Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beach Bum - Part 1

"Cynthia and Kaspian go to a beach where most men are nude and subservient to their woman"

4
0 Comments 0
1.8k Views 1.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"Female led relationship dynamic. This story is not meant to make any political or social statement. <p> [ADVERT] </p>There may be another part coming."

"I know you're excited," I eyed Kaspian inquisitively. "I don't pin you to be one for the spotlight though."

At this, I smirked and he blushed. Then I regretted saying it. "It'll be okay darling," I assured him.

"I know, I'm just not a song and dance man," he shot back. This made me giggle.

"That's right, you are my show – no other woman's." He'd recovered to a confident nonchalance and I was relieved. "But I'm sure they will look at you, gorgeous. That's why we'll find a quiet spot. I want you all to myself!"

At this, he sent me an air kiss, and I almost lost it, fanning my face then rushing over and smooching him on the cheek while he was carrying the chair. All he did was grin knowingly.

Heavens, I thought, he had guile, and it hadn't worn off after two years. If he was doing this to me already, I'd go to pieces by the time we found our spot on the beach and he removed his clothes! I was starting to sweat and pulled my pareo up my chest. Calm down, Cynthia.

The salty air and breezy water provided a relaxing place for the weekend. Many couples after the workweek needed an outlet to bond. I learned it was not uncommon for couples to come here, and once I knew there was no lewd behavior allowed on the beach, I was intrigued by the idea. Sure, men were not kept on leashes, but a good wife was supposed to keep a watchful eye on her man in public. Kaspian had become more comfortable being vulnerable with me since our wedding, and he quickly warmed up to the idea.

We were halfway there depending on the path down the cliff and she could see them now. There were couples settled with chairs and towels. Most all the men and some women were nude; some of the former were enjoying the water while their wives watched from their chairs.

Did these women have nothing else to do but check out other men? Not ladylike in the least to stare, I thought, but some wives just – oh my!

My thought was halted, viewing a gent rubbing his lady's back, and he looked a bit excited to – get a grip, Cynthia. I didn't know if Kaspian had noticed, but I didn't want to alert him on what I'd seen. A bit was an understatement. I changed my gaze back to the trail down, though I must say it was nice to look every now and then.

It was natural for some of these men to get aroused pampering their wife, especially if she'd denied him release for a couple days. The couple appeared to embrace his presentation; he had nowhere to hide it if he wanted to. Couples passing by would glance and grin. Actually, the man would grin, then stare ahead until he gauged his wife's opinion of it. Then his facial expression would mirror hers.

He set up my chair and handed me my towel. I pretended to grab my book from our duffel bag while watching him strip from the corner of my eye. He was glorious, and a bit precious as he posed at me, pretending he was the only naked man on the beach.

I can't say a man with a lean body doesn't make me horny, so I didn't say anything to him, locking my legs in an unconscious stimulation. I couldn't take it. "Stop it!" I cackled. "I'm not interested in dueling other women today."

Rakesha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Rakesha

I already knew how red my face was. How did he always reduce me to this?! He must have read my mind as he quickly turned modest. Such a good husband whose mischief yielded on a dime when I put my foot down.

"I know that isn't what you meant to do, sweety," I reported. He was so cute when he was sorry. I started to melt, but kept my composure while taking my seat.

I eyed him up and down; he was still standing there while I took an extra glance at his dark, natural pubes swaying in the breeze and his dangling penis. He knew he was all mine, and he looked like he was about to squirm as I stayed silent and smiled.

He confessed his discomfort. "Ahem," I cleared my throat, "well you are vulnerable, love," I confirmed, striking a grin.

He offered to apply sunscreen. "Yes, please, sunscreen is in our bag."

My joyful grin turned to a devious one as he got down on his knees to look through the bag. It made me so hot when he asked me first.

When he found it, I just had to intervene, telling him to lather himself first. "Oh, and don't forget to get your balls, too." He looked at me sheepishly, then laughed, but I kept a straight face. I was enjoying watching him lather himself, and by the time he got to his pubic region, his head was down, looking at his other head getting up.

"You rather enjoy me watching you, I can see." He had no way to deny it. His penis kept growing after he had rubbed the area but he remained calm and smiling, helpless as he was. How freeing it must be for him to find himself unable to fight what his body was telling him; his ego disappearing.

When he was done, he looked up at me and I told him to remove my sandals. I rested the sole of one foot on the underside of his penis and pressed my heel on his balls just enough to make him groan. "Don't be scared to show it," I said.

He protested his hard situation. "Yes," I responded, "I can see that you're rock hard right now."

I listened to him begging. "No, you cannot hump my leg!" I dismissed. I had to palm my face so that my assertiveness would not turn to amusement.

"Do you know how many aroused men there are on this beach when they make their lady happy," I questioned. "I would guess several a day. Even an elderly man, if she handles him right."

He began massaging the top of my foot and I let out a sigh, continuing to press his penis against his stomach. I let go and he began massaging out of instinct.

He quickly used the technique learned from the reflexology class I sent him to, applying pressure to each spot on my sole in a progressive motion. He maintained his erection, his helmet coming out of the hood and shining in the sun, winking at me with clear fluid. Now he had another reason to walk behind me on the hike back up.

Published 
Written by KamKrush
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors