Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Quicky Oral And Jerk In A Motel Room

"First Oral In A Motel Room."

102
24 Comments 24
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"I haven't decided if I'm going to add more chapters or not. This was just a spur-of-the-moment story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Only took a short time to write it. Hope you like it."

Drake had turned sixteen years old a month ago, and he went on vacation with some of his buddies and their girlfriends. There was Drake and three other boy/girl couples. Drake didn't have a girlfriend, so he was kinda the odd man out. The three couples each shared a room and Drake had a room all to himself.

Their second night at the motel the couples decided to go to the pool and asked Drake if he wanted to go with them. He told them no, that he was just going to stay in his room and watch some TV or something.

Drake was still a virgin, so as soon as his friends left he was naked in a flash and lying on his bed with his laptop out surfing the Internet for some good porn videos. He found a good video jerked off to it and then fell asleep. 

He didn't know how long he had been asleep but he woke up to find a girl in his room. She was dressed in a maid's uniform. It looked like she had just come in because she was just standing there beside the bed. She didn't look much older than he was. And she was petite and very pretty.

When he saw her, Drake quickly looked around for something to cover himself with, but the only thing on the bed was a pillow. He snatched the pillow and held it in front of his crotch. He was so embarrassed. He stammered, “Oh, my G-g-god! I'm sooo sorry, miss. I forgot to put the do not disturb sign on the door handle.”

She smiled and said, “We offer special services to special guests if you're interested.”

He swallowed hard and asked, “What do you mean?”

She turned around and headed for the door. Drake thought she was leaving, but on her way to the door, she picked up the do not disturb sign from the table, opened the door, and hung the sign on the other side of the door on the door handle.

She turned around and said, “If you give me that pillow I will show you what special services we provide.”

Drake slowly took the pillow away. She told him, “Throw it on the floor.”

He did what he was told. She slowly undressed, letting him get a good look at her. Drake couldn't take his eyes off her. His cock slowly grew. She started by unbuttoning her blouse. As she undid the buttons and opened her blouse, Drake could see she was almost flat-chested. But he didn't care, he was about to see a girl naked for the first time, and who knows what else.

Once her blouse and bra were off, she slowly moved her hands to her belt and undid it. She then slipped out of her knee-length skirt, turning around and wiggling her butt at him as she did. She liked the smile on Drake's face. She knew he would be putty in her hands.

She was standing there in just her panties, shoes, and socks. She told him, “Come here, and finish undressing me.”

Drake didn't hesitate. He was off the bed in a flash. He was now standing in front of her facing her. She told him, “On your knees, baby.”

As she said that, she put her hands on his shoulders. She didn't have to push him down, he went willingly. She told him, “Look at me.”

He had his fingers hooked in her panties ready to pull them down and off. He stopped and looked at her. She told him, “Use your teeth, baby.”

DulceRoman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DulceRoman

Then she pulled his hand away and out of her panties. Drake quickly grabbed the waistband of her panties with her teeth and started to pull them down. She put a hand on the back of his head and said, “Slowly sweety.”

Again, Drake did as he was told. He slowly pulled them down to her ankles. She put both her hands on his head and told him, “Let me step out of them.”

Drake dropped her panties and stayed on his knees until she stepped out of them. She told him, “Up on the bed and on your back, baby.”

Drake quickly got up on the bed and onto his back. She saw the bathrobe lying on the chair in the room and went over and picked up the belt from it. She walked back over to the bed and said, “You don't mind if I tie your hands, do you?”

As she got onto the bed Drake smiled and said, “You can do whatever you want to do sweety.”

She took his hands and tied them to the headboard of the bed. She then started to straddle his face with her pussy. He turned his head from side to side and said, “Wait, I've never done this before.”

She paused and asked, “Well, what have you done?”

Drake's face got beet red and he answered, “N-n-nothig. I've never even seen a girl naked up close like this before.”

She asked, “Are you serious?”

He just nodded his head. She smiled and said, “I've never done anything with a virgin before. Now, you're going to be a good boy and do like you're told, aren't you?”

He asked, “What do you want me to do?”

She told him, “I'm going to sit on your face and you're going to make me cum with your mouth.”

This time when she went to straddle his face, Drake didn't resist. He eagerly licked her pussy.

She smiled and said, “Mmmp, not bad for a first-timer. Be a good boy and make me cum then you can cum.”

When Drake heard this and felt her hand around his cock slowly jerking him, he started licking her pussy as fast as he possibly could. As he did she started grinding her pussy hard and faster on his face. She said, “You like that, don't you baby?”

Of course, he couldn't answer, not with her sitting on his face. But then, she didn't expect an answer. 

She felt her orgasm building and she told him, “Faster, baby! Make me cum and you can cum.”

Drake licked her even faster and shoved his tongue deeper. She was moaning, "Yes, baby! Yes! I'm almost there!”

She was jerking his cock as fast as she could, wanting him to cum about the same time as she did. As she came she sat down on his face with all her weight. Before her orgasm was over Drake was cuming too. He had cum harder and shot more cum than ever before.

Once her orgasm was over she stayed on his face and relieved herself in Drake's mouth. At first, he started to resist but then stopped. He eagerly drank up all she gave him. Just when he felt like he was going to pass out from lack of air, she lifted herself off his face. Then she laid down beside him and kissed him. Tasting her piss and her own juices from his mouth and lips.

She said, “I taste delicious, don't I?”

He smiled and said, ”Yes, you do.”

Published 
Written by LIL1LOOKIN
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments