Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Public Art Installation - Part Two

"Mum has her turn in "The Cube" and discovers the joy of public exhibitionism."

30
5 Comments 5
2.6k Views 2.6k
8.6k words 8.6k words

Chapter three.

When I got back to Sally she was still looking concerned.

“Are you sure you're okay, Mum?”

I laughed, partly in relief and partly at the absurdity of the whole situation.

“I'm fine, just really had to go.”

I put a lot of emphasis on the “really” and Sally looked me over once more as though confirming to herself that I was indeed fine and not just making it up. Then, seeming to be okay with what she saw changed the subject.

“Do you want to come and see it?”

“Of course I do.”

Sally picked up the walkie talkie and we walked out into the mall. I was surprised as I saw several people already standing around the cube. Sunlight was glinting off it and I had to laugh as I saw some kids pulling faces in it. Luke must be getting a funny view from in there.

“Over this way, Mum.”

I turned and saw Sally heading to a nearby café. She was waiting at the door for me and when I got there she pointed to some tables outside.

“Grab one of those for us, Mum, and I'll get us a coffee each.”

I turned and found one of the tables where we would be able to see the cube and watch the goings-on while we drank our coffee. While I waited my mind drifted back to the note in my pocket.

“You have inspired me.”

Did that mean what I thought it meant? Was the mystery woman turned on by my brazen masturbation in a public toilet? Was she as wet as I was from listening to me play with my pussy? Was she going to play with her pussy while thinking about me playing with mine? Why was I getting all wet again thinking about some random faceless woman playing with herself? What was happening to me?

Sally returned with two cappuccinos and sat them on the table in front of us. She turned the other seat in the direction of the cube and sat down. She was beaming a big smile as she watched some more people approach it and look at it. They wandered around it and stared at it from as many different angles as they could.

“If only they knew that the cube was watching them back.”

“Sally, I just want you to know how proud I am of you. This really is quite impressive what you are doing.”

Sally smiled and touched my arm.

“Thanks, Mum. I'll be happy once I have all the information I can get and can put it into a presentation. If I pass, then I'll be proud.”

“You'll pass honey. I do not doubt it at all.”

Sally smiled and I was reminded, suddenly, of her father. She may have had similar looks and build as me but when she smiled she was so much like her father it wasn't funny. We were both fairly tall, well, above average but not basketball player tall. Where I had naturally dark blonde hair, Sally's, was more strawberry blonde.

I was fairly slim as a kid and it took a long time before I had any shape or boobs to speak of, in fact, it wasn't until I was pregnant with Sally that I had what you would call a particularly feminine figure. I, unlike so many women, really liked what pregnancy did to my body. I grew hips and breasts and developed a somewhat hourglass figure that has stayed with me. Age and gravity are doing their thing but I am still relatively perky.

Sally has a slightly fuller figure than I did. She has a very pert butt and larger breasts that were still quite firm and sit high on her chest even without the support of a bra. I hope she appreciated that that wouldn't last forever. We had very similar facial features, although her lips were a little fuller than mine she had my pronounced cheekbones. She is a stunningly beautiful girl but then I may be just a little biased.

I loved to see her smile but it was often bittersweet for me. I missed him still and I knew he would be so immensely proud of Sally. We didn't often talk of her father these days. Not that I never wanted to but it had been nearly twenty years since he passed away and, well, life moves on. I spent a lot of time when Sally was younger telling her stories about him and I never hesitated to tell her anything she asked about him. I just think it is unfathomably sad that I got to know him so well and she missed out on having him in her life.

She was watching me in that studying way that she had, seemingly able to see into my mind.

“I wish Dad was here to see this, Mum.”

“Yeah, me too. I was just thinking about him.”

“I know.”

I hitched a smile onto my face and forced myself to look around the mall. More to bring me back into the present than anything. That, and meeting Sally's eyes right now would most likely make me cry. This should be a day of celebration, not sadness, although, every celebration since his death had been tinged with a little sadness.

I looked at the cube again and I was forced to smile. The strangest thing was happening. A young woman, around Sally's age, was dancing in front of it, quite seductively in her short, and I do mean very short summer dress. I noticed then that some other girls around the same age were sitting on a bench nearby and were cheering and laughing. Sally heard the laughter and looked up in the direction of the cube as well. A laugh bubbled out of her as she saw what was going on.

“Oh wow. Lucky Luke hey?”

I laughed too as I imagined Luke sitting in the cube, getting quite a show. The girl spun around with a flourish, causing the bottom of her dress to rise, flashing her underwear briefly then struck a pose. Her friends were laughing and clapping while one of them recorded her with her phone. She skipped back to her friends and another one jumped up and took her place. I could faintly hear some music playing and I wasn't sure if it was coming from speakers in the mall or perhaps the girls had it playing.

The next girl was a bit shorter than the first and had a slightly fuller figure. She was wearing a similar dress to the first girl but she had a significantly bigger butt. She immediately began to shake it like she was in a nightclub somewhere. She was very into what she was doing and was pushing herself to outperform the first girl. The others were cheering and egging her on. She kept running her hands all over her buxom body as she shimmered and shook and I was quite surprised to see anyone doing this in daylight in such a public place. I have to admit, I was a little jealous of her confidence and freedom. Strangely, I was a little jealous of Luke too.

I looked at Sally, who had a strange faraway look on her face. She was watching the girl dancing very closely. I wondered briefly, not for the first time in my life, if Sally was into girls. I knew she liked boys, several had been brought home over the years. They tended to be quite different from Luke, certainly, some were more feminine than him, but none ever lasted all that long. I knew that women had a lot more freedom to explore their sexuality these days.

Again, I envied this generation's freedom there. It was a far more dangerous and complicated matter when I was a teenager. It was something I have been curious about for as long as I can remember but it had remained one of those “fantasy only” things. A situation had never arisen where I felt I could safely explore that side of myself.

“Whoa!”

It seemed to come from both my own and Sally's mouths at the same time. The girl dancing had bent over, right in front of the cube and was twerking to the point where her skirt was bouncing up and over her butt. At first, I thought, due to the angle we were watching from, that she had no underwear on but as the dress went a little higher I could see the strip of her G-string coming around. Sally laughed again.

“Luke is having a bloody great day.”

I couldn't help but laugh as I imagined Luke sitting in the cube with an extreme close-up of this girl's butt in his face. Then the reality of that vision sunk in. Seeing her bouncing up and down, glimpsing her panties pulled tight over her pussy, just out of reach but right in front of me. Being able to watch but not touch. Desperately wanting to reach out to touch, to taste. My nipples were tingling with excitement and then the thought of Luke slipping his cock out of his pants and slowly beginning to stroke it. Right in front of this girl who has no idea what is going on behind her. The thought of him stroking his cock in there burned into my mind and I was suddenly quite wet again and struggling to sit still.

I could feel my face blushing and glanced out of the corner of my eye at Sally. I was worried that perhaps she had been watching me and had concluded where my mind had gone but I needn't have worried. Her eyes were focused intently on the girl and her cheeks were as pink as mine felt. She was subconsciously licking and biting her lips and I knew she was having similar thoughts to me. Like mother like daughter apparently.

The dancing girl walked back to her friends and they were all giggling. She pointed at one of them and said something that we couldn't hear but her friend was shaking her head no. The others were all calling for her to do the same until she said something that made them all laugh. The girl who had just been dancing gave her a look that said she didn't believe her. The girl, still sitting, looked around a little nervously to see if anyone nearby was watching then lifted the hem of her skirt in the direction of her friend and coincidentally in the direction of the cube. Her friend pointed and laughed then said loud enough to carry to us over the general noise of the mall.

“Oh my god, it's true.”

They all cracked up laughing, in a good-natured way. The girl still standing even high-fived her.

“I wonder what she just said.”

I didn't realise I had spoken out loud until Sally responded.

“I'm betting she said she isn't wearing any panties. She proved it by flashing her pussy at her friend. If only she knew she was flashing Luke as well.”

It was a strange realisation to have but I was pretty sure that was the first time Sally had ever said the word pussy in a sexual manner to me. All kinds of thoughts were running through my head and I had to instantly dismiss them as being wrong and nasty. Why the hell was it turning me on so much then?

I turned and focused on my coffee. Desperately trying to get my thoughts, and indeed my pussy, back into control.

“Come on Sally, drink your coffee before it goes cold.”

She turned and looked at it as though surprised to see it.

“Oh, yeah. I forgot I had it.”

She gave a small chuckle as she shook her head.

“You know, mum. This is quite a bit more exciting than I thought it would be. I was worried it would be dead boring.”

“Well, it certainly hasn't been so far.”

“It sure hasn't. I just hope it's not boring for everyone else. I think Luke has been lucky. Really, very lucky.”

She got a faraway wistful look on her face as she said this last and I could see her imagination was flaring up again. I wished I could see what she was thinking but then I wondered what she would think if she could see mine. I blushed again, thinking about her seeing the thoughts that had been floating through my head.

The sun had come out and the light cloud covering that had been present at the start of the day had burned off. The breeze had slowed right down and the day was warming up. I had a moment of realisation that I was probably not dressed entirely right for this. I knew it would be hotter in the box. The more I thought about it the more I realised I was right.

“Sally, is there much ventilation in there? I reckon I'm going to cook.”

I pointed to my clothing to emphasize the point and Sally gave me the once-over.

“Hmm, you may be right. Have you got anything cooler you can put on?”

“Not on me but if I hurry I can probably get something from in there before it's my turn.”

I pointed to one of the department stores in the mall. Sally glanced at her watch and nodded.

“Yeah, we've got about an hour still before we have to get Luke out of there. I'll let you go on your own though, I'll just slow you down.”

I gave Sally a quick kiss on the cheek as I stood up.

“I'll see you soon.”

I walked into the store and looked back over my shoulder to make sure that Sally hadn't followed. I know I shouldn't be so paranoid but I didn't want her to see that I needed to buy new underwear as well. I couldn't believe the way my body was behaving today. I just kept getting so turned on and I was now just as wet as I had been when I rushed off to the toilets earlier.

I wasted no time in locating the underwear section and picked up a pack of underwear that I knew was my size and comfortable as they were the same old boring department store knickers that I almost always bought. They were right next to some thong-style ones. This was something I had never really tried before as the thought of them between my cheeks seemed uncomfortable. I had a moment where I thought, why not give them a go? I did what I always did when I had that thought though and sort of laughed inwardly and walked away.

I moved over to the dresses and immediately saw the same style that the girls that were dancing in front of the cube were wearing. They looked so cute in them that I wondered if I could pull off the same look. I know I'm older and I'm not going to try and look like a teenager but they were really cute. I picked one off the shelf that was my size and held it up to my body. My first thought was, no way I could wear a dress this short. I put it back on the rack and moved on but I felt a pang of sadness come over me. Why couldn't I wear that? It's not as though I am in bad shape or anything.

“Don't be silly. Sally would be embarrassed to be seen with you in that.”

I moved on until I found a dress that was “more suitable” and walked towards the dressing rooms. I don't know exactly what came over me but it was like my body had a mind of its own and was telling my brain off for being a prude. I walked past the spot where the first dresses were hanging and grabbed one off the rack. It was in my hands and I had taken about a dozen steps before I even realised I was doing it. I spent the rest of the walk convincing myself by saying “it can't hurt to just try it on.”

I half expected a smirk from the girl attending the dressing rooms but she just smiled and pointed me in the direction of the empty change rooms.

“They are all empty so take your pick.”

I went to the furthest one and closed the door. I removed each layer, folding them neatly onto the bench until I stood there in just my bra and damp underwear. I then did what I rarely do. I stood there and looked over my body. As though looking at a stranger's body. Trying to see it as somebody else would. Not focusing on the blemishes or the imperfections that I almost always go straight to for analyses.

If this was my best friend presenting herself to me for judgement, what would I say? How would I react? The truth of the matter is that I would probably be quite aroused if my best friend presented herself to me almost naked for inspection. Just thinking about it was making my pussy all slippery and my clit began to tingle again. I gave it a gentle pat over my panties and a tremor ran through my body.

My knees felt a little weak and my nipples were trying to push through the material of my bra. My fingers pushed a little harder against my clit through my panties and I had to stifle a moan as it rose through me. I was much further along towards an orgasm than I had realised and I doubt I could have stopped myself if I wanted to.

My fingers were almost a blur as they expertly whirled in a circle over my clit through my panties. I was watching myself in the mirror as I stood there, legs slightly parted and trembling. My breath was coming in gasps that were almost sobs. My face and chest were very flushed. In my mind, I was still watching my best friend masturbating in front of me. I came hard enough to force me to sit down or fall over. Meanwhile, I stuffed the knuckles of my spare hand into my mouth and bit down to stop myself from crying out.

My thighs were trembling and there was a newer, darker wet patch on the crotch of my panties that grew larger as I sat there staring at it with my legs spread.

What the hell had come over me that I was now brazenly masturbating in public toilets and change rooms? Jesus, Sue, learn to control yourself. I was feeling such mixed emotions. I was embarrassed by my behaviour but at the same time, I felt sexy in a way I never had before. Brazen, slutty, naughty. As these words flashed through my overheated mind they did nothing to cool down my libido at all. The thought of being slutty, previously something I would have been horrified by, made my face flush with excitement and the image of Luke popped into my mind.

For god's sake, Sue, you're old enough to be his mother.

I stood again on slightly trembling legs and tried on the more conservative dress. It was nice but nothing more than that. It was comfortable in the same way that a pair of plain cotton panties were comfortable. Perfectly serviceable but it wouldn't set the world on fire. I took it off and hung it back on its hanger then eyeing the other dress sceptically I thought, no harm in trying it on.

I slipped it over my head and then tugged it down into place. I felt almost too afraid to look at myself in the mirror so I spent longer than what was necessary tugging the hem down and making sure the buttons were all done up properly. When I could find no more reason to put it off I looked up, then gasped.

At first, I thought it must have been sized wrong but it fits perfectly across my bust, belly and hips. If anything it accentuated my cleavage while making my waste magically look smaller. What made me gasp was just how much of my thigh was on display. I tugged it down at the hem again but there was no way it came more than about a quarter of the way down my thighs. I would have thought halfway to my knees would have been risque but this was almost obscene. Yet, the longer I looked at my bare thighs on display, the more I liked it.

As I walked out of the changing rooms the girl was blushing but smiled at me. Oh my god, did she hear me? I walked away from there as fast as I could and placed the more conservative dress back on the shelf, then started towards the checkout before I could chicken out. Running on the same whirlwind of bravery that I was feeling I also picked up a packet of the thong underwear as I went past them. There's no time like the present for trying new things I guess.

I got through the checkout as fast as I could, as though I knew that if I lingered at all I would chicken out and go for the more conservative option. Even as I was striding purposefully back to the warehouse my mind was suddenly filled with anxiety about my choice. What was I thinking? What would Sally think? Have I lost the plot? By the time I got back to the warehouse, I had all but decided that I would just have to suffer through the heat. Surely I couldn't wear this ridiculous dress in front of my daughter. I had just got back to where Sally was waiting as they were wheeling the cube back in.

I put my bag down and went to see how it had gone. I smiled as Sally looked like a child about to open her Christmas present. I wouldn't mind unwrapping the present that's in there I thought and chuckled to myself. As they opened the cube up I had a mental image of slowly stripping Luke in my lounge room as the Christmas tree lights flickered until he was standing before me naked with just a ribbon bow wrapped around his hard cock. I wondered briefly, as my pussy began to tingle yet again, how many times I would have to cum today before I got it out of my system. It was almost amusing to think that I hadn't had a day of being horny like this since I was a teenager and first discovered masturbation.

I stepped forward and watched as Luke climbed up and out through the hatch. He looked hot, and I don't just mean I want to ride his cock like a cowgirl hot, but hot, as in he had just stepped out of a sauna hot. Sally noticed this straight away.

“Oh my god Luke, are you okay?”

He gave a wry laugh and shook his head.

“You may want to provide some shade or improve the ventilation in there. It's damn hot in there.”

“I am so sorry. I thought the vents would be enough.”

“They would if it wasn't so sunny today or there was a bit of a breeze. I'm okay though, I just got a bit sweaty in there.”

He looked directly at me and said.

“If you're next in, I apologise for the sweaty smell.”

It was out of my mouth before I even realised I was going to say it, then as soon as I did I blushed furiously.

“Oh, I don't mind the smell of a sweaty man.”

Sally looked at me with her eyebrows raised and a cheeky smirk on her face.

“Oh, that came out wrong. I'm sorry. You know what I mean.”

I was just making things worse now and it didn't help that I was blushing so deeply as well.

“Oh, I do indeed.”

Sally murmured as she grinned. God damn it, now Luke was grinning too as he looked me up and down in appraisal. Did he just check me out?

“Have you got something cooler to wear? Can you remove some layers? Otherwise, you are going to cook in there.”

It seems the decision that I had talked myself into then back out of was now back in again and I was quietly terrified. It was now or never.

“I just bought a dress that would be a lot cooler but I have to admit it's a bit... well... it's a bit showier than what I would normally wear.”

Sally looked at me again with a wry expression. Her look just made me blush even more.

“Well, I think you should go put it on then Mum. We'll let you know what we think. It's just us here and no one will see you in the cube so you're safe with us.”

That's it then. No more excuses, Sue, just go do it.

I picked up my bag, then smiling nervously at Sally, I couldn't bring myself to look at Luke, so I headed back to the bathroom I had cum in not that long ago. I entered the room and this time checked that it was empty. I began removing my clothes and folding them into the bag I had taken the dress out of.

ambersexxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ambersexxy

I got down to my underwear and slid them down my thighs. They were soaked and in no way fit to be worn where they might be seen. I stuffed them down under everything else in the bag and cleaned myself as best I could while being careful not to get my clit all worked up again. I opened the new packet of underwear and slid them up my legs. I was surprised they seemed more comfortable than I expected and that little bit of pressure against my ass hole that you don't get from normal underwear was kind of nice.

I listened for the sound of anyone in the bathroom, even though I knew no one else had come in. When I was convinced I was alone I opened the door of the stall and looked into the mirror over the sink to see what they looked like. I have to admit that the way they hugged in against my pussy looked good, really good. I tucked in a couple of pubes that had strayed out of the confines and decided that the next time I wore these I would have to have a trim first. I half turned around and was happy to see that my butt looked kind of nice on display like that. It wasn't as saggy as I imagined it to be and I was happy with my shape. Not bad for a forty-year-old, I thought.

Without bothering to close the stall door I slipped the dress back over my head. Once again I was surprised at how much of my thigh was on display and I blushed again at the thought of walking out to Sally and Luke looking like this. I picked up my bag with everything in it, took a deep, steadying breath then, as confidently as I could, I walked out the door.

As I walked, or maybe I was strutting by now, back to them it took them a moment to notice me coming. When they did though the result was everything and more than I had imagined. Their looks hit me like a physical presence. Both of them had the same look of shock on their faces. It would have been comical if I hadn't felt so exposed.

“Wow. Mum, I see you were.... ahhh. Inspired.”

“Well, maybe. Mostly, I just wanted something cooler to wear in there but yeah I guess I was kind of inspired but it's so much shorter than I thought it would be.”

Sally looked me over critically and Luke, sensing permission to do the same was being very thorough. It gave me a thrill and I struggled to hide my smile as he practically drooled over my thighs.

Sally glanced at him then at me and smirked.

“Well, you've still got the legs for it, Mum.”

“Mmmmm.”

Murmured Luke in agreement. Laughing now, Sally turned to Luke.

“Are you right there, Luke?”

“Huh? Ah, yeah, sure. I'm good.”

He was now doing his best to look as though he hadn't just been caught checking me out. It was hilarious and Sally was trying so hard not to laugh. On the inside though, I was thinking about Luke looking at me like he wanted to eat me and me allowing him to eat me for as long as he wanted.

Oh, God, Sue. Behave yourself. The tingling had begun again and I knew if I kept this train of thought going any longer I would be flooding my new, clean underwear.

“Yes, well, maybe I should be getting into the cube then.”

I looked at Sally and I was sure she could see me blushing. I just hoped she thought I was embarrassed because Luke had been checking me out. I would die if she could read my actual thoughts.

“Yes, perhaps you should.”

She said throwing another glance in Luke's direction. For some strange reason, my legs were a bit wobbly as I walked over and as I stepped into the cube my foot caught the lip of the door. I felt myself falling forward and reached out for the chair. I managed to catch myself before I went flat on my face but I still ended up almost doubled over the back of the chair. I had a brief moment of relief that I didn't fall and make a fool of myself before I heard the gasps from behind me. It was no more than two or three seconds, five at the most before I felt Sally tugging the back of my dress back down and helping me stand up but I knew. Oh, how I knew the view I had just given them both.

I knew on some level that they saw nothing more than my butt cheeks, maybe a glimpse of my covered pussy. In my mind, though I had just presented them both with an unimpeded view of my gaping, dripping pussy as well as my asshole. I should have felt mortified, and on some level I did, so why was it turning me on so much?

I settled myself comfortably into the chair and suddenly, Sally was the picture of professionalism. She handed me the clipboard which had several questions on it that she wanted me to answer as well as plenty of space to write notes and observations She pointed out the walkie-talkie and how to use it. She handed me a bottle of water and I handed her my phone, as that was part of the deal for anyone going into the cube. She didn't want it ringing while out in the mall and giving away that someone was inside and she also wanted people to engage in this and not just sit on their phones in there for their time.

“Now remember, mum. If you need out for any reason, give me a call on the walkie-talkie.”

“Okay. I'll be fine. Stop looking so worried.”

Sally laughed and then as though distracted she sniffed deliberately.

“It really does smell of man in here.”

I took a sniff myself and was suddenly aware of the fact that it smelled of more than just sweat. Oh, my God. Is it just my imagination? I didn't say a word to Sally but I could see she was having similar thoughts to me as she began to blush.

“Well, will you be right in here?”

“I'll be fine.”

“Okay, well, I'm going to shut you in now and then we will wheel you out. Thanks for doing this for me, Mum. I love you.”

“I love you too, sweety.”

The door closed with a quiet but solid click and a moment later the cube began to move. I looked around as we rolled out into the sunlight. The one-way tint on the glass helped filter some of the light so it wasn't blindingly bright but I could tell it was going to warm up pretty quickly. There was a soft breeze coming through the vents as the cube was moving and I hoped it would continue once it stopped but I doubted it would. The breeze carried on it the strong scent I could smell when I first got in. It was definitely the smell of man the combination of sweat, musk and undeniably that smell of cum.

I looked back at Sally as she pushed and helped guide the cube into place. It was so weird being able to see her so clearly right next to me but knowing she couldn't see me.

The cube rolled into place and slowed to a stop. I felt a small bump as the wheels were locked into place and then those pushing it moved away. That was it. I was now on my own for the next hour or so. I picked up the clipboard and the pen and quickly scanned through the questions. There was nothing there that I could answer yet as it had just begun so I flipped over to the section where I could write my notes. At the top of this page was the following message.

Please leave any notes or thoughts you wish to share on this page. Try to make your notes as anonymous as possible.”

I had every intention of being as helpful as possible and leaving as much information as I could. At first, though, nothing would come to me other than the strange feeling of being so out in the open and being able to watch those around me without being observed. I was suddenly reminded of the glass toilets that I had heard of in Japan and I wondered if that had been part of Sally's inspiration.

So, I began by just jotting down notes about the experience and the strangeness of feeling so visible but at the same time invisible. The way people moved about the exhibit then eventually some began to interact with it. Most just looked at it, some commenting to the others they were with, although I couldn't hear what they were saying. Then as time went by more came and looked up close. Some of them realising it was one-way glass began to lean in close and try to see through into the cube. It made me feel quite self-conscious at first but after a few experiments with waving at these people and even pulling funny faces back at them, I became absolutely certain they couldn't see me.

I became more daring each time until I built up the nerve to flash them. I undid the buttons down the front of my dress, lifted my bra up over my breasts and exposed them quite brazenly to a young man who seemed intent on seeing into the cube. It was almost like he could smell the pheromones coming off my aroused body. When that thought occurred to me I couldn't resist, so I leaned back in the chair, lifted the hem of my skirt and peeled the panties to one side, exposing my wet, open pussy to him. It felt so incredibly erotic to be doing this with strangers walking past.

I was loving the feeling of being so brazenly slutty in such a public place. Eventually, the young man moved on and I calmed myself down. There was a lull in activity outside so I looked around the inside a bit more. The cube was warming up and I was beginning to sweat. I was glad I had taken the chance to buy the dress I was now wearing. It would have been like being trapped in a sauna in the other clothes I had.

I noticed the heat had intensified the smell that was in here from Luke and I focused on it briefly. He had also gotten hot obviously and there was the smell of sweat but there was an undertone of that distinctly male scent. Something I knew, something primal that triggered a reaction in my body. My nipples hardened and began to tingle, as did my clit. I was already wet and I could smell my own arousal as well but this just added to it. I gasped as I felt my pussy clench in response.

I knew it was cum that I could smell but I couldn't believe it. Surely not I thought, but my mind was agreeing wholeheartedly. That is definitely the scent of a man who has cum recently. I began looking around closer to try and find any evidence. He hadn't left a big pool of cum on the floor or the chair, so he must have cleaned up after himself but that was definitely what I was smelling. I looked at the glass in front of where I was sitting and noticed one slightly smudged spot, as though it had been wiped clean hastily. Surely not, I thought.

I got off the chair and moved closer, looking at it from an angle to try and see the surface better. Sure enough, there was a section of the glass that had been wiped, as though with a damp cloth. I looked around the rest of the cube and the glass was all spotless, and professionally cleaned.

I sat back on the chair and looked out at the bench in front of me and remembered the girls dancing right in front of where I was sitting right now. Lucky Luke indeed, I thought, as I realised what must have happened. He was enjoying the show the girls had been putting on for him and things had gotten out of hand. Well, probably into his hand before getting out of it anyway.

In my mind I could see him sitting here, pants around his ankles, stroking his cock as he watched up close the cute asses of the girls dancing so teasingly right in front of him and the one who flashed her bare pussy in his direction until his cum erupted from his hard cock, hitting the glass right in front of him. I was so turned on thinking about it that I felt the urge to do the same.

I thought about him with his pants pulled down and his bare cock and balls resting on the chair that I was sitting on right now. I slipped my new panties down off my ass and sat back down, feeling the surface of the chair come into contact with my bare pussy. I imagined Luke sitting here with his pants around his ankles and stroking his cock as I slid my fingers between my slippery folds. I stroked my fingers back and forth over my clit and down to my hole and in my mind I was stroking at the same pace that Luke was stroking his cock.

I imagined him squeezing his cock tightly in his fist and pumping his hips. I could see every detail of his swollen cock head in my mind and then pictured a drop of pre-cum oozing from the eye of his cock. He collected it with the tip of his finger and smeared it around the head of his cock to act as a lubricant. He sucked the excess off his finger and swirled his tongue in the sticky fluid. I dipped a finger into my opening and collected some of my cum before popping my finger into my mouth. I enjoyed the scent and the taste of my cum but I was thinking about it being Luke's cum in my mouth.

I wanted his cum so much. I wanted it in my mouth, on my breasts, in and on my pussy and ass. Oh, god, it was becoming too intense. I was panting like a bitch in heat and my cum was trickling out of my pussy and down over my ass as I stuffed two, then three fingers inside of my aching hole. My pussy was making the most obscene noises as I squelched away in it but it just turned me on even more as I was now picturing Luke between my thighs, thrusting his cock into me. I had my bare feet raised up and against the glass, my thighs were as wide apart as they could be and my hand was pounding my pussy. My other hand had released one of my breasts from the confines of the bra and dress and was pinching and pulling on my nipple.

I opened my eyes and nearly had a heart attack. There, right in front of me, was the object of my desire. The man I wanted between my thighs and pumping his cock and cum deep inside of me. He was standing in front of the cube just looking at me. As though he could see through the one-way glass and into the core of me. I wanted him to see. I wanted him to know how much he turned me on and how much I wanted him inside of me. I wanted him to take me hard. I wanted him.

I stared straight into his eyes and came. I was twitching and jerking as cum squirted out of me and around my fingers, splashing against the glass and the floor as well as dripping off the seat. I came and came and I swear my soul left my body for a moment it was so intense.

“Oh, God, Luke, yes. Thank you, thank you.”

I have no idea if he could hear me, realistically, I don't think he could but I swear at that exact moment he smiled at me and gave me a saucy wink before walking away.

I sat there panting as I tried to catch my breath. My back was beginning to ache and I realised I was sitting in a very awkward position. I carefully moved my feet back to the floor and pushed myself into a more comfortable position. I realised my feet were wet and looked down. I was shocked to see just how much cum I had left behind. I had a moment of panic as I wondered how I was going to clean up but I looked around again and discovered a box of tissues. Oh, thank you, Sally. You really did think of almost everything.

I cleaned myself as best I could, becoming more and more embarrassed as I went. I stood up and cleaned the chair, thankful for Sally's choice of vinyl. I then cleaned the floor as best I could, again grateful that it wasn't carpet. I had a wad of tissues with me now and I had no idea what to do with them. I balled them up and sat them in my lap, vowing to try and dispose of them immediately upon exiting the cube. It felt as though I was holding evidence of a crime in my hand.

I could feel myself still blushing furiously as I sat there questioning my sanity. I glanced around the inside of the cube trying to make sure I had cleaned up thoroughly when my eyes fell upon the clipboard and the pen. I picked it up and because I was unsure of how much time I had left I got to work on the questions.

I had trouble focusing on the answers I was writing because my mind kept wandering back to what had happened as opposed to what I really should have been focused on.

“For fuck sake, Sue. Get your shit together. This is important.”

Great, now I'm talking to myself. I got back to writing the answers and had pretty much finished, I was still working on the personal notes side of things when the walkie-talkie crackled to life next to me. I jumped at the sudden sound and Sally's voice right next to me made me feel all nervous and embarrassed again, as though Sally had been present the whole time.

“Just letting you know that we will be coming out to get you soon Mum.”

I picked up the radio, located the talk button on the side and depressed it.

“Okay, good thing too, I'm busting for the loo.”

“I'll see you in a minute.”

I could hear the chuckle in her voice as she responded. I spent the remaining minutes making certain that I had cleaned up every bit of incriminating evidence and that I had all the tissues wadded into my fist.

Sally appeared in front of me and gave me a sneaky little wave then began directing those around her. I made sure I was seated properly but I still wobbled when the cube began to move. It rumbled and bumped as they wheeled me back to the warehouse. When we went in through the door the shade felt so much cooler and I became aware of the sweat coating my skin.

The cube came to a stop and I could see Sally fiddling around with the latch, then, as the door popped open a cool breeze came in. I hadn't realised how hot it was in there. Well, more to the point, I hadn't realised how hot the sun had made the cube. I knew I was hot and sweaty but I put that down to my overheated system. Between the sun and my body heat, it had become very hot in the cube.

The door opened wider and Sally was looking at me with a deep penetrating look as I noticed her take a deep breath through her nose. I know my face was already red but I felt a blush creep up my neck all the same. As an adult woman, there is no way she wouldn't know what that smell was. I was so intensely embarrassed.

“Are you okay, Mum?”

“I'm fine. I just really need to get to the toilet.”

She gracefully let me make a dash for it.

“Okay. I'll chat with you after.”

I dashed out the door and making sure I had the wad of tissues firmly in my grasp, I made a run for it. I didn't look up to see if anyone was looking at me although I'm sure I could feel Sally's eyes on me as I all but ran to the toilets.

I burst through the door and straight into the cubicle I had occupied earlier. I locked the door, threw the wad into the toilet, slipped my panties down then turned and sat.

There was no denying that I really needed to pee too, that wasn't entirely a lie. As I sat there I looked down and realised that my panties hadn't escaped the carnage. I had no choice but to mop up as best I could with toilet paper though as I didn't have any of my new panties with me. It wasn't the most comfortable, obviously, but the option of removing them while wearing this dress just wasn't going to happen. As much as I enjoyed the artificial display of exhibitionism I put on in the cube, there was no way I was going to walk around with my ass and pussy on display every time a breeze blew. It was scary enough in the underwear I was wearing.

I made my way back to the cube after cleaning myself as best I could and applying a few sprays of deodorant. I was hopeful that it would at least mask the smell of my cum if not hide it completely. I felt that I was a lot more presentable now and certainly more composed than I had felt when I exited the cube. Sally was still looking at me with a curious look.

“Feeling a bit better?”

“Much better thanks.”

“So, how did you find it in there?”

“I put some information on the papers for you but, personally, there were a couple of things I found quite surprising in there.”

“Oh?”

“Mmm, It's a strange sensation to be so close to people, feel like you are in broad daylight, but not have any interaction at all with them. It's kind of like being a ghost. You can see them so intimately but they have no idea you are there.”

“Hmm, like a ghost. I like that analogy. I might use that if you don't mind.”

“Of course not. If I'm honest, I quite enjoyed the whole experience. I think it could be a lot of fun to try it in different environments too.”

In my mind, I was watching all kinds of erotic adventures take place right in front of me. Then the idea of knowing someone was in there but they couldn't touch you or communicate with you at all. It would feel like having a captive audience with no control over what they witnessed. How fun, and terrifying, would it be to put on a sexy show in those circumstances?

“That's an excellent idea, Mum. I might have to give that a go. Hmm, I wonder where I could get this thing?”

Snapping back to the reality at hand was almost a physical wrench for me.

“The one thing I would say you need to do though is to improve the ventilation in there. There's not enough airflow and it gets very hot in the sun like that. Speaking of which, I hope you are going to air it out for a while, I'm afraid I sweated quite a lot and I imagine Luke did too. It might be a bit pungent.”

Sally smiled wryly at me.

“I will make sure it airs out a bit, Mum, but I don't mind the smell of....sweat.”

She said the last word with one eyebrow raised telling me she was under no illusions whatsoever as to the nature of the smell in there. I could feel myself going bright red. When she changed the subject I felt a real sense of relief.

“What have you got planned now?”

“I'm not sure. I said I would be here for you but I don't know what you need me to do.”

“Well, Mum, now that you have been in there there isn't a whole lot for you to do. I was going to do the next hour stint and a friend of mine is going to do the one after. There isn't anything much for you to do now, sorry.”

“That's okay. I guess I could wait for you to finish yours if you want.”

“Why don't you go for a wander around or head back to the motel? I don't want you to be bored stupid.”

“Oh, okay. Would you like to meet up for dinner then?”

“That sounds awesome. How about I pick you up from the motel around six-thirty?”

“Okay, I will see you then.”

Sally gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

“Thanks for everything, Mum. I really appreciate you coming here and doing this for me. I'm glad you are here.”

My heart felt as though it was swelling in my chest.

“You're welcome. I'm glad you asked me to be a part of all this.”

Published 
Written by yakboy69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments