Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tamriel: An Erotic Adventure, Ch.2

"Eveli is kidnapped but a friend comes to the rescue"

5
1 Comment 1
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Guye sat back on the bed as the young Altmer's head bobbed up and down on his cock. The candlelight in the room projected the shadows of their naughty activity onto the wall. Just behind her, an older High Elf was sitting on a chaise lounge and taking in the action; her fingers massaging her pussy. Guye closed his eyes and took in the sensation of the full lips wrapped around his erect staff. The day had been a blur. It started out with the three of them fighting Daedric worshipers in order to collect an ancient artifact the Mages Guild needed. When the artifact was turned over to the guild, the three went to a local tavern for dinner before going back to Guye's place for drinks. He couldn't have anticipated what would happen within one hour of being home.

He had known the older High Elf for quite some time. Her full name was obnoxiously long as Altmer names tend to be, but he had always called her Victoria. Fortune and victory always seemed to be in their favor whenever they were together and he credited their successes to her presence. Thus, Victoria became her nickname. She relished it, much to the chagrin of other High Elves who prided themselves on being above all the Elves in Tamriel. The two maintained a sexually charged friendship and had even shared a discreet kiss when the younger elf wasn't looking. However, this would be the first time the pair would bring another woman into the bedroom. It delighted Guye that it was the apprentice, Avril.

She was slim and petite. She had shoulder-length, light brown hair that she would tie back in a ponytail while conducting formal duties. She had small breasts and despite her small frame, her ass looked good in a mage's robe. Avril took to her master's teachings in Magicka as well as in the bedroom. There were rumors about the pair's relationship, but nothing could be proven.

"Take him all the way into your mouth, Avril," the older elf said. Avril locked eyes with Guye as she took in his nine-inch, thick cock all the way in her mouth. Her piercing reddish-brown eyes seemingly became hypnotic as she maintained her gaze with him. Slowly letting his cock slide out of her mouth, she smiled after the head of his cock emerged. 

"Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would be shagging a Dark Elf," she said before licking the length of his shaft.

"I told you he was good," Victoria said with a chuckle. She gently pinched her left nipple as her other hand continued stimulating her slit. She was becoming more aroused, but wanted her apprentice to enjoy her friend a little longer by herself. Moaning in elven, she conjured up a spell that produced a long, phallic toy to pleasure herself so she was free to play with her breasts with both of her hands. Helping Avril off the floor, Guye positioned himself fully on the bed and as he lay there, inviting the young Altmer apprentice to straddle his face. As she crawled around him, he stroked his cock. This made Victoria extremely wet as she enjoyed watching men masturbate in front of her. Her sexual appetite was very high and one she would share with those she became very close to in her life. It excited her beyond words that she was about to embark on a threesome with a dear friend and her apprentice.

"Oh, Meridia," Avril cooed as she placed her pussy on the mouth of Guye. The inside of her thighs was slightly tickled by his tightly trimmed sideburns that ran down his jawline. The goatee on his chin felt good against the bare skin of her mound and she would grind on it to increase the pleasure. Guye held the top of her legs as he held her in place as he continued eating her out. At one point, he slid his right hand over to her mound and began rubbing it. Avril moaned in approval as she came close to climaxing.

Victoria had her legs spread wide as her magical toy was doing a great job of putting her on the edge of orgasm. She cupped her heavy breasts in her hands as she moaned loudly as her body trembled in ecstasy. The image of Guye stroking his cock and Avril straddling his face had aroused her so much that she was ready to partake after getting herself off.

She stood up, her legs a bit wobbly from the magical fucking her pussy just endured, and climbed on the bed and onto Guye's throbbing hard cock. The two Altmers were facing each other and after Victoria had eased herself onto the meaty rod of her friend, she leaned in and kissed Avril. It was deep and passionate; both women playing with the other's breasts.

The young apprentice was getting soaked watching the experienced mage ride the dark cock of their mutual friend. Avril got up from Guye's face and kneeled beside Victoria while she continued to fuck the Dark Elf. The apprentice sucked on her master's nipples while she fingered herself. "Do you want a turn, my sweet apprentice?" Victoria asked.

The young mage did not hesitate. "Yes, master," she said.

Victoria dismounted the erect cock and lay beside Guye. The two shared a long kiss as Avril slid her tight pussy onto the thick cock. She wasn't a virgin, but she had not experienced a cock as big as Guye's before. 

"Ohhhh....ahhhh...mmmm...hmmm," moaned the young Altmer.

Her juices trickled down Guye's shaft as she adapted to the thick cock inside of her. Avril placed her hands on his chest as she started riding him harder and harder. Her perky breasts gently bounced in sync with her motion. The grip of her tight pussy on his shaft compelled his prick to become more erect, his balls tightening. Victoria, sensing what was happening, leaned in and said, "Cum inside her. Fill her up with your magic seed."

"I'm cumming!" Guye yelled as his cock blasted a thick load into Avril.

"Ohhhh....," Avril exclaimed, feeling the hot liquid filling her up. Her body shook as she came closer to climaxing herself. One final blast of cum inside of her did the trick. Stiffening up her body, she held herself in place as her orgasm washed over again and again. Sweat formed on her head as she came down for the exhilarating fuck she just experienced. Finally, she collapsed on top of Guye.

The three embraced until Avril rolled off him and they were laying in the bed trying to regain their composure. The next several minutes gave way to laughter and small talk. The two Altmer females had started kissing and signaling for another round of sex when there was a knock on the door. Guye got up to answer it, leaving the horny mages to play with each other. Putting on a robe, he opened the door slightly to maintain a level of discretion. It was his house servant.

"Pardon me, sir. There is a message that was delivered to you with the utmost urgency. Your response is needed right away," he said, handing him a scroll. Guye accepted it and closed the door. He untied the ribbon and unrolled the scroll to read it. Victoria and Avril noticed something was wrong when he looked up from the note and stared ahead.

"I have to go," he said.

************

Eveli Sharp-Arrow awakened to find herself still restrained against the wall. Her wrists secured above her head made her position very uncomfortable. Her ankles were constrained to the wall and she wasn't sure if she would be able to stand once she was free. She was naked; her nipples hard from the coolness of the air.

She looked around to get her bearings. All sense of time had been lost since she first awoke in the dreadful place. The only thing that seemed to signal the passage of time was the rotation of the guard. She could see others chained as well. Some like her, others confined to tables or cages. She saw a weapons rack against the wall near a fireplace. No doubt that was for the guards, she surmised. 

A shadowy figure caught her attention on the other side of the room and she could see it creeping closer to her. A tinge of fear swept through her as she was not sure what hell awaited her.

DearDea
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DearDea

"Greetings, my dear," said the figure in a croaky voice. "I hope my associates didn't hurt you too much."

Eveli squinted to get a better look at the figure. "I can't say I have ever known a kidnapping to be gentle," she said dryly. "It was not part of the plan, but after my plot was discovered, it was imperative to find out how much you knew," he said.

"Good help is hard to find." The figure tossed the decapitated head of the mercenary she had captured with Amsterdam and Paris at her feet, startling the Wood Elf. "This was his penalty for being inept."

The figure emerged into the dim light; a cloak shielding his appearance. He kicked the head with little effort into the fireplace and watched as it burned and crackled in the fire. Eveli could see from his profile that this person looked deformed. "Are you planning to kill me?" Eveli asked.

"Perhaps," came the reply. "However, before doing so I would like to see if you meet my standards. You see, I need a new vessel in which to walk this world. I can't go around looking like this," he said, turning to her and revealing his scarred and mutilated face to her.

"Once upon a time, I was a great wizard. Perhaps the most powerful there ever was," he mused. "Then, one day, everything I had worked for....vanished." The figure returned his attention to the fire. A solemn look on his face. "You may have heard of me," he continued. "Before I became this withered husk of a man, I was known as Mannimarco!"

Eveli let out a small gasp. She had heard of this powerful mage, but she thought he had been killed a few seasons prior. Instead, she found herself within inches of him. She knew about his past exploits; his penchant for harvesting souls. He had been in league with the Daedric prince Molag Bal until the wizard betrayed him.

Curiosity got the best of Eveli. "How do you plan on returning to the world?" she asked. "Do all of these prisoners have something to do with that?" Mannimarco maintained his gaze on the fire before sitting down in a chair that bordered the light and dark of the room. "Some do," he said. "Others are here for my amusement."

Eveli looked around the room wondering what kind of sick and twisted amusement the evil mage had in mind. "I can tell you need clarification," he said. "Allow me to demonstrate."

He clapped his hands and a clanking of chains could be heard behind him. Eveli looked past Mannimarco to see who or what was coming towards her. She didn't have to wait long as two people, both prisoners, entered into the light and awaited instructions. Like Eveli, both were naked.

"Pleasure him," Mannimarco said.

"Yes, master," the woman said in a compliant, monotone voice.

The female, a pirate based on her piercings and tattoos, got on her knees and began sucking the male's cock. A sinister smile broke across Mannimarco's face as he watched. She jerked and sucked the cock, the slurping sounds of the oral session the only noises filling the room. Eveli noticed the male did not seem to respond aside from the physical aspect. His six-inch cock stood erect and was very veiny. Eveli began to turn red. As much as it angered her, she was being turned on by the sight in front of her. It was at this time she really began regretting her voyeur fetish. It probably would have made sense to look away, but she could not bring herself to do so. Her pussy became damp and she became hornier the longer she watched.

Mannimarco cackled, "I sense you want to join in on the fun." Eveli became alarmed by his words. Was she that transparent? The whole bondage thing was something she left to Investigator Vale in her books. It was not something she had planned on ever doing herself.

Mannimarco snapped his fingers. The pirate got up from her knees and walked over to Eveli. Her eyes were empty; as if there was nobody there. Eveli could see that her piercings went beyond her face and ears. She had her nipples pierced with tattoos adorning her torso. The pirate leaned into Eveli and took her left nipple into her mouth. Eveli gasped.

This was so wrong, but why was she so aroused by it? Eveli watched as the pirate expertly flicked her nipple with her tongue while cupping her right breast. She got the feeling she had done this before and probably when she had control of her actions. The male walked over behind the pirate. Eveli could tell it was a Redguard soldier. His scars and body art told the story of battle and hardship. Eveli watched as he placed his hands on the pirate's waist and slid his cock inside of her.

Eveli could feel a pause and a slight increase of breathy hot air from the pirate. It was as if she knew what was happening. Regardless, she continued playing with the captured Wood Elf's breasts and making her extremely horny. The slapping sounds of the Reguard's balls hitting the pirate's pussy joined Eveli's soft moans as Mannimarco took in the scene before him.

He felt his cock getting hard and he wanted to put it in someone. Fucking the Wood Elf would be a nice treat for him. He stood up and walked over to Eveli; the other two prisoners were oblivious to his presence. "I am looking forward to being inside of you," he said in a menacing tone. He ran a sharp fingernail down her face.

He kept his eyes locked on his prey and snapped his fingers, "Leave us!"

The Redguard and pirate stopped what they were doing and retreated back into the shadows. Mannimarco looked Eveli up and down; his cock throbbing underneath his robe. He traced a line with his fingernail between her breasts to her navel.

"I'm going to enjoy fucking you," he said. Eveli tensed up as she watched Mannimarco begin undoing his robe. Out of nowhere, a shard of light passed in front of her and into Mannimarco's chest. The evil wizard fell back hard from the impact as another shard was hurled into him. Eveli looked towards the direction from which it came and saw the familiar Psijic tattoos glowing from across the room.

Guye stepped into the light and walked over to his friend. He used his magic to release the restraints. Eveli, weak from being unable to move for several days, collapsed into his arms. He pulled his cloak off and covered her with it. He sat her down gently as he walked over to Mannimarco who was having trouble breathing after two bolts of light had struck him in the chest.

"The Vestige returns," Mannimarco said between wheezes. Guye looked at his fallen opponent with contempt. "I should have killed you in Coldharbor when I had the chance," he said.

Mannimarco struggled to laugh. "Would it have made a difference? You cannot stop us from achieving our goal."

Guye raised an eyebrow. "Us?" he said. "Who are you working with?"

Mannimarco struggled to lift himself up to a seated position. "It doesn't matter. Before it is over, I will return and vengeance will be mine!"

Guye didn't say anything. He continued to stare down his former foe which irritated the dark wizard.

"What are you waiting for? Kill me!" he demanded.

"Wish granted," Guye said as he turned to walk away.

Mannimarco's gaze shifted from the Dark Elf to Eveli who had picked up a bow and arrow from the weapons rack. He didn't have time to process what he was seeing as the arrow entered his head and ended him on the cold, hard floor.

Guye went over and helped her up. "You came," she said smiling.

The feeling of relief overwhelmed her and once again, she collapsed in his arms. Guye held her as she slipped into unconsciousness. He looked across the room as the door opened; Amsterdam and Paris entered. Guye looked around.

"Help the others," he said. "I need to get her someplace safe." Guye summoned a portal and carrying Eveli in his arms, stepped into it. He knew something ominous was on the way, but couldn't be sure what it was.

Published 
Written by EddieErotik
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments