Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Road Flashing Chapter One

"I became the truckers entertainment."

37
7 Comments 7
3.4k Views 3.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words

The work week started with thoughts of our weekend romp still in my head. Wondering if I wanted to repeat the experience. I was sore from being tied up, not from the sex. I decided I would try it again but without the bondage. I really couldn't give a great blow job without being able to hold their cocks, and move them around in my mouth. I was not able to suck their balls or lick their shafts. If you read my stories, you would know I love oral sex.

Jim left for work without saying anything. Just kissed me goodbye, and see you at work.

The day started with having to travel to the other office early. I wore another bouncy bra to get Jim's coworkers excited, I got the usual reactions as I sauntered by. This time was different, I raised my hand, without looking at them, and waved.

The next trip I waited to make, was during their break time, as I knew Jim would be there. As I walked by, they shouted, "Hey Cindy, we love you". Jim must have let the cat out of the bag! I walked by and threw them kisses with my hand. They applauded my gesture.

I was nervous about how much Jim had told them.

When I got home, Jim had dinner almost ready. Steak on the grill, and baked potato, are my favorite meal. I changed my clothes, ditching my bra. I hate wearing one; they are so uncomfortable.

When we sat to eat, I asked Jim, "Exactly what did you tell them?"

This is what he said he told them: He said they were excited when you waved at them this morning. I told them that was great, but my news is better. I'm getting married. They asked to who? I said bouncy boobs. They said yea, right. I said, her name is Cindy; next time she walks by, call out to her by name. They said, all this time, we've been saying what we'd like to do to her while you were seeing her.

"That's it?" I asked.

"Yes," Jim replied.

Dinner was great, Jim can grill. We retired to the couch, and I asked Jim to tell me everything the guys at work wanted to do to me. I wanted to hear it all. We started to make out furiously.

"Well, first and foremost, they want to fuck those bouncy tits."

"You mean these?" I asked as I ripped my top off, exposing my swollen tits. "Why don't you put your cock between them, and do what they want to do?"

Jim couldn't drop his pants fast enough. I lay on the couch, and he put his cock between my tits and started fucking them.

"They said they would put their hard cock right in your mouth," Jim put his erection between my lips, "and fuck your tits and mouth until they exploded all over your chest."

I said to Jim, "I thought they wanted to fuck my brains out."

Jim entered my pussy, and fucked me harder than ever before, thinking of his coworkers fucking me. He came fast and hard. Then he said, "God I would love to watch them fuck your tits and pussy."

I told Jim I would not have any sexual contact with his coworkers. I have to walk by them every day.

Jim said he understood, and that he was only fantasizing.

My monthly friend arrived the next day, so I was limited as to what I could do. I didn't worry, Jim loved it when I gave him oral to completion.

With a little pressure from my parents, we set a wedding day for one month from Saturday.

The next weekend we decided to take a road trip. It was hot, and neither of our cars had ac. I wore a loose-fitting, front-tie halter top, and my loosest-fitting short shorts, nothing else.

We got on the highway and headed West. As we drove, Jim was able to reach over and play with my pussy and tits, making me very horny. Jim suggested I remove my shorts, so they wouldn't get wet, and let the air from the open windows blow on me.

I thought about it and decided with the door right there; no one would be able to see me unless they were Superman. I removed my shorts and spread my legs; the air rushing over my pussy felt great. It felt so good, I decided to remove my top also, as all that would show above the door to other cars, would be the tops of my shoulders.

We stayed mostly in the right lane except to pass slower traffic. As we passed a pickup truck that was moving only a little slower than us, I looked over at the driver. He was looking at me, smiled, and gave a thumbs up. I realized that the truck was higher than us, and he probably could see my tits. A rush came over me, I told Jim that I thought the guy in the truck could see me; he smiled and gave me a thumbs up. Jim asked if I wanted him to slow down a little, to let him catch back up.

I asked, "Would you mind if I slide over to you? He should also be able to see my naked pussy."

Remember, they didn't require seat belts back then.

Jim said, "I wanted to suggest you sit next to me, but I knew you didn't want people in cars to see you."

I moved next to Jim. When the truck was beside my window, I watched for the driver's reaction when he saw I was nude. I told Jim he mouthed wow, and gave me another thumbs up. He started pacing us, and Jim suggested I lay on the seat with my head on his lap, so I could still see him while I spread my legs wide, giving him a full view.

Jim started fingering my pussy, spreading my luscious lips wide. Playing with my clit, making it look like a small penis. I could see the driver's eyes watching, as I came humping Jim's finger. It's a good thing we had washable seat covers!

The show was over for now as the driver took the next exit. It would happen twice more with big rigs until we reached Niagara Falls.

KaraCrieg
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaraCrieg

I had to put my clothes back on as we were stopping at a rest area to inquire about local hotels. We were looking for one with a jacuzzi tub for the weekend of our wedding. Our real honeymoon would have to wait. We both were out of vacation time.

We were able to find a hotel that had a jacuzzi tub shaped like a heart, in what they termed the honeymoon suite. We looked at the room, and reserved it, paying in advance to make sure we would get it.

It was a long trip back home. I was nude most of the time, flashing every trucker we passed. Unlike most drivers, Jim would slow down so the driver could get a good look at my tits. Not speed on by, so the driver didn't have time to see anything. If they blew their horn, I would turn towards them. Jim would pace them longer, as I moved to show them my naked pussy. This happened several times, Jim observed that they probably were on their radios, telling other truckers to watch for us.

We both were getting hungry. There was a truck stop restaurant at the next exit, so we decided to stop and grab supper. I quickly put my clothes on as we pulled into the parking lot.

We took a table by the wall and soon were waited on. It was chilly in the room, and I felt my nipples getting rock hard under my thin top as we ate.

Jim noticed and said, "Gee, you must be cold." We finished and asked our waitress for the check.

She pointed across the room to a guy in the booth, and said, "He already paid for it." I looked at him and told Jim that he was the young, good-looking driver I mentioned.

Jim left a good tip, and as we left, I slid in next to the driver to thank him. He said that I had already earned the dinner. I noticed he was looking at my nipples poking thru my top. I told him, "Go ahead if you want!" He smiled and fondled my tit, rolling my nipple in his finger.

I told him I still didn't have any panties on. I looked at Jim, across from me, to make sure I wasn't getting the evil eye. He just smiled and nodded approval. I spread my legs, resting my right leg against the driver's leg. I felt a finger hitting its mark, pushing into my pussy. He fingered me very skillfully, giving me great pleasure. The waitress was approaching, and he thanked me as he withdrew his hand. We got up and left.

I asked Jim if he would mind waiting for the driver to leave. "Why?" was his response.

I said, "I thought you might want to watch me give him a blow job, letting him cum in my mouth."

"If you want to, you know I love to watch you." I removed my top to await the driver.

After about ten minutes, the driver emerged. Jim pulled the car up to him, and I put my window down, showing him my tits. He smiled, as I asked him if he'd like a blow job for buying our dinner. He reached in, feeling my boobs, saying, "I'd love that, follow me to my truck. I have a nice sleeper."

We pulled up next to his truck, and we got out, me still topless, so any trucker looking would be able to see my tits. He opened the door, and we climbed in. It was the first time I had seen the inside of a big rig, I was surprised at how nice it was. The driver introduced himself as Phil, from San Diego. I said, "I'm Cindy, and this is Jim; we're from the middle of the state, headed home.

He said, "You know, you were the talk of the highway tonight."

Phil pulled the curtain aside, and before climbing in, I removed my shorts, showing him my pussy, close up, just in case. I was happy the sleeper was very comfortable. Phil removed his clothes and climbed in with me, laying down on his back. Jim sat in the passenger's seat to watch. I fondled his cock, and as it started to grow, I took him into my mouth. Swirling my tongue around the head of his cock as I sucked and licked its length.

Phil said, "Please fuck me, I want to feel my cock in your pussy!" I looked towards Jim, and he was jacking off. He smiled and said go ahead. I straddled Phil and began lowering myself on his cock. He reached up to fondle my tits. Phil then gave a thrust upward and buried his cock in my pussy. He started pumping like crazy, soon dumping his load in me. The warmth of his cum was very soothing. I collapsed on top of him, my tits against his chest, his used-up cock, slowly sliding out.

Jim was stroking his cock, and Phil said, "Let me watch you suck Jim off." I immediately moved down and took Jim's cock in my mouth. Jim was so worked up that he came right away, as I swallowed all of his semen. I picked my head up and looked out the windshield. Two men were looking into the truck.

I said, "We're being watched!" Phil said they were drivers from the two trucks parked directly across from his. He gave me some tissues to clean my bottom end. Jim suggested we get going. I agreed.

We said goodbye to Phil and said maybe we'd see him on the road again. I didn't bother putting my shorts back on; there was nothing more for the two men to see anyway. I got out and had to walk past them to our car, completely nude. I was going to be naked for the trip home anyhow. They said, "Nice bush; that Phil is one lucky guy."

It was another hour to get home, and I was able to show my tits and pussy to several more truckers. I found I enjoyed this more than going to the theater and showing off.

Published 
Written by toydisher
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments