Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

No Control And In Trouble

"My choice of keyholders almost destroyed my life."

5
1 Comment 1
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"I really had no idea when I first played around with Chastity. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It was going to end up like this."

This story is true. I still find it difficult to write about it. It had been about six months after I was dared to try chastity. I was searching online for someone to take control and hold my key. I was new to the lifestyle and wanted to learn and being trained sounded fun. I can not stress how naïve I was back then. I hope someone reads this and learns not to get caught in a moment of weakness like I was.

While on Tumblr I found two Dominatrix that I liked. Mistress Kate and Goddess Sophia were the two I had to choose from. Even on the day that I picked goddess Sophia, mistress Kate warned me to protect myself. I wish I listened and maybe the damage to my world would never have happened. Work, family, friends, and my life as a whole were damaged. I picked Sophia because she always spoke about her female friends who also were doms for other men. Some of the things she told me excited me. Now my body tingles and pulse races, while my stomach sinks thinking of the unknown.

I wanted to explore. I needed to be trained, or at least learn what I would like and what I didn't like. Sophia was a beautiful woman. I was excited to be with her, maybe a little blinded.

She sent a few pictures and a video of herself. She was five foot and nine inches tall. Blonde hair with steel-colored eyes. Looked very similar to Megan Fox, with smaller breasts. She was always laughing and seemed to be happy. Her body was toned from the running and gym workouts she did. A vision of beauty that stirred my mind and body.

Goddess Sophia started quickly and she laid down the rules in a document. She demanded I register on the website IDME.com. I had to send her a picture of me standing in my boxers with a contract next to my face. She then verified me and told me to be available the next day after work. I went to work and could not stop thinking about when work would end and fun would happen. I was pacing in my home waiting for a text, and then it came. Her text read "slave" and then I eagerly responded. She had downloaded the app that controlled my cage. I accepted her friend request and then added her as the key holder for the week.

She noted she saw that I only put a week for her and accused me of not trusting her. I felt bad and told her I would just change that when time ran out. I then had to film myself putting on the cage and locking it. She demanded proof so I sent the video. When she got confirmation of the locking and app control we started to chat. One of her girlfriends had tied her guy to a post in her apartment and was using a towel to whip him. I thought that sounded fun to try and I was getting horny.

Goddess suggested I find something I could whip with, only knowing of a belt. I was told to go easy and not too hard for I was just beginning. I had to strip down and was in my bathroom and leaned over the counter. I found it awkward at first to reach around to whip. I soon found the best position and it was easier to reach and make contact. Every time I made contact I got more excited, the surge of adrenaline shot through me. I had been told to whip myself twenty times. I completed my tasks. Goddess Sophia was pleased and told me to get rest and we would talk in two days.

It was a few days later when she sent a picture of her new haircut, asking if I liked it. The picture looked like she was inside a salon. She was beautiful and I told her so. It was early the following day when I was awakened by a text. She asked if I dreamed of her. The truth was my caged cock never softened after seeing her picture. She was happy to hear my response and wanted to reward me.

I was told to get up and shower for work. She wanted me to perform a task first. She wanted me to take a picture of my caged cock but after I smeared my toothpaste all over it. This was one of the funniest things I have ever heard of. It was silly, but I followed the command given. I set up my phone and started rubbing the toothpaste over my cage and balls. I stood there covered in white and sticky.

Goddess had texted thanks and told me to get cleaned up for work. I began my shower and started to feel a slight tingle. By the time my shower was done, my cock and balls were burning. I tried showering again and it did not help. I had to get dressed and get to work. Once I arrived, I asked, "Goddess why is it burning?"

She told me that I need to know that she can hurt me anytime I don't follow her rules. Well, the rest of the day I spent at work with my cock and balls burning and nothing I could do.

Goddess texted me the next day and instructed me to get my belt and strip down. She needed proof of what was happening so I was told to set my phone on a video call so she could watch the task to completion. I leaned forward with the belt in my hand awaiting her command. She ordered me to make fifty strikes with the belt. That was a lot and I was unsure I could complete it. I was already straining in my cage needing to be released.

Abby_Cooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Abby_Cooper

I slowly started with soft hits. I heard her voice tell me, "Harder." I complied with her command and my excitement surged. I was straining so much in my cage that I thought it might break. Deep down inside, I started to feel a slight tingle. At eleven hits I switched to the other side to give my left cheek a break. I began on my Right side and the tingle grew and felt erotic. The feeling was amazing, and I wanted it to keep building. My strikes began to be faster and more painful. Goddess Sophia was cheering me on with every hit.

I went back to the left side whipping hard and the stinging pain was making me sweat. I was whipping harder and faster and the intensity was growing. On my fortieth hit I went to the right side and I was losing control and had a hard time standing. The feeling in my groin was about to explode. I passed the fifty strikes while I was egged on by Goddess Then suddenly it happened in all the pain and fury of my whipping. My cock began to leak, I watched it drip on the floor.

I slowly stopped whipping myself as my leakage ended. I stood there leaning over my sink, exhausted. I large puddle of cum on the floor between my spread feet. I heard lots of laughter coming from my phone, still on a Facetime video call. Goddess called me a pathetic little bitch, and told me my task is not finished.

I put down my belt and grabbed my phone and looking into the phone she ordered me to clean it up. I turned to grab a towel on the wall. "Bitch stop," she yells at me through the phone. I am told that I must eat it anytime I spill even a drop. I dropped to the floor and licked it up while allowing her to watch. I finished and stood up realizing I was the only one on Facetime while her camera was off, but not a big deal. She told me how pleased she was and our tasks would return in a few days. I learned then that I would only ever see a yellow bubble on Facetime with GS letters in the center.

I was exhausted and lay on my stomach across my bed. I was disgusted with myself that I ate my cum I dripped on the floor. Seriously, why the hell did I do that? I know she has control of my cage but I didn't have to go that far. My timer on my cage turns off tomorrow, so I could always force emergency control and get out. I waited till the next day and all will be normal again. it was two days later when I received a horribly sad text.

Goddess had texted saying that she was up all night crying and she felt hurt. I am a soft and caring guy and I wanted to help. She saw that I had taken my electronic key back, controlling the cage. I removed the cage and showered and cleaned up. we spoke for about an hour and I was feeling like crap, so I offered to give her the key again. She didn't believe that I liked her. She told me she loves me and would never hurt her pet. I quickly logged onto the site and found her profile number and sent her a request to take my key.

After a while she responded, telling me she never received it. I tried again and waited for her. She responded by asking why I didn't trust her and why I wouldn't send the key to her. I was nervous and upset that the system was not working. She was upset and crying and said she didn't want to talk anymore. I was apologizing after apology just to not hurt her. I assured her I was sending her the request. She told me keyholders have the ability to request control also. I pleaded with her to please send the request I will accept it and she can have unlock/lock ability again.

It was about twenty minutes later when she texted. She told me I should have the request in my profile. I opened the app and looked in my messages and I had one from her. I was a little nerve rack and disoriented when I opened the link and hit accept. It read that I was elected to give master control of the device (#34782) to Goddess Sophie. I texted her back and she replied that she would be right back. When she came back, she asked me to video me locking the cage back on my cock. I got the cage and I put the ring on and had just locked it when a notification appeared.

I sent the video but waited to read the notification. She was so happy and super nice and sexy on the phone. She told me that she decided to go out with some girlfriends and she would text later. I was cooking dinner when I decided to look at my notifications. It was from the app. tech support. It made mention that I gave my device to another user and hoped I enjoyed the app. Strange message but I am going to eat dinner and get some sleep or watch a movie.

Click.

Published 
Written by snowboy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments