Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Steve, Stacey & Me Part 4

"New girlfriend welcomes old buddy"

17
1 Comment 1
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Please like &amp; comment. Let me know what you think. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I'll appreciate it."

August -

As the summer rolled into August, Stacey and I were still going strong. Schools and colleges had begun their fall terms. My friend Steve had begun his freshman year at a university in Central Oklahoma only two hours away. He had helped me move into my apartment that previous January.

Steve and I had some previous dalliances. He spent a week with me when I stayed at my old boss' house while he was on vacation. That was when I first shaved his genitals to match mine. That story was told under the title "He Spent The Night". Fun times. Anyway…

End of September -

About a month after school started, Steve came to visit. He had never met Stacey but he knew about her. She had never met him but knew of him. She didn't know the extent of our relationship. That was soon to change. She knew he was coming to visit but she had planned a night out with her girlfriends in Texas. I hadn't expected her until Saturday afternoon.

Steve drove in on Friday afternoon after his classes had ended. It was still quite warm out. He had arrived before my workday had ended so he came by the store, did some shopping and got the key to the apartment. I told him I would meet him as soon as I could get away.

I left the store about five thirty and got home about six. Steve was sitting on my couch watching TV. We talked about life and whatever. I asked him about school as I had gone to the same school. We talked about his professors and what classes he had. His eight am class was Music theory. He had the same teacher I had. She was tough but she knew her stuff. The first year was used partly to weed out students who weren't capable enough to do well in the future classes.

I asked what he felt like eating and inquired about going to the movie later. We ended up going to a locally famous Mexican restaurant. The food was great. I had a shredded beef burrito, enchilada style with Spanish rice and refried beans. Steve had the trio of enchiladas and we shared homemade chips and salsa and guacamole. We both had Margaritas. Wonderful dinner. We just made it to the cinema.

The movie was enjoyable and we made it home near midnight. We were both tired from our weeks and the Margaritas only exacerbated it. I told Steve I needed a shower before bed and began undressing. Steve began undressing as well. I thought he was going to take a shower after me. I got in and adjusted the water to my liking and said I would save some hot water for him.

He said, "don't worry about it" as he stepped into the shower behind me. I felt his arms go around me as his cock pushed its way between my thighs. I had put soap on my chest and cock and Steve took the washcloth away from me and took over. I turned to him to see that he had kept his genitals cleaned of any hair as I had. He scrubbed me clean all over as our cocks fought for control. I think we both won.

He scrubbed my cock and my ass as well. My armpits and my back. When he kneeled to wash my legs, he licked the defined mushroom head of my nine-inch cock. As he continued washing with his hands, his mouth worked magic on my member. He began moving me deeper into his mouth and wrapping his tongue around my shaft. I felt a constriction and Steve began swallowing as my dick entered his throat.

His right hand took my scrotum in hand, rolling my balls in his fingers. His left hand worked a couple fingers into my ass. He began massaging my prostate and, without any warning, I came. I can't say how much because I saw stars. Literally. My knees went weak and I felt like I was gonna pass out. It was like I sent my life's force out of my dick. Straight into my best friend's stomach. He pulled his hand out of my ass and stood up as we kissed. My cum still in his mouth. He shared a wad of it and I ran it around my mouth and swallowed it all.

Carlas_Dream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Carlas_Dream

Our tongues struggled for dominance as our hands caressed each other. Once again we both won. I began washing him as I spread my body wash over his hairy chest, his neck and underarms. I pulled him to me and began washing his back by reaching under his arms and around him. This put him in position to continue to kiss. As I washed his back, I reached further down and scrubbed his hairless ass and crack. He had the perfect small bubble butt.

I kneeled and began washing his bare cock and balls, making sure to soap up his well defined turgid, seven inch long, thick, cut cock and heavy dangly balls. I continued down his legs and onto his feet. After rinsing him completely, I began licking his cock and massaging his balls. My tongue went to his hood. I attempted to put my tongue into his meatus. Failing that but enjoying it immensely, I sucked his balls into my mouth one at a time, rolling them around and sucking on them. He was groaning and holding onto the grab handles in the tub.

I began moving further onto him and he began thrusting his hips. I reached around him, taking his butt into my hands. Soon I inserted my finger in his ass. He was tighter than I am and I could only get one finger inserted. But it went all the way up to my knuckles. His crown hit the back of my throat and I swallowed. He came like a horse. I actually felt full.

I cleaned him up with my tongue and stood. I turned off the water and we stepped out to dry each other off. We were both exhausted at this point and readied ourselves for bed. We slept in the nude normally and tonight was no different. I went to the far side of the bed and crawled under the covers. Steve got in on his side and pulled the covers up over him.

I lay on my back and Steve lay to my left with his left arm and left leg draped over me. His head lay on my chest and his leg lay between mine. Our dicks flaccid and commingled. Goodnights were traded and soon our breathing was slow and shallow as we drifted off to sleep.

At two-ish in the morning, we were awakened by Stacey standing by the bed. Steve and I had rearranged ourselves so that I was spooning him.

"My my! What do we have here?" she said with a grin that I could barely see.

"We were sleeping… " I replied

"Hi. I'm Steve. Glad to meet you," he said as he rubbed his eyes.

"But you're both naked."

"That's how we sleep. You know that's how I sleep."

"You probably want your spot, I'll just go to the couch," he said.

"No, don't do that. We'll be fine. That won't be necessary. This bed is big enough for us all. I don't take up much space."

"No, you fit in right nice," I said as I smiled. "Come on in."

Stacey took off her clothes and crawled in between us facing me.

I jokingly said, "This is Steve. Now you know who I'm talking about," as she snuggled down between us. She was snuggled up to me and raised her leg so my stiff cock could nestle between her thighs. At the same time, Steve snuggled to her back and his hard-on came to rest between her legs against my cock.

He said, "I don't know where to put my hands."

She said, "I don't care. I'm going to sleep. If you can sleep cuddled up to Jimmy, then don't need to worry about you. "

"Steve and I go way, way back. He's a good guy," I said.

It was two thirty, I guess, when we all settled into our places. We chatted about our nights. Steve began moving his hips slightly. Stacey reacted and her nipples hardened into little rubbery bullets. She began moaning and rubbing her pussy against our cocks. I felt her bite my neck and wetness on my cock. Then she seemed to fall asleep. That was the quietest orgasm I ever saw her have. Steve and I were quickly asleep as well.

End of part 4

Published 
Written by Babaloo92
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments