Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Workings Of Lust - Part 2

"Emmy is determined to lose her virginity to Adam."

67
14 Comments 14
1.1k Views 1.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Adam was right, of course; I did want more. And I wanted him to take control while giving it to me. If I had to walk him through the process of taking my virginity, it would only serve to remind me that I was having sex with a robot. As I now sat on his lap, growing even hornier from the way he rubbed my clit, he seemed so human to me. No, better than a human. He was the man of my dreams.

Leaning forward, I brought my lips close to his ear and whispered, "This party's going to end soon, and I want your dick inside my pussy before the night's over."

Adam gave me a fierce kiss, the way men kissed women in films when they were overcome by passion. I'd always wondered if I would ever be kissed like that. It was yet another fantasy Adam fulfilled.

He lifted me into his arms and stood as if I weighed nothing at all. I knew he couldn't leave the room, and since it had no bed, we'd have to lie down on the floor. "Let me grab my cardigan," I said.

Instead of setting me down, Adam simply dipped me toward the chair where I'd sat earlier. I couldn't help but giggle as I wrapped my legs tightly around him. "Don't drop me!"

"I promise I won't."

As soon as I grasped the cardigan, he swooped me back up with a speed that made me dizzy. A peal of laughter escaped me, and I noticed he was grinning, too. I'd imagined lots of things about Sentients, but I never guessed they could be playful.

Moments later, I'd spread my cardigan over the plush rug on the floor. That rug looked expensive, and I didn't want to risk staining it. Adam and I stayed mostly clothed, just in case we were interrupted. I kept the bodice of my dress pulled down, however. Once I lay down, Adam stretched out at my side. While gently squeezing my breast, he planted kisses along the length of my neck. I could easily hear his simulated breathing. Deep within my pussy, I felt that insistent pulse, as if I had a second heart there.

My body was more than ready, but when Adam looked up at me, I blurted out, "Are you sure you want to do this?" It sounded like a ridiculous question, and yet I still felt I had to ask it. "You're not just going along with what I want, are you?"

Adam smiled then. Stroking my cheek, he said, "You're the first person who's ever asked me about what I want, and if I'm happy." He took my hand and guided it to his erection. "That should let you know how much I want you, Emmy."

"It certainly does!" Lifting my head, I sought out his lips for another kiss. "I can't wait to feel you inside me."

Adam eased on top of me, and though my stomach felt like it was doing anxious somersaults, he fueled my arousal by sucking and nibbling at my breasts. As he lingered over my nipples, teasing them with his tongue, I realized he would have liked to do far more than just fuck, but he knew as well as I did that we were running out of time. I watched him kneel between my spread legs and then lift my dress up to my waist, exposing my pussy. When he brushed his fingertips over my closely trimmed pubic hair, I wondered if Mrs. Reid was completely shaved. Yet she'd requested that Adam have neatly trimmed pubes, so maybe she had a bush, too.

Adam gently parted my outer labia, and for a long moment, he simply gazed at my folds with a rapt expression. Then he licked his lips again, which gave me a clear idea of what he longed to do. My hips actually bucked at the thought of his face buried between my thighs. Still, I forced myself to say, "We have to hurry."

When Adam's eyes locked with mine, the blatant desire in his stare filled me with a mixture of need and trepidation. Part of me felt I should tell him I was a virgin, but another part of me didn't want him to be too careful.

So, I kept quiet about my lack of experience. Even when I felt his cock right at my entrance, I didn't urge him to go slow. Instead, I firmly nodded, letting him know I was sure. Adam's tip pressed insistently at my opening, which at that moment felt far too small for what he was prepared to give it. I held my breath, poised between my old life and a brand new one. After tonight, I would no longer be the same.

When Adam slid into me with a gentle thrust, I made a sound between a gasp and a shriek. I hadn't intended to be so dramatic, but the pain bordered on excruciating. "Ow!" I whimpered as my flesh yielded to his cock.

Adam froze, staring down at me in concern. "What's wrong, Emmy?" he asked quietly. With a palm placed on either side of me, he effortlessly kept his upper body aloft.

"I'm okay!" I tried to assure him through a grimace. "It's just that this is my first time."

I could tell Adam was processing this new information. Remaining nearly motionless, as if afraid of causing me more pain, he said, "I'm sorry, I didn't realize. And my current level of experience provides me with no guidance as to how to make this more comfortable for you." He seemed almost distressed. "Would you like to stop?"

"No!" I cried. "I knew it would hurt at first, but I'm already getting used to it."

"I'm sorry," he repeated. I hated the regretful look on his face.

"Please don't be sorry. Don't you understand, Adam? I wanted you to be my first because I think you're amazing!" My words finally made him smile again. "You're so sweet and kind, and you're also sexy as hell. I've been ready for this, and I'm not sorry at all. So just... fuck me like you fuck Mrs. Reid." His expression grew guarded, and I realized I shouldn't have mentioned Blair's mom. But I was panting by this point, growing desperate to finish what we'd started.

Adam averted his eyes. "I cannot follow that instruction, Emmy."

I whined in frustration. "Why not?"

"Because I don't want to hurt you more than I already have."

I understood then: Mrs. Reid liked it rough, and my aching pussy definitely didn't need that kind of treatment! "Okay, so be gentle. Then it will be a new experience for both of us."

That gorgeous smile returned to Adam's lips. "I very much want to make love to you."

He was careful in resting his weight upon me, and I quickly encircled him with my arms and legs. I loved the way he slipped a hand beneath my head, cradling me while burying his face in my neck. The feel of his mouth on my skin soon had me moaning.

And then he began moving his hips. "Yes, Adam, just like that!" It still hurt, but by pausing after that first thrust, he'd given me a chance to adjust to his cock, stretching me wide.

He lifted his head to look at me. Again, he seemed to be closely studying my responses. "I have numerous features that might bring you more pleasure," he said in a low voice. "Would you like me to engage them?"

My eyes widened at his revelation. Losing my virginity to a Sentient certainly had its benefits! Flashing a grin, I said, "Absolutely! Show me what you can do."

Seconds later, I felt a soothing heat inside me. Of course, his cock had been plenty warm in my hand, but this was a different sensation altogether. It seemed to seep into my core, instantly alleviating the pain of my first time. "Oh, that's so good!" I breathed.

Busty_Mammy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Busty_Mammy

"I can also lower the temperature so I feel cool inside you, but I thought you'd prefer warmth right now."

"I love it, Adam!" I was so fascinated by his ability that I stopped dwelling on my lingering discomfort.

Adam appeared pleased at how much I was enjoying it. "How about this?"

When his dick actually began vibrating inside me, my eyes rolled from the stimulation. "Oh, my God!"

"Is that too powerful?" he asked. "I can reduce the intensity."

"No, no, it's perfect!" I said through heavy breaths. He laughed low and soft when I started rocking my hips.

As we made love, Adam moved with a tender but passionate rhythm. I welcomed his tongue in my mouth just as I welcomed his cock in my cunt. I grew more excited from the feel of his body against mine, and the way he groaned when burying himself deep inside me. My arousal reached an almost unbearable level; even the residual pain started to feel good!

"I think I'm getting close!" I'd only ever been able to come from rubbing my clit, but of course, I'd never had a vibrating cock in my pussy. My thighs began quivering as the ecstasy continued to build. "Can you increase the vibration a bit?"

"Of course, Emmy." As his dick relentlessly pleasured my inner walls, he dared to thrust a little faster. It was so intense, it made my toes curl. I cried out, again and again, even as I knew I was being too loud. I could only pray the music playing downstairs drowned out my voice.

"Come for me!" Adam urged. By the look of sheer lust on his face, I knew I was activating all his pleasure receptors! His deep thrusts, and the blissful stimulation of his dick, sent an orgasmic shudder through my entire body. He gasped when my pussy muscles gripped him with each contraction. I had to press my mouth against his shoulder to muffle a scream.

He groaned louder while pumping away between my thighs. "Do you want my cum inside you?"

Just as Adam had synthetic saliva and tears, he also had synthetic semen, and my cunt was greedy for it. "Fuck, yes!"

Without being directed to, Adam increased the vibration of his dick even more. I couldn't utter a sound as another orgasm seized me. While I shook violently beneath him, he surrendered to his own climax with a helpless shout. My God, I could feel each powerful spurt! My seemingly endless contractions drew his semen deeper inside my pussy.

Finally, Adam's cock grew still, but he didn't pull out. I was still trying to catch my breath as I smiled up at him. He smiled back, then pressed a hand to my cheek before giving me a deep kiss. "Thank you for allowing me to experience that, Emmy."

"I should be thanking you! No one else could have made my first time so incredible."

I wished I could have stayed in that room with Adam all night, but he and I both knew it had grown dangerously late. When he withdrew from me, I managed to hide my wince. Inside, I felt tender, almost raw, but simply remembering the things he'd done with his cock sent a shiver of fresh arousal through my body.

After he helped me to my feet, his cum began oozing out of me, and I hurried to wipe between my legs with the cardigan. He retrieved my panties, which were still uncomfortably damp. While he put away his cock, I checked the rug to make sure we hadn't left any stains behind.

Neither of us spoke for several moments, but once I'd straightened my dress and put on my shoes, he drew me into an embrace. Nestling against him, I felt a pang in my chest. It would be difficult to leave him right after we'd shared something so intimate and special.

Adam planted a kiss on the top of my head, and when I looked up at him, he lowered his lips to mine. "I hope I see you again."

I swallowed hard, trying to ease the tightening in my throat. Why did I suddenly feel close to tears? "I hope so, too," I replied quietly. "Who knows? Maybe Blair will throw another party."

Finally, I made myself leave the warmth of his arms. At the door, I took a steadying breath before looking over my shoulder. When my gaze met Adam's, I saw the longing I felt reflected in his eyes. "Goodbye, Adam." My voice quavered a little, but I managed to keep my smile in place.

His own smile was wistful. "Goodbye, Emmy. I'm so glad we met."

"Me, too," I whispered. Then, I hurried from the room before my emotions overwhelmed me.

As I crept back downstairs to rejoin the other guests, I wondered if I'd done a cruel thing, seeking out Adam. I hadn't expected to develop such powerful feelings for him in the span of a single evening, but maybe sex did that. And I'd clearly made him happy tonight, regarding him as a man instead of a mere robot. But we'd probably never spend another hour together. That wasn't fair to him.

Or to me.

I found Blair to let her know I was leaving. Of course, she and the others hadn't even noticed my extended absence, but as I thanked her for inviting me, my former friend drew me into a hug.

"Hey, Emmy, I have a big favor to ask of you."

I tried not to eye her warily. "Sure. Ask away."

She tucked a strand of dark hair behind her ear, appearing almost imploring. "My parents and I are going on vacation in a couple of weeks, and I was wondering if you could stop by to check on Cleo while we're gone." Cleo was the family cat. "Mom and Dad think the new Sentient will do fine taking care of her, but I don't trust him." She grimaced as if the mere thought of Adam was unappealing. "I wish we'd never gotten him. I know it sounds weird, but he's too... human."

I tried not to stare at her in disbelief. How could she not recognize how wonderful Adam was?

"Anyway," Blair went on, "Adam can let you in, and if you'd just make sure Cleo has plenty of food and water, and check that he's cleaning her litter box regularly, I would really appreciate it."

"Of course!" My heart began pounding so fiercely that I could hear it as an insistent beat in my ears, drowning out the music still blaring. "I'll come by every day."

"Oh, you don't have to do that. Maybe just every other day?"

"I don't mind," I insisted a little too firmly. That way, you won't have to worry about a thing while you're on vacation."

Blair gave me another hug. "You're the best! And you're also the only friend I trust to do this. Anyone else would forget to stop by, or they'd end up accidentally letting Cleo outside."

"It's no problem for me at all." I couldn't believe I was actually going to be able to see Adam every day while Blair and her parents were gone! "And I'll finally get to meet Adam," I added, keeping my expression as innocent as possible.

Blair rolled her eyes. "Seriously, he's kind of underwhelming, though Mom seems thrilled with him. She says he's great at helping her out around the house, so I guess he has his talents."

As more of Adam's cum seeped from my pussy and into my panties, I only smiled, for I knew just how talented he was.

Published 
Written by Obsolete_Fox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments