to her needing to work late to cover her tardiness that morning, Emily raced the clock to be ready for Vincent at 6:30 sharp. Luckily, she felt nasty, like a dirty slut, dressed in nice outerwear but lacking panties, so, she merely reapplied her makeup a little darker, more wanton, and removed her bra.

PauletteHill7
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PauletteHill7

At twenty-nine minutes past six, she jogged out of her front door, wondering what the evening would entail. Her neighbor, looking debonair in black, pleated pants and a tailored button-down, was already outside, waiting for her.

Stopping in the middle of the street, Emily looked around, quickly, then pulled up her skirt to prove her absence of panties.

“Good girl,” he chuckled. For some reason, she beamed, proudly.

“I did as you asked; I hope you’re happy,” Emily quipped, trying to let some annoyance drip from her words. She was well aware that her tone truthfully portrayed that she was seeking his approval.

He opened the door to his truck. “Let’s go eat.”

Ever the gentleman, he helped her climb into his vehicle. Emily stuck her ass out, hoping he’d touch it, grab it, or give in to the temptation. However, he tortured her by placing his hand on the small of her back to help guide her up and into her seat. His hand placement was perfect—low enough to make her flesh tingle with the heat of desire, but just barely high enough to not be considered lecherous. 

“How was your work day?” he began as they pulled away. He didn’t mention where they were going or dwell on her flashing him. It both aroused and infuriated her.

“I don’t remember,” she confessed. “All I really remember is how fucking horny it was to be without panties, wondering if anyone knew. I skipped lunch so I could masturbate.”

Emily’s inner voice chastised her for being so forward and open about how slutty and aroused she was. She was beyond any self-control, though. Suddenly inspired, she spread her legs wide, causing the skirt to ride up to expose her thighs. Emily thrust a finger into her cunt, moaning in pleasure, and fucked herself until the sounds of her wetness echoed through the truck’s cab with every thrust.

She removed her juice-soaked finger and wiped her nectar over Vincent’s lips before sucking the excess off. “See? I’m still so fucking wet and horny. When are you going to touch me?”

His naughty expression spoke volumes to her. He had her completely figured out and knew that he was sexually torturing her. He also knew that she loved it. 

“You do taste like honey,” he mused, licking his lips. “If you ask me, properly, I might just feast on you for dessert.”

By the time they’d arrived, although he never laid a finger on her, he had her begging for his touch, pleading to be ravaged, and asking him to take control and make her his, at least for the night. The epiphany shot through her like a violent lightning bolt. All her life, Emily had been the one in control of her encounters and relationships. She suddenly realized that her heart truly beat for somebody that she could not command. 

After they arrived at the very fancy restaurant, things just got more torridly worse for the brunette. Her braless breasts bounced enticingly with every step. The lusty stares and horny leers she received made her nipples as hard as diamonds. Her taut nipples rubbing against the fine fabric of her blouse set fire to her needy flesh. Vince had her so worked up that she was squirming in her seat, her thighs parting and then pressing together.

“Those men across from us are staring at my tits,” she whispered with a naughty smile.

“As am I.”

Then, later, “I think the waiter saw my bare cunt when he walked up.”

“Of course he did. Don’t even pretend that you don’t love it, you show off. His hard cock pointing out of his pants was caused by you.”

“Are you going to fucking touch me or not?”

Wordless, he just smiled. His expression contained all the elements of pure, sexual seduction. Emily steeled her nerves, finally thinking that a tryst with her neighbor might not be a good idea. However, his unseen hand, beneath the tablecloth, deftly traced the contours of her exposed knee. His touch was as light as a feather, as powerful as an exploding star, and as hot as the fires of Hell.

Rather than protest, Emily only managed, “Oh, ah, ummm.”

Unable to breathe properly, her breath came in sharp, staccato, inhales through her mouth. Emily’s white teeth raked upon her lower lip as his caress slowly worked up her inner thigh, making her insides melt. Inch by inch, his touch retreating down sporadically, his fingers languidly crawled closer and closer to her dripping slit. Closer and closer they went, then backing away; each advance made her breath catch in her throat, and each withdrawal forced out a frustrated moan.

“Fuck. You’re going to make me cum right here, in public.”

Only the barest chuckle escaped his lips, but his hand answered her begging prediction by slowly tracing the soaked crease between her cunt lips.

“Aaagh!”Emily exclaimed, immediately embarrassed at the looks her shouts had drawn. “Oh, oh, oh. Oh fuck, oh fuck; fuck, fuck, fuck,” followed when one of his fingers immediately found her clit and began running slow, steady circles around it.

He knew how to touch her; his touch was electric, erotic, and perfect. It was all she could do to not grab his hand and force it in place while she humped her clit against his hand. Emily’s sighs and moans came involuntarily, although she tried to keep the volume down because other people were dining less than ten feet away.

“Dessert?” a young man’s voice interrupted her beautiful agony. It was their waiter, still sporting an erection.

“Nothing for me,” Vincent cheerily said to him. His voice was level and even, not betraying the activity taking place under the tablecloth. “Unless you’d like to put something sweet or savory in your mouth, Emily?”

It took a few moments before Emily snapped out of her blissful trance enough to realize that both he and the waiter were waiting for her to reply. Vince’s fingers kept up their relentless assault on her clit.

“I, aah…umm…don’t know.” She paused, feeling her cheeks flush red. “Just the…ah…check, please.”

After dinner was paid for, a hefty tip to the waiter, the ride back was a complete contrast to the restaurant. Still keeping her lusty fires stoked, he backed off just enough to let her simmer in her lusty juices. Emily, however, was far past the point of no return.

She pulled up her skirt and spread her legs, wide, while sitting in the passenger seat. “Don’t you want to touch my cunt more? Please touch me. I fucking need it.”

“Um, driving,” he chided, “but I love the view.”

“Oh, so you still want to watch, you filthy pervert? Watch this.”

Replicating her nocturnal activities from the previous week, she fingered herself violently, plunging three fingers into her cunt, moaning and spewing dirty, filthy words, and furiously masturbating all for his eyes to see. He watched her, smiling all the while, never once even swerving as he drove.

“Fucking cumming. Watch me cum. See me, please watch me.”

Emily’s body convulsed with an orgasm unlike any she’d ever experienced. Being watched, online, gave her incredibly powerful orgasms. Knowing that Vincent was lurking=, somewhere, watching her, gave her what she thought were the strongest, most intense orgasms of her life. This time, however, with him inches away, her body became possessed by demonic convulsion, and her limbs flailed about as her ecstatic wails echoed through the cab of the truck.

Her mind reeled away into the stratosphere, her primal instincts in control. As the throes of her release lessened, Emily discovered that she was babbling to Vince. “Please touch me, lick me, kiss me, fuck, taste me. I need you; I want you. I give all of myself to you. I’m your slut, your whore, your plaything. Please don’t make me wait any longer.”

They pulled into his driveway, and he turned to her and said, “Please take my phone and put your number in.”

“Why?”

“So I can text you naughty things to make you horny.”

“I’m horny now, and I think that…”

Her voice trailed off as he exited the truck and walked around it to open her door for her. Feeling her heart flutter over his chivalry, a lost art among men, she grew even more determined to fuck him.

“Touch my cunt,” she begged. Rather than let him help her out of the truck, she swiveled in the seat, turned to face him, and spread her legs. Her pussy was glistening from its wetness, and the flesh of her thighs was pink with the heat of her arousal.

“How do you want me to touch it?”

If that’s how he wanted to play, she’d follow his lead, just to finally get that physical contact. It was entirely unfair for him to get her that worked up and just be a tease.

“Rough and hard. Finger my clit; it’s swollen and sensitive and aching for your touch. Stick your fingers up both my holes and fuck me with them. I want you to…”

Finally, as her heart exploded into dazzling fireworks and her body ripped itself into pleasure-absorbed shreds, his lips met hers in a soul-enhancing, passion-fueled kiss. His lips applied the perfect amount of pressure, strong and hard enough that she felt the contact through her entire body, but soft enough that she didn’t feel any discomfort. Her mouth, on instinct, opened wider, accepting his probing tongue, hers caressing back. Emily felt her body ignite when one of his hands snaked around her torso, holding her in such a way that she felt desired and protected. 

On the heels of all those pleasurable sensations, his other hand ran up her spread thigh, and he simultaneously inserted a finger inside her quivering hole while the other fingers flicked and rolled her sensitive clit. All the while, their lips were locked together. Emily moaned her passions into his mouth, and her entire body responded to his sexual explorations of her cunt by releasing a torrent of nectar.

His masterful manipulations of her sex quickly coaxed another intense orgasm from within her loins. With their lips still locked together, Emily moaning and panting into his mouth, she erupted, writhing all over the seat of the truck, wrapping her legs around his waist to pull his hand against her throbbing clit even harder, and her vision blurred, then blacked out, for a moment. 

Timing his fingering to the waves of unadulterated bliss that washed over her, Vincent lessened pressure and pace when her spasms subsided, and he increased tempo and roughness when they crested. Unable to control herself any longer, Emily broke the kiss, throwing her head back and screaming into the night sky.

“Fuck, still cumming. So fucking good.”

Not satisfied with just making her cum, her neighbor kept up his glorious assault, turning the aftershocks of her orgasm into another, mind-blowing orgasm. That one was more intense.

Suddenly, she felt his lips on her neck, slowly kissing their way down to the collar of her blouse. Not caring, Emily tore her shirt open, exposing her firm, full breasts, and hard, protruding nipples. As if he already knew exactly what she wanted and how she wanted it, his lips sucked in one hard nub, his tongue swirling over and around her hard nipple, then cascading over the areola.

His fingers were still doing their magic on her cunt, and Emily burst into yet another orgasm. Her kept it up, his fingers flying over her molten sex, his mouth, lips, and tongue exploring her exposed flesh. Emily lost count of the number of times he brought her to orgasm. Seeking his mouth once more, she passionately sucked on his lips, nibbled on them, and thrust her tongue into his mouth, all while moaning and cumming.

Finally, she regained control of her body and grabbed at his crotch, trying to grasp his cock. He had to be hard for her; she needed to feel his desire. Delighted that he was rock-hard, she marveled at the thickness of his cock. Even through his pants, she could tell that it was considerably longer than average and very, very thick. But, as she fumbled for the zipper to free his manhood, Vincent stepped back.

“All for tonight. I had a lovely evening.”

“What the fuck, Vince! Don’t you want to fuck me?”

“More than anything.”

“Then please fucking grab me, pull out that cock, and shove it inside me and fuck me. Please fuck me.”

“Not tonight.”

"What? Why not?"

“You’re the tease. You need to feel that burning desire, don’t you? You need to be consumed by it to get fulfillment. I’m giving you what you want and enjoying it, myself.”

“When? When will you fuck me?”

He just laughed and smiled at her. His eyes traveled up and down her body, as he slowly licked her cum juice from his saturated hand, savoring it. “Soon. Now go home, get some rest.”

“Fuck. Okay. Good night, Vince. Are you going to spy on me, tonight?”

“What sort of gentleman would refuse to please a lady that loves to exhibit herself?”

“I guess I’ll take off, then. Just so you know, I’ve never cum so hard in my life. I want more, lots more.”

On a whim, she stripped off her clothes and stood in his driveway wearing only high heels. Just to tease him back, she fingered her dripping pussy for a few seconds, then turned and strutted across the street, sucking on her finger. She was more determined than ever to get to him, and she ignored the realization that he was now totally in control of her.

The part that worried Emily was that she knew she wanted it; she was quickly becoming addicted to the way he made her feel. Not fucking him was better than most of the sex she'd had in her life. Emily didn't know what was going to happen, but she was eagerly looking forward to it. All she knew was that his holding off was making her obsessed with him. He'd teased her libido into orbit; it had lifted off like a rocket and was still spewing hot fire.

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments