Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"If you would like to support my work, you can see opportunities in my profile for details"

It was a crisp Fall night in which the blood moon poured over the village of Goldleaf. It was well past the witching hour, and the community had extinguished their house flames, rowdy children had been ushered to bed, lustful adults had well finished their night’s affairs, and the various livestock of the farms had retired to their spots among the hay, dirt, and peaceful fields.

While Goldleaf village slept contently, buried in their furs and blankets, or wrapped in the arms of their lovers, a more ominous event was starting to unfold just out of sight.

The village was not particularly well-to-do, being fairly small and primarily focused on farming. The elders ruled the town, bestowing wisdom and rules to the villagers. The homes were mainly thatched roofs, exposed log walls, and rooms lit by candelabras and fireplaces. It was a place steeped in hard-worn days, mysterious nights, and not much else.

Surrounding Goldleaf on all sides was a thick forest. Its many branches and overgrown trees blotted out any sun, even on the brightest of summer days. Known as the Forbidden Wilds, it was the source of many frightening stories told to the delight and dread of village children. A cautionary place, not to be entered for any reason, full of mystery and foreboding.

Of course, this also made it a choice spot for horny teens and the more adventurous of adults. On rare occasions members of the village would enter the mysterious forest in the dead of night, only to never return to their beds. This always resulted in a panicked search into the virgin outliers of the dark woods. Desperate to find any trace of the lost loved ones.

It was even rarer for their diligent search to return any lost prodigal members. Eventually, the community would return to the village empty-handed and heavy-hearted.

But some claim they see traces of the lost souls. Some believe moans can be heard on particularly cold, dark nights. Nights when the veil between worlds is paper thin. A time when things that cannot be seen or understood break through to our world. Of course, most dismiss such stories as silly children's tales, or drunken stories told way past the twilight hours.

Regardless of what one believes though, on some strange nights haunting noises can be heard. Noises carried on the wind and washed over the dark branches and leaves of the foggy woods. The mysterious sounds come from all directions, a cacophony of urgent desire and lust.

It was on just such a cold, ominous night that Abigail Reinhart startled awake. Having just turned eighteen, she was the very model of beauty in the village. At nearly six feet, her slender frame complimented a pale visage. Her virgin breasts stretched the thin fabric of her commoner outfits. Her nipples often visibly poked through the fabric and caught the wayward eyes of many a villager. Her body was spotted with freckles, and her head was surrounded by long straight auburn hair that hung to just below her chest.

“Uugh,” Abigail moaned.

She sat straight up in her bed, the covers falling off her bare chest, revealing perky breasts, nipples erect and hard from the shock of the cold Fall weather. She immediately covered her nipples, crossing her arms over her chest and pressing them firmly into her bosom. The warmth from her arms provided a pleasant reprieve against the bitter morning cold.

She uncurled her right hand, grasping the edge of her big wool blanket, pulling it down and over her shoulders as she eased herself back down into her bed.

Sleep still hung just out of reach behind her eyes. She stubbornly squeezed them shut, willing herself to travel back into her previous dream. It was a cloudy memory, fading quickly. Grasping at the wisps of images and thoughts flashing through her mind, she could just barely remember it. Pieces of a puzzle, threatening to forever be out of her reach.

She wanted so desperately to return to the midnight play that had begun in her bed. To slip under the veil of darkness, drift gently along the waves of slumber, and return to the magical fantasy of her dreams.

Abigail lay perfectly still, begging sleep to overtake her. In a matter of minutes, the blankets covering her chest began to move less rapidly. The sheets’ movements slowed down to match her gently breathing, her breath becoming a gentle puff in the cold air. Her thoughts drifted back to the dream, her consciousness sliding into the inky black depths of slumber. Before she knew it, sleep had once again taken her its willing prisoner.

It was a hot summer day, she was working next to the stable in her parent’s pasture. As was often the case, she was relegated to taking care of the horses. This time it was just a lone stallion. She was busily brushing her favorite horse’s brown coat. This wasn't a particularly arduous task, however with the summer heat, it became almost unbearable by the time she reached the horse’s flank. Sweat pooled at the crevice between her breasts and beaded all around her bosom. Her chest rose and fell with the exhaustion of the task.

As she brushed, the stallion’s tail whipped back and forth periodically. It restlessly moved its hind legs, gently rocking back and forth as the brush did its work. As her right hand brought the brush through its full motion on the beast’s flank she gently smoothed the same area with her left hand, whispering softly to the animal.

“It’s OK Hammond, almost done. You’ll be the envy of the farm with your coat fully groomed. You’ll have your pick of the mares!”

This last comment made Abigail blush. She had named the horse after the man of the village who often occupied her dreams (and daytime fantasies), Hammond Richard, a tall thirty-two-year-old farmer that lived just next door to her cottage.

She often saw him while doing her chores, his tall muscular frame made thick and hardened by the many summers toiling in the sun. He had jet black hair that spanned the length of his face, often slick, covered with sweat, and resting gently over his chiseled face. He sported a full beard, dark black that framed his cheeks and accentuated a neck bursting with cords of muscle.

Her right hand snaked under her skirt and made its way to the mound between her legs. She slipped her fingers under her panties, burrowing under mounds of pubic hair and reaching the wet entrance to her vaginal entrance.

Abigail was hesitant to admit it, but this was the usual way she would perform her masturbation. Daydreaming of the man that made the spot between her legs electric with sensitivity. She would think of him, just as she was now, while beginning to tease and play with her womanhood.

She had been carefully rubbing just above her mound, circling her delicate clit with her middle and forefinger. Drumming the pads of her fingers over her sensitive area had awakened a tingly electric sensation in her womanhood. Pleasure washed over her, a crescendoing wave that grew more and more powerful. It was an intense demand of a desire, one that promised waves of pleasure that would wash over her body.

BrunnyHill
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BrunnyHill

Her breath caught in her throat, and before she knew it, her hand twitched and an errant finger slipped into her wet entrance. Squeezing her eyes shut to enjoy the moment, she slowly thrust her index and forefinger in and out, in and out, rubbing the slick walls of her vagina and causing a new wave of pleasure to spread throughout her body.

Her panties were getting soaked from the activity, and regretfully she pulled her hand from under her blouse, bringing the soaked finger to her face. She pressed her thumb and index finger together, pulling them apart slowly. She could see a string of her wetness connect the two fingers and slowly droop to the palm of her hand. She thought it very sexy to see the wetness that came from her. The liquid that begged for a cock to invade her most private entrance.

“A fine afternoon for taking care of the livestock.”

The words snapped her quickly back to reality. She stole a quick glance behind her shoulder. Standing there, shirtless, was Hammond!

Abigail's face immediately flushed red, she couldn’t find any words to speak, and simply stared at Hammond as he grinned back at her. He was in his usual work gear, sans the shirt. In the back of her mind, she knew this must be a dream, he never went without a shirt on the farm. But in this reality, he was bare-chested, with a torso bursting with strength and determination, hardened abs, and cords of muscles that lead down to a firm waist before finally disappearing into his work pants. She noticed the bulge of his cock too (was it because it was a dream, or was it always this pronounced?).

At this moment, real or not, it didn’t matter. She was surprised to see it pressed so strongly against his trousers, barely contained in its pouch. Was he erect?! She couldn’t tell if it was her imagination or not, but she swore she could see the full outline of his cock resting in its prison. Was there also a spot of pre-cum on his sex, invisible to her curious, lustful eyes?

The thought made her immediately blush more, and she quickly diverted her gaze back to Hammond’s face. Oh god, she hoped he hadn’t noticed her staring!

“You are very good with the horses,” Hammond responded, moving closer to her.

He stepped so close that his body was mere inches away. Abigail stared into his eyes, blue as the sky. She could smell his musk as his face inched closer to hers. She didn't question the suddenness of his actions, just enjoyed his presence, this fortuitous opportunity.

She pressed in closer to him, her breasts pressing against the massive bare chest of the man she often lusted for. Her face tilted up, moving slowly and carefully to his. She prepared herself, lips gently parsing, ready and eager to receive his mouth. She wanted nothing more at that moment than to taste his mouth, to share in the taste of his lips, and to wrap her tongue around his.

But that was as far as the dream got. Once again she woke from her dream. Torn from the sexual promises her fantasy had pledged, she was once again alone in her cold dark room.

There was something else though. Something mysterious, queer, hidden in the darkness and shadows of the night. It was faint, and she hesitated for a moment, unsure if it was just her imagination. But no, she was sure could just faintly hear it. The moaning sound was so quiet that she could almost convince herself it was just in her head. It sounded passionate, lustful. The more she concentrated on the sounds, the more she felt compelled to find their source.

It was real, she was sure of it.

It sounded mysterious.

It sounded fun.

It sounded like sex.

Slowly, carefully, she swung her legs out of bed, toes reaching the harsh cold wood of the floor. With a groan, the wooden panels complained under her sudden weight. The shock of chill Fall air bit through her feet, climbing all the way to her bare chest. Abigail’s breath fogged the air in front of her as she made her way to the large wooden dresser, dragging the heavy blanket with her.

Throwing the ornate handles of the dresser open revealed an inside stuffed with winter clothes. Moving the heavy coats aside one by one, she eventually settled on a white blouse, a long dark blue skirt, and a heavy black wool overcoat draped over the ensemble.

In a matter of minutes, she found herself fully dressed and outside the modest home. Not wanting to disturb the rest of the house (how could she even begin to explain the sounds to them?), she carefully picked her way through the fog of her backyard and toward the forest. She made her way toward the sounds that beckoned to her. Every footfall brought her closer and closer to the voices in the darkness.

Abigail gritted her teeth as she made her way through the fields. The Fall weather bit mercifully into her skin, but the coat protected her from the worse of it. Her home was the last one in the village before the entrance to the Forbidden Wilds. A forest all the children had been warned about since we were first told stories by their parents and the elders. It was a place of witches, evil creatures, and a surefire way to disappear and never be heard from again (if the stories were to be believed).

She found herself shivering, as much from the cold as from the memories of such dark tales. The forest was dark, the blood moon not making much difference in the dark depths of the foliage. But as scary as it looked, the sounds wouldn't leave her head. They were promises of sexual release, of lust, and forbidden desire.

And she knew she had to find out what lay within the forest’s depths. What called to her? What about the moans that made her pussy wet and electric with desire?

This was her chance, she knew, perhaps her only one. Abigail pulled the coat up tight to her neck. She wasn’t about to let old children’s tales scare her away. And so she continued her journey, making her way to the forest entrance. Brush and fauna scraped past her legs, some tearing small holes into her skirt. The trees and branches wrapped around her, trees towering ahead. But she wouldn’t let anything deter her. Her path was set, she was confident in her strides.

Her nipples began to harden with an electric pleasure as she entered the outliers of the forest. A familiar warming pleasure sprouted from between her legs as the voices echoed around her. They surrounded her in a chorus of moans, promising pleasure and release. Abigail wanted nothing else at the moment, her panties becoming wet with desire and anticipation. She made her way further into the forest’s depths, determined to find what was at the end of the calling.

What she couldn’t have known was the cost.

Nothing is ever free.

Published 
Written by ury2ok2000
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments