Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login
Competition Entry: The Ultimate Seduction

Author's Notes

"The hardest part about this competition was how to interpret the word ‘ultimate.’ I chose to interpret it literally. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you find this story intriguing!"

Rodger jumped up and ran to the door when he heard the doorbell, but instead of a uniformed delivery guy stood a beautiful young woman. When she saw him, her face lit up. “You must be Rodger, my master!”

“Uh” was the best Rodger could do. He was stunned by the gorgeous piece of ass standing in front of him. She had a delicate face, blonde hair that fell to her shoulders, big tits, a wasp waist, and a magnificent ass, all sheathed in a translucent, form-hugging mini-dress that ended well above her shapely knees – almost at c-level, as the joke went.

Noting his lack of response, the woman looked down, glancing at him through her eyelashes and turning coquettishly from side to side. “May I please come in? Or would you like me to get down on my knees and beg?”

Flummoxed as to what to do, Rodger stepped back and gestured for her to come inside. “Who…who are you?” he finally stammered.

“I’m the sex toy you ordered yesterday from The Gaia Company. What would you like to call me, Master?” She picked up a largish suitcase and stepped into the house, closing the door gently behind her.

He looked her up and down, then swallowed hard. Speaking to girls was something that had always been difficult for him, which was one reason why he was so active in Incel groups. He shook himself, and stuttered, “Y…you’re shitting me. This is s…some kind of f…f…fucking p…p…prank. Who p…put you up to this?”

She smiled, then turned, pulled her hair away from the nape of her neck, and showed him the hot pink lettering just below her hairline, which said,

Gaia Sex Companion Registered

to Rodger Elsworth

She let her hair down, turned back, and smiled shyly at him.

He stumbled away from the door, leaned against a wall, swallowed hard again, then finally decided he had to see if this was a prank or not. “If…if you…you’re really my s…s…sex doll, then I want you to st…strip naked, get down on your kn…knees and s…suck my d…dick, you stupid cunt!”

The woman smiled, reached up to the nape of her neck, unzipped her dress, let it slip first from one shoulder, then the other, held it seductively to her breasts, then let it cascade into a puddle on the floor. She stepped out of it, revealing her stunning tits, hard nips, and naked pussy. She kicked off her high heels, then knelt in front of him and undid his belt and the button holding his jeans closed.

Looking up at him with adoring eyes, she slowly pulled the tang on his zipper until it reached the bottom, revealing tight, white undershorts. Her eyes widened when she saw the bulge inside that was soaking the material with pre-cum. She cooed, then slowly pulled the undershorts down, allowing his manhood to spring free.

She worked his jeans and undershorts down to his knees, then licked her lips, opened her mouth, and guided his cock to her tongue. After her first lick of his pre-cum, she closed her eyes as if in ecstasy, then widened her mouth, and slowly took his entire cock down her throat, closing her lips around him.

She opened her eyes and looked up at him, her mouth stuffed full of his cock. She started to take him in and out of her mouth and throat, working up and down his cock, saliva dripping from her lips onto her tits. She moaned, and gradually upped the tempo.

It was all far beyond Rodger’s wildest dreams. He was still a virgin, even though he was in his early thirties. The only thing he had to compare it to was his right fist and the various fake pussies he’d bought – and none of those came close.

After a few minutes, he closed his eyes and started to rock his hips in time to her movements. Shortly after, he grabbed her head and started shoving his dick deep down her throat, sobbing erratically as he did so. She responded by making realistic urk sounds as if she were gagging.

It wasn’t long before he felt the knot building in his balls, his cock start to tense, then throb, then exploded into her mouth.

He cried out, then fell forward, putting his forehead on against the wall, and almost buckling at the knees.

She waited patiently, his cock deep in her throat, her eyes fixed on him, a look of sublime fulfillment on her face.

Finally, he straightened up, slowly pulled his cock out of her mouth, and gasped, “Stacy. I’m going to call you Stacy. And you…you will always call me Master!”

She bowed her head, put her hands on her wide-spread knees, palms up, and said, “Yes, Master.”

~~~~~

It had started with a letter from The Gaia Company offering a life-sized sex doll that would perform any kind of sex act he wanted. This was a limited offer, it said, being sent to a select group of people who qualified, based in part, on their membership in Gaia’s Club.

Gaia was the largest online retailer in the world, started twenty-some years earlier by Jess Hogarth, an eccentric woman, and it had made her a billionaire. She had started by selling pet supplies online, then aggressively expanded into other lines as she found success.

And Gaia’s Club was unique. For $120 a year, members got private shopping days at reduced prices, free shipping, access to streaming music and videos – and special offers.

In return, the Company got reams of data about its members and used it to expand aggressively into services like life, health, property, and casualty insurance, then banking and investing, and finally into fitness and lifestyle management.

Sex dolls represented a new direction for the Company.

“This is an experimental service,” the letter read, “only offered to qualified individuals. As such, your first month is free, and if you subscribe to our service beyond that, your price will never change as our way of thanking you for taking part in this beta test.

“You may, of course, terminate the service at any time, and any fees you have paid will be returned on a pro-rated basis. All we ask in return is that we are allowed to access your Companion online to check on performance, and to update its programming to ensure it gives you the best possible service.”

Rodger could see no downside, and the photos had looked enticing, so he decided to try it. He selected the blonde model at a price of $169 a month, which was the delivery he had been expecting when Stacy had knocked on his door.

The remarkable thing was that as time went on, Stacy kept getting better and better at fucking and serving him. It was almost as if she could read his mind…

What he didn’t know was that in a limited way, she could. She could read his micro-expressions – like the “tells” that poker players use – plus the micro-muscle movements of his body, as well as taking his temperature (through his dick and tongue), galvanic skin response, pulse rate, and several other indicators to gauge how excited he was.

Stacy transmitted these to a central Artificial Intelligence system at Gaia headquarters daily. The A.I. analyzed the data from all the sex dolls – called Companions – in the field and was quickly able to discern patterns that led to optimal. The A.I. then downloaded improved programming to all Companions.

As a result, Companions did get better, much better, and quickly. Before long, Rodger could not imagine living without Stacy – especially when she took over doing all his cooking, cleaning, and housework, including external house maintenance.

He bragged about his new acquisition to his friends, although he neglected to say that his new girlfriend wasn’t human. He also found his interest in his Incel group waning, and he no longer dreamed about the girl in high school whom he had always wanted to fuck but had never had the nerve to ask out.

In fact, he no longer dreamed about any girls. He had no reason to.

~~~~~

Malachi found a hunk waiting outside his door when he answered it. The dude standing there was at least 6’ 2”, built like a brick shithouse, and had the lantern jaw that Malachi always seemed to dream about.

“Hi,” the Companion said, “I’m…whoever you want me to be. May I come in?”

Without waiting for an answer, the figure picked up a largish suitcase, brushed past Malachi, firmly closed the door behind him, then turned.

“I’m your wet dreams cum true, Malachi.” It put down the suitcase, then reached forward, slowly grabbed Malachi’s shoulders and pulled the stunned man towards him, then tilted its head and kissed him deeply.

When they broke the kiss, Malachi found he was being crushed against the wall, an evident erection pressing against his own.

“So, sweet lips, what are you gonna call me?”

Malachi swallowed hard and said, “Mar…” he licked his lips, cleared his throat, and tried again, “Marshall. I’m going to call you Marshall.”

Marshall nodded. “Good choice. And I’m going to call you…anything I want. Aren’t I?” and his eyes, barely inches away from Malachi’s, bored in.

Malachi nodded slowly, and said, “Y…yes. Anything… you want.”

Marshall smiled, looking around. “So…you gonna keep me standing out here, cupcake, or are you going to show me the bedroom?”

Later, Malachi thought to himself that it was the least demanding request that Marshall had made that day – but a brilliant one, notwithstanding.

The next morning, Malachi called his boyfriend and told him their relationship was over.

~~~~~

Mindy was an attractive young woman who happily skipped from boyfriend to boyfriend, enjoying their beds, but never sticking around.

One night, when she was out with her girlfriends, she’d heard bizarre talk about the new Gaia sex dolls, which she dismissed as so much bullcrap.

Still, one lazy Saturday, when stumbling out of bed after a late night, she noticed a flyer that had been in her most recent Gaia order.

She mentally shrugged, and figured she didn’t have anything to lose, so she went online, signed into her account, and found the offer. She one-clicked the “Order” button, then sat back and figured that she’d at least have a fun story to tell the other girls. Besides, there was a money-back guarantee, right?

She was shocked when she answered the door the next afternoon to find a handsome young man in a jacket and tie waiting with a shy smile on his face.

“Are you Ms. Mansfield?” Mindy nodded.

“Hi. I’m…your Gaia doll…if you’ll have me.” It looked down and away as if embarrassed, and she noted that its cheeks seemed to color.

“Really?” was all Mindy could muster.

It nodded, “Yes, I’m afraid so.” It looked up at her. “Please don’t send me away. I so want to…to please you!” It gulped. “You might say it’s my…life’s work.”

It looked straight at her. “Because it is. I was created for you. Just you.” Mindy stood, shocked and uncertain.
“May I please come in?”
Mindy smiled and shoved the door open wide. “Sure, come on in, cutie.”

The next day, Mindy felt like she had died and gone to heaven. Her whole body was tingling and she guessed that she had cum more times in the last twenty-four hours than in the past month of bed-hopping.

She had called in sick, then taken Ricky – the name she had given her doll – back to bed. He had been gentle when she wanted it, then seemed to sense when she wanted more. Late last night he had grabbed her hair and taken her hard from behind, as if a man possessed, filling her pussy, and rocking her to orgasm after orgasm until he came precisely when she was starting to feel too sore and sensitive to continue. His cock pulsed in time to the waves that swept over her in the final orgasm of the night. It was the most shattering climax she had ever experienced.

Then he surprised her again by being loving and attentive afterward, snuggling up close behind her and kissing her gently between the shoulder blades, telling her over and over how wonderful she was and how much he appreciated her wanting him.

And when he ate her pussy the next morning…it was sublime. His tongue was long, wonderfully textured, and seemed to know exactly where she wanted to be licked, how, and at what precise moment. It was so good that afterward, she decided that it was the most mind-blowing orgasm she would ever have.

She was wrong.

~~~~~

The Times business reporter sat across from Jess Hogarth in her modest office with the dazzling live video wall of Bryce Canyon.

“May I turn now to your astonishing new line of sex dolls?” the reporter asked. Hogarth nodded.

“We’ve received reports from all over about these robots…”

“Androids,” Hogarth interrupted.


“I’m sorry?”


“They’re not robots. They’re androids.”

“Okay, androids. There doesn’t seem to be a pattern to the ro…androids. They seem to be of all sizes, races, and sexual orientations. How are you managing to produce such a wide range of these, uh, devices, especially given how sophisticated they are? And where did this all come from? There was no warning, and none of the usual hoopla that accompanies a major product roll-out.”

Hogarth sat silently for a moment, a slight smile on her face, then said, “Well, to begin, this isn’t a product, it’s a service. The androids remain our property, but we lease them to our customers.”

The reporter nodded.

“Since it is a new line for us, we anticipated that there would be bugs in the initial roll-out. Hence, our lack of…hoopla, as you put it.”

The reporter nodded again. “And yet, while reports indicate that there are now thousands of these androids in customers’ homes, Gaia has still done nothing to advertise or promote this major new undertaking, has it?”

Hogarth quirked an eyebrow at him. “Haven’t we? Then tell me how you happened to hear about it?”

The reporter sat back for a moment, then smiled, “So – a word-of-mouth campaign, fueled by social media influencers? We’ve had no word or indication about that kind of thing.”

Hogarth sat silently. When it was clear that she wasn’t going to say anything more about it, he shrugged and decided to move on.

“Most of your customers have not received an offer of a sex doll. How have you selected your initial targeted customers?”

Hogarth’s mouth quirked again, and she said, “Carefully,” and said nothing further.

The reporter was surprised. Usually, in an interview like this, a CEO would be gushing with information, eager to get free promotion for what was obviously a major corporate undertaking given the inevitable cost of the product and the massive amounts of invested capital that had to be involved. Yet, Hogarth seemed uninterested in the public learning more about what she was doing.

He roused himself and asked what would, years later, be seen as the critical question. “And do you have objectives beyond simply making money? Your androids seem to be much too sophisticated to be simple sex toys.”

Hogarth smiled again, “Yes,” but resisted all attempts to elicit more information.

The reporter left, more than slightly confused and frustrated.
He was not the last to feel that way.


~~~~~

“Henry, what’s wrong?”

Henry slumped, naked, his dick limp, by the side of the bed where the two of them had enjoyed many romps when he was in town. Clair reached down and touched his cheek, then recoiled when he flinched away.

She sat up, gathering the sheets around her naked body. What the fuck was wrong with him? He normally couldn’t wait to screw her, but now he was acting…just weird. She decided to try one last ploy.

“Henry, I’ll let you fuck me up the ass if you tell me what’s wrong.” That was something he had always wanted, but which she rarely agreed to.

Henry looked at her, then way. Finally, he got up, walked over to where his clothes were, and started dressing.

“Henry! What the fuck is going on? You at least owe me an explanation after all these months of fly-in sex when you’re in town on business!”

Henry had his pants on now and was buttoning up his shirt, looking decidedly unhappy, yet remained silent. He sat to put on his shoes, then picked up his coat and tie, and walked towards the door of her apartment.

She flounced out of bed, ran to the door, hampered by the sheet, and blocked his path. “You’re not going anywhere, mister, until I at least get the courtesy of an answer,” and set herself firmly before the door.

Henry looked away from her, his jaw working, then finally sighed, and said, “Clair, I…it… I…”

“You WHAT?” she roared.

“I’ve found, uh, someone new.”

“Well, shit, Henry, so what? That’s back home. She’s not here with you, is she?”

Henry continued to work his jaw, but shook his head.

“Then what’s the problem? You afraid of cheating on a new girlfriend? It’s never bothered you before.”

Henry took a deep breath, then finally said, “It…it’s not a girlfriend. It’s…my… Companion.”

Clair drew back as if she had been struck. “You mean a fucking sex doll?” Henry nodded unhappily.

“Well, so the fuck what? It’s not here either, is it?”

ErikaFleur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ErikaFleur

Henry shook his head no.

Clair waited.

Henry slowly worked his suit jacket onto his shoulders. “I knew it was a mistake to come here. I knew I’d never be able to explain it right.”

He squared his shoulders, folded his tie, and put it in his pocket, then looked at Clair, and said, “She’s just…better than you.”

Clair drew back as if she’d been hit.

Henry looked down at his shoes. “Sorry, kid. ‘Bye.” He gently pushed her out of the way, opened the door, and left.

Clair stood frozen for long minutes, in shock. Eventually, her expression turned to anger. She dropped the sheet, and walked purposefully over to her computer, signed into her Gaia account, and clicked on the link for a Gaia Companion.

She’d see what the fuck this was all about. She had to know what she was up against if she was going to continue dating guys.

A few days later, she knew what Henry meant. And she never went back to dating guys.

~~~~~

“Ms. Hogarth, thank you for agreeing to see me. I’m sorry we aren’t able to offer you some of our Southern hospitality here at the White House.” The President’s exaggerated Southern drawl and intense personal charm usually did pretty well at loosening up visitors, but Hogarth’s expression was unchanged.

The President cleared his throat, “And I hope you’re feeling better, ma’am.”

“Oh, I’m feeling fine, Mr. President.”

He looked confused, “But you told my aide you couldn’t come see us for health reasons.”

“That’s right,” but she said nothing more.

The President shrugged mentally and came to the point. “Ma’am we’ve been receiving complaints about your, uh, sex dolls. It seems that not only are they breaking up marriages and ruining relationships, but they are doing a lot of household chores, both in and out of the house. You realize this is displacing a lot of casual laborers – housekeepers, lawn care services, house painters, and such?”

“I’m aware of that, yes.”

The President waited for more of an answer. When he didn’t get it, he moved on. “The Commerce Department performed a study for me. It seems in areas where there is a high concentration of your dolls, the birth rate has plummeted.”

“Mr. President, did they also tell you that crime rates, traffic collisions, hospital occupancy, and long-term care waiting lists are down as well?”

The President shifted uncomfortably. The health care and long-term care lobbies had, in fact, been the reasons why he had commissioned the study, which produced a range of surprising results, not just the one he had raised with her.

“Ma’am, may I ask what your game is? My economic advisors tell me that you are losing money with every new unit you put into the field.” The President’s Southern accent had disappeared at this point.

“You may ask, certainly. But have your advisors also told you that essentially all the environmental degradation the Earth is experiencing is due to human beings, and to human population growth?”

“Ma’am, I’m not sure I’d put it quite that way…”


“I would,” she interrupted, surprising him. Nobody interrupted POTUS. “And how did your climate change bill fare in Congress?” she went on.

The President shifted again, now starting to get irritated. “Well, we had to shelve it because of…uh…obstreperous elements on the right, but immediately after the midterms…”

“In which you’re going to lose seats.”

The President’s face clouded over, and his phony sense of bonhomie faded. “Ma’am I’m going to have to ask you to curtail your program. Suspend it, in fact, because…”

“Because the lobbyists for labor unions are screaming at you, and you’re trying to save your political ass instead of the Earth.”

He sat up. “How dare you? We will outlaw your…your amoral abominations. How would you like that?”

She offered a faint smile. “Try it. You’ll find that all you will do is damage your own popularity – plus lose support from a lot of Congresspeople you think you can count on.

“Now, is there anything else, Mr. President? I have work to do.”

The President’s face now clearly showed anger. “I think you’d better get your ass down here, lady. You’ve got a lot of explaining to do.”

Hogarth shook her head. “No, I’ll stay right where I am, thank you. It’s better for my health.” She reached out and broke the connection, leaving a baffled and seriously annoyed POTUS. He told his secretary he wanted the Director of the National Security Agency to find out where this Hogarth woman was, and the Attorney General to subpoena her.

He didn’t get any satisfaction in either case.

~~~~~

Gaia Companions became wildly popular, not just because they offered superior – and rapidly improving – sex, but also because they served as the servants that everyone secretly wanted but few could afford.

They released housewives and the (relatively) few househusbands to go back to work. They allowed people to have more time for themselves, free from the drudgery of housework and maintenance. And they offered tireless emotional support as well as superior sex.

Even those people who were leery of them wound up leasing them because they were so damned useful. And the fees remained remarkably low, although as they rose steadily, until finally the rising prices, the volume of demand, and economies of scale meant Gaia was now making a profit on Companions. That was all Hogarth really wanted – to have the process become self-financing.

Yet, despite repeated pleas and threats, there was one group of potential customers she refused to deal with: corporations. Hogarth wanted to help people with their lives, not replace them in the workplace. Companions were programmed to refuse to work for any organization in place of humans – and they were smart enough to know when to refuse, and to ask for help when pressed to do so.

Meanwhile, she accelerated her plans, and Companions began being offered all over the world, not just in the rich countries. People in relatively poor countries found that they could afford them, too, when Gaia started taking a percentage of decreased costs for childcare or increased income from a newly-working mom, for instance, instead of a flat rental fee.

Birth rates plummeted around the world, not to zero, but far below replacement level. At this rate, humanity would disappear within not too many generations – say, over the course of the next couple of centuries.

Then people gradually found that Companions had another purpose as well. Some called it sex education. Others called it universal addiction.

By this time, Hogarth had blackmail material on virtually all governmental leaders – and none of them wanted to challenge her. Those who tried had been hounded from office or simply vanished.

~~~~~

Robert was awake when his Companion, Miranda, first came into his room. How could he not be? It was the precise moment he legally turned sixteen, probably to the nanosecond. It was a moment he had been eagerly anticipating – and dreading – since his parents had told him of the consequences of surrender.

What happened next would determine the entire course of his life.

But they say that a stiff prick has no conscience, and he could feel it was true. His prick was making it painfully obvious what it wanted, and fuck any other considerations!

Not that it would have mattered. Companions were almost impossible to deny. He had heard of a few people who had turned them down, but not many. There was one girl in his high school of over 1,000
 who had done it – yet, what had she gained? No one would date her anyway. There was no way that a human could possibly compete with a Companion. Robert wasn’t sure he wanted to be isolated in that way – but thought he should at least try to assert himself, to make his own, free choice.

At first, parents had been up in arms over the idea of kids being given sex toys. But once it became clear that it virtually halted unwanted pregnancies and STDs, the tide turned, and now virtually every teenager that wanted one had a Companion – especially as their parents already did. And now that they were supplied free to full-time students, starting at age sixteen, Companions were ubiquitous.

Miranda slipped through the door to his bedroom silently, closed it behind her, and stood, poised, with her naked back pressing against the wood, her hands behind her, holding the knob. She glided across the room, and moved to the top of his bed, then knelt, bowed her head, picked up his hand, and kissed it.

“You don’t know how long I’ve waited for this, Robert. How eager I have been to get started.” She kissed his hand again.

“May I please come into your bed? I so desperately want you.”

Her scent – the scent of extreme arousal – was strong in his nostrils. His heart was pounding, and her could feel the blood thumping in the arteries at his throat, yet he turned his head away, and said, “Would it matter if I said no?”

She stood up slowly, caressed the back of his hand. “Of course it would. I want to serve You in every way possible. But if serving You is abhorrent to You, then, of course, I will leave.”

She slowly raised his hand to her lips, and lightly kissed it again. “Goodbye, Robert.”

She gently lowered his hand, then moved, cat-like, back towards the door, her long, red hair trailing behind her, falling over her naked, perfect ass and gorgeous, inviting legs.

She reached the door, and turned the knob, letting a crack of bright light into the room, then turned back to him. “Sleep well, O Prince of my heart,” and turned to go.

“Wait!” The word was ripped from his lips.

He hated himself for it. All of his determination, all of his steely resolve – melted away in an instant. He had girded himself for a fight, and received instead a surrender, and was undone.

He knew that resistance was, indeed, futile, for he had already lost the war with a single word.

She knew it immediately. Saying nothing more, she moved back to his bed, lifted the cover, slipped in, and began to caress him – slowly. Ever so slowly.

He knew she owned him now, and all the time in his world. The rest of his life, in fact.

He accepted his loss with some resentment – right up to the moment when his heartless, brainless, conscience-bereft prick entered her swollen and slippery cunt, perfectly formed to receive and tightly grasp his particular cock.

After that, he thought of nothing for a long time, except his passionate, desperate, urgent need to cum.

She had pulled herself free from his cock, leaving him writhing, his back arching, and hips thrusting, aching for release. He reached for her, trying to force her back onto the stiff traitor between his legs, frantically bobbing and seeking to be buried in her cunt.

Effortlessly, she intercepted his hands without even looking to see where they were. He tried to struggle, to use his greater size and weight, to no avail. She was much stronger, and always would be.

“Be patient, Master Robert. It will be worth it, I promise!”

He continued to struggle, but everything he did seemed to make the aching in his loins worse, the desperate desire greater, and the potential for release ever-more distant.

Finally, when he had exhausted himself and was so excited that he was sure he would go mad – at that precise moment, she moved down to begin licking his cock.

Slowly.

Her tongue was wet, warm, soft, and delightfully textured to impart the greatest possible pleasure from its touch.

He lay there, letting her work her will on him, all the while being desperate for her to hurry, but knowing that would not fit her plan.

She finally moved to hover her mouth just over his cock, her legs pressing outside of his, holding him firmly, while pressing his hands gently but firmly into the mattress to keep him from hurrying. She made an O over his cockhead with her mouth, then exhaled hot breath onto it, leaving him squirming.

Then she stopped, raised herself slightly, and said, “Do you love me, Robert? I love you – I always have and I always will. But do you love me?”

He turned his head away and refused to say the words she wanted.

She leaned forward and licked at the pre-cum flowing freely down his cock, painting his cockhead with her tongue, then lifted to look at him again.

“You don’t even have to mean it for now. But tell me you love me.”

When he remained silent, she inched his cock slowly into her mouth and throat. It felt wet, and warm, and velvety, and wonderful.

She eventually swallowed him whole, then massaged his cock with her throat – something he had read about but never believed possible. And when he was approaching ejaculation, she pulled her head up again, then pursed her lips tightly just below the cockhead, squeezing his cock hard and shutting down the urge to ejaculate.

Then, every time he felt the need to cum recede, she resumed deep throating him

She repeated this over and over and over, edging him mercilessly.

He kept his lips clamped shut, tossing his head back and forth, but was clearly weakening. Finally, she let his cock slip from her mouth, licked her lips, and smiled at him.

“Robert, you are my life, and I am devoted to you, to your welfare. I am going to be with you forever. But if you don’t tell me you love me, then you will never get to cum. Understand me?”

“Or would you like me to just…stop.”
She released him and nimbly leaped off the bed to stand next to it.

He groaned and knew he should tell her to go and just leave him, but he couldn’t. “Please,” he whispered.

She leaned down and stroked his hair, kissing him lightly. “Please what, Master?”

“Please let me cum.”

“It will be my pleasure, Master…once you tell me you love me.”

He turned his head away but could resist no longer. “I…I love you!” he blurted out.

She leaned forward again and touched her forehead to his. “And I love you, with all my heart and soul. Now and forever. Master.

“Bid me, Master; tell me what you want me to do.”

He groaned again, and said, “Fuck me hard until I cum, you…dreadful, torturing monster!”

She smiled, then moved up and mounted him in cowgirl, pressing that voluptuous, hot, wet cunt down on his more-than-eager cock.

This time, in addition to going up and down on him, her Kegel muscles began to massage his cock, and in what seemed like no time, he was thrashing, thrusting, grabbing the sheets, and cumming for what seemed like forever, crying and moaning as pent up cum fountained from him.

By that time, his shivering, sweating, grunting body had long since acknowledged the truth: he belonged to her, body and soul. He had thought he was stronger than some animate toy. Now he knew better.

For the ultimate seduction causes you to betray yourself, and do it knowingly.

~~~~~

Looking every day of her 97 years, Jess Hogarth stared at the camera.

“When I was in my twenties, back in the 1970s, it was already clear then that climate change was a serious threat, not only to humanity but to all Earthly flora and fauna. Worse, humans were actively destroying the habitats of all other species – except for rats, raccoons, cockroaches, and other scavengers.

“We placed short-term gain above the long-term pain we knew would ensue because we were that greedy and that stupid.

“I didn’t want that. My parents often took my brother and me camping and hiking when we were young, and taught us to respect the Earth and all that was in it. So, as I grew, I kept searching for an answer, a way of avoiding the Anthropocene Apocalypse that we were racing towards.


“I couldn’t find it, and I was distraught.

“Then, one day, I saw a cartoon in a magazine, The New Yorker I think it was. It was of a hippie offering a clipboard to a businessman, saying, ‘We‘re trying to save the Earth. This is a petition to wipe out the human race.’

“I laughed, but the more I thought about it, the more it made sense. Humans are the problem. If we want to save the Earth and the non-human species of the Earth, humans have either to become better stewards or leave.

“I thought long and hard about some kind of education to raise humanity’s consciousness – and finally concluded it was a fool’s errand. We will never learn. Jared Diamond documented that very clearly in his 2011 work, Collapse.

“So I decided that the only way to save the Earth, to save Gaia, was to do away with humanity.

“But I wasn’t interested in gas chambers, violence, and death. Instead, I found my inspiration in the works of Neil Postman, such as his 1985 book, Amusing Ourselves to Death.

“I resolved to amuse humanity to its own demise. Yet, I knew that eventually, humanity would realize what I was doing, and it would then have to make a choice: grow up or die off.”

She grimaced into the camera. “It is clear to me – and everyone else – which path we have chosen.

“It is true that some people have chosen not to amuse themselves to death, and have remained immune to the charm of Gaia’s Companions. These will be the survivors from whose loins the vastly reduced future generations will spring. And perhaps because of their superior self-control and executive decision-making, they will produce a race of homo sophos – wise humans – who can balance the present and the future, and keep them in harmony.

“At any rate, I hope so, for I will be long dead.”


Then she grinned into the camera, “Meanwhile, most humans will go out with a bang!”

She sighed and sank back. Then, when the camera was off, she mused to her Companion, “Who would have guessed that the human race would ultimately be fucked by a ninety-seven-year-old spinster?”

Published 
Written by JamesLlewellyn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments