Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

All My Loving - All She Wants - Pt. 3

"A return home doesn't end their passionate weekend!"

41
9 Comments 9
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"Jeremy and Allison can't get enough of each other in this chapter, a glorious end to their special weekend."

They drove home mostly in silence, the afterglow of an extraordinary weekend providing a contentment that neither could remember in recent times. Still fresh on their minds, it took only the touch of a hand to rekindle some of that lust, each feeling it in different ways.

They arrived home without traffic or incident, and Jeremy took their bags to the bedroom, where they decided they’d unpack later or maybe even tomorrow. Once finished, he went to the wine rack, picked a bottle of dry Zinfandel, opened it, and poured two glasses, taking them into their TV room where he hoped they’d sit together quietly and enjoy one of the British shows on PBS they both liked; or maybe not so quietly.

After waiting twenty minutes or so, with no sight nor sound from Allison, he took the glasses of wine and went looking for her. Finding her in the bedroom wasn't surprising, but the way he found her was.

“Hi, Baby! I was wondering how long I’d have to wait for you to come looking for me!” she said, lifting one knee and parting her legs slightly to emphasize the fact that she had nothing on her body and only one thing on her mind. “Is that for me?” she asked, indicating the wine.

“Oh my God, Ally! You are so fucking beautiful!” he gushed, paralyzed by her intimate display. Lying back against the headboard, her hair cascading over her shoulders, caressing one of her perfect breasts, her body screamed, ‘Fuck me!’

“Oh? Does that mean I’m only beautiful when I’m fucking?” she teased, “If so, I’m about to be fucking gorgeous!” Crooking her finger at him in a ‘come here’ gesture, she finally got him to move and, sitting on the edge of the bed, offered her the wine. Leaning toward him, she took the glass, clinked it against his in a silent toast to their love, and took a sip.

Putting his glass down on the nightstand, he reached for her, one hand behind her neck and the other under her left breast, and pulled her in for a series of short kisses on her face and mouth. She responded only after blindly finding the nightstand for her glass and groped his tongue with hers while she opened his shirt.

Not wanting to struggle with his clothes while sitting on the bed, he stood, stripping to match his lustful wife's nakedness. She slid down to lay flat on the bed, holding her arms out, beckoning him to join her. Placing his knee between her thighs, he lay gently on her, planting his lips on hers, each pulling the other tightly against themselves.

“I’m already wet, baby, but I know you can get me dripping with that amazing tongue of yours! Lick me, Jeremy! And then fuck me hard!” she said with desire painted on her face.

Sliding down her body, his tongue trailed down her neck, between and over both tits, across her tummy, and finally into her slit, where her rising hips pushed her pussy into his face. A gasp and a few deep breaths preceded her holding her breath while his tongue plowed her furrow up and down. She was already so excited and wet that he wondered whether she’d started without him. The thought of her fingers priming her pussy had him as hard as he’d ever be. A few more trips between her leaking labia with her help, and she was ready.

He was so hard, and she so wet; he slipped inside easily with his hands on her hips and thrust hard to the limit, still pushing as though he could somehow get deeper. Pulling out halfway, he again rammed it home to her cries of ‘Oh fuck!’ A few more hard stabs, and he started long, slower thrusts, watching as her clutching cunt surrendered its toy, coming out and seemingly sucking him in again.

Her hips rising to meet his, they continually accelerated their rhythm until neither could breathe, when they came together with a sharp breath in and a gasping exhale. Squirming together, they squeezed every last bit of ecstasy out of their joining before rolling to their sides, enjoying the satisfaction they saw on each other’s faces.

“Mmm, Jeremy, I am so happy!” she said, commenting on the whole weekend. “You know what I discovered I really, really like? Sitting on your face! May I?” she asked with a crooked smile.

“You don’t have to ask,” he replied softly. “You don’t ever have to ask,” he added, giving her yet another clue to the puzzle he hoped she was figuring out.

He lay back as his ‘ready’ signal, and she wasted no time climbing on to kneel above him while his cum oozed out of her swollen pussy, pooling on his chest. With just a few drops left, she reached down and wiped the residue with her hands, assuming he wouldn’t want to taste it. Inching forward, she reached down and pulled his head up just as her pussy was in position and, with a thrust of her hips, mashed her eager pussy into his face.

Asshantiy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Asshantiy

“Oh God, baby! Eat me!” she screamed on contact, twisting his head this way and that to smear his face with all her wetness and a bit of his. Becoming addicted to the authority she had in this position, she directed his tongue where she wanted it, interspersed with just grinding his face into the bed as the first orgasm came both quickly and explosively. Pushing hard against him brought aftershocks as his face squirmed in its happy captivity between her thighs that jerked spasmodically with her cascading climaxes.

“Again!” she commanded when she regained control of her muscles.

Wanting to give her everything he had, he reached around to grab her ass in both hands and helped her saw back and forth over his chin, tongue, and nose, all enflaming every nerve ending in her crotch. She didn’t mind losing control for the time being as his fuck toy face drove her toward another climax, but once close to that conclusion, she took over, grinding her wanton cunt against his face, pushing down with all her weight. She didn’t hear or didn’t care that he was gasping for breaths between strokes, but for him, the payoff was a squirting orgasm that drenched him and the bed as she screamed in ecstasy.

Falling forward onto her hands, she breathed deep, heaving breaths while the quivers slowly subsided. Finally able to move, she slid down his torso to lie on his belly and kissed his entire wet face with so much passion. Jeremy was in seventh heaven as he couldn’t imagine this night, as well as the whole weekend, going any better than it had.

“Have you forgotten?” she started as she closed her legs around his empty flagpole, “I’m supposed to fuck your brains out tonight!”

“You already did!” he replied as her thighs gripped his girth.

“No. Not like this!”

Sliding down his torso until she felt his cock against her pussy, she swung her legs underneath her to a kneeling position and, taking hold of him, pushed backward to impale herself on his ready shaft. Slowly, she slid down his pole while her hands on his chest pinched his nipples. He returned the favor, though less forcefully, lifting his head to suck hers when in reach.

Moving her hips in circles, she pulled away for an inch or so before sitting back and squirming in circles again, repeating this until they were both wanting more. Rocking her hips and body separately, she fucked him like never before, her pussy trying to bend his rigid cock as it came out, only to be drawn back in. Continually increasing the pace and exaggerating her hip movements, they were both grunting and groaning as their mutual peak approached.

Limiting herself to forward and aft movements, she accelerated further still, fucking him with all she had. They’d both held on so long the coming release was unlike any before. Mutual exclamations of disbelief accompanied their gasps as they rocketed toward the end like a runaway train, and flying off the tracks into the abyss, they came together, holding tightly during the freefall of their orgasm.

Their bodies still writhing against one another, they kissed violently and pawed at their trembling bodies, prolonging the frenzied rapture of the fantastic climax. And it wasn’t just for the night but for the whole weekend of rediscovery that they desperately wanted to nurture for the future.

“I couldn’t love you more than I do right now. Happy birthday, Ally.”

“I love you too, baby! I can’t imagine our doing anything better than this weekend, but I have a feeling we will,” she replied with a knowing smile.

They lay in each other’s arms for quite a while, faint whispers and touches calming, relaxing, and preparing them for contented sleep. Thoughts of returning to work intruded briefly, driven away by a soft touch or murmur.

~~~~^~~~~

I hope you liked this conclusion to their amazing weekend. More to come as Allison starts to figure out what Jeremy's up to. Remember to 'like' and/or 'favorite' my story! Thank you!

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments