Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lord Ragan and The Tavern Owner's Wife - Part II

"Lord Ragan follows the tavern owner's wife upstairs after closing time..."

19
5 Comments 5
4.2k Views 4.2k
7.1k words 7.1k words

Wallace gave a huge sigh of relief at the news the great Lord had agreed to bed his wife. Exactly what retribution Wallace feared he would encounter after failing to arrange a young farmer's daughter to bed him, Ragan did not know. Ragan would have been disappointed for sure, but he wasn’t the type of lord to deal out death and judgement for what he considered a minor failure to uphold the ‘Thanking’ tradition. It wasn’t even a real law per se, just a custom.

Of course, Ragan had kept silent, and scowled and scolded at the right time, hoping that Wallace would agree to Esme’s idea for her to fulfill the Thanking tradition. Married women were not allowed to be involved in the Thanking, which is why this arrangement would have to be kept secret, as Wallace had requested.

Ragan rose from his stool at the end of the bar, as the last of the tavern’s stragglers paid their tab with Esme, nodded toward their Lord, and left. Only Simmons, Ragan’s trusted bodyguard remained.

Esme locked the tavern door, and turned to face the approaching Lord Ragan.

“Well, my dear, I believe I’ll get to see those lovely breasts once again,” he said to her, smiling.

“Yes, my lord, and everything else too,” Esme whispered, grinning, putting her hands on her hips and swaying them suggestively, “I can’t wait to play with your lovely big cock again.”

Before Ragan could reply, Wallace appeared from behind the bar, looking over at the two of them.

“Yes, my lord,” Esme said a little louder now, bowing her head respectively toward her Lord, “I would be happy to please you tonight. You do me a great honour.”

Ragan realized this last comment was for her husband’s benefit, not his. It seemed to Ragan that Esme had convinced Wallace she would share the Lord’s bed tonight, but only to prevent any possible retribution for her husband’s failure to provide a young woman to the Lord. She had done this so that her husband would save face, but in fact, Esme was very much looking forward to being bedded by the great Lord.

“This way, my Lord,” Esme said and motioned to the kitchen behind the bar.

Ragan and Simmons followed her, with Wallace bringing up the rear. Esme led them through the small kitchen and to a narrow staircase. Esme began up the staircase.

Simmons and Wallace turned right. They passed through a creaking door that led to the small stable outside at the back of the tavern, that would be Simmons’ accommodations for the night.

“Goodnight, my Lord,” Simmons said, saluting his master, and disappeared into the stable.

Ragan nodded, then followed Esme up the staircase. Ragan’s hand moved to caress her arse as she moved up in front of him. She giggled at his touch.

On the second floor, there was a narrow hallway, leading to three rooms. Esme looked down the staircase. Ragan could hear Esme’s husband out in the stable getting Simmons comfortable.

She then turned to Lord Ragan, put her arms around his head, and kissed him full on the lips. He smiled, put his arms around her, holding her, and kissed her back. He could feel her huge tits pressed against his chest.

“Oh, I can’t wait to share your bed, my Lord,” Esme sighed in his ear, “You’ve got me all wet.”

Ragan grinned and slapped her on the arse. Esme gasped, giggled, and lead him further down the hallway. They passed a fairly large bedroom, with a large bed and fireplace.

“That is mine and my husband’s room,” Esme explained.

At the end of the hallway, one doorway led to a tiny bathing room, with a small bathtub, washbasin, and a chamber pot. On the other side, the last doorway led to the second bedroom.

“This room will be yours for the night, my Lord,” Esme said, “Or should I say ours.”

Ragan looked around the room. It was quite compact, and the bed rather small. He supposed it would do, but it was going to be rather cramped with all the activity he had planned with Esme.

“It’s a little small for the two of us, don’t you think?” Ragan asked.

Esme smiled at him, knowingly.

Wallace returned inside, and Ragan heard his boots up the stairs, and down the hallway until he appeared at the doorway to the second bedroom.

“Everything in order, my Lord?” Wallace said, a little nervously.

“My Lord feels this room is too small for his needs tonight, dear,” Esme explained, before Ragan could speak, “We’ll have to switch around rooms for the night.”

“You mean…" Wallace stammered, feeling further humiliation.

“Yes dear, you can sleep in here tonight, and the Lord will bed me in our room,” Esme said, driving the point home, rather matter-of-factly, “Now come and help me change the bed linen.”

Wallace followed his wife back to their room, looking rather lost. Ragan heard them changing the sheets and blankets on their bed, and doing some general tidying up.

“My lord?” Esme called out.

Ragan heard her clearly, he initially assumed that the sound travelled down the hallway, as the walls between the two bedrooms were quite thick. But then he noticed the two bedrooms shared one fireplace, with the chimney was part of the wall between the two rooms. It meant any sound in the big bedroom could be heard in the smaller one, through the shared hole in the wall where the unlit firewood sat.

Ragan moved out into the hallway, and back to the larger bedroom.

“You’ll be much more comfortable here, my lord,” Wallace said, nodding.

Wallace grabbed a few things from a drawer and a change of clothes from the wardrobe. He then squeezed past Ragan back out into the hallway.

“Well, goodnight, my Lord,” Wallace said.

Ragan couldn’t quite tell if Wallace was smiling, or grimacing.

“Wait, you have to help me,” Esme told her husband, as she pulled various items of clothing from the wardrobe, and a few things from another drawer, “I need help getting ready for our Lord.”

Esme squeezed past Ragan, and out into the hallway.

“Please, my lord, use our washroom first if you like,” Esme said, smiling, “Then relax here on our bed, and I will be with you shortly.”

“Yes, I shall,” he replied.

Wallace and Esme went back down the corridor and into the second bedroom, closing the door behind them.

Ragan went to the washroom, removed his jacket, shirt, and britches, and finally his undergarments. He thoroughly washed himself, dried himself off, and then walked back down the hallway naked, returning to the larger bedroom. He placed his clothes, sword, and dagger on top of a drawer set. He closed the door, and clambered into bed, pulling the blankets over his body.

It was a little chilly in here, but Ragan noticed on the other side of the fireplace, in the other bedroom, someone was lighting the logs. He assumed it was Wallace. Soon he began to feel the warmth from the fire.

He could hear sounds and whispering in the room next door. But now the crackling of the fire rather muffled the sounds.

He was amused by the fact that Wallace was having to assist his wife to get all dressed up so that the great Lord could bed her. It also amused him that Wallace was surely going to have to endure the sounds of another man fucking his wife in the next room.

He heard Esme go to the washroom to clean up. She then returned and heard her preparing herself for a good ten minutes or so.

“Well, goodnight my love, see you in the morning,” Ragan heard Esme say.

“Yes dear,” came Wallace’s rather weak, pathetic reply.

A moment later there was a knock at the bedroom door.

“Come,” Ragan said.

The bedroom door opened and in stepped a vision of loveliness. Esme wore a thin white, very short, nightgown, and nothing else, but for a big excited smile. Her nightgown barely covered her arse, and the split down the middle showed off her huge cleavage too. It was also made of a very thin material, making it slightly transparent, even in this flickering firelight.

“Are you ready for me, my lord?” Esme asked, grinning from ear to ear.

“I will be, shortly,” Ragan replied, grabbing his cock under the blankets, encouraging himself back to hardness, “Turn around and let me look at you, my dear.”

Esme continued to smile, she turned and closed the bedroom door behind herself, locking it securely. She then moved to the side of the bed, and twirled a few times for her lord. Esme then turned away again, and bent over slightly, giving Ragan a good long look at her lovely arse. She then turned back to face him, bending toward Ragan, her huge tits hanging down beneath her.

“Ah, that’s it, just like that,” Ragan told her, as his cock grew bigger and harder in his hand under the covers.

Esme kept her stance for her lord, as he excited himself further, staring at her huge cleavage. Ragan could just make out her areolae and nipples through the translucent nightgown.

“Take it off,” Ragan ordered.

Esme smiled, turned her back on her lord, untying her gown in the front. She then looked over her shoulder at Lord Ragan, grinning, and let the nightgown slowly slip from her shoulders, down her back, over her lovely arse, and finally dropping to the floor.

“Good girl,” Ragan told her.

Esme then slowly turned back to face him, but held her hands over each huge breast. Ragan could now finally see her pussy, and the neatly trimmed dark hair around it, as was the way with women from the Southlands.

“Let me see you now, my lord,” Esme purred, looking at the tent forming under the blankets on the bed.

Esme moved toward the bed, put one arm across both breasts to hide them a little longer, and with her other hand, held the corner of the blankets, and slowly pulled it back until she revealed the naked Lord, his rigid hard cock in his hand.

“Oh, my Lord, I do love to see a man already for action for me,” Esme giggled, as she clambered onto the bed beside Ragan, “But let me do that for you, sire.”

Esme grinned as with her left hand, she moved Ragan’s hand away from his cock, so she could grip it herself, still keeping her tits covered from view with her right arm.

“My Lord, you’re so big!” Esme exclaimed, quite loudly, as she began slowly stroking his member, “Oh, you have the biggest, thickest cock I’ve ever seen.”

Esme giggled, looking her lord in the eye as her dainty hand moved up and down his cock.

“Such a lovely big cock, my lord,” Esme said, again quite loudly, “I am going to enjoy myself tonight, aren’t I?”

Ragan realised Esme’s compliments were not only for the benefit of his ego, but also to humiliate, or perhaps titillate, her husband in the room next door. When Esme spoke up like that, it was obvious her husband must be able to hear her every word.

“Come here,” Ragan told her.

He sat up a little, resting his back on the headboard. Esme moved to sit astride her lord, still covering her tits with her right arm.

“How may I be of service, my lord?” Esme giggled.

“Give me those fucking huge tits,” Ragan ordered.

Esme grinned, finally moving her right arm away to reveal her enormous, amazing breasts. Ragan dove face-first into her huge cleavage, grabbing her tits, and groping, kissing and sucking them.

“Yes, my lord, you enjoy my tits,” Esme said, wrapping her arms around the back of her lord’s head, pushing him deeper between her breasts, “They’re my husband’s favourite plaything, you know? But they’re all yours now, sire.”

Ragan spent the next ten minutes or so licking and sucking on Esme’s incredible tits. She had a huge smile on her face whenever he looked up from her bosom. Esme’s hand had moved back to continue to stroke his cock while he enjoyed her tits.

“Would you like to fuck them, my lord?” Esme whispered in Ragan’s ear, “You told me earlier you wanted to.”

Ragan nodded, and they moved to switch places; Esme sitting up against the headboard, and he astride her, on his knees. Esme grabbed a lotion from the top of the dresser next to the bed and applied some liberally between her breasts, and on her lord’s cock.

“To assist you, my lord,” Esme grinned, explaining the lotion, and pushing her tits together.

Ragan forced his hard, thick cock in between them, and began fucking Esme’s huge tits.

“Yes, my lord, fuck my tits,” Esme grinned, “Fuck them, just like you imagined you would earlier.”

Her breasts felt amazing, enveloping his aching hard cock. The head of his cock popped in and out of view from the top of her amazing cleavage.

“I bet every farmhand that has ever got an eyeful of your cleavage from across the bar has imagined doing this,” Ragan grinned down at Esme, panting.

“Yes, your probably right, my lord,” Esme giggled, looking up at him, “But only my husband ever got to actually do it, until tonight. But you can have whatever you want, sire.”

Ragan continued humping away between Esme’s breasts, enjoying both the view and the sensation.

“I do love the look of your huge cock between my tits as you fuck them, my lord,” Esme said loudly enough to be sure her husband could hear, “You can spill your seed over them if you wish.”

Ragan wondered exactly what Wallace was doing in the room next door, as he had surely heard what his wife was doing and saying. Wallace must have a mental picture in his mind of Lord Ragan titty-fucking his wife. Was he quietly crying, or playing with himself?

After a moment more thrusting between Esme’s tits, Ragan decided to change things around. He sat back against the headboard and instructed Esme to ride him. Ragan reached for his knapsack on the dresser next to the bed. He pulled out a linen sheath that he always carried for such occasions.

The linen sheath was custom-made specifically for him by the noble’s medicine man and was coated in a special herb. This herb prevented, or at least reduced the chance, of conception. The great Lord had used such sheaths all over these great lands. Apparently, they worked reasonably well, but with the large number of women he had bedded, Ragan was sure he must have a few illegitimate sons and daughters across this vast land that he did not know about; probably more than a few.

He did have a few bastard sons and daughters that he absolutely was aware of; at least their mothers claimed they were his. He remembered bedding their mothers of course, but certainly with a few of them, who knows how many other men they had bedded? But whenever a woman came forward, Ragan believed them as a matter of principle and took care of them and their child.

It may have been an honour to be involved in a Thanking, or have bedded a great Lord in some other way. However, it was not an honour in the Northlands to have an illegitimate child, no matter who the father might be. Therefore, the women that came forward to Lord Ragan claiming the child was his had usually fallen on hard times in some way, and so of course he felt obliged to help. He would set them up in jobs as servants and maids in the houses of lesser noblemen so that they had an income and accommodation for themselves and their child.

Ragan would look in on these children from time to time. When they came of age, he would ensure their future was secure, perhaps to become a lady-in-waiting to some Lady of the court, or for young men, to enlist in Ragan’s army, or even the King’s guard.

“Oh no, my lord, it’s not necessary,” Esme whispered, taking the sheath from Ragan and placing it back in his knapsack, “I want to feel you. All of you.”

Esme giggled, and moved to clamber on top of her lord, sitting astride him.

Well, he had offered to do the right thing, Ragan thought. Now he was going to enjoy fucking Wallace’s wife all the more. If she became pregnant because of it, at least his conscience was clear.

Esme took her Lord’s cock in hand, and guided him inside herself, then sliding down his shaft, taking him to the hilt. She sighed with great satisfaction, beaming down at Ragan as she began slowly riding his thick, hard dick.

Ragan watched Esme slowly bounce up and down, as the wooden bed creaked with her efforts. Her huge tits swayed in time to her movements. He reached out and began to grope them once more.

Esme’s cunt was a nice tight fit for Ragan’s cock. He loved the sensation of her pussy gripping his hard prick as she rode him. Esme was so wet too; she was obviously very excited to fuck a great Lord.

“Oh yes, my lord. I do love your huge, hard cock,” Esme beamed, again expressing herself loudly so there could be no doubt her husband could hear next door, “You must have the biggest, thickest cock in all the kingdom.”

Ragan had never had any complaints about his manhood’s size, that was for sure. But it seemed to him, with all the men there must be in this world, that he should be the biggest. Still, it was a nice thought and was probably said once again to further humiliate or titillate Esme’s husband in the next room. But which, Lord Ragan couldn’t be sure.

Esme began bouncing faster and more urgently up and down Lord Ragan’s member. She panted, moaned and whimpered, as she continued to ride her lord for some time. Her incredible tits bounced and swayed even more; a sight Ragan grinned at.

“Oh fuck, yes, yes, yes,” Esme finally cried out as she bounced frantically up and down Ragan’s shaft.

A moment later she went quiet, ground her hips down on Ragan, taking him deeper again, and gave out a long moan, collapsing on top of him. Ragan could feel Esme’s pussy pulsating around his cock.

Esme lay on his chest for a while, panting. Then she pushed her hair back, and kissed Lord Ragan on the lips, long and wet.

“Oh, thank you, my lord,” Esme panted, still catching her breath, “That was wonderful.”

“You’re very welcome,” Ragan smiled, kissing her back.

“That was the best ever,” Esme whispered, “You’re so big, my lord. I’m sure even the King himself does not have such a wonderful cock as yours.”

Ragan laughed, and Esme giggled, kissing him again. He then gripped her shoulders, rolled her over onto her back, and shifted to clamber on top of her. He then roughly forced his rigid hard cock back inside her. Esme gasped in pleasure.

“Oh yes, my lord. Fuck me. Take me and fuck me,” Esme cried out, “You can do whatever you want, my love.”

Ragan began thrusting in and out of her pussy, as Esme spread her legs wider. Ragan held his upper body weight up above this busty wife, with his arms outstretched either side of Esme’s neck to support himself. This way he could look down on Esme’s huge tits bouncing across her chest in time to his thrusts. He could also enjoy the look of pleasure on Esme’s face every time he thrust into her.

Esme whimpered and moaned at every thrust of her Lord’s thick cock. She played with her tits for the benefit of Ragan as he fucked her.

“Yes, my Lord, fuck me. Fuck me with that big dick,” Esme gasped.

Ragan realised fucking this incredible busty wife wasn’t going to last long. Her tits were so big, it was too much for him. He could feel his seed building in his balls.

Ragan decided to just enjoy himself and come when the moment arrived, rather than trying to delay his pleasure. He had all night with this goddess, he was sure he could rise to the occasion and mount her again later.

JessiRoses
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessiRoses

“Ah fuck,” the great Lord moaned, as could feel that moment would arrive very soon indeed, as he frantically pumped his super hard cock in and out of her pussy.

“Oh yes, my Lord, fill me with your seed,” Esme cried out.

Ragan could last no longer, and he erupted deep inside Esme, pumping her full of his white-hot seed.

He collapsed back on the bed next to Esme, panting hard.

Esme extricated herself from the Lord’s throbbing member, and lay next to him, pulling the blankets back over them both. She pulled Ragan’s head into her bosom and put his arms around him.

They lay there for a while, holding each other, enjoying the moment. Then they kissed, whilst Ragan groped her tits once again.

Eventually, Esme spoke.

“My Lord, I have a small request I would make of you,” she whispered.

“What is it, my dear?” Ragan asked.

“My husband said I could sleep in late tomorrow morning with you, to ensure your happiness, and get your day off to a good start,” Esme explained.

“I see,” Ragan said.

He was pleased he would get yet another bout of busty sex with Wallace’s wife before he left.

“Normally I awake at six o’clock in the morning to complete my chores,” Esme continued, “But he said I should stay with you until nine, and then he will bring you your breakfast in bed, and that I would have to then leave you, to catch up with my chores.”

“And what is it that you request from me, my lady?” Ragan asked.

“Well, my Lord, I was hoping when my husband brings your breakfast to you here, that he would find me naked, sucking your huge cock, sire,” Esme whispered, “I would love him to see what a naughty girl I’ve been with you all night.”

“Is that right?” Ragan asked, intrigued, “And what pray, do you think his reaction might be?”

“I’m not sure, my lord,” Esme grinned.

It was obvious Esme liked the idea of two men lusting after her, especially when one of them was a great Lord. Perhaps she had fantasies of the two men fucking her at the same time. Certainly, Ragan would not entertain that idea.

But further humiliating Wallace seemed a rather fun idea to the lord. Of course, there was still a question in the back of his mind as to whether Wallace was perhaps secretly titillated by the whole idea of having to share his wife. Maybe he would get his answer in the morning.

Slowly, Lord Ragan dozed off, his head pressed between Esme’s huge tits.

Ragan awoke late the next morning. He could tell it was late, as looking through the window, up at the sun, through the clouds and very heavy rain, it seemed dawn had been many hours ago. But he was not surprised he had slept so late.

During the night, he had awoken, although what hour he couldn’t be certain. He had felt the need to relieve himself, and so lit a candle, and made his way to the freezing-cold bathing room at the end of the corridor to use the chamber pot.

On his return, it was obvious his movements had awoken Esme. She was sat up in bed, smiling, her huge tits visible in the dying firelight. Ragan had put some more wood onto the fire, and then gladly got back into Esme’s warm bed.

They had then made love again, with Ragan eventually pulling out to spill his seed all over Esme’s incredible breasts. Exhausted, he had then fallen into a deep and heavy sleep.

From the position of the sun now, Ragan could tell it was certainly past eight o’clock in the morning. He sat up in the bed, resting his back against the headboard. At this, Esme awoke, turned over to face her Lord, smiling.

“Good morning, my Lord,” she grinned, as her hand inevitably moved toward his cock.

Esme began playing with Ragan’s dick, stroking it, teasing his balls. Eventually, she sat up and then moved to sit astride him, once again pushing Ragan’s head into her bosom. She continued to play with his ever-hardening cock.

“You did not give me an answer last night, my Lord,” Esme whispered in Ragan’s ear as he kissed and sucked on her nipples, “Will you let me play the whore in front of my husband?”

“Are you sure he won’t react badly? That he might try to grab my dagger and kill me? Or you, for that matter?” Ragan mumbled in between mouthfuls of tit, “I really don’t wish to have to defend myself and kill the local tavern owner, it wouldn’t look good.”

“Well, I can’t promise he won’t, my Lord,” Esme replied, grinning down at Ragan between her huge cleavage.

“Well, let’s risk it, shall we?” Lord Ragan said eventually.

Wallace didn’t look like the type of man up for a fight, Ragan thought. He seemed a bit too much of a weasel to cause the great Lord much trouble.

“Thank you, my lord,” Esme sighed with pleasure.

She pulled back the blankets, so their nakedness was exposed and moved back down the bed. She then got on her hands and knees, slowly lowering her head to kiss Ragan’s cock, which was now at half-mast. Her huge dangling breasts rested on Ragan’s upper thighs.

Esme kissed, and licked Ragan’s shaft with her lips and tongue, over and over, as she played with his balls in her hand. It wasn’t long before Ragan’s cock was fully erect. Esme stroked his big member up and down with her other hand a few times, marvelling at its thickness.

Finally, she took the head of his engorged penis in her mouth, and the cock-sucking began. Esme was actually rather good at it, Ragan thought. She started slowly, running her mouth down his shaft as far as she could. Her full lips felt wonderful on Ragan’s rock-hard cock.

He could also feel her tongue on the underside of his shaft. She really knew what she was doing. Ragan began to suspect that before her marriage to Wallace, Esme had learnt these skills whilst bedding perhaps rather more men than she had admitted to the previous evening down in the tavern. But no matter; Lord Ragan was rather fond of a lady with lots of experience.

Esme continued slowly, lovingly sucking her Lord’s cock for some time, just occasionally coming up for air, or to switch to sucking his balls for a moment.

Ragan enjoyed watching this busty married woman suck his cock, as she looked up at him with lustful eyes from time to time. He reached forward and groped her huge tits as she sucked. He then moved his hands to hold the top of her head as it bobbed up and down in his lap.

Suddenly there were footsteps on the stairs outside the bedroom and the clinking of cutlery and plates. Esme came up for air again, looked up at her Lord, and grinned. It seemed her moment to put on a show had arrived, as breakfast was imminently arriving.

Esme wiggled her arse, putting it up in the air as much as she possibly could. She took her Lord’s hands and placed them back on her huge, dangling tits. She then got back to sucking his cock again, but this time much more urgently.

There was a knock at the bedroom door. Ragan decided to wait a while, enjoying the moment. What would Wallace make of the sight he was about to be exposed to?

“Come,” Lord Ragan finally called out.

The bedroom door opened, and there stood Wallace, a tray of food in hand.

“My Lord, I have your breakfast…” Wallace began, before he stopped, as he looked up to see Lord Ragan on his bed, being entertained by his naked wife.

“Ah Wallace, thank you, my good man,” Ragan said nonchalantly, pointing to the top of the drawers next to the bed, “Why don’t you set it down here?”

Wallace looked dumbfounded, as he watched his wife happily sucking on Ragan’s cock. She had now begun to suck rather more noisily than before, slurping on the head of the great Lord’s dick now and again. Ragan continued to grope Esme’s huge tits as she sucked him.

Ragan said nothing for a while, simply observing Wallace in the doorway, as he watched his wife pleasure another man.

“Come on, man. I’m hungry,” Ragan said finally.

Wallace nodded, and slowly began to move closer to the bed with the tray of breakfast for his Lord.

“Oh, your cock is wonderful, my Lord” Esme gasped, as she came up for air, “It’s so big and thick. The biggest I’ve ever seen.”

She then immediately went back to slurping and sucking on Ragan’s dick.

Wallace said nothing, still staring at his wife with a mouthful of cock, as he placed the tray of food on the top of the drawer set next to the bed.

“Morning, my love,” Esme said as she came up for air again, looking across to her husband, “Hasn’t our Lord got a lovely big cock.”

Wallace said nothing, just staring down at his wife. Esme looked up at Ragan.

“I’ll bet you’ve had many tavern owners’ wives before, haven’t you, my Lord?” Esme giggled, winking, “And bakers’ wives, carpenters’ wives, stonemasons’ wives, blacksmiths' wives. And I bet they all enjoyed themselves enormously; I know I did.”

“Well, I suppose I’ve had a few over the years,” Ragan replied, as Esme returned to her cock-sucking duties, “But I never one with such great tits.”

Ragan reached for some bread from the tray and began to eat, looking up at Wallace.

“I meant what I said when I made a toast to your wife's tits last night. They really are the biggest and best in all the land,” Ragan told him, “You’re a lucky man Wallace. I envy you, getting to bed this lovely lady every night.”

At this, Wallace seemed to perk up, and awaken from his mental stupor.

“You envy me, my Lord?” Wallace asked, rather incredulous, but a slight smile beginning to form across his face.

“Of course. Your wife here is an incredible fuck. Not only is she so attractive, but very knowledgeable on what we men desire, isn’t that right, Wallace?” Ragan explained.

“Oh well, thank you, my Lord,” Wallace replied, nodding.

Esme came up for air and immediately switched to licking and sucking the great Lord's balls again.

“Thank you, my Lord” Esme said, as she slurped on Ragan’s right testicle.

“So, my good man, what news does this morning bring?” Ragan asked Wallace.

“Ah well, not such good news for your journey, my Lord. As you can see the rains have been very heavy during the night, and still continue today,” Wallace said, turning toward the window, “I hear the narrow canyon that runs down to Leddson is impassable. I fear you will not be able to continue on today.”

“Is there not another trail we might take out of here to Leddson?” Ragan asked, taking some fruit from the breakfast tray.

“No, my Lord. The canyon through the cliffs is the only way. You would have to return to the Headstone Road, and take the Long-Crow Trail to get there by any other route,” Wallace explained, as his wife continued to suck Ragan’s cock, “It would be a detour of a hundred leagues or more.”

“No, no, that’s out of the question,” Ragan replied.

“Yes, my Lord. I fear you will have to stay here until the rainwater subsides, and the canyon trail is clear once again,” Wallace continued, “It might take a few days.”

Ragan found this whole situation very amusing; Wallace explaining the problems caused by the weather, whilst the only other sound in the room being Wallace's wife’s slurping noises, as she greedily sucked on Ragan’s dick.

“A few days?” Ragan enquired.

“Yes, my Lord. With that in mind, I have written in my lodger book for you and your man Simmons to stay here the next couple of nights, at the same good value rates of course,” Wallace explained.

Wallace the tavern-owner, ever the businessman, Ragan thought.

“Also, I have finally spoken with Hope, the girl I had tried to secure for you last night. For the Thanking,” Wallace continued, “I spoke with her father too. He was overjoyed to hear his daughter would service a great Lord such as yourself.”

“Oh?” Ragan commented, watching Esme’s head bob up and down in his lap with a faster pace now.

“Yes, and Hope herself was very excited for the opportunity. So tonight, you can bed a younger woman, that befits your status, my Lord,” Wallace stated.

Ragan considered this for a moment.

“No, no. I don’t think so, Wallace. Tell this Hope and her father I thank them for their offer, but I prefer to continue last night’s arrangement and have your wife service my needs,” Ragan said finally.

“But… my Lord…” Wallace stammered, unsure of himself, “It’s just I already made the arrangement. If you stay on here and don’t take this girl, people will talk, you understand?”

“No, not really,” Ragan said calmly.

“Well, my Lord. You see, people will either think I have been a bad host for not arranging a Thanking girl for you, or they may infer that you bedded my wife in fact,” Wallace explained, “I would prefer to avoid both of these.”

“I understand, Wallace, but your wife is a true gem. This other girl cannot possibly compare,” Ragan stated simply, “I will have it no other way.”

“But, my Lord…” Wallace began.

“My love, our Lord has spoken,” Esme suddenly interrupting, taking a quick break from her diligent cock-sucking duties, “He knows what he wants. He will bed me tonight, and any other night that he wishes, do you understand me?”

“Yes, my love, it’s just…” Wallace pleaded.

“Look, here’s what we’ll do,” Ragan interrupted, looking up to Wallace, “Why don’t you tell this girl Hope to come over here this afternoon, and I will bed her then. You can tell anyone who cares to know that the great Lord Ragan prefers to get a good night’s sleep; that he does his love-making in the daytime. Agreed?”

Wallace nodded.

“This way everyone will see you have been a good host, and no-one will suspect I spent my nights bedding your wife here. Is that fair?” Ragan asked.

“Yes, yes, more than fair, my Lord. Thank you,” Wallace replied, “I will arrange for her to come here later this afternoon then.”

Esme was now sucking her Lord’s cock very urgently indeed, and Ragan could feel his seed building in his balls. She really was a wonderful cock-sucker. Ragan wondered if she did this for her husband with such enthusiasm.

“Should I clear this away, my Lord?” Wallace asked, pointing to the half-eaten breakfast.

But Ragan ignored the question. He had other things on his mind. He leant forward to grope Esme’s huge tits again, as he watched her lips rapidly slide up and down his shaft. He could feel it wouldn’t be long now.

Wallace hovered, seemingly not knowing whether he should take the plate and leave or not.

Ragan moaned. Yes, he would be coming imminently. Esme sensed this and sucked even faster, giving encouraging moans of her own, just as the many whores Ragan had been with often did.

Ragan moaned again, as Esme came up for air, and began stroking his dick with her hand. Esme kept her face very close to the head of Ragan’s engorged, straining cock.

“Oh, yes, my Lord,” Esme grinned, “Spill your seed all over me.”

With that, Ragan erupted; his seed shooting across Esme’s face, and into her open mouth. Spurt after spurt of white-hot seed splashed over Wallace’s wife’s face, again and again.

Wallace let out a barely audible gasp, as Ragan moaned again at the relief he felt.

Esme eventually took the great Lord in her mouth to suck out the last few dribbles of his seed. Wallace still stood, transfixed it seemed. Perhaps Wallace had never seen, or even heard of, such an act, Ragan mused. Certainly, Wallace had never seen his wife perform such an act, it appeared.

“Wallace, your wife really is something special,” Ragan said finally, “I’m very glad my travels brought me here. And very glad the rains will keep me here a few nights more.”

Ragan chuckled.

“Me too, my Lord,” Esme said, in between noisily sucking out the last of Ragan’s seed, as it dripped off her chin onto the bedsheets.

“Well, Wallace, if you’ll excuse me, I must bathe,” Ragan said, taking the plate at his side and handing it to the tavern owner.

Wallace took it, bowed his head to the Lord briefly, and then backed out of the bedroom, closing the door.

As soon as the door shut, Esme looked to Ragan and burst into laughter.

“Oh, that was so much fun, my Lord. Thank you,” Esme cackled.

“I hope we didn’t humiliate the man too much,” Ragan replied, with a smile.

“No, don’t worry. He’ll quietly be in a bad temper for a while, I should imagine,” Esme explained, finally beginning to clean Ragan’s seed from her face, “But this afternoon I’ll give him one of my special topless hand-jobs, and you’ll see his mood will have markedly improved by this evening I think.”

“Is that right?” Ragan replied, “Well, I’m glad we will get to spend the next couple of nights together again. You’re quite a woman.”

“Well, thank you, my Lord. You do me a great honour,” Esme continued, “And I’m very much looking forward to tonight.”

“You don’t mind about me bedding this young woman this afternoon?” Ragan asked.

“Oh no, not at all. It is your right, anyway,” Esme smiled, “And besides, it helps my reputation in the village, and that of my husband if you do so, as you said.”

After cuddling for a few minutes, Ragan finally rose from the bed. Esme assisted him to bathe in the wooden bathtub in the tiny bathing room at the end of the corridor. After Ragan had dressed, Esme left him to start her daily chores.

Ragan met up with Simmons outside the tavern, and they went for a ride around the local area, as the heavy rain had subsided to a drizzle. They returned to the tavern for lunch, provided by Esme.

Later in the afternoon, Lord Ragan met with Hope, the young woman Wallace had arranged as part of the Thanking custom. She was only nineteen years of age, fairly pretty, with light blonde hair and a slim, attractive figure.

Ragan bedded her for an hour or so. He enjoyed himself, certainly, as did Hope it appeared. But he was really doing this for appearance’s sake. What he really lusted after was of course the tavern owner’s wife.

For the next few days, Ragan enjoyed the same routine.

He would sit with Esme at the bar in the tavern all evening, ogling and fondling her tits whenever Wallace wasn’t looking. He would then enjoy fucking her in her husband’s bed at night. In the morning when Wallace came to deliver breakfast, he would find his wife performing some sex act with the great Lord. Either she would be sucking Ragan’s cock, or thoroughly enjoying bouncing up and down on it, or once Wallace found his wife on her hands and knees on the bed, being fucked in her tight little ass with a huge grin on her face.

Every time, Wallace would be more stunned or shocked by what he saw than the previous morning. But good as her word, Esme’s husband never seemed in a bad mood by the time Ragan saw him again in the evening. Perhaps that was due to Esme’s topless hand-jobs she had mentioned, perhaps she was performing those when Lord Ragan was bedding Hope each afternoon.

In all, Ragan spent four nights at the tavern, until finally the rains stooped and the road to Leddson became passable again.

Before he left, however, Ragan told Esme if she ever had a reason to visit Rhigord, the great Lord’s ancestral home and capital city of the Northlands, then he would be happy to receive her there. Esme excitedly explained her cousin lived in Rhigord, so she could use that as an excuse to visit, and that she would certainly do so.

Later that day, as Ragan and his trusted aide Simmons rode through the foggy, miserable, winding canyon pass that led to Leddson, the great Lord’s thoughts returned to Esme. He thought of the wonderful nights he had spent with her. He thought briefly about young Hope too. But mostly he thought about ‘the best tits in the kingdom’, those of the tavern owner’s wife.

 

Published 
Written by Reddead2010
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments