Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dining at the Y

"Georgie serves Sgt. Dan more than lunch!"

67
26 Comments 26
4.1k Views 4.1k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"As the proud owner of the Omnium Badge, having written a story in every category, it came to my attention that somewhere along the way, the genre "Facesitting" was added after I'd earned my badge. I figured I should really write a Facesitting story, in all fairness. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Some years ago, there was a Pelican Diner about 20 minutes south of me with a waitress named Georgie. I may or may not have been the busy redhead she waited on. Sadly, the diner no longer exists, but it inspired this fun story."

"Hey Georgie, what's the special today?" Sgt. Dan Lewis said as he plopped down onto the stool at the counter of the Pelican Diner.

"Chef is out today, Sgt. Dan, but I can warm up some of yesterday's meatloaf for you or get you a good hearty bowl of chicken gumbo."

"Gumbo sounds good, Georgie."

"Ya want coffee?"

"Nah, how 'bout an icy cold Coke?"

"You got it!"

Georgie put a little extra ice in his glass and gave him a handful of cracker packages. She'd had a crush on Sgt. Dan for as long as she could remember. He was always polite, and he tipped well. But he'd never been anything but friendly, so she kept her feelings to herself.

The door chimed as a pretty redhead walked in, looking a little flustered. She was on her cell phone and having quite a heated conversation with someone. Georgie made eye contact with the woman, motioned to a booth, and held up a finger, indicating she would be with her in a moment.

Sgt. Dan looked at the redhead like his tongue would fall out of his head.

Georgie sighed and brought the busy lady a menu and a glass of ice water. The woman nodded, held up a hand with her fingers spread, and mouthed that she needed five minutes.

Georgie acknowledged her and went back behind the counter to dish up Sgt. Dan's gumbo.

"Here you go."

"Thank you kindly," he said, his smile making Georgie's stomach do flips.

"How come you never look at me like that?" she blurted out unintentionally.

"I beg your pardon?" he asked.

"I’m sorry; never mind,” she said abruptly and ducked back into the kitchen.

What the fuck had she been thinking? Dear Lord, she’d made a fool out of herself, and now she had to go out there and hope to God that he would just let it drop.

She avoided looking at him as she headed to the table to take the redhead’s order.

“Just coffee and a toasted bagel with cream cheese,” the woman said, digging a laptop out of her bag. “Is there WIFI here?”

“Sure, the login and password are on that card,” Georgie said, gesturing to the table tent.

“Thanks.”

Georgie went back behind the counter to get the coffee pot and a mug. Thankfully, Sgt. Dan ate his soup in silence.

But after she delivered the bagel, he spoke up.

“How come I never looked at you how?” he asked, a little befuddled.

Georgie contemplated letting it go, but she’d already opened the can of worms, so she might as well be honest.

“Like you’re interested in more than Gumbo and a Coke. Your eyes grew wide, and your tongue was hanging out of your mouth when that woman entered the diner. You see me every single day, and never once have you given me more than a smile.”

“Georgie, you’re a kid; it would be inappropriate to look at you that way,” he answered, astonished.

“Sgt. Dan, I’m twenty-two years old.”

“You are? Well, hell, Georgie, you were just sixteen about a minute ago!”

I rolled my eyes. “I grew up. I’m not a kid anymore. Don’t you think I’m pretty? Or is it just that I’m not sophisticated like the red-haired looker with the big boobs at table four?”

Sgt. Dan was aghast. He wasn’t sure exactly what to say.

“Never mind, Sgt. Dan, forget I ever brought it up. I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable.”

He nodded, tossed some bills and change on the counter, and left quietly.

Georgie sighed and wondered if he’d come back the next day for lunch or not. She had probably spoiled things, and he’d end up going to Cathy’s Café or Street Eats for lunch from now on. Damn it!

The redhead left a decent tip, and the rest of the day went pretty much as usual. When it was time to punch out, she grabbed her purse and headed out to walk home.

“Need a lift, Georgie?” a sexy voice asked.

“Sgt. Dan?” she asked. He was even better looking in street clothes, if that were possible.

“You can just call me Dan. It seems like we are both off-duty. I’d been happy to drive you home if you’d like.”

She started to decline his offer, seeing as how she lived not even a mile from the diner. But she’d been on her feet all day and wouldn’t mind not having to walk.

“Sure, that’d be nice. Thank you, Sgt., I mean, Dan.”

He grinned, and she felt her knees go weak.

When they got to her place, he said, “Do you live with your parents still?”

“Nope, I got my own place about a year ago. Would you like to see it?”

Georgie glanced down at his crotch and noticed a healthy bulge growing there.

“I would like to see your place very much,” he admitted, blushing a little.

Dan followed Georgie upstairs and followed her inside.

“I probably shouldn't be here,” Dan said suddenly. “My intentions are not good.”

“Oh?” Georgie asked flirtatiously.

“No, not at all. I want to strip you naked and devour your pussy, Georgie. I want to gobble you up in big greedy bites. If I’d known you wanted me to look at you like a woman, I’d have done this a long time ago.”

He unbuttoned her blouse and let it fall off her shoulders and onto the floor. Reaching behind her, he nuzzled her neck while he unfastened the hooks on her bra. “I’m going to do way more than look at you, Georgie.”

Next, he unzipped her jeans and wiggled them down over her hips. “Oh fuck, you don’t have any panties on, and your mound is completely bare!”

“Do you like what you see?”

He grabbed her hand and brought it to her crotch. “What do you think?”

“You should get naked too, Dan.”

“Indeed, I should.”

Once he’d rid himself of his clothes, he pulled Georgie onto the couch. He kissed each nipple and said, “I’m going to lie down now. I want you to straddle my face so that I can enjoy my dinner.”

Georgie’s brow furrowed as she asked, “Dinner?”

TsQueenXSelfsuck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TsQueenXSelfsuck

“I’m gonna eat that juicy pussy, Georgie.”

“Ohhh,” she said, feeling a little foolish. But she didn’t let her naivete ruin the moment as she scrambled to offer him her sweet, juicy snatch.

“Oh, fuck, Georgie! You taste so good. I can’t believe all this time I could have been enjoying this delicious treat instead of coming home from work night after night to beat my meat to some second-rate porn.”

It wasn’t exactly the flowery words a girl wants to hear, but romance could come later, she supposed. In the meantime, she would enjoy the magical things his tongue was doing to her girly parts.

He probed and licked; he sucked and nibbled, and she thrashed about, nearly suffocating him while she wholeheartedly enjoyed the best oral sex of her life. Just when she thought it couldn’t get any better, he slid two fingers inside her and sent her over the edge as she rewarded his efforts with a flood of her sumptuous nectar.

“Holy fuck, Georgie! You’re a squirter! My face is drenched with your honey.”

Georgie giggled. She’d imagined this scene a bit differently, assuming the lawman she had the hots for would be too sophisticated for her. But when his libido was talking, he was just a regular horny guy.

“Let me return the favor,” Georgie suggested.

“Well, if you insist,” Dan said, wiggling his eyebrows. “Trade places with me, Georgie. I’m going to feed you my cock.”

Once they switched positions, Dan straddled the sweet little waitress, rubbing his dick on her face.

“Is this what you want, my greedy little slut?”

Georgie thought the term slut was offensive, but Dan seemed to be using it as a term of endearment. “Yes, I want to suck your big, thick prick,” she replied.

“Good girl. Open up that mouth so I can slide in and enjoy. Oh, fuck, yes! That’s right, suck Daddy’s cock.”

Georgie didn’t know if he said Danny or Daddy, but either way, she was finally getting to do what she’d been dreaming of for months. She used her tongue to swirl around the head while he fed her his rigid shaft.

He moaned erotically while he shoved his length into her mouth until he poked at her throat. It made her gag a little, and she pushed him back, shaking her head.

“Oh, now, come on, be a good girl and take all of Daddy’s cock. Relax your throat so I can push myself all the way in.”

She’d never taken a dick in her throat, but she sure didn’t want to disappoint Dan. So, she let him tilt her head a bit and allowed him to enter her throat again and again as he fucked her face. He gripped her head and pulled on her hair as he used her for his pleasure. It made her pussy tingle with need. If she could get him to cum, maybe he’d trade places again and get her off one more time.

He pumped into her vigorously, choking off her air at times, but she loved how hot she was making him.

“I’m gonna bust a nut, baby, and shoot my wad down your throat. Oh, fuck, yeah! You’re such a good girl.”

His balls constricted, and he exploded while buried in her throat, feeding her his seed.

“Holy fuck, Georgie! You give the best head!”

She smiled and said, “I could use another round.”

“Sure, baby, I’ve got time for one more. Switch with me again.”

She sat on his face and squealed with delight as he poked a finger in her ass while he sucked hard on her clit. Rocking and grinding, it didn’t take long for her to spray her juices all over Dan.

With the aftershocks of her orgasm still pulsing in her clit, she moved down into Dan’s arms so he could cuddle her. She sighed blissfully as he kissed the top of her head.

“I know it may seem forward, but would you like to spend the night, Dan?”

“Oh, sweetie, I’d love to, but I have to get home. My wife is expecting me.”

Georgie sat up and looked at Dan incredulously. “Your wife?”

“Oh, I’m sorry, baby; I thought you knew I was married.”

“Why didn’t you say something before I let you have sex with me?” she cried.

“Baby, we didn’t have sex. My dick never once came near your pussy. We just enjoyed some oral pleasure.”

Georgie was stunned. It never occurred to her that Dan might have a wife.

“Oh, well, I guess we won’t be doing this again,” she said sadly.

“Don’t be silly. Nothing wrong with a little afternoon nibble at the Y.”

“The Y?”

“Your pussy, baby,” Dan explained, demonstrating the concept by spreading his fingers.

“Oh.”

She sat for a moment and realized that Dan wasn’t at all the kind of person she wanted to date. He was crass and not a bit romantic. But the man could surely eat pussy like no other guy she’d ever been with.

“So, whenever your box needs a little attention, I can come over after shift and treat you to a little face sitting whenever you’d like.”

Georgie thought for a moment. “Only if you start tipping better.”

It was Dan’s turn to be surprised. “Oh, well, sure, I can do that if you keep taking my cock in your throat like a good girl.”

“Only if the session starts and ends with me on your face,” she said, negotiating.

“Only if you call me Daddy when you cum,” he said.

“Deal!” they both said in unison.

Sgt. Dan continued to come into the Pelican Diner daily for lunch. On the days when he left a twenty-dollar tip, Georgie knew that meant he’d be there to pick her up after work and take her back to her place for some decadent oral sex.

When Dan wasn’t available, Georgie got brave and offered to sit on the faces of some other customers that had flirted with her, including the sophisticated redhead who came in now and then. Who knew that licking another woman’s pussy could be so much fun?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Several months later, when Georgie finished night school, her mom said, “Oh honey, I’m so proud of you. You did this all on your own without our help. How in the world did you afford the tuition working at that diner?”

“I started offering better service, and my tips increased immensely.”

“You’re such a good girl.”

Georgie giggled. “That’s what my favorite customer says, too.”

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments