Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Butterfly Garden (Part 2: Across from the Lake)

"A continuation of our sultry outdoor play at the park."

24
8 Comments 8
1.8k Views 1.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words

We made the trek back to his cherry red sports car, which radiated with heat waves in the summer sun. If I had stuck to the leather seats on the way to the garden, that was nothing compared to the sensation now. We exchanged glances and petted each other through our clothes, which were effectively drenched by now in sweat, while they drove out of the garden parking lot and through the winding roads of the rest of the park. Only a few minutes of searching yielded an ideal spot, an empty parking lot with only one entrance and exit that sat nestled between a thick patch of woods and a sizeable lake.

He backed the car into a spot at about three-quarters of the length of the lot, facing the lake. The windows were cracked slightly and the sunroof was open allowing a bit of fresh air to fill the car. We sat and looked at the lake for a bit, his hand lazily running trails along my back and shoulders and mine rubbing the inside of his thigh. Two men were fishing on the very far end of the lake, and though visible they were the only other visitors to the lake, none of the other docks occupied.

We enjoyed our moment, but I had only been thinking about the throbbing between my legs the whole time. I wondered if he could tell by the way my hand drifted further and further up his leg, devilishly slow but never touching anything but his leg. He kept his hand on my back for longer than I’d liked, that is until he must have read my mind and eased his hand up my neck and laced his fingers through my hair. He turned my hand to face him, then pulled me in.

What I thought to be a kiss, went right past my mouth and he grazed my jaw with his nose, bringing it up to my earlobe. It rested there a second as I felt his hot breath on my already burning skin before he began to lick the perspiration from my jaw, teasingly slow. It made me shudder then I turned and smashed my lips against his hungrily.

It didn’t take long before I wound up straddling him in the driver’s seat, causing me to bump my back into the steering wheel. We kiss each other furiously, tasting the mixture of our spit and sweat and moaning quietly. We both strained against our respective bottoms, grinding against each other harshly at first. But eventually, we found a rhythm that worked especially well for me. At last, my clit rubbed against the seam of my shorts perfectly, with each sway back and forth I felt my orgasm build. His hands had slid up my shorts and grasped at my buttcheeks, digging his fingers in and helping me move back and forth over his swelling bulge. It hadn’t taken him long to recover from our action in the butterfly garden.

He broke our lips apart to yank my tank top down and reveal my breasts to him again. I loved the way his hot mouth felt against my skin, and I moaned while I continued to ride him. I had been stealing glances around the parking lot before, looking for any potential interruptions, but now I was completely lost in the feeling. I moaned, too loud probably for us to be discreet, as the warmth of my orgasm swept over me. As I tensed up my hips kept rocking, riding it out for as long as possible.

He didn’t give me very much time to recover from that sweet o, grabbing my hips to lift me off his lap though he indicated for me to wait there, hovering. He pulled his pants and boxer briefs to his knees sloppily, allowing his cock to spring free. He wasted no time, returning one hand to my hip and the other pulling the crotch of my shorts to the side, now freeing my sopping wet lips. I gasped when the head and then the rest of him slipped inside me quickly. I felt so much pressure, my hole sensitive from my recent climax, I couldn’t help but grip my long nails into his shoulders.

I could tell that he was ready to give me what we both wanted, but I held myself still as I adjusted to his thickness inside me. He took a few looks around, making sure no one had noticed the commotion while I took him all in. Finally, when the pressure had lessened, not disappeared but more comfortable, I started riding him again. Slowly at first, hearing the squelching noises between us and panting in the heat.

He reached up to lace his finger into my hair again, only this time he yanked it harder. I felt his tongue over my collarbone, up my neck, to my jaw, then back to my neck before nipping me. The pinch surprised me and I yelped. That made him chuckle breathlessly. He was getting really wound up, spanking me and then moving to my hips to force them faster over his cock.

We had been at it for at least ten minutes by this point, and I began to worry that someone would want to enjoy this parking lot eventually. Finally, it seemed he’d enough of sitting stuck in his driver’s seat and he eased me off his lap and opened his door for me to climb out. He followed after pulling his pants up quickly, then opened the back door of his car for me.

We both skidded against the leather of the seats as we slid onto the bench. With the door closing next to him, his pants fell in a second, crumpling to the floor of the car. I took my cue to remove my shorts, sliding them down my long legs and throwing them into my passenger seat up front.

He put his hands on me, guiding me into the position he had in mind: with my back leaned against the door, only my head visible through the window and my legs spread open, bent at the knees. It didn’t seem a very comfortable way for him to penetrate me, but I had misread his intentions. Kneeling in the small area between the front seat and the back bench, he bent his neck to fit between my legs and I felt his breath on the inside of my thigh.

KylieNoah1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KylieNoah1

He looked up at me for only a moment, grabbing my hand to place it on his head just where he liked it, and dove in. His tongue roamed over my outer labia softly, avoiding going anywhere near my sensitive little clit. His tongue even drifted low, flicking so close to my ass it gave me a surprise. He used his tongue to lap around sex until I was panting, begging for his mouth to reach my still-swollen clit.

But it never did, to my frustration. And we were pushing it as far as the amount of time we had before someone would join us in the parking lot. The thought of getting caught gave me a jolt and I wasn’t sure if it was excitement or anxiety.

I gasped when he pulled my legs, my bottom coming out from under me and then laid on my back. I hardly fit on the bench, my legs bending in funny ways against the car door but I didn’t much notice. I just wanted to get on with our fun. Climbing clumsily on top of me, he put his weight on one arm on the seat next to me. I felt the moist head of his cock rub against my slit, finally allowing my clit some more attention. I relished the feeling of him sliding against me, teasing me once more. My hands made their way to his buttocks, kneading at them before gripping his hips. I was done with his teasing today; I thought as I pulled him into me.

He resisted my force at first, chuckling as he looked down at our bodies, admiring how wet he was making me. But he wanted to be inside me just as badly as I wanted him, so with his free hand he gripped the shaft of his erection and guided it to my entrance. Sensing my frustration with his teasing, he gave one shallow thrust, pulled out completely, and then plunged his cock into my depths.

From his place hovering above me, he kept watch out the window while he began to slide in and out of me, building his pace. His quiet moans and grunts of passion were delightful and the sound of them melted away any worry I had before about being caught. I became fully absorbed in the feeling of him stuffing my needy hole and returned the sounds of my pleasure.

His pace steadily reached a climax until he was pounding into me with reckless abandon, the sounds of our moist bodies sticking and unsticking from each other reverberating through the car. We were definitely being stupid, but now both of us were entirely captivated by each other’s sensations.

That is until just as we both knew it would happen, he spotted a car pulling into the lot, circling for some reason instead of deciding on a spot. His mouth went over my mouth harshly and he lowered his weight onto my winded body. I could have guessed someone had shown up, but I wasn’t expecting to take the risk any further.

Holding my mouth shut, only allowing sound to come from my nose, he returned to fucking me at the pace we’d started, one eye still kept on our intruder. I whimpered against his sweaty hand, a combination of pleasure and worry releasing from me. The riskiness, or just pure satisfaction was starting to get to him, and he slowed himself gradually to a stop while peeking out of the window. I could tell he was close, but presumed he wasn’t ready to cum again quite yet.

When at last the other occupants of the parking lot made their way back to the exit, allowing us a reprieve, we sat up momentarily to collect ourselves from the uncomfortable position. But when they had completely disappeared into the woods around the bend, I knew what was coming next. I swiftly turn over, kneeling on all fours on the bench.

So as not to completely reveal myself through the window to a potential audience, I pulled my shirt back over my hanging breasts. He placed a hand on the small of my back and pushed, prompting me to make the arch even more severe. It wasn’t enough for him though, as he lined himself up behind me and pushed my head into the seat. My elbows buckled and I used them to brace myself, face down, ass up.

He shoved himself into my sloppy cunt hard this time, ready for his final release. I shrieked into the leather, savoring the roughness. I was so sensitive by this point that I could hardly control the sounds coming from my mouth and it seemed to be encouraging him. He pushed my head hard against the seat, pounding me rhythmically until I noticed his breath started to hitch and sensed his climax.

Desire spread through me to be filled up and I started moving with him, pushing myself back onto his cock. He loved the feeling, I could tell by the way he gripped my hips as I threw myself back on him, letting my ass ripple each time it hit his pelvis. Finally, after a few more times bouncing on his engorged dick, I felt his grip tighten and he grunted with exertion.

I felt the pressure of his hot cum shooting inside me and moaned myself. I was gasping for air now, as I realized just how steamy the car had become. When finally, the waves of his orgasm drifted away, he pulled his pants back on and sat out of breath in the back seat for a moment. I couldn’t wait, so I pulled my damp shorts on, grabbed the keys from the center console, and flicked on the car to roll down the windows. Goosebumps covered my skin as a cooler breeze than we’d felt all day wafted through the car. It was time to head back home to the air conditioning.

 

Published 
Written by AVeryGoodGirl1933
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments