Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Helping Hand - Part 1

"He wants to help her relax!"

9
1 Comment 1
1.1k Views 1.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

""Visit my profile for the link to support my work and read exclusive stuff!""

After a warm bath, she decided to take a breath of tranquil air. To sit in front of the buzzing television and drink a coffee.

It was five minutes into the show when he appeared before her, naked, astounding her. His face was similar to the red on her nails, his skin glistening in the warm light, alarming her into full attention. Her eyes thrilled and her body was excited.

His nervous eyes met her bold eyes for a second and quickly looked away, bashful by his own actions as he sat before her on his knees, quietness, his language.

“What are you doing?” She questioned with poise, her astonishment gone by the usual occurrence of such actions performed by him, her eyebrows squinting, her fingers taking a pause in her wet hair.

“I want to help you relax.” He stuttered, his tone mild as his actions, yet powerful as his sense of service. “May I?” He added, and directed his puppy eyes at her, prompting her lips to curl up.

She said nothing for approval and gently lifted her foot an inch, directing him to quickly and carefully grasp it in his hands.

The softness of her skin quickly thrilled his body into sparkles, his length twitching secretly from her eyes, even after being widely exposed in front of her.

The silence then became louder, as his lips met the bridge of her foot, ecstasy slithering down to his nerves while she felt the warmth drive down to her senses.

She sucked the air strongly, falling back onto the couch, as she watched his lip slither up to her ankle.

His devotion led his eyes to close, his hands to firmly grasp her sole as if he wasn’t ready to let go of her anytime soon.

He looked adorable as he pleased her, yet so slutty, sitting with no clothes in such a position. A picture she’d never get tired of.

His lips moved from her ankle to the sole, his hands slowly leading her foot on his face. She took the hint and pressed her foot harder onto his face, delight coursing through her veins like the fastest drug.

He had begun whimpering at her foot, his tongue licking her sole to show how badly he wanted to please her. But it wasn’t enough. Not enough for her.

His plan was to soothe her, and he had, but he had also riled her up. She was burning with thirst. With the thirst to watch her good boy turn into a little slut for her. So, she pressed her other foot to his crotch and began rubbing it at a gentle pace.

His hand reached quicker than ever to her foot and pressed it harder against his crotch, moving simultaneously to please his grown bulge.

The heat arose, as well as the friction against his face and his crotch. He opened his eyes and gazed at her with a look of need, opening his mouth to welcome her toes on his tongue.

“Is this how you wanted to help me?” She questioned, her eyes dark as the night outside, her tone deeper, like her grasp into his soul.

“I’m sorry, mommy! I just can’t help it.” His tone sounded like a plead for more, his tongue swirling around her toe. His tongue had soaked her toenails, his words elevating her to a tremendous level.

“Please use me! I just want to be your good toy, mommy! Use me however you want.” Pleading further with cracks, he added salt to his tone, exciting her even more. To the level where she pushed her toe inside his mouth, thrusting as if she was plunging a dick into another one of his holes.

LisaWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LisaWhite

His sounds followed just as greedily as her toe and continued to turn into gagging sounds as she plunged her toe further into his mouth, taking advantage of how slim her foot was.

Obediently, he sucked her foot, planting pleasure on her skin in the form of his sticky saliva, his eyes turning teary, his face heating up.

“Good boy!” Her words led his dick to twitch even more against her foot, leading his swelled-up length to leak pre-cum.

The soft friction she had been using altered into a rough one, moving from the base of his length to the tip. She clutched the tip of his cock in between her toenails and began teasing it with the same friction, watching his body quiver.

He whimpered, sucking her toe, and alarmed her with how good it felt. Her toenails continued teasing his length, turning it red and thawing.

The cum stored in his balls was slowly reaching the tip, prompting his hands to lead her other foot on his chest. “Mommy!” He whined, planting both his hands on the ground while her foot continued traveling to his nipple.

She began rubbing his nipple with her toe, pinching it in between her toenails. The pain wasn’t bold, but it was enough to inject his body with great pleasure.

He tried helping her, pushing his chest further against her toe, and received a slap, which left his mouth wide open.

Another slap joined his other cheek, and his whimpers turned into moans. “Sorry, mommy! Was just trying to help you.”

“We both know how your help works.” She answered, clutching his jaw, and pushing her fingers inside his mouth. Her foot was still massaging his length and was helped as her other foot joined in.

Her fingers in his mouth began playing with his tongue, her eyes watching him enjoy every second of it. He compensated equally, sucking her fingers eagerly while his cock was slowly reaching the end.

“I’m going to cum, mommy! But I don’t wanna cum just yet. I wanna cum inside you!” He muffled, leading her to shove her fingers deeper into his mouth.

He began gagging onto her fingers, slowly drooling as she plunged it harder and faster into his mouth. “Have you been good?” She questioned and slapped him, fucking both his mouth and hard length.

He quickly nodded in response, drooling even more from both his mouth and his length, and received another slap.

“How do I know?” she added, withdrawing her fingers from his mouth and altered them on his nipples, rubbing them with his own saliva.

“I haven’t cum for a week, as you told me.” His answer led to another slap on his face, prompting him to wince and his length to leak even more.

“Did you not touch yourself?” She questioned and pinched his nipple, watching him bite his lips and close his eyes in an instant.

“I did. But I held it in. I didn’t cum, I promise. I was a good boy.” Cries followed as he added, “Please reward me. I swear I’ve been a good boy. But, now, I want to cum so badly.”

“Alright, go get your toys, then.”

____________________

__________________

to be continued....

--- Love, author!

Published 
Written by Queenbeewrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments