Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Facesitting Stories

Facesitting stories (sometimes also known as "face sitting", "queening", "face riding" or "smothering" stories) are tales where there is often an element of domination and submission involved.

The act of face sitting itself is where a person will squat over (not really "sitting" as such) their partner's face, lowering their genitals over their lover's mouth for oral sex. The dominating partner enjoys the feeling of empowerment as their sub is "forced" to perform oral sex on them - typically cunnilingus, but sometimes analingus too, as the mood fits!

Facesitting is popular in the kink / BDSM community as there are elements of domination, trust and control involved.

Popular Stories

Dessert

Carly ends her long abstinence feeding a special customer a special dessert

Carly smiled as she left the check for the man she thought she recognized. He could be twenty years her senior, but his chiseled face with a good tan, trim body, and broad shoulders still attracted her. She wasn’t sure if he was the customer she recalled...

All Stories

Dessert

Carly ends her long abstinence feeding a special customer a special dessert

Carly smiled as she left the check for the man she thought she recognized. He could be twenty years her senior, but his chiseled face with a good tan, trim body, and broad shoulders still attracted her. She wasn’t sure if he was the customer she recalled...

The Internship

This is going to be more than work experience!

Luke Harman’s nerves are starting to get the better of him as he approaches the large glass office block in central London. Of course, Luke had heard of Jodie Adams but didn’t know a lot about her apart from the fact she doesn’t wear panties, this is the...

Valkyrie’s Ride

If you wish for a threesome, choose your players carefully.

The knock on the door sounded like more than just a polite request to be invited under the tenant’s roof. Darius stood up from his kneeling cushion and laggardly schlepped himself to the door. In his half-hypnotized state, he moved as if he didn’t have en...

Wanna Bet?

He should know better than to make a bet with his best programmer!

“I’m telling you, the problem is in the customer master,” he told the stubborn developer. “I think it’s in the product master. They’re not having a problem with any other products on the site!” she argued. “But no other customer has a problem with that pr...

I work for a company as a civil engineer. My boss hired an assistant for me. He’s as useful as tits on a bullfrog, so I’m having a problem trying to be civil to him. This afternoon at three, I’m having a conversation with my boss about Alfred. She is a sm...

Far from Trivial

June discovers there's an upside to losing at trivia night.

I doubted Mason and I would have ever gotten together if he hadn't beaten me at trivia night. Trivia nights at the bar were something I looked forward to since I'd retired early several years ago. I'd spent countless hours of my life reading and figured I...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The Facesitting Bar (Part 4)

From Natalie’s cage to being facesat by his school teacher

The curvy woman was getting increasingly aroused as the twelve men arrived at the bar. Her blatantly short and flirty red dress was quivering on her body and her hips were swaying to the music as she strutted back and forth through the mass of male afters...

Loretta - Chapter 5 - Sharing Our Love

Michael and Loretta show their deepening love for each other

As we sat and finished the beer, I was thankful I had taken the tubs to the car. Loretta had zapped my strength. I hoped by the time we got to my, our, apartment I would regain some strength. Thank God for elevators. We were leaving, and Loretta turned an...

Triangle's Edge - Part 5

My boyfriend and I are in a threesome with the woman with whom he cheated on me and who is also my ex-girlfriend, and I am in charge.

My boyfriend, who was restrained on the bed next to us, could hardly breathe after witnessing my ex-girlfriend devour my pussy and then me rubbing her clit while a vibrating egg was inside of her greedy pussy as I spanked her juicy ass into the best orgas...

The Tramp

A day of reckoning had come—all over his face.

The freight train rumbled out of the sunrise, bringing a smile to Libby's face at the open window. Closing her eyes, she let the vibrations penetrate her naked body while the cool Colorado morning breeze caressed her light brown skin, and she imagined her...