Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

No Control And In Trouble. Continued Part 3

"I felt like I had no choice, Mind and body were on auto pilot."

13
2 Comments 2
2.8k Views 2.8k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is my story. I fell down the rabbit hole, changing my world forever."

Over the next week or two I recovered and life got back to normal. I was getting nervous not hearing anything from Goddess Sophia. I was locked and unable to remove the cage. I searched the website and discovered that my cage was not registered to me. In fact, I had no device listed on my profile and my cage did not respond to the app. My panic caused me to search for a remedy to my situation. I found that I had elected to transfer ownership of the device to her as if I sold it to her. The only hope I had to remove was in an emergency room, exposing my situation to a medical team. I could also wait nine to twelve months at which time my battery would go low and the device auto unlocks.

I chose to wait as long as I could and hoped I get unlocked. If I asked to be unlocked, Goddess would punish me. One night at home I found myself going to sleep with the panties on. I also had taken the dildo out where I kept it and washed it multiple times, soaping and washing. Either situation would cause my cock to harden in my cage and cause me severe euphoric pain. I just needed to accept this was my doing and I must live with it.

It was almost a month later when I received a text that I was to be available that evening. I arrived home and stripped naked and sat on the end of my bed. I had no reason to think I was to be naked. Facetime rang and I picked it up with my heart pounding hard. Goddess began to speak, she knew I had already stripped down and had played with the toys. She made fun of me because I had. Now I need to put the camera up and sit in front while naked with the dildo. I could not anticipate what was about to happen.

Goddess instructed me to lick the dildo and put it in my mouth. I hated the thought but was turned on and followed orders. I had slobbered on it by the time I heard the next command. I had it all wet and I needed to push in my hole again. Just as I was about to I realized that a voice on the phone was a male. Goddess Sophia with someone else on the phone telling me what to do. I immediately got scared out of my skin and hung up. My phone rang several times which I never answered. I turned my phone off and I even hide it in a drawer.

It was approximately three days later I was in my office when I got a call. I answered it normally and then after a long silence, I heard her voice. I was able to get my composure after a few minutes. Goddess tells me that the male voice is another sub that she got into business with. She apologized for allowing him to see me on Facetime. It sounded like she was very remorseful. It was getting late and most people had already left work so I was able to talk for a bit.

Goddess had a new task for me, I was to go home and get into the bra and panties. Then I was to drive an hour or so to an address outside Berkeley. Goddess was talking sexy and soft which made me very compliant. I was dressed and had driven to the address. I sat staring and staring at the sign of the business. It was an Adult bookstore with booths. I had never been to any place like this or any other type of place similar.

I texted Goddess that I was at the address but I believed I got it wrong. She assured me that I was correct and I needed to go inside a viewing booth. It felt weird and a part of me didn't want to do it, while another part was very aroused. She talked me into it, explaining that it's all for fun. I walked in finding a booth halfway down the hallway. I had passed by two other guys in the store on my way. I closed the door and sat down. I texted Goddess Sophia which she answered on Facetime.

Goddess demanded I follow every command she gave or I will pay for my disobedience. I had to strip while putting money into the booth to watch the video and I was to turn up the sound. I was standing inside a video booth in lingerie as porn played. Just then someone put his dick through a hole in the wall next to a chair. I told Goddess about it. She wanted me to touch and stroke it. No, I didn't want to do that, however, my cage was hard from the situation.

I received a picture from her with me in Lingerie licking a dildo. She reminded me I had already done so much, which was no different. She filmed our calls, I hadn't realized that till now.

Her command was for me to stroke it. I was also commanded to open my door also to a man named Daniel. A knock came at my door and I opened it. In stepped a man maybe ten years younger and very fit. He locked the door and put his phone into his pocket and stepped closer to me. I found myself in the chair stroking a cock through the wall and a man rubbing my shoulder and neck. Goddess told me to listen carefully to her commands or I would not like her punishment. I was told to put my phone up and follow directions. While I put the phone on the ledge of the video screen, Daniel opened his pants and had begun stroking his cock. Goddess told me she had a lot of videos of me and many people enjoy watching. I didn't know they were viewed by others, I needed to do whatever the two men here wanted.

My heart sank in my chest, reluctant and eager at the same time. I sat in the chair stroking the cock through the wall while I was stroking the cock in front of me. My body had failed me, my cock was straining so hard in the cage I thought it might break. I continued to stroke both, and the one in front got close to my face. "No, No, No this can't be happening," I thought to myself.

Then I feel his hands on my head pushing my mouth onto his dick. Part of me wanted to stop but my body was wanting more. I began to lick my lips and open my mouth to the cock in front of me. My body and mind gave into my situation.

I was held by my head with some stranger fucking my throat, all while I was jacking off someone else. I was balancing on my feet holding onto a cock, pulling back and forth. While I was pushed around with a cock in my mouth and hands holding my head and shoulders. I lost my grip on the cock in the hole and now just look to stay standing. He was more forceful and pushed me back. My sweaty ass against the wall and a cock slamming my mouth. My cock ached in its cage. How can it abandon me like this and I was so turned on?

I felt so hot and sweaty that my ass was sliding all over the wall as my mouth is filled with a massive cock. I had hoped it would end when something violated my ass without warning. Oh god no, I'm pinned against the wall being spit roasted. I began to spray cum all over the floor through my cage. Almost as if an alarm went off, the two other cocks exploded in unison filling me from head to toe. I was helplessly pinned and had hot loads of seed shot down my throat while my ass was filled.

Unsure how long it was, I lay on the sticky floor, covered in stuff I didn't want to know about. They were gone and I got to my feet and started to dress. Cum oozed from my hole and dried around my mouth. "Good little bitch,'" I heard come from my phone. It was still on and showing everything that happened. I was told to go home and clean up and she would call me. On my way home I could only smell the cum and feel it dripping from me.

I arrived and showered three times, not feeling clean. Once I finished I climbed into bed and looked at my phone. Three messages from her. The incredible fear at the thought of reading. The first just said she was happy with my performance. The second spoke of the things I have learned and done over the months that had been used as videos on a BDSM site. Many people watched and enjoyed my lessons.

She eluded to the fact that no one I knew had any idea what my fetishes are, "yet". She highlighted and underlined the word "yet." She felt it would only be time before someone saw and learned of my fetishes. Lastly, she said she would be in contact soon. I was confused about my actions. I found myself hard in my cage already and needed release.

It was almost a week later when I got my text. Goddess thanked me for the money, I had no knowledge of any money. It seemed as though the men had seen my videos and wanted to play and use me. I learned what was meant by the message. Goddess Sophia used a website to find these guys and they paid her to have the meeting with me. I was used and treated as property. I didn't know if I wanted to get sick and get off, but I was extremely horny. That night I silenced my phone so no messages from Goddess Sophia.

Some time had passed and I was mentally better, but now I was locked in a chastity cage and had no control. I need to figure out a way to remove it and be free. I was at work researching the removal of my cage. Cutting it was too dangerous and no lock to pick. I emailed the manufacturer leaving a message for technical support. They said the only way they could help was if I had the item's serial number. That is recorded when you connect the device online, but I no longer had it registered.

I spent my lunch contemplating a visit to the emergency room to have my cage removed. The embarrassment was going to be tremendous. My mind was made up, I would go later in the week when it was not so busy and hoped it would be quick.

KimBillis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimBillis

My phone rang just as I was about to go back to work. It was Kathleen, the attractive Asian lady I met at the store. My heart raced as I said 'Hello." She and I spoke for about an hour and she was forward and straight to the point. She wanted to meet and go out for dinner that evening. I happily agreed, knowing it would take my mind off things.

It was six-thirty, I had told her she could meet me at my house first. She arrived dressed really cutely in a halter top and tight pants. We had a great night and laughed and flirted a bit. When we got back to my house she came in to talk some more. Sitting on the couch, she was very close and my cock was straining in its confines. Suddenly as we were talking she leaned in and kissed me. Okay, I was all in now and followed her lead with some deep kissing and groping.

Then suddenly, her hand was on my leg moving up. I stopped her and suggested we slow down. Her response was that I didn't like her and didn't find her attractive. She appeared sad. Oh god no, I told her she was "Hot" and I liked her a lot. She looked very sad and confused and I didn't want to do that to her. I was unsure why but I chose to confess my situation. If she freaked out, it wasn't like we knew each other that well. So we sat there and I told her my crazy tale for the next couple hours.

She sat there with a look of deep thought on her face. Then when she spoke the words I didn't think id hear come out. "Can I see It," the words echoed in my head. I fell into an instant panic, stuttering my words. She reassured me that it was fine and she was not judging me.

Then with authority, she said, "Show me now." Once she calmed me down I rose from the couch reaching for my pats zipper. My actions were so slow and I still felt scared. My pants opened and I pushed them down exposing my straining cock locked in its prison. She smiled while she examined it. I explained to her that it leaves me very vulnerable, limiting my resistance.

Kathleen stood up and asked if I was still able to pleasure a woman, I responded "Yes orally." She grabbed my hand and led me to my room. Pushing me down on the bed. I watched as she slid out of her pants and climbed over my chest. My arms became pinned down under her legs as she positioned herself right over my face. I was unable to move as she rose herself above me. Her pussy was slightly wet I saw the glistening from her lips. She told me to be ready because I needed to do a good job.

She lowered herself onto my face. my tongue started to gently lick and feel her pussy. Then she began to grind on my face and I could feel her pushing harder. She asked if I could move, but after struggling, I knew I couldn't. Then all of a sudden screamed more and reached back with her hand and whacked my caged cock and balls. The pain shot through me and my tongue shot deep into her opening. I was filled with fury and my mouth was the leader. My mouth was hungrily devouring her as she continued to slap my groin. Then she began to shudder and squealed while a sweet flow of juice filled my mouth. The smell was intoxicating which just fueled my appetite.

She had moved into a nice rhythm as she rode my tongue. I was now on autopilot when then she looked down at me and smiled. She said to me I was a good boy and I needed to finish and clean up. Kathleen then tipped her head back and grunted. Instantly hot fluid shot into my mouth, overfilling it, and spraying it all over my face. I kept up and did my job to please her. Once she crawled off me, I realize I took her golden shower, I lay there stunned.

Kathleen had gotten up to dress and turned to me. She smiled while reaching for my cock, with it in her hand repeatedly slapped my balls. I screamed and began to cry from the pain. "Do you like this, do you like this?" I responded as tears filled my eyes that I did indeed like that. She was silent and snickered at me and left my house.

I called into work on Friday so I could spend time recovering. Monday morning just before lunch I got a call on my office line. A man's voice told me to unblock my Goddess and read messages. The line went dead and I looked at my phone. I picked up my phone opening Goddess Sophia's contact. I saw fifty-six messages waiting for me. Once it opened I read her calling me a bitch and I'll be sorry. I was to watch a video clip she sent me. I believed it would be her yelling at me.

I opened the clip which took some time to load. Then it played things I was not ready for. She had recorded everything we had done from the start and put it together. I watched everything unfold in front of me in a ten-minute video. I was stunned and so excited.

Just at the moment, it finished my phone rang, it was Sophia. She told me she has so much more on me and I better not ever block her or ignore my Goddess again. I was told at that moment that she owns me and she will be in total control from now on. I needed to get used to being her slave to all her needs and desires doing any of her commands. My heart was racing while my cock was surging in my pants when the strangest thing happened.

Goddess Sophia asked if her pet's dick was enjoying being controlled. When she told me to leak, I was about to speak up and ask to be released. What did she just say? Then she ordered me to leak, "Pet leak now or be punished." All of a sudden my caged denied cock that was hard, straining began to leak, one of the strangest sensations I had felt because I had no arousal or physical stimulation. It just kept leaking and I was unsure if I just pissed myself or if it was truly leaking cum.

Sophia could tell over the phone what was occurring and began to laugh. The laughter just intensified the situation. I was so embarrassed and humiliated. I was also incredibly turned on. I poured huge loads of cum into my pants.

I sat at my desk with my lap looking like I spilled a glass of water. I was wearing tan slacks and the stain was gooey and warm. Luckily I had a jacket I could hold in front so I could get out and go home. My drive home seemed to last forever, which intensified my stress. I could not wrap my head around how I was controlled with just a word. Fear then surged through my mind. Am I so weak a woman can make me orgasm only by command?

I arrived home to walk into my second bathroom to clean up. I reached for a towel in the cabinet and when I pulled it out, other things fell out. Laying in front of my eyes was the box for my chastity cage. I picked it up thinking I threw it out, there on the tag on the back was the serial number. The joy and relief that came over me was amazing.

I immediately sent an email to the company's support and four hours later, I was able to add my cage back to my profile and unlock it. I was so excited, jumping in the air and screaming with happiness. I did have sadness and remorse for my Goddess.

I was free and now it was time to remove all connection and block Goddess from reaching me again. Social media, delete apps, emails, and phone numbers, and block all content. When I arrived at work I was able to block her numbers from our switchboard. It was not perfect but I had done a lot to disconnect from her.

A few days of planning and execution had tired me out. I had taken time off of work to ensure these steps were completed. Once I was ready I went back to work. My mind made me think all the women I worked with knew my secret. They were all staring at me as I moved around the building. Maybe they had seen my videos. Later in the week we celebrated a co-worker's birthday and everyone acted normal, so it was all in my head.

The following weeks were quiet and calm, I missed Goddess Sophia.

I did get a call from Kathleen the Asian woman. We went out one afternoon for coffee and came back to my home. She noticed I was not wearing the cage and I told her how it all fell apart. She asked if I could put it on while we talked. I went into my room and reached into my drawer. Once the ring was on and I locked it on with the app, my cock was hard and straining. I sat done on the couch next to her to continue our date. Kathleen looked at me and placing her hand on my caged cock said "Good."

We sat on the couch for a couple of hours talking about many things, kissing and touching. Then she asked me after a nice long kiss if she could lock me up and have total control of the cage and app. I told her I would think about it. The immense pain in my groin was growing. "You want to cum don't you," with those words I seem to leak a bit. She knew and saw I had cum. I did just with her word, and she stood and left. I never saw her again.

Published 
Written by snowboy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments