Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Runway Cheeks

"Fashion shows aren't Dunz's thing but thick models with big backsides certainly are!"

21
6 Comments 6
3.4k Views 3.4k
2.5k words 2.5k words

The building could have been on fire, and Dunz still wouldn’t have risked standing. Not while the thick, Latina catwalk model sashayed on stage. Gone were the days of the industry staying confined to the stereotypical runway body type. Thank goodness for such wisdom. The bob-wearing model, clad in a thong monokini and mesh rhinestone cover-up, bubbled across the stage for the more than welcoming audience. When she stopped, glanced over her shoulder and held that pose, her heavy buttocks ceased movement seconds later.

Impossible.

It had to be less time, but that would be his story if he ever told it. She made eye contact with him… or did she? No, she looked in his general direction but not at him. Clearly. Lecherous bastard needed to get a grip.

Truth be told, he didn’t give a damn about fashion, fashion shows or any of that grandiose nonsense. He only did it because his best friend needed a plus one. To be clear, she needed a date to get her parents off her case – at least for the evening.

“I saw you checking out Clara,” she whispered into his ear as they walked, elbows hooked, toward the lobby to meet her folks.

“Who?” he asked, dumbfounded.

“The thick Latina with the bob.” She jutted her head around, pursing her lips. His bestie looked ravishing that evening in her white maxi dress, but for some reason, he never pursued her. He saw why others did: Cute face, tight ass, down-to-earth personality. It’s not that he wouldn’t smash, but he preferred her friendship over the alternative. Seemed pointless as she was one of the few women he had a true, platonic relationship with.

Every other woman since the age of eighteen, sex got involved.

It was the weirdest thing because Dunz never considered himself a ladies’ man or even pursued women with fervour, but for reasons unknown, they liked him, and shit happened.

“Ah yeah, her.” He giggled like a teenage girl. “Damn, she was something else.”

“If I introduce you, you could hit tonight. I’m telling you.”

“Hold on, how do you know her?”

“We’re in the same industry, genius. I swear, sometimes you’re so…”

Dunz stared at her with a bored expression.

“Alright, alright,” she said, “we crossed paths at a couple of shows and partied together.”

“And?” A mischievous smile illuminated Dunz’s face.

“And nothing.” She shook her index finger at him.

“Why’d you say I can hit tonight?” Dunz raised an eyebrow.

“We need to focus on you and her hooking up.”

“Okay.” Dunz scoffed at his question being ignored. “We’re still pretending we’re together to keep your parents outta your business, right?”

“Don’t remind me.” Lisa slumped into a sigh. “Why the hell didn’t you get a haircut like I asked?”

“First thing: my fro’s banging. Second thing: A shape-up counts.”

Lisa rolled her eyes, focused on the scattered patrons and said, “There they are.” She waved at her parents and picked up her mood quickly.

Benefits of living in a different city than your family include them not constantly being in your business or at all if one so chooses. This was how Lisa hid Dunz’s existence for three years. Quite shameful that her parents didn’t even know her best friend, but Dunz was sure Lisa loved that in the moment.

“Hello, my love,” her mother said and then held Lisa’s shoulders and kissed her on both cheeks.

“My honey bun.” Her father hugged her and kissed her forehead. “Is this him?”

“Yes, Dad.” Lisa introduced Dunz to her family, and the mother’s reaction brightened while the father’s dimmed. Not too unexpected.

They bantered while taking wine glasses from passing servers. How they met was the only truth Lisa told about their relationship before the conversation fell down a pit of untruths. As soon as it veered – her mother’s fault – toward the roads of marriage and children, Lisa pulled the handbrake, created an excuse and left with Dunz to find Clara’s dressing room.

“Whoa, that was easy,” Dunz said. They filtered through the crowd until they were in a hallway that housed the models’ dressing rooms.

“Not really,” Lisa said as they approached Clara’s room. The only other persons passing through the hallway were models and make-up artists leaving to either mingle or be anywhere but there.

“What do you mean?”

“We only bought a little bit of time. We’ll be spending pretty much the whole night with them. Plus, I have to write my review of the show and submit it in two days.”

“Damn. Well, an intro, brief convo, maybe a number – no big deal.”

“You weren’t listening before.” Lisa knocked on the door. “I said you can hit tonight, dummy.”

Dunz furrowed his brows but then relaxed them as Clara opened the door wearing a loose-fitting robe. The V-opening stopped just above her navel, displaying the triangular valley between her breasts. Her purple lace panties appeared below the robe’s knot, and she leaned on the doorway, scanning Dunz with indifference.

Clara winked at Lisa, turned, walked inside and said, “Aight, I’ll fuck ‘im.”

“Whoa, wait, what is…” Dunz looked back and forth between Clara’s big behind and Lisa’s widening eyes.

“What’re you waiting for?” Lisa asked.

“It’s jus–”

“Get in there.” Lisa shoved Dunz inside and slammed the door.

Clara sat on a stool in front of a mirror while backing him and removed her lipstick. When she finished, she walked toward him and said, “I thought Lisa said you were down to fuck?”

“Am yeah, it’s just. This is just all of a sudden.”

“Look, I ain’t got all night.” She sat in a two-seater, spread her legs and pulled her gusset aside. “Let’s make this quick. I gotta link up with my man later.”

“Yo, wait, you got a man?”

“Uh-huh, he texted me when I was out there doing my thing.” Her cheeks plumped with a close-mouthed smile. “Said the outing’s postponed for an extra hour, but I still wanna get the hell outta here regardless.”

Dunz remained quiet and finger-tapped his thighs.

“Y’know what’s funny about all this?” Clara leaned forward, resting her forearms on her thighs. “I spotted you staring at me, and I stared right back. I felt ya lusty eyes all over me – which I liked, by the way; not complaining. See a ton of messages from Lisa when the show’s done, saying how much you was feeling me. If I’d give her boy a taste, yada-yada-yada. And now that I’m giving you what you want… you’re clammin’ up.”

“Wait, when did she text you? She only asked me about you after the show.”

“Timestamps tell me it was during.”

Wasn’t she taking notes for her review? “Oh.” Dunz shrugged. “This is all happening so fast.”

MollyHeadley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyHeadley

“It’s either fast or not at all.” She sat back, pried away the gusset again and said, “Last chance.”

Dunz clenched his fists and blinked rapidly. A few seconds passed, and he calmed his breathing, regained some composure and approached. He knelt, held her gusset aside with a thumb and probed her hole, lips and clit with his tongue. The forever streak of women who detested oral finally ended and allowed him to practice a privilege denied for too long. Who would have thought so many women had bad experiences with cunnilingus? Then again, considering how dudes spoke on the topic, he shouldn’t have been too surprised.

“Shit, that’s good.” Clara moaned. “Keep licking it.”

Relief washed over Dunz with the knowledge he didn’t lose his skills. To savour a delicacy such as Clara played into his fantasies of her as she jiggled all over the runway, and soiling that with ineptitude counted as a federal offense. Nothing at that moment topped him, diving face first between her succulent thighs. The peak of his mouth’s tertiary career? At least, he thought that for a moment until Clara proved him otherwise.

“Stop for a sec,” she said. “Since Lisa said you loved this booty so much, why don’t you let me put it in ya face?”

Dunz couldn’t believe his luck. Was this the universe’s way of making it up to him for the string of obstinate oral protestors? Not just pussy, but he’d get to eat her big ass too? Angelic notes rang from above.

Clara stood and instructed him to rest his head on the couch’s seat with his back leaned onto the footrest. Afterward, Clara bent over and removed her panties, wiggling her gelatinous cheeks. If Dunz could stay in an endless loop of her backside rippling, he’d ask for a do not rescue order. The further she backed up, the more he salivated until she hitched onto his willing face. Warmth and an abundance of booty-meat enveloped his features as if eating him rather than him being the eater. He motorboated her bottom in response. Fumes of Ivory soap greeted his senses while he slashed along her crack and anus with his deft tongue. The fact that she paid extra attention there increased the intensity of his rimming expedition.

“Yeah, lap all that booty up.” Clara sat forward, arching her back and rolling her hips, sucking his visage deeper between her massive buns. “You should be thanking me for this meal.”

Dunz mumbled and grabbed her rear, sinking his fingers into its soft flesh. When he spread her bottom, it parted like freshly baked bread, and he smacked and slurped her asshole harder. Clara moaned but then swatted his hands away, freeing her cheeks which wobbled around him.

“Nuh-uh. You’re my chair now.” She bounced lightly, putting her hands on her knees. “That’s a good chair.” Not too long after, Clara’s jaw dropped, and she stared aimlessly. She shuddered while her moans faded in and out of reception. The tightening grip of her derriere around Dunz’s nose drew his chuckles while she ground his skin off. When she lifted, he gasped for air and a round, M-shaped silhouette hovered in his purview before blotting out his vision and grounding into him again – tongue versus clit, round two.

“Yes-yes,” Clara whispered. She reached behind and tugged him deeper into her plump, lower base and rolled her hips faster until her jaw stretched into a silent scream. Her bucking warmed every angle of his face. Thank God she was so thick. If not, he wouldn’t have been embraced so fully. Slim girls always left him feeling overexposed, but not with Clara. Not by a long shot.

She stood, still grasping his fro, checked behind her and said, “Lie on the floor and worship this fat ass.”

“Hell yeah.” Dunz shuffled onto his back, arms at his sides and waited. “Use me to get off.”

“That’s right, bitch.” Clara stood astride, backing him, then lowered, making his world turn black, moist and fleshy. She unbuckled his belt, and he bridged to push his pants and boxers down. Clara fetched his cock and stroked, causing him to writhe while he serviced her holes. Another orgasm blessed her, and she pushed his head into the floor in an attempt to reach the Earth’s core. She maintained her hold on his cock, lifted her backside, then stepped forward and impaled herself in one go. Her beefy buttocks dimpled as she remained seated, but when the bouncing commenced, the sight of it transforming from round and smooth to impacted and creased stiffened him like diamonds. This wasn’t destined to last. Already, his orgasm surged. What an embarrassment.

“Fuck-fuck,” Dunz strained.

“Not yet.” She rose, grabbed his cock with both hands and said, “I’ll tell you when to nut.” Clara dropped face down, ass up and spread her broad buttocks, winking her asshole at Dunz.

“What am I supposed to do?”

“That nut that was coming just now; jack it all over my ass.”

Without trepidation, Dunz sprang to his feet, spread his legs and squatted inches above her. The speed he beat his meat warranted a swift pulling over and ticketing by any traffic cop worth their salt.

“Yeah, bust a big nut for me, Papi.”

That proved too much for him to bear as he ejaculated profuse amounts of semen over her cheeks, fingers, crack and winking asshole. A few strays landed on her robe and one on her jaw which made her giggle.

“Fucking lit.” Clara stood, rolled her robe off, balled it up in one hand and scuttled through a side door. Semen rolled off her luscious body due to the movement, but more would disappear as a shower came on.

“Alright.” Dunz yanked his pants up and said, “So I guess, I’ma go then.”

“’Kay.” Clara’s voice sounded muffled from the shower. “That was a lot of fun. Lock the door behind you.”

Dunz shrugged, gathered himself and exited back first.

“Goddamn.” He held onto the knob and chuckled, but that mood vanished when he turned, and Lisa’s father appeared in his periphery.

“What’s so funny?” the father asked while squinting.

Hey, what are you doing out here?”

“I came looking for you. Made dinner reservations for us at some fancy restaurant and didn’t want to be late. Lisa didn’t want to look for you, so I snuck off. Now, answer the question.”

“Right, um, Lisa thought it’d be cool if I met some of the models, so ya know…” Dunz pointed at Clara’s room over his shoulder.

“Lisa told me she wasn’t sure where you were and said you must’ve been in the bathroom.” The father stepped toward Dunz.

“Oh? She probably forgot.” Dunz waved it off.

Lisa’s dad stepped in closer and sniffed audibly. “She forgot, eh? Well, let me ask you this: Did you forget you’re supposed to be committed to her?”

“Of course not. Why would you ask that?”

“Because not only did you come out of a model’s room smiling like a psycho.” The father leaned into Dunz’s ear. “You smell like pussy.”

When he pulled away and glared at Dunz, the latter gulped; opened his mouth to make any excuse, but nothing came out.

“You’re a dead man.” The father’s expression grew stone-cold.

Dunz sprinted with the dad in hot pursuit. He passed Lisa coming in the opposite direction and said, “Help me!”

Lisa spun and ran after them. “Dad, wait!”

Needless to say: that was the last night Dunz played Lisa’s boyfriend.

Published 
Written by CarltonStJames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments