Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nurse Lola - Part 2

"My fun with Lola moved to the bedroom."

33
3 Comments 3
3.2k Views 3.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"After our fun in the garden, Lola took me inside for some surprises"

Lola led me inside and up to her bedroom, my cock was still semi-hard, I was still wearing her knickers, but they barely contained my swollen member. When we got to her room, she pulled her dress off, then removed her bra, leaving her standing naked in front of me.

Her boobs were even bigger than I had imagined, with big, dark areola. She had a bit of a belly, but I love that, and her groin was covered in a mass of dark, tightly curled pubes glistening and wet. Lola got onto her bed and lay on her back, opening her legs and allowing me to see my cum, matting up her bush. She pulled her pussy open, and more of my cum dripped out of her.

"Lick me clean," she demanded.

I was already hard again, so I quickly took off my shirt and knelt between her legs. I ran my tongue along the length of her lips, up to her swollen clit. Lapping up a mix of our juices tasted lovely, but she wanted more. She grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face tight into her, making my face as wet as her fanny, cum all over it.

"That’s it. Clean my garden," she giggled, and then she started to moan again as I licked around and over her hard clitoris. "Oh, that's nice. Mm. Keep going. Ah. Ah. Ahh."

I was about to slip a finger into her when I felt something on the top of my head, then heard a buzzing. Lola ran a little white vibrator over my forehead, down my nose, and onto her clit.

"Here, use this."

I took the toy off her and continued to buzz it over her pussy before pushing it in and then rubbing it the length of her labia.

"God, that's good," she said between deep breaths.

Lola's breathing was getting heavier, so I moved the vibrations back to her most sensitive spot.

"Fuck!" she yelped."That's it, just there" Reaching down with both hands, she pulled herself wide open, showing me the inside of her lovely engorged pink pussy, my white cum still seeping out

"I'm going to cum!' she moaned. With that, she squirted into my face. I opened my mouth and pressed it over her gaping hole, just in time for another squirt, right to the back of my throat, and again. She tasted fabulous as I swallowed her ejaculate.

"Oo, that was nice," she said with another giggle. 'You've got me horny now.'

So was I, my cock was throbbing and was ready for more, but again she surprised me.

"I’ve left the laundry basket full in the bathroom on purpose, I thought you might have had a look through there too. Have you?"

I hadn't even noticed. But when I told her so, she took my hand and said, "Why don't we go and have a look then"

I was led to the bathroom by my sexy, mixed-race lover. When we got there, she dropped a towel down onto the closed toilet and sat down. leaving me standing in just a pair of her knickers sporting a rigid hard penis. She pulled the laundry basket across and opened it. On the top was a pair of tightly rolled panties.

"These are the ones I’ve just taken off, so you've seen them. Have a look through it, and tell me what you think.

I was in a bit of shock. Rather than getting into trouble by being caught rifling through someone’s dirty washing, I was being encouraged to look.

"Have you been through my dirty laundry before, G?"

"No, just your clean stuff," I said, still a little embarrassed.

"Really? Well, these are better, you can smell me on them. Go on, pick a pair, and smell them."

By now, Lola was leaning back and had started to play with herself again. I picked out a pair of dark blue satin French knickers.

"These are very nice," I said.

"Sniff them. See if you can smell me on them." So I put them up to my face and inhaled the muskiness of Lola’s pussy on them. "Can you smell my cunt?"

"Yes, a little. They smell lovely."

"Give them here, I'll freshen them up for you." Lola took them out of my hand and rubbed them over her wet pussy. Then, with her eyes closed, biting her lip, she started to push them into herself. Bit by bit, she pushed her silk panties into herself until they disappeared. Then she fished them back out slowly with a contented sigh. "Now they should smell even better."

Taking them off her, I smelled them again, deeply inhaling the smell of our sex. They were set now too, and couldn't resist sucking them, I could taste the mix of both our cum, it was sweet and salty at the same time, and it made me even more horny.

Lola was still fingering herself as she leaned forward and picked out a black silk camisole. She put her hand into it and wrapped the gusset around my hard cock, and started to wank me.

"I want to watch you wank and cum into my cami. Do it like you would if I wasn't here." She leaned back again, with a cheeky grin, and plunged two fingers into herself with another deep sigh.

I did as she wanted, holding her musky damp knickers to my face with one hand, I closed my eyes and wanked my silk-covered cock with the other. Losing myself in the moment, I ignored the fact that I had an audience. Occasionally meaning, inhaling deeply and taking the wet panties in my mouth. I could feel precum oozing out of the end of my dick.

"Go on, you dirty git. Cum in my used undies."

I did, and with a grunt, a wad of thick white spunk landed on the thin black camisole. Lola smiled, took it off me, and licked my cum off. "Yum."

"That was fun, now I want you to put on the knickers and tights I was wearing today and then come back through to my bedroom, but give me a minute before you do, I’ll let you know when I’m ready." Lola walked to her bedroom, leaving me to put on the knickers and tights that she’d been wearing for work that day, this was new to me, but I felt so horny and turned on by it. "You can come in now," she shouted.

I got yet another surprise when I walked back into her bedroom, Lola had dressed in a pair of jeans and a T-shirt, although she had no bra on, as her big boobs and swollen nipples were visible through the T-shirt. As I walked into the room, she walked over to me. "Wow! That's so sexy. You look great in my knickers and tights"

LilithSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LilithSmith

Her hand rubbed my cock. It was only semi-hard, although I knew that wouldn't be for long. We started kissing. Lola's hand left my cock and ran up and around my back, pulling me closer, I slid my hand up under her t-shirt to caress her lovely big boobs, but I was a bit confused as to why she had fully dressed again. My confusion was soon answered when I ran my hand down her body and down over the crotch of her jeans. There was a hard swelling in them.

"What the?" I stuttered

"I’ve got a cock now, G." Lola giggled before unbuttoning her fly and pushing my hand into her jeans.

She was wearing a rubber strapon.

"Hehehehe, now I’m a man, you’ll have to be a woman," she giggled. Still a little confused, I sat on the bed, with Lola standing in front of me, she slowly opened her jeans and pulled out a very realistic cock. It even had foreskin that Lola slowly pulled back. "Are you going to suck my dick then?"

I took it in my mouth and sucked it, I'd only ever had a penis in my mouth once, I loved that, and this felt real. I licked around the helmet and then started to wank it into my mouth.

"Good boy, suck my cock" Lola moaned.

I sucked her length into my mouth, then slid my head back off, caressing her balls. Lola was loving it, running her fingers through my hair, gently thrusting back and forth into my mouth. With her realistic seven-inch cock in my mouth, I looked up at Lola. She was rubbing one of her breasts with her spare hand. And had a huge cheeky grin on her face, this encouraged me to suck her more

After about five mins of me sucking her, she pulled out of my mouth, lay me back on the bed, and started to kiss down my body. By now, I was very hard again, but Lola ignored my swollen member and pulled at the crotch of my tights, tearing a hole in them just big enough to slip two fingers in. She pushed them through and into the side of my knickers, finding my bum hole.

I moaned loudly as both fingers pushed into me, then pulled back, then again. She pushed her middle fingers right up to her knuckle, into my arse, then again and again as Lola started to finger fuck me.

"Do you like that? Do you like your Man pussy fingered?"

"Oh, God, yeah," I managed to moan as her digits explored me. I moaned with pleasure, this felt amazing, I’d never had anything like this before, and it just kept getting better.

After about another five minutes of fingering my ass and sucking my nipples, she kissed further down my body. With both hands, she tore the hole in my tights bigger and then buried her face in. licking from my bum hole to my balls as if she were licking a pussy. Her tongue started to dart over my now loosened hole, and she poked it in. As her rimming continued, I felt my cock pulse with every lick.

There was more to come. she moved back up my body kissing me as she did. reaching under her pillow, she pulled out a tube of lube. She'd certainly planned all this well, and I wondered how long she'd been thinking about it.

Kneeling beside me on the bed so her cock was almost in my face, she squeezed some of the lube onto it, then started to stroke it. Lola took my hand, put some more lube on it, and made me wank her dick. I felt her hand move down between my legs again, then a cold finger, maybe two, entered me again with ease. Lola was lubing me up, and I guessed what was coming next.

Lola lifted and spread my legs before pulling my knickers to one side through the hole in my torn nylons. I felt the tip of her cock probing my bum. This was also new to me, and I was starting to feel a little nervous about it, but she took her time, and I was surprised and relieved when I felt it slide in.

It felt huge, stretching me, but it felt great. Lola slowly pushed her dick into me, once the big helmet was in, it slid easily up me. Then she pulled back out, and I felt the helmet stretch me again on the way back out. Then back in, a little easier this time, but also deeper this time...

"Fuck!" I exclaimed, but Lola just looked into my eyes with her cheeky grin and giggled.

She pulled off her top again, revealing her huge breasts, caressing them, and pinching her hard nipples as she slowly penetrated my tight hole, over and over. She Leaning forward, Pushing them over my face and making me suck one at a time. She lay down on me and continued fucking me in the position as if she was the man on top, and I was his slut. My cock was twitched with each thrust into me. I started to moan involuntarily each time I felt her cock end push deep into me.

Lola lifted herself off me and raised my legs onto her shoulders, pressing them against her big tits, pulling me onto her big cock. I couldn't believe how good this felt.

Then something happened that took me even more by surprise, I felt the telltale tightening of my balls and the tingle in my cock. "Fucking hell, I think I’m going to cum".

That spurred Lola on, and she started to make more deliberate, forceful thrusts into me. I started to cum. I squirted hard out of my dick, all over myself, without it even being touched, over my chest, my stomach, and then again into my face. It seemed to just keep squirting over and over. I'd never cum so much or so hard in one go before.

Lola lay on top of me, with her penis still in me, she lay there until my member stopped twitching and dripping cum between us. Once id got my breath back, Lola lifted herself off my wet, sweaty, cum covered body and slowly pulled out of me. I let out another involuntary moan. It felt as good coming out as it did slipping in, and the fact that I'd just cum and was still very sensitive all over just added to the sensation.

"Do you need a rest?" she asked me.

"You want more?"

"Oh yes, I'm not finished with you yet, G." She was insatiable, but I wasn't going to complain. "I’ll be back in a min," she said as she walked out of the bedroom.

What did she have planned now?

Published 
Written by TGFF
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments