Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Waking up Sleeping Beauty

"Boldly going where princes fear to touch"

21
3 Comments 3
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

""This is a continuation of a series of fairy tales. For clarity and the making of sense, I advise to first read "Sexy Fairies" (https://www.lushstories.com/stories/fantasy-sci-fi/sexy-fairies) and perhaps "Snow White" (https://www.lushstories.com/stories/fantasy-sci-fi/snow-white-differently). <p> [ADVERT] </p>Otherwise the time periods and characters can be confusing, as these stories play out in 'our world' and in the later medieval period of most fairy tales.""

Charmaine's caller ID appeared on my phone.

"Hi," I said.

"Hey, Dave. I hope I'm not calling at an inappropriate time," she apologized in advance.

"Not at all." I was already curious what this call was about.

"I'm so glad to hear that. Something's going wrong again in Fairy Land. Would you have time?"

"I do. Where do I meet you?"

She said she was coming over to pick me up because the entry was a bit complicated this time, so she said.

*

Charmaine parked her small car near a park. I didn't even know the place existed. Without wasting time, she led me through the place and stopped at an odd bush. "You have to go in there."

"Really?"

The thing looked impenetrable and very uninviting, with its long thorns.

"It'll move. Don't worry."

"I hope you're right. And what do we do when we're there?"

Charmaine shook her head. "Not we, this time. You'll be on your own." With a sigh, she told me she couldn't even tell me what I was supposed to do there. "But you'll find out."

"No tips at all?"

"No. Just go." Charmaine gave me a big hug and pressed her hips into me, then gave me a shove which made me tumble into the bush.

In slow motion, I fell into it. The branches with the big thorns moved aside and let me fall through. Hitting the ground, I kept rolling for a while, getting dizzy as a bonus.

The journey ended on my back, looking up at two men dressed as princes or something along those lines. One of them had a sword in hand and pointed it at me. Lots of trees told me I had to be in a forest.

"Who are you? Where do you come? What do you want? Don't try to stop us in our quest."

"Ehm..." I gently pushed the tip of the sword away. "I'm Dave. I got here by accident. And who are you?" I kept it at that. Their quest would come later.

"Prince Geribaldus, at your service." The sword swung up in a kind of salute, and the man bowed.

"Prince Jordanus of Mardenbush-Willinghof," the other one said, also bowing but leaving his sword in place. "And what kind of name is Dave?" he asked. "Just Dave?"

"Yes. Dave." I thought that was enough. Slowly I got up, telling them I didn't mean to interfere with their quest. "What is your quest, anyway?"

"We are on our way to awaken a princess. Her name is Lolinda Brandenfurst of Heffen and Hoffen." Jordanus beamed as he said that. He seemed to have a crush on the princess.

"That's a big name," I said.

"Better than just Dave," Geribaldus said, making it very clear he wasn't impressed with me or my name.

At that moment things clicked. The thorny bush. A princess who needed awakening. Was this about Sleeping Beauty?

Jordanus looked at Geribaldus. "We could use him. As a servant."

"And to do the dangerous things," Geribaldus added, then summoning me to get up and come with them.

Usually, I'm not the servant kind, but these two clearly knew where to go, so I accepted my new role for as long as it would serve me.

*

The princes didn't have horses. Good thing, I didn't have one either, and I wouldn't know how to ride one.

We walked out of the forest (quite quickly) and soon reached a village. There was a tavern where they rented a few rooms and left me to my own devices. As I had no money with me, and certainly nothing that would be seen as valuable here, I strolled through the village until I found a stable. The place was run by an old man, his wife and his children. One of the children was a girl in her twenties, and a very cute one too.

The stable owner quickly agreed to let me spend the night in the stable. "There's a ladder. Climb up. Make yourself at home. We'll have Dolly here bring up something to eat." Dolly was the cutie.

I washed my face, using water from a bucket, and climbed up. There were a few thick blankets. Great. I lay down and expected to fall asleep in seconds, but Dolly came up very soon after that. She had a plate with her, with simple but good food.

She watched as I was eating, and I noticed how she kept pulling down the front of her dress, and leaning over to give me a proper view of her two treasures.

I couldn't resist commenting on them. "Very nice, what you have there, Dolly."

She smiled. "Thank you." Pulling her dress down all the way, she added she was very proud of them.

"You have reason to be. I haven't seen such nice ones in a long time." Not entirely true, but this was Fairy Land.

"Do you want to see the rest?" Before I could answer, Dolly had gotten up and peeled her dress off. There she stood, naked and proud, and a delight for the eye. And for the touch too, I discovered not much later, as she almost threw herself onto me.

"Can I see you too?" she asked.

I took my clothes off.

She was instantly fascinated by my hard cock and held it. "That's... nice." Without any encouragement, she leaned over and slowly licked it. As she did so, I cupped one of her breasts and stroked it, feeling the nipple get hard.

"You feel great," I told her.

For a moment, Dolly looked at me. "So do you." And then she continued her work on my cock for a while. Without any notice, she then straddled me and lowered her pussy over my hard member.

I watched her bounce up and down, her breasts swaying in the same rhythm. I grabbed her hips and guided her, making her go a bit faster.

Dolly looked down at me and grinned. "I like this after-dinner game."

"So do I," I said, wondering if anyone would hear us. She didn't seem to care, or she knew it was safe.

After a while, I grabbed her arms and rolled us over, so I was on top. "Now it's my turn."

"Yes." Her eyes were wide open and she spread her legs, giving me ample space to fuck her.

Her riding me had already excited both of us, so the fuck fest didn't last long. I exploded inside her, hoping she wouldn't get pregnant. But again, this was Fairy Land.

Dolly wrapped her legs around me and pushed her hips up, moaning as she orgasmed. I felt her shake in ecstasy as I lay on her, feeling her breasts against my chest.

"This was nice," she sighed when she had come down from her sexual high. "I'm going to sleep here with you. Maybe we can do this again."

I pulled a blanket over us. "I'm sure we can."

*

After a wild night, the morning was hard to face. Dolly was gone, so I climbed down the ladder. There I found another plate with food. Simple bread and cheese, and a cup of water, but that would do. I went to look for the stable owner, to thank him, but couldn't find anyone, so I headed back to the tavern, where the two princes were sitting outside, talking.

"Oh. There you are."

They'd actually been waiting for me, and got up as soon as they saw me. Geribaldus told me we were going straight for their destination. I asked what that was, and all I got was, "A palace."

It took some walking before we got to the place. Not much of the palace was visible; it was mostly covered in thorny bushes. This looked more and more like Sleeping Beauty.

The closer we got, the clearer it became how many princes and even a few princesses had tried to get into the palace. They hung in the thorns, lifeless, fear on their faces. They also were naked, which made for an interesting detail.

EvaMoony
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaMoony

"Let me show you how this is done." Jordanus took his sword and approached the bush. He hacked at it. Nothing happened. He hacked again. Again nothing happened.

The other prince drew his sword and joined the effort. The result remained the same.

I let them to it and started walking around the bush. There were a few more dead, naked bodies here, but after a few more minutes of walking, there were none. Weird.

I tugged at one of the branches, staying clear of the foot-long thorns. They looked lethal.

"What do you want?" a voice asked. It was a female voice.

"I want to get to the princess," I said, not sure if that was the magic word.

"You will have to earn your passage," the voice said. The bush opened up, and a naked woman stood there. She had hair hanging down to her knees, a dagger in each hand. "Come here."

Slowly I walked up to her. This was a weird situation.

The woman flashed her daggers around me, and my clothes fell to the ground, all in tatters. "Better," she said. "Now please me." She dropped the daggers, lay down with her legs apart and looked at me.

She wasn't bad-looking so I knelt and slipped a hand between her legs. My other hand worked her breasts and aroused her nipples quickly.

"Finally one who understands," the woman said, and closed her eyes.

She got wet very fast, almost as fast as my cock got hard, and so it didn't take me long to get inside her and fuck her as hard as I could. She didn't complain. Lifting her legs, she let me go crazy inside her, until she groaned, her pussy tightening around me as she got off.

The woman went limp for a short while.

I pulled out of her and got up.

She looked at me. "You've earned your passage. Take one of those," she said, pointing at her daggers. "Good luck."

I picked up a dagger, my cock still standing to attention, and walked on through the tunnel of thorny branches. It was a precarious trip. The tunnel wasn't very wide; at times I had to crawl.

The door seemed to appear out of nowhere. It wasn't locked, but held shut by a thick piece of rope. That was where the dagger came in, and soon I was inside the actual palace. And a palace it was. Thick, red carpets with animal motifs, huge paintings on the walls everywhere, chandeliers with candles, anything you can imagine. Also, as in the fairy tale, servants lying around, all asleep.

There were a few cute, young ones among them, and I couldn't resist slicing off some of their shirts to have a look at their breasts. Sweet and motivational, but I was here for the princess.

As I walked through the palace, not having a clue where the princess bedroom area was, I thought of the two princes. Where were they? Would they be dead yet? Such a strange thought, and it didn't even affect me much. This was Fairy Land, with its own laws and rules.

I found my way to a large hall with a few grand staircases. It was weird, standing in such grandeur, naked, with a dagger in my hand. It was how it was, so I climbed up one of the stairs, stepping over a few more servants. At the top of the stairs, I simply picked a corridor to go into and checked every room I found. Most of them were empty. Some had sleeping people in them, fallen face-down into whatever they were doing.

It took me a while, and going into the second corridor, before I found Sleeping Beauty's bedroom.

The girl was stunning. Long, and to my surprise, red hair, her thin, green nightgown allowing a perfect view of fabulous breasts. She'd kicked the bed covers away. I wondered if that could happen in a spell-induced sleep. Clearly it could.

I stepped into the room, then heard footsteps and loud breathing. Dagger still in hand, I turned around to see Geribaldus come in. His clothes were in tatters, his sword broken and his face scratched.

"Step away," he said, pointing his sword at me. "This is my princess. And why are you naked?"

"What the fuck happened to you?" I asked. "And where's Jordanus?"

"Jordanus thought he could go through the bush," Geribaldus said, waving his sword ever closer to me. "It got him. It was ugly. I ran around the bush and found this opening where a naked woman told me to earn my passage, so I fought my way past her. And now I can claim the princess. Step away!"

His sword was still mightier than my dagger, so I moved.

Geribaldus knelt next to the bed. "I hope I'm doing this right." He kissed the sleeping woman's lips and waited. She didn't stir. He kissed her again. She still didn't stir. The prince looked at me. "Am I doing this right?"

"I don't know," I admitted, "waking up sleeping princesses isn't my regular line of work."

"How would you do it?"

"Ehm. I can't say. I'd have to try," I said.

Geribaldus thought about that. "Right. Kiss her. But if she wakes up, we'll tell her it was me." His sword came awfully close to my cock, so I agreed.

He moved aside. I sat down on the bed and put a hand over one of her breasts, rubbing a nipple below the thin fabric, as I leaned over her.

She let out a soft moan as I kissed her lips, which actually tasted like raspberry. How amazing. Softly I pinched the nipple, which had gotten harder under my fingers' attention. She moaned again.

My hand traveled down her body and ended its journey between her legs. Pulling up her nightgown, I discovered some pubic hair. Slowly I ran my fingers through it, evoking more moans.

"What are you doing?" Geribaldus asked. "You're not supposed to do that. That's... wrong."

I looked at him. "My approach seems to work better than yours." I kissed the girl again and her lips parted. My tongue slipped in and started playing with hers, because she responded to it. Meanwhile, my fingers between her legs became bolder and explored her deeper secrets.

The princess moved her legs apart, moaning loudly now, so I located her clit, rubbed it gently, and slowly pushed a finger inside her. She was only starting to get wet, which wasn't surprising after sleeping for so long, but it was definitely happening. My cock got hard in response.

Then her eyes opened. They were huge and blue, and a moment later her arms were around me and pulled me on top of her, as her hips squirmed. In response, I used my whole hand to knead her pussy. Her vagina seemed to flood, making it easy to put in another finger.

"Yes, yes," the princess managed to say while her lips kept crashing into mine. "Yes!"

"Get off her, she's mine!" Geribaldus exclaimed, coming closer with his sword.

The princess turned her head and looked at him. "Get out! You're in a princess's bedroom! How dare you!"

Geribaldus stared at her. Then, with shock on his face, he ran out.

The princess looked at me again. "Fuck me. Please. I need a good fuck to wake up." She looked down and smiled as she saw my cock. It was already dripping.

I got up so I could get on top of her. As I did so, she sat up and took off the nightgown. It fell apart as she did so. That didn't surprise me. After so many years, any fabric would give up.

She flopped back on the bed, legs spread, anticipation all over her face. "Do me."

"Yes, princess."

"Call me Louisa."

I knelt between her legs, lay down and my cock slipped inside her. "Yes, Louisa."

Published 
Written by Quillurion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments