Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The World Turns - Chris and Brianna 2.5

"The world changes. From now on, everyone has both genitalia. Chris and Brie each talk to friends about the change and experiment alone."

6
0 Comments 0
1.3k Views 1.3k
7.7k words 7.7k words

Author's Notes

"The second half of the chapter. I was surprised that the best place to split it pacing wise was so close to the middle."

Chris closed his dorm room door behind him. He couldn’t get the thing with the crocheting girl out of his head. 

He felt like he needed to talk to someone about many things, this just being the last in a line of experiences since the change. Brianna had no classes on Fridays and had left for home for the weekend after her last class of the day. Besides, he didn't think she’d enjoy hearing him talk about what made him attracted to another girl.

There was always Sam. He had known Sam since pre-school. She was his closest friend; they had even tried dating in high school. They went on two dates: the first ended in an awkward make-out session and the second with even more awkward sex. While they were still lying naked together, they had both worked out that a romantic relationship wasn’t what they wanted with the other, and it only took a short conversation right there and they were back to friends. Still naked though, and not for the last time.

They ended up in bed together three more times during high school, each ending the same way, once after Sam had been dumped by another guy and literally crying on Chris’s shoulder turned into more. Every time it was great until it was over and they both realized it felt wrong. It did get easier to get their friendship back to normal after every time.

What the experience of their failed physical relationship did was make them completely comfortable talking to each other about sex and relationships. Chris felt comfortable asking Sam about anything to do with sex and had gone to her for a woman’s perspective many times, and she had come to him for a man’s.

He sent her a text asking if she had some time to talk. A few minutes later his phone rang.

“Hi Sam.”

“So I’m guessing you changed?” The sound made it obvious she had him on speakerphone; she wouldn’t be doing that unless she was somewhere private, at least not in response to the text he sent.

“Well, yeah. Working vagina, huge boobs.”

“Wait… huge! How huge? Also, working?”

“Yeah… it… works. Er… gimme a sec, I’ll text you a picture, I know you’ll never let up if I don’t.”

Chris pulled his t-shirt off, leaving him wearing only the bra on his top half. He held out his phone with the selfie cam on; it took him a moment to get an angle that showed the size of his bust well. He sent the picture. Before the phone even made it back to his ear, he could hear Sam reacting.

GOOD GOD! You weren’t kidding, they’re massive! How did Brie react?”

“Staring at them, then getting a hard-on. She was sitting across from me when it happened, she ran off to the bathroom to deal with pantie problems.”

“Ah… I’m not fully changed. I have no balls outside yet, just enough penis that I can pee with it, so I didn’t have that problem. I didn’t think I was starting to notice boobs… but looking at this feels weird as hell. They suit you though, like they look like the right boobs for your body. They look good on you.”

“Thanks, still not sure how I feel about having them.”

“I can imagine! Noticing boobs for the first time certainly feels weird to me. Have you had anyone other than Brie stare at them?”

He thought back over the day, he hadn’t really gone anywhere other than class today and yesterday only Brianna’s dorm room and his own after changing. “A lot of people looked at me as I walked past on the street… but I haven’t really been anywhere other than class. I think a few people were looking in class.”

“Almost certainly more than a few! You just didn’t notice.” Sam was speaking from experience, her boobs were big, not huge, not nearly as big as his. “You’ll have people talking to your chest all the time. I guarantee it. And do yourself a favour and get a better bra than what you’re wearing.”

“Already ordered. Brie measured me yesterday and ordered a few online… Probably should have thought to ask you about that. She also got this for me, they don’t carry my size at the store she went to.”

“Ah, makes sense. I have to go to specialty shops to get really good bras too, though I can usually find something better than what you're wearing  in a regular one. So what did you want to ask me about? If it were just advice about having big boobs you’d have called yesterday.”

“Err, well…” He explained his experience with the crocheting girl.

“I see. Welcome to female sexuality. That sounds pretty normal to me.”

“Oh. That sudden?”

“Sure, at least with some physical skill like that, especially something like crocheting, it brings to mind what else such skilled fingers could do!”

“Huh?” She just let him think for a moment. “OH!” He heard Sam giggle.

“Are you doing okay otherwise? You said you’re not sure how you feel about your boobs, what about… well, everything else? Like how are you feeling about Brie having a dick?”

He took a deep breath. “Weird as hell… It’s huge.”

“Wait. You’ve seen it already?”

“Seen it, touched it, had it inside me.”

What‽ You move fast!

“Yeah… she uh, ‘mode-switched’ while getting a look at herself right after changing… and told me about how big it is… turns out I seem to like that, so when she came back I was turned on enough that being near her put me in girl mode, then we went to her dorm to measure my boobs and…”

“Ah.”

“It… just barely fits into me…”

“You… OK with that?”

Thinking about Brie’s penis was starting to turn on his female half a little; he felt the rush of warmth between his legs. He ignored it. That could wait. Talking to Sam couldn’t. “I don’t know… it turns my female half on… like I think I finally get guys who love big boobs because of how I feel about her… but like… it’s so much bigger than mine and I like that… but I feel… wrong? Maybe inadequate?”

“Chris, your dick is big enough, trust me. I bet Brie is having similar feelings about boobs.”

“I… expect so. She said she only really likes big ones.”

“Look, when it comes to dicks, most women are like you are with boobs, they don’t care much about size. Besides, being full feels good but won’t get me or most women off on its own.”

“I know that it didn’t get me off either… but it just felt so… satisfying being so full, so close to it being too much. I’m not sure I’d be happy with something smaller.”

“Ah. Even if that’s true, that’s not most people. Brie probably wouldn’t be happy if you were flat-chested, but you’re not. Personally, I don’t want a guy to be much above average. I can’t tell you what you like, but maybe try something closer to your size, maybe get a cheap dildo, see how that feels.”

“Uh…”

“Yeah, I know, you don’t want to own a dildo, but you’ve got girl bits, and there’s a reason a lot of girls own one.”

“I… Maybe,” Chris replied, stifling a protest in his head. “But, even if trying a non-huge one makes me feel better about my penis… I’m pretty sure I’ll want something big.”

“You have a point, but a basic one isn’t expensive. Besides, I’m pretty sure you’re not going to want to be stretched to your limit every single time, especially if Brie is doing that to you. You’ll get sore!”

“Point taken. I’ll think about it.”

“Did that help at all?”

“I’m not sure, a bit? I’m still so unsure how I feel about everything it’s overwhelming. I’m a bit sleepy. I had some trouble sleeping last night, my boobs are taking a lot of getting used to.”

“Yeah. Mine can be annoying, I can only imagine yours are worse.”

“Any tips?”

“For sleeping? A really comfy bra can help, but I guess that doesn’t do you any good right now…”

“Yeah, the main thing bugging me was just how aware of them I am, all the time. Even just sitting the weight feels weird and breathing moves them enough for me to notice… I guess I just have to wait until I get used to them. I’ll try keeping my bra on tonight though and see if it helps. Anything else you think I should know?”

“Hmm…” There were several seconds of silence on the phone as Sam was thinking. “Did Brie tell you about discharge?”

“You mean from my vagina… yeah.”

“Good. As for boob stuff, you’ll want bra liners or some other way to deal with boob sweat. You can get irritated or develop rashes under them against your chest if you don’t do something to stop it from being wet all the time. They can also help with pressure from your bra band. Probably not too much of a problem with the bra you’ve got on since it’s so thin, but a proper bra won’t breathe as well. Until you get a liner, or if you don’t want to wear one, antiperspirant under and between the boobs can be a life saver! Make sure you wash and dry under them too. Let me know when your proper bras arrive, and I’ll help you evaluate fit. You’ll want a good sports bra, maybe this weekend I can help you pick one? If you haven't ordered one already.”

“No… we didn’t, just normal ones, we were going to see which one fit best before ordering more. This weekend is good for me. Brie’s spending it at home, and she left already. She doesn’t have any Friday classes. It’ll be nice to hang out too.”

“Yeah. Is there anything else you need to get off…”

“My chest?”

“Sorry.”

It was Chris’s turn to laugh. Doing so set his boobs bouncing a little. “Don’t worry about it.”

“Thanks, but seriously, you had sex in female mode! Do you need to talk about it? Just vent about boobs more?”

“I don’t know what I want to say… probably I’ll have some talking to do over the weekend after some time to process. What about you? You’re partially changed. Do you need to talk? Have questions?”

“Oh, I have questions, but not ones you’ve got answers to. I think I’ll have those later. Mostly now I’m wondering how things down there are going to progress. I think I’m alright, for now anyway.” She paused for a moment. “I can’t help but wonder about two things.”

“Which are?”

“What’s your bra size? Like I can see they’re huge, I couldn’t even guess what your actual size is though.”

“38H, at least that’s what came out of the calculator Brie used. Why?”

“I just wondered how it compares to what I wear… and I want to check that the store I had in mind actually carries your size.”

“What size bra do you wear?”

“34F.”

“Huh, don’t know why I asked… I don’t really know what it means.”

She just laughed.

“So what was the second thing?”

“I’m not sure how you’ll feel about answering… but, how big is Brie’s…”

“Ah. Well, based on how it looked in my hand, at least two inches longer than mine and quite a bit thicker, it really filled my hand.” Remembering the experience was having an effect on him, as he felt a little bit of wetness. He treated it like an unwanted erection and ignored it.

“Two inches bigger than you? That’s huge… Yours isn’t exactly small!”

“I said it was huge.”

“Yeah… but… that’s really huge. God, I hope mine isn’t going to be that big.”

“What are the odds that I’d know two girls with big dicks?”

“What are the odds a guy with boobs as massive as yours is dating a girl that’s hung like a horse!”

*******************************************************************************************

The conversation with Sam continued for some time, but eventually they said goodbye, and Chris was left with his thoughts.

He stood and walked over to the mirror on the back of his dorm room door. It had been there when he moved in, and it was easy to treat it like part of the furniture until it showed a sight so foreign.

He looked at himself, still wearing just his bra on top. He wasn’t especially broad-shouldered or muscular, as he didn’t do much working out, but he wasn’t fat, either. His torso before the change mostly tapered in an approximately straight line from his armpit to his waist. Now though that line was interrupted by the sides of his boobs, his hips were noticeably wider than before.

He sighed.

Sam had said his boobs look good on him. Looking at his reflection, he thought that even though they were so big that he could still see them at the bottom of his vision despite looking forward, they didn’t look disproportionately huge on him. Huge yes, but not too huge for his frame.

He lifted his bra and pulled it off, feeling his boobs drop out of it and jiggle just a little as they settled on his chest again. At the back of his mind since the change had been the idea of getting them reduced.

He looked at his bare bust in the mirror. They were very nice boobs: full, round, and for their size they drooped very little. He knew that, despite how little he cared for the size of boobs, his were just nice, and were they on a woman he’d be as distracted by them as any guy. Part of him was starting to like having them, to feel proud of them. Then there was the effect they had on Brie.

He’d expected them to be constantly getting in his way based on the impression he got from Sam and just the world in general. In a way, they did; he was constantly having his arms bump into them, but nearly always he just adjusted his position slightly and continued. They hadn’t actually prevented him from doing anything; he was just constantly aware of them. He found that he usually just lifted his arm a bit so that it went above his bust and leaned slightly and that usually solved it. The most in the way they’d been so far was washing his hands, the combination of leaning slightly forward and working his hands together forced them to take up just a little too much space. He could definitely tell there were times that they would actually get in his way, but it didn’t seem to be as bad as he would have expected.

Their weight though, that was much as he expected, they were very heavy. His back was tense, it didn’t hurt today, but he could tell it could go that way. He hoped good bras would help with that.

He turned and walked over to his bed, then threw himself onto it so he landed on his back. His boobs bounced and jiggled and even hit him in the face a bit—not hard, as he hadn’t moved very fast, but this might be a habit he’d have to break.

He felt his boobs settle into domes on his chest as his shoulders were relieved of their duty.

He stared at the ceiling.

Sam’s advice about getting a dildo scratched at the back of his head. He wasn’t comfortable with the idea, but he knew why. Just social expectations. He wasn’t comfortable with a lot of things about this.

He thought in circles for a while, but eventually the same logic that yesterday had ended with Brie’s dick inside him came up. He wasn’t comfortable having a female sex drive, but avoiding it wouldn’t make it go away. He knew for a fact that Sam and Brianna both owned at least one dildo, and based on his one experience with female sex, he was pretty sure that he was going to want something inside him any time female masturbation happened.

He sighed again.

*******************************************************************************************

Chris put the discreet brown paper bag down on his bed. He stared at it.

Inside was his dildo. It was orange and smooth, basic. It had a suction cup at the base and no vibration. It looked about the same size as his penis. He’d considered getting something bigger, but the thought of bringing it to the cashier made him lose his nerve. He’d barely managed to get himself in the door. The cashier seemed to have picked up on his embarrassment and had done an admirable job of wordlessly conveying that she was going to forget his face the moment he walked out the door. The only thing that had got him into the store and out the door with it was a conviction that he was going to face his new situation head-on—which, in this case, meant he was planning to masturbate.

After a moment of hesitation, he took it out of the bag and opened the box. Pulling it out and holding it in his hand told him he was right about it being close to the size of his penis. It also felt strange. He wasn’t sure what to do next. He couldn’t think of anything in his dorm room he could stick it to. The edge of a bathtub or a toilet lid seemed like good ideas, but his room didn’t have its own bathroom, and he was definitely not going to use it in a shared bathroom.

He decided just to hold it and lie on his bed. He pushed the box and bag onto the floor to deal with later and started undressing. Once he got his bra off and the total weight of his breasts was back on their natural support, he was reminded that even the limited support it offered made a difference.

He sat down on the bed, his boobs bouncing from the motion. He waited for them to stop before slowly turning and lifting his feet as he lay down, remembering how his boobs had hit his face last time. He was still very aware of how his boobs moved around and now how they settled. He looked down at them; he could see between them to his penis, but they blocked his view of his feet.

He lifted the dildo up and looked at it. He wasn’t entirely sure what to do. Looking at porn felt weird. He wasn’t sure he wanted to just yet. He just turned the dildo in his hands for a while, thinking. Eventually, he put it down between his legs, and it rested against his inner thigh. He decided to start playing with his boobs and see what happens.

He placed his hands on his bust, felt his nipples poking into his palms. His hands felt small on his chest. His fingers were nearly flat, but his entire hand was in contact with his boobs, reminding him just how big they were. He started gently rubbing, moving his hands in a circle. It felt a little nice but wasn’t doing much to get him going, nothing like when Brianna had been feeling him up.

He sighed.

He started imagining Brianna was on top of him, her hands on his bust. He got a little more aggressive with his hands, grabbing in addition to the rubbing. He pictured her sitting on him, and he pictured looking between his boobs at her erection. That did it. He felt a surge of warmth between his legs, female arousal stirring. His breasts felt more sensitive, what he was doing to them started to feel better.

The back of his mind brought the idea of giving Brie a boobjob, the image surging unbidden to his imagination. Pushing his boobs together, her member sliding between them, popping up in his cleavage. He found he had actually pushed his boobs together as he imagined. His arousal grew; he could feel a little wetness now. 

Then another image, licking, sucking the head as it pushed up from his breasts. The idea turned him on, but he wasn’t at all comfortable with it, he pushed it out of his mind. Confronting his female sexuality was one thing; going that far was another.

He shifted the imaginary Brianna down between his legs. He let one hand drift down between his legs, and even though he had to lift his balls out of the way, he got a finger on his vagina, slid it up the slit and found his clit. The light touch made him gasp and triggered all the mode-switching behaviours in his body. An intense rush of female arousal, his male parts pulling inward. A moan escaped his lips.

He felt the empty feeling between his legs, the growing need to be filled. He slipped a finger into himself, moving his thumb onto his clit. As the finger slid into him he was surprised how it felt. It didn’t feel quite as small as he had expected it to, though it didn’t feel big at all. It felt good, but he wanted more and it reminded him of the dildo resting against his thigh. 

He pulled his finger out of his vagina, the sensation of emptiness returned as he did so, and grabbed the dildo. He felt himself tense in anticipation, his vaginal muscles squeezing. The shaft felt good in his hand, his desire to be filled strengthened, he pushed the tip against his vulva, slid it up and down his labia. The action built his need. He lined it up and pushed it in. He gasped, it felt good, very good. A moan forced its way out of him as he slid the shaft into him slowly, stretching him out. Not nearly as much as Brianna’s huge cock, but enough.

PurPurNya
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PurPurNya

He began to work the dildo in and out of him, moaning as he went. It felt great, being filled, being fucked; it was satisfying his need to be filled, but it wasn’t getting him closer to cumming. He brought his left hand down from playing with his boobs and switched the dildo to it, gently rubbing his clit with his now-free right hand. His boobs were squeezed together by his arms so he could no longer see what he was doing between his legs.

It felt incredible; he rubbed harder and faster. The mental image of Brianna’s cock peeking out of his cleavage returned, but he was too caught up to push it down; he was getting close and the image was hot. His moans stuck in his throat as his pleasure intensified, his back arched, his ministrations became more desperate. He was right on the edge. The imaginary cock sliding between his breasts came and shot its load on his face. That sent him over the edge. His vagina clamped down on the dildo; it felt amazing, the hardness inside him opposing the squeeze. This time the only sound he made was a small gasping noise, he didn’t quite push air through to moan as every muscle in his body seemed locked in tension for a moment. Then he started moving again, shuddering and shaking as his orgasm continued.

After what felt like minutes, but probably wasn’t, he started to relax and come down from his orgasm. He just let himself lie there for a while, enjoying the afterglow and the sensation of the dildo inside him.

Then he realised what he had been imagining in the heat of the moment. He sat up, forgetting the dildo was still inside him, and he ended up sitting on it. It felt good, but he wasn’t looking for that right now. He ran his hand through his hair. He didn’t know what to do with himself. He felt deeply uncomfortable with liking that. With wanting to suck dick, even it was Brianna’s. He was starting to feel less comfortable with all his female desires, even the still-pleasant sensation of the dildo inside him.

He also knew from the day before that he was going to be vaguely aroused for a while and he wished it would go away, but he was, for the time being, in female mode, and still horny.

He sighed and stood, removing the dildo, though part of him wanted to just leave it in. He was glad he was going to have a chance to talk to Sam. She was a good listener, and he didn’t feel comfortable talking to Brie about a crisis in his masculinity. He didn’t want her to see him as less manly. He grabbed his laptop to put something on to distract him until he wasn’t in female mode anymore.

*******************************************************************************************

Brianna was sitting waiting for her friend Mary to join her for lunch, off in her own little world. Caught up in a mixture of growing feelings about her bust, confusion about how she felt about having a penis and liking boobs and hips. The drive had left her without much to do but think, and feel. Her new balls affected the comfortable positions in a driver’s seat, making her new parts unavoidable things to think about. 

“Hey Brie!” Mary’s voice brought her attention back to the here and now. Her gaze lifted, but only a little. It got stuck on her chest. Mary’s bust was about the same size as Chris’s, but on a smaller frame, in a good bra that fit properly, and showing cleavage with a low cut shirt. They were spectacular boobs.

Brianna willed her eyes and head to keep moving, to look Mary in the eye. Mary sat across from her and she started chatting. For a while they talked about mundane things, caught up as if things were normal. Things weren’t normal though. Brianna had to put effort into not staring at Mary’s chest.

Brianna now had a much better idea of what the boys had experienced with Mary when puberty hit her like a truck. Brianna had known Mary since preschool and she had always been shy and introverted, not terribly into most girly things. No playing with doll houses, at least not the way most girls did. Mary had always been more into spaceships, which as she grew turned into a love of hard science fiction, old science fiction. Asimov, Clarke, books that were already old when she was born. So Mary never really fit in with either boys or the girls.

Then came puberty and Mary went from a slightly chubby little girl to curvaceous. She was still a little chubby, but all the fat seemed to be in her hips, butt and bust, with hardly any on her middle. Combined with her cute round face, she was suddenly popular, at least with a significant portion of the boys. A lot of the girls went from indifferent to jealous. Brianna had noticed.

Mary was still the introverted lover of sci-fi; Brianna was confident there would be at least one old book in her purse, acquired from a used book store. Not that she was that different, she loved books just as much, and as kids they had always enjoyed going to used book stores together. Mary had even convinced her to read some of her favourite classics of science fiction.

Mary was talking about what she had been reading, and Brianna’s eyes had drifted down. She again yanked her gaze back up to Mary’s face, but when they got there, the expression they found told her that she had been noticed. A wry grin. It was a look Brie had seen several times, though never directed at her: Mary had known the whole time.

Brianna felt herself blush.

“So you like boobs now?” Mary said, grinning.

Brianna blushed harder. She wasn’t embarrassed that she liked boobs, she was embarrassed that she couldn’t keep herself under enough control to not be caught.

“Yeah… Chris and I both got the full change.” She paused before adding, “His boobs are actually even a bit bigger than yours.” 

Mary tilted her head slightly and raised one eyebrow. “Really?”

Brianna nodded. “I… uh… seem to like very busty men.”

Mary’s eyebrow somehow got higher. “So, like, that guy.” She nodded in the direction of another table. “He’s cute, looks like your type.”

Brianna looked in the direction Mary had indicated. She immediately knew which guy she meant; he looked a bit like Chris, except in one area. He had boobs, but small ones. She was shocked at how much less attractive than Chris she found him. Last week it wouldn’t have been a very big difference. It wasn’t that she found Chris massively more attractive now, though she did think she was more attracted to him, it felt like not having big boobs actively made a man less attractive to her. It really brought home the changes to her preferences, she didn’t fully understand how strong her preference was until she saw someone who was so otherwise her type.

“Or, judging by your face, not really your type anymore?” Mary asked.

“Uh… apparently not. It’s like small boobs are anti-attractive, which really makes me feel a bit… inadequate.”

“Brie, you have great boobs, they’re not even small. As I’ve been telling you since high-school, and I’m sure Chris tells you.” Mary was bisexual, and always had been. 

“Yeah, yeah. Says the girl with cleavage that causes traffic accidents.”

Mary stuck out her tongue. “You could too if you took your shirt off. I’ve seen you naked, you’re hot. If you weren’t straight I’d have tried to date you. Not everybody only likes big tits.”

This wasn’t the first time Mary had told her this to try to boost her confidence. It didn’t help as much as Mary seemed to think it should. The little voice of Brianna’s insecurity just told her Mary was only saying that. Never mind those times in high school getting changed for gym that Mary had been looking at her in much the way Brianna just realised she was looking at Mary’s boobs again. She pulled her eyes back up. “Uh… sorry… Still getting used to…”

“Don’t worry too much about it. I’m thinking of it as payback for all the times you’d just chat in the gym locker room with nothing on top and I’d be doing my best to pay attention and not stare at your chest.” Mary had leaned forward as she was speaking to make her cleavage a little more visible. Brianna just barely maintained eye contact. “I’m still getting used to boobs on men. It does feel weird as hell to like boobs on a guy. Part of my brain just sort of rejects the idea, but I still feel it. I think I prefer busty guys too, which feels weird since I’ve never been very into big boobs.”

The rational part of Brianna’s mind was well aware that every woman Mary had ever asked out looked more like her than Mary. Unfortunately for Mary, her choices also seemed to share sexual orientation with Brianna too, so Mary had only had boyfriends. “Do you think it’s weirder for you or me to get used to liking boobs on men?”

“Oh, you for sure, Brie. I already knew how great boobs are, now I just have to get used to a new way to appreciate them. You’re experiencing it for the first time.”

“Feels uncomfortable when it’s another girl.”

“Hmm, I guess it would, for you. For me the hardest part has been getting used to the new parts. Especially the way it seems to have a mind of its own.”

“Oh, I agree! I feel like it’s turning me into a teenage boy! I’ve had six boners for no reason whatsoever since it happened, not to mention the ones that had a reason. It really doesn’t seem to take much to set it off and uh… for me they can be a challenge to hide, even in a skirt.”

Mary’s eyebrow went up again. “A challenge?”

Brianna felt herself start to blush. “Yeah… it’s huge, at least when it’s hard.”

“Well you’ve always wanted to be well endowed.”

Her blush deepened but she smiled. “Yeah… I’d be worried about being too well endowed if Chris didn’t love it.”

“He’s seen it?”

“Err, more than that. Right after the change we went to my room to measure him for a bra, and one thing led to another...”

“Ah… Really feeling like teenagers, then.”

“I guess so. It feels weird to have more than Chris down there, but he seemed to enjoy it, even though he said it almost didn’t fit.”

“Can’t say I’d feel the same way.”

“Yeah, me neither.” There was a lull in the conversation before Brianna spoke again. “How are you comfortable in those tight jeans? I’ve barely worn pants since the change, and panties are right out!”

“Eh, it’s not so bad, it’s a bit squished but I don’t think it’s any worse than wearing a sports bra. Maybe it’s different for us lesser dicked ladies. Men’s underwear is like the wood of the true cross right now. I got a few pairs of briefs on the day of, but everything is sold out everywhere, so I’ll be doing laundry often since I don’t have a boyfriend to steal from.”

“It’s perfectly normal sized at the moment, thank you! I never liked sports bras much either, and they at least are doing a job while they squeeze parts of me.”

“My jeans are doing a job, making my butt look good.”

Brianna rolled her eyes.

“They do have a new downside though, not much room if you get hard, you’re not the only one who’s had a problem hiding an awkwardly timed boner Brie.”

“You could wear more relaxed fit pants and do what Chris suggested I do and flip it up into the waistband. I’m pretty sure mine would show through my shirt if I ever tried it, you might have more success.”

“Bah!” Mary made a dismissive gesture. “It’s been too fun seeing guys glancing at the bulge to wear anything that could help me hide. Every guy has made it through high school without too much embarrassment, even when skinny jeans were in.”

Brianna sighed. “I don’t know how you can be so blasé about it being so visible.”

Mary shrugged. “Guys already understand, and women who don’t yet will eventually.” 

*************************************************************************************

Chris got into Sam’s car. She started it, and he felt the vibration through the seat, but it felt more than he was used to. He hadn’t been in a car since the change, and his vagina was partially against the seat. It didn’t feel like much, but he’d never had such a sensitive part against the seat of a car before. He could feel it in his labia, it wasn’t turning him on exactly, but he could also tell what kind of effects a vibrator might have on him. It made him hyper-aware of that part of him, after three days he had finally not been constantly aware of it, at least when just sitting, until he got into the car. Walking was a little different, without something to occupy his mind the still somewhat novel feeling of his labia moving slightly against each other as he walked brought the existence of his female parts to the fore of his awareness.

“So, excited to go bra shopping?”

“Not really—still feels wrong, but I also need a good one. I’m starting to feel it in my back, not sore yet but I can tell it will be. Had to skip intramural basketball yesterday. It was awkward when they asked why over text and I had to explain it was due to boobs.”

Sam giggled.

“One said he had boobs and was still going to play. He didn’t drop it until I sent a picture.”

“We’ll find something that will let you play next week.”

“Not sure I’m gonna.”

“You OK, Chris?”

“I don’t know,” he sighed. “I don’t want to wear a bra. I don’t want to have tits bigger than any woman I’ve ever met, I don’t want boobs at all…” He paused. “I took your advice… about the dildo. I didn’t have the nerve to get a big one though.”

“It didn’t go well?”

“Uh… well, that was fine, but in the moment it brought out thoughts. I was imagining, sucking…”

“Ah.”

“I… well, it made me really uncomfortable. It just feels so… wrong to have these feelings.”

“I see. For the boobs, at least you could get a reduction.”

“I know, but part of me already feels like… they’re really mine. I know it’s going to be normal for guys to have boobs, imagining myself with smaller, or even back to no boobs already makes a little part of me not feel right. Besides, I really do like things about them, as you said… They kinda look good on me, and I definitely like how Brie reacts to them. I caught a few girls looking when I was walking around or in class,  even walking up to the car I saw you looking. It felt good.” He looked down at his shirt, stretched tight over his bust. “They’re sensitive, in a good way, but for some reason they’re also a bit sore today.”

“Oh… you’re probably not going to like this.”

“What?”

“Might be a sign we should get you some tampons.”

“Oh. Dammit.” Chris sighed. “Feels like that bit has been taking over… I’ve been feeling weirdly horny, but mostly in the new bits. Weird thoughts, it doesn’t take much to rev it up… Like puberty all over again.”

“Well, it probably is exactly like that, think about it. We know our bodies changed to be what they would be like if the world always worked this way, right?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, at our age the theoretical you that always lived in a world like this can’t possibly have finished developing that long ago, so you basically are in the middle of your girl puberty. It’s not just boys that are full of hormones you know.”

“Yeah, yeah. I figured that out when we went camping together and you hadn’t had a boyfriend for a while.”

“It didn’t take much effort. You were just as single and pent up. I can’t believe we did that so many times.”

“We only went camping once.”

Sam laughed. “Have you told Brie that we…”

“Yeah… I told her we tried and it didn’t feel right.”

“Once I’m further along we probably shouldn’t spend the night alone together, I’d like to think we’ve both got more self control these days, but…”

“Yeah.” He paused for a moment. “How do you feel about changing?”

“I’m still not really sure, I can mostly ignore it so far, so it hasn’t fully sunk in for me. I’m only just far enough along changing to pee standing up… it’s actually a bit awkward to go sitting, it’s pretty small still.”

“Ah… I had that problem once when I really had to go after coming inside on a very cold day…”

Sam laughed. “I have a hard time imagining that.”

“You’ll find out.”

“I guess I will.”

“Are you worried?”

“More curious I think, and glad I don’t need new underwear yet. I was at a big box store yesterday and pretty much all the men’s underwear and bras were gone. You seem a lot more uncomfortable than when we talked on the phone.”

“Yeah… I dunno, I just feel… wrong, but also not, felt more wrong after the whole unwelcome fantasy thing. It just feels like the female parts are taking over a bit.”

“It’s a lot to deal with all at once. I know you well enough to know you’ll get through this. You’re still a man Chris, this doesn’t change that.”

Sam had put her finger right on what was actually bothering him. It felt unmanly. Liking dicks felt gay. He didn’t have a problem with gay guys, but he wasn’t one. It felt like this change was striking at parts of his identity that he didn’t realise he cared so much about, like his self-image was having a part of it torn down and replaced by something the opposite of what he felt should be there.

On the other hand, there was another part of him, a part that was already integrating this new reality into his view of himself. Busty, a little submissive in female mode. This part felt good about how his boobs looked. Sam had been right: he’d started noticing people staring more and had a few people talk to his chest. Screw social expectations of what was manly, what a man is had changed. A man can be busty now; fully grown men have vaginas now. Liking a woman’s penis was, by definition, not gay; it was part of being attracted to fully mature women.

“I know, but I can’t feel it just because I know it.”

“Yeah, twenty-one years of social conditioning doesn’t just go away in a few days. If it helps at all, your boobs don’t make you look at all feminine—if anything, they make your masculinity more apparent.”

Chris gave her a skeptical look. “Uh huh.”

“What? I mean it!” 

*******************************************************************************************

Chris arrived back in his dorm room wearing a brand new bra and carrying two sports bras in a bag along with the one he had been wearing when he left. The new bra was much better. Far more support, his shoulders felt better already.

Sam had insisted that he try on almost every bra in his size they had in stock, and he got measured again. It almost wasn’t worth it. Almost. It was bad enough to have Brie measure him, but a stranger doing it made him feel so much more self-conscious. However, the woman knew her stuff and pointed him toward all the right bras. It was actually very comfortable and did a good job stopping his boobs from moving too much. It even seemed to help a bit with the boob soreness.

The only downside was it also did a good job lifting them, making their size even more obvious. The sports bras didn’t do that—in fact, they made him look smaller—but he didn’t think he’d enjoy feeling that confined when he wasn’t doing something that needed that level of control.

They had minimizer bras, but they weren’t as comfortable, and a small part of him liked how his boobs looked emphasised.

He flopped on his bed. This time he didn’t get hit in the face with his own tits. The bra was fantastic. He did, however, feel the tampon in his back pocket.

He sighed.

On the way home Sam had been determined to make sure he was prepared, to make sure Brie didn’t miss anything important in her talk and that Chris remembered it all. Pads, menstrual cups, tampons, panty liners.

Pads were probably out; his male equipment would get in the way of them being held closely enough to his body, and he wore boxer briefs, which didn’t offer a place for the flaps to wrap around. He’d immediately balked when she said menstrual cups were reusable. So tampons it was.

Since he had no idea what his body did at which part of his cycle there was no real way to tell how far off he was from needing them; he really hoped it would be when Brie was around to help him. His worry that it would be soon made him paranoid about every time he could feel what both Brie and Sam had assured him was normal discharge. Discharge, he shuddered; there were, he was rapidly learning, many more gross things about female parts than he had known.

It all made him wish that if humans had to have this second puberty thing he wasn’t at the end of it, then it wouldn’t be all at once. He’d have had the chance to learn about dealing with feminine hygiene before he actually had to do it. A more gradual introduction to his boobs. A chance to get used to the idea that he was going to have these new parts. But those weren’t the cards he was dealt.

Published 
Written by bigbustgazer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors