Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

NMCF Club Of Manhattan Part Two

"Aaron lives in a world of conflict between his need to live religiously and yet deal with passion."

12
8 Comments 8
2.1k Views 2.1k
3.9k words 3.9k words

Author's Notes

"There are two parts to this story that grew longer than expected. They are meant to be read together if one is to have the full reach of the story."

In the early spring, the invitation arrived: 

"Bassoon Concert, 
NMCF Club Sponsored Event. 
Aaron Velequez -  Bassoonist, 
La Campanella by Paganini,
Apt 778, 10 Gracie Square,
Upper East Side,
Manhattan.
10 PM 
Wednesday, April 13, 2016
Your Presence is kindly requested.
RSVP."

He took an Uber to the Upper East Side and disembarked at what was a dead-end street in front of an older style building that abutted the East River. Despite its age, inside, the building was elegant with large Italian granite stones on the floor of the foyer. The brass fixtures were shining in the brightly lit entry and the chandelier over-head reminded him of a ballroom, not a foyer. He rang up and was immediately admitted to an elevator lush with red velvet and glistening brass.

A butler answered the door and deferentially helped him set up his musical station in an armless, antique Victorian Lady's Chair which was covered in a deep dark blue velvet with a lady's needlepoint of various embroidered fruits. He had to focus to not get momentarily lost in his admiration of the craftsmanship of the chair. His needs were simple, A chair and his bassoon were all he required.

He played from the memory of now likely two hundred performances of this work. The intricacies of the piece had been a milestone of accomplishment in his growth as an artist. Alone in the parlor during his preparation, he could hear the voices of several women in an adjacent room.  

He seated himself and waited. Suddenly, the door was opened and in came five older women accompanying Mimi. As they seated Mimi greeted him with a smile and a tight embrace that suggested a friendship of years not weeks. He smiled and seated himself as she turned to the audience of five and gave a short introduction. The ladies clapped furiously as she finished and he commenced. 

The staccato of the early portion was somewhat monotomous but as the piece proceeded the flurry of notes intensified and it became a very physical experience to play with the enthusiasm the work demanded. His body was tense and his muscles flexed as he ran the scales so rapidly. His lips were the focus of attention as he grasped the thin mouthpiece and forced air through the large piece of wood in his lap. He sensed the unswerving gaze of the six in attendance, as they eyed every aspect of his artistry. The Campanella ended all to soon as he had anticipated, so after a short pause, he spontaneously launched into the second piece called 10 Bassoon Studies. 

The latter was a more relaxed work and his mind began to wander as he played. He was able to study his audience and still play brilliantly. They were all relatively thin and well-coiffed with silver hairstyles that maximized their fine thin wisps of hair They all wore evening gowns just as if they were in attendance at the Met. They smiled as his gaze met theirs and he hoped he would not offend by not returning their smile. No artist yet had ever perfected the playing of a bassoon with a concurrent smile.  

He finished with a standing bow to the little group. Their applause was enthusiastic and lasting. They all surged forward with Mimi just as he recovered from his bow. His concept of personal space was violated repeatedly as they drew close and touched him in their greetings. There was not the usual deference of a public greeting for him here. It was the greeting of mother's to their son, containing hugs, embraces, and kisses to either cheek.

He felt the warmth of their respect and genuine appreciation for who he was and what he could do. He sensed they were women of accomplished intellect and ability. They appreciated the art of living their lives in the beauty of music, This seemed to justify their need to be near him and his acceptance of them crept upwards steadily.  Their admiration of him was genuine and he warmed at their complete acceptance of him. He was confident now that he could control this situation. They were just elderly, lonely women in need of companionship and a chance to feel young again.  

He did not know when their social hour had really begun. He remembered each of them had placed an empty cocktail glass on a platter held by the butler as they had initially entered the concert room. A stocked bar off to the side was now, again, manned by the butler who by now had resupplied all with their favorite second cocktail. All were of a slender build and none were over one hundred twenty pounds.  Aaron imagined that some of their apparent exuberance might be due to the effect of the cocktails upon discretionary thinking, In any event, it was plain to see that all were having a delightful time and he soon found that the butler was pouring him his third, rare, old, neat, Islay scotch. 

He gradually acquiesced to the women, now literally swimming about in his personal space. He realized that Megan, a buxom fashion magazine associate editor, was whispering in his ear her admiration of his bassoon. While Mildred was assessing the size of his bicep muscles. He suddenly learned that Edith was not able to stand alone as she fell against him with a full-frontal embrace. Yet somehow she had the presence of mind to push her leg aggressively between his legs.

He caught her gracefully and was surprised at the warmth and fullness of her body against him. She was not frail, thin and angular but had rounded, sculpted, contour with a turgor of a woman much younger. This awareness seemed to stimulate his interest and he felt his control ebbing ever so slightly.  

It was then that he saw Carolyn. She was dressed in a brown outfit with a tight skirt that outlined her curves advantageously and seemed to promise a voluptuousness that no man could ignore. She seemed younger in appearance than the other women of the group. He guessed her age at sixty-five, but she looked like she was about forty-five. He was instantly attracted to her, despite his realization of their age difference. She had a cute face with high cheekbones that were accentuated perhaps, by a little too much rouge.

This apparent need to make herself attractive seemed to endear her to him even more and he felt enchanted by her, physically.  This surprised him and pleased him at the same time. She drew close to him and placed her hands on his chest as if to measure the width of his pectoralis muscles. Instinctively, his chest swelled and flexed as he drew in a deep breath. Carolyn smiled coyly, pleased that she had been able to evoke such a response from him. She folded her arms, placed an index finger on her lips, took a step back and walked a circle around him while the others watched. Her demeanor made Aaron a little uncomfortable as if he were being inspected like a prized bull at auction.   

Yet he found himself aroused by her gaze. Despite his best efforts, blood was surging into his penis and his erection was creating a visible presence beneath his tuxedo. He did not know if it was alcohol or adoration that was making his head spin. He felt flush and agitated beneath her persistent attention. Instinctively, he pulled at his bow tie and it unraveled allowing him to unbutton his collar button as well.  

Acting on his cue, Carolyn stepped to him and began to unbutton his shirt, one button after another. Despite his prior well-rehearsed plans to refuse such advances, he did nothing to interrupt her. With vigor, she pulled his shirt from beneath his belt. As his lust cascaded into his brain, he forcefully pulled Carolyn towards him for an intimate embrace. It was Mimi's touch on his arm and her disapproving glance that reminded him of the constraints that had been placed on him for this encounter. 

He relinquished his grip on Carolyn at the same time the other women surged towards him. Their hands were on his naked chest, some grazing his skin, but some grasping and caressing him in a more needy expression of the group's growing arousal. He felt a tug at his waist as his belt was pulled loose. Then a muffled "zip" as his black trousers were lowered beneath his knees.  

He has enough awareness left in his brain to know that he had reached the point of no return. He must stop it now and regain his dignity. He was a man, not a horse or dog who might be inspected and petted. Despite all of his internal objections, he found himself stepping out of his pants, shoes, and socks with the assistance of several women that he could not even see.

He felt cooler and more comfortable without his clothes. Naked except for his jockey shorts several of the women took him by the hand and insisted that he accompany them to a nearby dais. He suddenly realized that he was to be exhibited exactly like a thoroughbred horse in the ring at a spring auction. Several of the women remained on the dais with him, while the others now circled below him. They walked slowly, conversing with an occasional muffled exclamation of delight or a stifled giggle as might school girls in the presence of their handsome physical education instructor.

It was Carolyn who then approached the dais. His anticipation soared as she drew near him. His erection now aching with intensity was straining to be released from the confines of his jockeys. The massive bulge beneath his shorts made it clear to all the women present that he had crossed the Rubicon of his previous inhibitions. It was no longer a matter of if, it was only a matter of time.

Carolyn was clearly enjoying her moment in the evening's spotlight. Her head was nearly level with his crotch and she let her forehead brush against his shorts, teasing him with a little growl and a smile. She caressed his legs skillfully. His body became tense under her touch and his leg muscles flexed rigidly revealing the fruit of his many training sessions. She let her eyes linger on the curvaceous outline of his quads, and hamstrings. Her gaze and touch had an artist's perception. She had a cougar's appreciation of such a fabulous display of testosterone and sculpted flesh, hardened in the forge of a longstanding work ethic.

 She was slow and sensuous as she began to caress him more ardently. Her movements seem to reflect in all present a sense of growing arousal and excitement. Their faces were more animated. Their breathing seemed deeper. The women nearest him seemed to sway to and fro as if memories of an age-old ritual were re-emerging from a well of lost carnality.  

In a teasing, careful avoidance of his sexual organ, Carolyn reached with both hands and pulled down his jockeys.   As they slid over his now huge penis, it sprang upward with such force that all were momentarily startled. It oscillated through an arch of kinetic energy for several seconds. A chorus of primal female expressions reverberated about the room for an equal time.   

Though his eyes were closed, he could hear easily and was astounded that such elegant women would allow such public expressions of their private needs. He realized that his naked virility had induced them to more fervent expressions of lust and shedding of whatever inhibitions they might have had. This grasp of their willingness to act upon their lusts intensified the center of his sexuality. 

KarinnaSuarez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinnaSuarez

Suddenly his genitals contracted hard against his pelvic floor. His cock was caught up in the contractions and convulsed through several high arcs of movement. He felt his sexuality on full display and his need for release raced into his brain as he tried to hold back an approaching orgasm. He quickly saw that he might become the only male model to have been "knocked out in round one."  It would be humiliating if this group of old women made him cum uncontrollably in his first few moments of nudity. He would forever have the reputation of being "easy."
 
Carolyn must have sensed his desperation because she ceased caressing him abruptly. She stood before him quietly gazing at his cock while he tried to regain his composure. No one wanted the evening to end so quickly. Marsha who was still on the stage with him tiptoed up to his ear and whispered, "Why don't you pose for us. Surely you have posed before. It might help your endurance. Ladies, Aaron has agreed to pose for us for a few minutes." 

All clapped their approval and he drifted into his posing mindset. Maximize the gluteals bilaterally, steel the quads, bulge the biceps, land on the rectus abdominus, and tease with the serratus anterior. He was at home posing in front of the mirror at home and fell into his repertoire as his awareness of the women faded to the background. His thoughts turned to all the years of work he had put in at the weight room in Bilbao during his formative years. He had started early in life and had continued to progressively develop both bulk and definition. 

Many people seemed confused to find a bassoon player that was so obsessed with body sculpting, but for Aaron, it made perfect sense. Each endeavor demanded a path to perfection. Further, the massive expenditure of energy during his lifting and cardio left him immensely calm during long practice sessions as he perfected the details of his musical instrument. He was sure that his success as a musician was intimately related to his development as a bodybuilder.  

He broke from this reverie just in time to see Carolyn, champagne glass in hand, sauntering from the back of the room towards him. As Marsha stepped off the dais, Carolyn came closer. She had a wicked little smile on her face that was likely being fueled by her third glass of champagne. 

While the others watched, she walked a circle around him, all with a surprisingly provocative sway of her hips. Behind him, she reached up and let her hands form around one of his tense gluteal muscles. A barely audible purr could be heard by those close by as she caressed him in apparent fascination. He maintained his poise as if a guard at Buckingham Palace. Seeing that she had failed to elicit a reaction she drifted to his front all the while admiring him with a coy little smile. 

At this point, she had become part of the evening's entertainment. He was no longer the only one on display. His erect cock was now at her eye level. She pushed it to one side with two fingers as she sipped her champagne. It quickly sprung back to its original position. She seemed delighted with her little whim and repeated it several times, each with a larger excursion than before.  

She let it finally come to rest before she grasped it fully with her left hand. She wrapped around its girth. She was barely able to reach the fingers of her small hand around it. She seemed entranced, smiling and sipping her champagne all the while clinging to him firmly. She released her grasp a bit and ran her closed fist along his shaft from the head to the base. He stiffened as she did so and she immediately accepted his reaction as her signal to proceed. The girls had resumed a hush conversation all about the room but they never took their eyes off of their two stars. 
 
Carolyn suddenly took a large gulp of champagne as she finished her drink. She immediately opened her mouth and engulfed as much of his erection as she could manage. She managed to get the now incredibly sensitive third of his shaft into her mouth. The sensation of being engulfed by swollen warm lips and cool bursting bubbles left him all but breathless.  Never had he felt such unique sensations. Her tongue was only seconds behind the bubbles. The heat and firmness of her caresses left him so close to the edge that for a second he staggered. She grasps his left buttock to stabilize his body as she used her mouth to pump his cock ever more vigorously. 

A mixture of saliva, champagne and bubbles began to exude around her lips. Undeterred, she continued her efforts. Briefly, she looked up at his face and saw the nearness of his impending orgasm. This vision reached deep inside her and ancient lusts came rushing back to her mind. She was joyful in the knowledge of her continued sexual capabilities and she redoubled her efforts to make it clear to all that she was at least once, all the woman she had ever been.

Through his haze of now intense sexual arousal, Aaron realized he had become the object by which Carolyn was demonstrating to her small circle of friends the dominance of her sexuality and the benefits of being even eight years closer to precious youth. They did not seem to be upset by her display. It was as if they understood that though younger by a small margin, she was still considered old and relatively asexual by a much younger world. It was collectively, their chance to affirm and manifest their sexuality by their visible display of support of her efforts. They all could partake of him through her.  As such, there was a general rise in the level of excitement in the room. 

 Carolyn continued her mouth massage, gagging occasionally to display her level of intensity and commitment to his approaching orgasm. Primal non-verbal female intonations were uttered all about the room, ranging from, "mmmmmmm," to, "oooooooo" to, "aaaaahhhhhh," to, "uuuuuuuuuuu."  They rose in a chorus as the girls drew close to him and began to touch and massage his body everywhere.

At this point, Aaron was beyond the point of being in control of anything. He could hear the distant sounds of the women's rising sexual ardor. He focused on the sound of Carolyn gagging at the depth of his cock in her throat. It was this awareness that took him over the edge, just as Carolyn had thought it might. 

Suddenly, the pleasure that had been growing throughout his body ripped into his spinal cord and burst onto his brain as a white light changing quickly to red heat. His searing brain responded to his needs. His cock began to convulse in Carolyin's mouth. So that all the girls might enjoy the fruits of her efforts, she withdrew her mouth just as large ropes of semen shot forth from his cock in long arcs. Carolyn and Mimi positioned to his front, were bathed in load after load of his semen.

Thick streams of white glaze rained down upon their face, hair, and clothes. It was as if it were his virginal orgasm and he needed to release years and years of retained virility.  Aaron was only aware of his mind surging with pleasure each time his cock convulsed its contents on them. He only wanted it to continue forever.  

Gradually the intensity of his brain cleared enough to be able to see again. His cock ceased tossing sperm about the room and his breathing slowed somewhat. The women were now gathered about Carolyn and Mimi, seeming to help, as they attempted to deal with the globs of warm, thick, white cum now covering their cheeks, nose, eyelids, and lips. They took dainty white lace handkerchiefs to dab here and there as they cleaned each other. Their actions were almost choreographed as if it was a ritual that had been practiced by this little group of ancient sexual beings for eons. 

They seemed to ignore Aaron as they carefully wiped his sperm-filled semen on to their lacey facial cloths. Each one folded their handkerchief and placed it carefully in their pockets as they finished cleaning their two leaders. Aaron realized that each woman was taking him home with them. He wondered if he was part of a larger collection that had marked the successes of prior meetings of the NMCF Club.

At this point, Aaron was spent and he sat down on the dais. Left alone for the moment he then went in search of his clothes. They were off to the side of the room and he walked over and began to dress. He looked up from his task to see Mimi leading them to his side. Silently, they took his clothes and began to dress him. They worked with an efficiency gained perhaps, by many years of dressing their children. In passing, he wondered how much of their efficiency had also been gained from dressing prior guests of their club. 

Gradually, they began to speak to him and each other. Their speech was now again genteel and affectionate as if they were engaged in the small talk of an approaching end to a lovely evening. Each took their moment to express thanks, admiration, and praise at his performance that night.  

He felt relaxed and calm as he spoke with them. The two hours went by slowly but he found himself engaged in their conversations. They were naturally deferential in their praise of him. During this time he had a chance to gain a brief understanding of the individuality of each of the women. He found himself pleased with each of the women in a manner unique to each one. 

 His prior sense of embarrassment had dissipated. His prior impression that he was being used or even abused was dissolved by their palpable admiration and kindness.  Gradually they began to drift out into the spring night, each clinging to their souvenir of the evening.  

Finally, it was Carolyn who said good night to him with a gentle kiss on the lips and a smile that suggested she might need more of him in the future. Aaron smiled back as if to hint his willingness. Mimi approached and draped a large mink coat across Carolyn's shoulders, adding a peck on her cheek at what seemed to be a reluctant goodbye.

Mimi and Aaron stood in the foyer now alone. She took his hand and gave him a wet kiss on the cheek. Once again she thanked him as she passed him an envelope containing the payment for the evening's performance.  
"I included a little bonus for you, Aaron, as I thought both of your performances tonight were magnificent."

"Thank you, Mimi." 

He picked up his bassoon, and coat and was lead to the front door of the apartment by the butler who had appeared as if on cue. The night was modestly warm and as he stood waiting for his approaching Uber he wondered as to the size of the bonus. That was his first but far from his last reflection upon a night that had been unique and surprisingly more agreeable than he had imagined it would be. He had no current thought of how his mother might asses this experience. He did not feel her prayers trying to alter the course of his life. He might have to confront such difficulties at some point but for now, he simply wanted to let his life evolve spontaneously.  

He absent-mindedly watched the passing traffic as he traveled home to his apartment. It was late and the usual traffic of a Manhattan Saturday night was evolving into the quiet of a Manhattan Sunday morning. Life was likely to be different now he thought.

 

 

Published 
Written by jampu666
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments