Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Y-Knot

"Disexual human mutants on the planet Rhogaire find time for each other."

10
7 Comments 7
2.3k Views 2.3k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"Another story in my series on what might happen when people populate the stars."

Kansa left her daughter Kris alone. Kris was almost eighteen solar years old and refused to be consoled about not yet going through second puberty and sprouting her penis. She had recently lashed out at her girlfriend, Molla, melodramatically imploring her to find herself a real girlfriend with a real cock. “I’ll just find a freak colony to live in with all the other freaks and you’ll never have to put up with my freakishness again!”

The drama was only exacerbated by Molla, who at sixteen-and-a-half solars not only sprouted a little early but was blessed with an exceptionally large one.

“It’s not fair!” Slam!

Young love, Kansa sighed to herself. The front door of their apartment opened slightly and Kansa’s mate, Frieda, poked her head inside. “I could hear Kris’ door slam from out here. Is it safe?”

“Safe enough. Would you talk to her? Everything I say only makes her sadder, and it’s so much worse than her first puberty. I wish she could be more mature about it but honestly, I was a mess during both of my puberties, and sprouting late is never easy.”

“At least, each puberty only lasts a month or so, instead of the years it took on old Earth. And how about Nyla? Maybe Kris needs to hear from her dad-mom.”

“Ugh, no! Nyla will only start babbling that conspiratorial nonsense about how the Y-Knots shouldn’t have naturally evolved in the first place. It’s my fault Kris is a wreck. I’m a horrible parent.”

Frieda wrapped her arms around her mate. “You are not a horrible parent. You’re the best mom-dad a girl ever had.”

“Tell that to her.”

“I’m going to.”

~~~

Nyla was in her lab, disappointed once again with the test results. There had to be some way to unravel the Y-knot chromosome back into the pre-change ‘X’ and ‘Y’ but nobody had yet figured out what had caused the entanglement in the first place. Many generations had passed since their ancestors’ star ark had landed, and the affliction had appeared aboard the ship only two generations before that. Safety protocols had been followed to the letter and no unusual radiation levels had been recorded but somehow the mutation happened anyway.

While most people easily adapted to and even embraced a disexual humanity, the young scientist and many others felt cheated out of the lives they deserved as males or females. Support for the research to re-split the sexes ebbed and flowed with the political tides.

Many of Nyla’s peers were convinced that there had been a conspiracy, that the genetic alteration was engineered and not a random mutation. All Nyla could believe was that whatever was done could be undone, and moved on to design her next experiment.

~~~

Nobody alive knew the true history of the mutation which was, in fact, intentionally engineered. The research had begun many generations before planetfall, with desperate care taken to remain hidden, by a group of rogue scientists who called themselves, “The Last Sisterhood.”

Somehow, on-board society had devolved to favor the testosterone-laden over the testosterone-burdened – ‘somehow.’ The Sisters argued that the only way the future of humanity could avoid the disasters of history was to become a testosterone-free people.

Making sure that they were perceived to be second-class scientists, The Last Sisterhood was able to clandestinely design and develop the necessary genetic modifications and its vectors to ensure the definitive demise of the good ol’ boys’ club without eliminating the evolutionary advantages of sexual reproduction.

They rushed to complete their plan before they reached their new homeworld, Rhogaire, before anyone could escape from the controlled confines of their generational starship. They were successful, and barely in time.

Once the plan was executed, all traces of data were wiped. The Last Sisterhood essentially became The Lost Sisterhood, withdrawing into the shadows and leaving no one behind who knew how or why.

The effects were immediate but undetectable until it was too late: every dastardly Y-chromosome became bound to and cloaked by an X template, which subsequent scientists dubbed the ‘Y-Knot.’ The mutation was slow to propagate through existing cells but cells that replenished often and quickly, like sperm cells, were the only ones that really mattered in the short term. A second wave expunged the solitary X as well. By the time they reached their new planet, two generations of a new disexual human species, the Y-Knots, had been born and raised, and there was no turning back.

~~~

Frieda consoled Kris as the girl sobbed into her pillow. “Call Molla. You love her and you know she loves you. You’ll get your penis, it has never not happened, and Molla will keep loving you whether it’s only eight inches or twelve. I suppose that when you two are being intimate…”

“Ugh!” Kris covered her head with her pillow. “I am not having that conversation with you!”

“Okay. Call her,” Frieda said as she closed the door on the way out. She poured some tuttleberry wine, handed one to Kansa, and laughed about what they were like when they were Kris’ age.

“We need a date night,” Kansa sighed with her head on Frieda’s shoulder.

After a while, Kris emerged into the daylight. “Kansa-mom-dad,” she started timidly, “I’m going to spend the night at Molla’s, okay?”

Date night!

“Really? I thought she hated you.”

Kris shifted her legs and balled her fists on her waist.

“I suppose…”

When Kris ran off to get ready, Frieda and Kansa made their plans.

“Dinner out?”

“Let’s stay in. We have more wine, right?”

“Cocktails. And desserts.”

“Ooo, yes, and dancing…”

“Dancing naked.”

Kansa gave Frieda a lingering kiss. “We should help Kris pack.”

“I like how the night is shaping up. Maybe, maybe we can try for a quad tonight?”

Kansa giggled. “You and your quest for a quad. I still cannot believe that’s a real thing, but I can never say no to trying.”

~~~

Molla and Kris sequestered themselves in Molla’s room after assuring her parents (who didn’t believe them for a second) that they would behave. Kris helped Molla with her Earth Biology homework, between make-out sessions, and they plotted how they’d get Kansa to agree to let Kris wait a year before going to uni so they could both go together.

“It’s weird to think that they used to need two different species to reproduce,” Molla said.

“Sexes!” Kris corrected, “not species. You’re going to get that question wrong. I know what you mean, though: sexes and genders and, um, orientations. It’s so much simpler now.”

“And look at how skinny the females were,” added Molla. “They hardly had any boobs and no hips to speak of and no cocks at all.” They compared the diagrams in their textbook, about how secondary sexual characteristics had also been affected by the Y-Knotting. The average breast size was twice what it used to be, and the ligaments that held them up, lifted them higher and lasted longer. Hips were much wider as well, and penises were half-again as big as the typical old Earthers’.

Molla continued, pointing out that the males never got boobs and had tiny cocks….

“Like mine.” Kris’ eyes welled up.

“No! No, Babe, not like yours.” Molla kissed Kris all over her face. “It’s coming. It started growing…”

“It stopped!”

“It started and it will be twice as big as mine, I promise! Come here.” Molla sat against her headboard and rested Kris’ head against her very ample bosom. She toyed with Kris’ nipple, causing it to poke against her nightshirt. “I love you, you know.”

MichelleKing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MichelleKing

“I know.”

Molla lifted Kris’ nightshirt a little but Kris yanked it back down.

“Don’t.”

They kissed for a while until Molla broke away. “Please? How about over your shirt?”

Kris nodded and they kissed some more. Molla traced her finger around before rubbing gently.

~~~

Kansa and Frieda dressed up in separate rooms for their night-in alone. Kansa chose a simple yet sexy midnight-blue Togish dress with a thin-strapped low-cut top that draped from just above her nipples and hugged the underside of her full, jutting breasts. The floor-length skirt was pulled tight against her narrow waist and was cut to emphasize the curves of her thighs, buttocks, and cock.

Frieda wore a daring little black dress with sequins. The loose-fitting bandeau top was held together with shoestring crisscrosses in the front and sides and connected to the skirt with skin-tight sheer fabric. The short, short pleated skirt was just long enough in the back to cover her very rounded backside and should have been longer in front to keep her sheathed cock from peeping out whenever she swished her skirt. She was mixing the first of the cocktails when Kansa joined her, popping a tart between her teeth and offering her half.

The two embraced, mashing their tits and cocks together in the candlelit room. “Kannie, you wore high heels for me.”

“I did. They’re yours.” They giggled and kissed.

“I know. I know you hate wearing them.”

“You always look great in yours.”

Hm-mmm… “Baby?”

“Yeah?”

Frieda looked sheepishly at her feet. “Would you mind if we took our shoes off now? Mine are killing me already.”

After they flung their shoes for distance, Frieda and Kansa snuggled on the sofa with a pitcher of potent Mai T’gen cocktails. They kissed, sometimes gently, sometimes passionately. They touched, sometimes caressing, sometimes groping. They talked.

Kansa teased Frieda’s top down and took her long hard brown nipple between her lips, pausing her nibbling and sucking now and then to give her tit a sensuous lick. Frieda drew her face into her flesh and moaned, “I changed my mind about fucking. I want you to do that all night.” Kansa redoubled her suckling and reached under Frieda’s skirt where she kneaded her cock for a while before shoving it aside to massage her pussy.

Frieda sharply inhaled through her teeth. “Okay, I changed my mind again,” she moaned and lifted herself so Kansa could slide her thong away, freeing her floppy chubby cock and uncovering her steamy pussy.

Kansa sucked the tip of Frieda’s thick cock the way she had her nipples and slid her fingers in and out of the hole beneath it. “Stop-stop-stop,” Frieda told her mate, “Don’t make me hard yet, I want to save it for later.”

Y-Knot penises were not exactly like their Earth-male counterparts’. The obvious difference was that they were much longer with greater girth. They did not get hard until right before ejaculation, though, and so an erection usually meant it was at the point of no return. That’s one of the reasons performing a quad was so difficult.

Frieda lifted one of Kansa’s legs onto the couch and crawled underneath her dress, where she discovered that Kansa had foregone her undies. She gave her mate a good tongue-lashing as punishment for her bad behavior.

“Baby, come up here,” Kansa pleaded. She had lowered her own top and was squashing her tits together. Frieda made her way up to her feast while Kansa wrapped her legs around and humped her.

“Let’s dance. We were going to dance,” said Frieda. She helped Kansa stand and they took their time making the other one naked. They embraced and drifted toward the speakers, kissing and swaying to the music. One cock fondled the other, bathing themselves against their wet, parted pussies as the two ground their hips together.

Frieda was more than ready. She took Kansa’s hand and led her to their bed. “I can’t wait anymore. I need to fuck you right now.”

Kansa knelt against the side of their bed. “How do you want to do this? I think I should be on the bottom.” They agreed and Kansa lay with her legs spread and flat on the mattress. Frieda climbed up and straddled her, cock-to-cock, face-to-ankle, and stretched herself out. After a moment of wiggling their hips, waggling their cocks, and spreading their lips, each cock was stuffed into the other’s pussy.

“I love this part,” cooed Kansa, “I love feeling filled with your flesh.”

“Mmm, me too, I feel your heart beating in my pussy. Oh! And the twitching.”

The mates gyrated, humped, and thrust, establishing a rhythm to excite two cocks and two pussies the same way at the same time.

“You’re swelling.”

“You’re clamping.”

Frieda rubbed her tits against the sheets while nipping at Kansa’s calf. Body language and bestial moans guided each other’s writhing motions: more here, less there. Frieda was the first to thrust more earnestly.

“I’m getting hard, I can’t help myself.”

“Wait for me,” Kansa implored. “I’m almost there.” She told herself, more cock, less cunt.

Frieda lifted herself a bit, trying to jack Kansa without stimulating her own cock – an almost losing battle. “You’re getting so hard! Oh, oh how can you be filling me even more?”

“Fuck me harder!” Kansa grunted. “Oh, I’m almost there!”

“Wait for me!”

“I can’t!”

“Wait for me, I’m… oh…” Frieda exclaimed as the bed threatened to buckle under their bouncing.

“I’m cumming!”

“Do it! I’m cumming, baby…”

Anyone on Rhogaire would readily tell you that there is nothing better than a double-cum, when your spewing cock and mewling pussy battle for your bliss and your consciousness. Now imagine that again, with your cock in a pussy and your pussy stuffed with cock. Then imagine your partner’s two orgasms are happening the same way at the exact same time. That’s what a ‘quad’ is.

Frieda climbed off, leaving a trail of Kansa’s copious seed and her personal waterfall all over her mate, who was gushing her own fluids onto the sheets. She gave Kansa lots of little celebratory kisses. “We did it! You were amazing!”

“I can’t believe it. I can’t believe we did it and how good it was!”

“I won’t be able to get my cock hard again for a week!” She wasn’t exaggerating much – Y-Knots' best recovery time that one could normally hope for was a day and a half.

Kansa and Frieda finished the night with more passionate kissing and fingering each other to a satisfying extra little climax before changing the sheets and showering.

~~~

Frieda woke up first and had a breakfast of cakes and tea ready for Kansa. They were lounging in fleece day-gowns when Nyla came to visit. Frieda wrapped her arm in Kansa’s as Nyla told them that her funding had been pulled from her Y-unknotting project. Kansa sympathized and consoled her old mate but was in her heart glad for it.

Kris came bounding home late in the morning with Molla in tow. “Nyla-dad-mom!” she exclaimed, giving her other parent a big hug.

Kansa asked how her night was and Kris shrugged, smiling. “It was okay.”

“Did you two actually get some schoolwork done?” Frieda asked.

Kris scoffed. “Everything with you two is sex-sex-sex-sex-sex! There is more to life than that!” She gave each of the three a big kiss on their cheeks and cheerily made her way to the kitchen. “C’mon, Molla, let’s see if they left anything for us!”

Kris' mood had suspiciously improved since yesterday, and Frieda and Kansa looked at Molla for answers.

“Okay, if she asks, I never told you this but last night we, you know, and anyway, she ejaculated!”

They all heard “Mol-la!” shouted from the kitchen.

“I will deny ever telling you anything ever,” Molla stage-whispered. “Coming!”

Frieda collapsed back into her chair. “This should be over in just a few weeks, then.”

“Finally, no more drama,” Kansa said, sipping her tea. “I wonder if parents on old Earth ever had problems talking with their teenagers about sex?”

Published 
Written by dronette56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments