Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Last night in town

"leaving home ain't so hard"

27
9 Comments 9
3.6k Views 3.6k
982 words 982 words
Competition Entry: Free Spirit

It was her last day in this town, and she couldn't wait to get out. It was too small, too backwards, too confining for her. Sure - the people were ok, for hillbillies. She knew that she was widely known as "the Lesbian", like some sort of alien entity, for as long as she could recall, but most of them were trying to keep up with the times and be somewhat open-minded - it was 1993, after all.

"Well, thanks again, and I just wanted to let you know I appreciate all your help, Victoria," said Mrs J., reminding her she wasn't yet gone. Her son had been in Victoria's class and she had tutored him a bit - the guy was an oaf, but he did try.

"My pleasure, Mrs J.," she mumbled. The woman made her nervous. She was still under 40, married with some guy she dated in school and two already grown kids. A frighteningly perfect picture of small town success. That was one reason for the nervousness - the other was that although the stereotypical blonde, busty suburbia style didn't really click with Victoria in theory, Mrs J's ridiculous cleavage made it hard not to stare, or to avoid a tingling sensation between her legs.

"Oh, you can call me Jinny, dear. Sorry for keeping you, but this is the last day of our acquaintance..." the older woman said, waiting for Victoria to acknowledge the reference to the fact she was wearing a Sinead O'Connor t-shirt. She suppressed an exasperated sigh and replaced it with a somewhat awkward smile.

"...and I didn't want to miss the chance to express my gratitude," she continued, stroking Victoria's hand. It almost felt like the woman was making a pass at her! Could she? It wouldn't be the worst way to say goodbye or good riddance to this place.
Victoria decided to test the waters. She didn't like awkward, but didn't mind being provocative.

"Careful, this line can be misunderstood," she laughed.

"No worries, there is no one here."

"I'm here. And I'm beginning to think you want to fuck me, Mrs...Jinny." That was probably a bit too much. The woman pulled her hand away, and a flash of anger appeared in her eyes.

"I'm not one of those lesbos!"

"Ok, then, my bad. I'll be leaving," she said and immediately turned to go.

"Wait, I...I didn't mean to insult you, I just didn't expect you to...to say that."

Victoria walked up to her. She was 20 years younger but almost a head taller, and possibly already with more life experience than this mother, trapped in this simple, uneventful life and town. She looked her in the eyes and knew all she needed to know. Jinny needed excitement. Something different, a little taste of freedom to look back on with nostalgia in her subsequent years of comfortable numbness.

They kissed, and Victoria's hand went under Jinny's excuse for a t-shirt to play with the nipple of her fantastic tit. She lowered herself on one of the kitchen chairs and Jinny sat on her lap, offering her bosom to Victoria's tongue. At the same time she removed her own t-shirt, and Jinny started groping, almost with a sense of wonder that she was doing it. Her tits were not nearly as majestic in size, but she was eighteen years old - they were perky and tight. Victoria reluctantly took her mouth out of Jinny's nipple to give her some space to do the same to her - but quickly, Jinny decided to move further down, kissing her all the way as she knelt between her legs.

ashanty_1012
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ashanty_1012

No surprise. She was following a routine, and Victoria could almost see it before her eyes: minimum foreplay, then Jinny on her knees sucking her husband's cock, then he would fuck her, and probably not even care if she came.

Still, she didn't stop her as she lowered her jeans and, after only a moment's hesitation, assaulted her pussy with her willing mouth. And willing to please she was. As Victoria grabbed her head to guide her, she didn't stop for a second, focusing on all the right spots. When Victoria's body started to convulse, Jinny didn't flinch, but drank every drop.

It was only fair to pay her back - she threw Jinny on the floor and took off her pants, revealing a totally bald, very wet pussy. She started from the top, with kisses to taste herself on her lover's lips, while her fingering already made Jinny moan. Victoria smiled - she would keep that to herself, but Jinny's daughter had moaned almost the same way when fingered during a party she had probably not told her mother about. In fact, she had heard almost a dozen mothers, daughters and devout wives in this town moan, even if most of them pretended it never happened. It didn't matter - she gave them what they needed, and took what she wanted.

As Victoria's tongue came down to Jinny's clit, she intended to take her time, but it took only a few minutes - the moment she lifted her gaze to lock eyes with Jinny looking down at the young woman fucking her, she felt a violent spasm and two thighs holding her head in place as she gulped all she was offered.

When Victoria took the bus out of town the next day, she felt the borders of her world expand. She was no longer going to be 'the Lesbian', an oddity sought after by the suppressed and the bored. She didn't want to be the experienced one at eighteen. She wanted to meet more people like herself - well, mostly more girls like herself - and have them push her beyond her limits, lure her to do things she thought were too wild. Home, such as it was, was behind. The world was ahead.

Published 
Written by Ascendant
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments