Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girl Scout Master - Part 1

"The day I met my mistress."

28
19 Comments 19
31.8k Views 31.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story

My wife and I moved from Finland to the United States two years ago. Last year she passed away after a long battle with cancer. My daughter Annika and I are slowly adjusting to life without her though it is difficult. Thanks to the friends we have made it has become a little easier. Annika has many new friends and is involved with the Girl Scouts.

On this one particular day Annika and I were sitting at the table eating our chef salads and I noticed she had on a long face. I asked her what was wrong and she said Ms. Johannessen, her scout master wanted to see me.

She went on to say that a girl had been teasing her about her braces and she spilled paint on her as they worked on their projects.

"Why didn't you tell Ms. Johannessen?" I asked.

She replied that she did not know. She told me Ms. Johannessen wanted to see me tomorrow at four p.m.

Annika then asked me, "Dad, what is my punishment going to be?"

I told her it depends on what Ms. Johannessen has to say.

The next day I picked Annika up from school and dropped her off at the neighbors, so I could get ready for my meeting with Ms. Johannessen. She is twenty five years old, with long blond hair, brown eyes and a toned body. Why I feel nervous I do not know, as I have seen her many times. But this was different, as I did not know what to expect.

Arriving at her house I had butterflies in my stomach, and as I knocked on the door a voice answered, "Come in, the door is open."

As I entered, there was Ms. Johannessen sitting on the stairs leading upstairs. The uniform shirt was very short in length and was left unbuttoned showing a hint of her breasts. She had on the traditional red scarf, high white socks with matching white panty. Her hair gently lay over her shoulders. Ms. Johannessen looked stunning.

She said, "You're five minutes late Mr. Berglund. We will talk about Annika later. Now come over here and put that big hard cock in me! she said in a demanding voice. I was shocked, but did not hesitate to strip and go to her. I pulled her panty to the side and slammed myself deep within her.

This seemed so surreal as I hadn't had sex since my wife died, and here I am 40 years old having sex with a much younger woman. I came very fast and she pulled away giving me a look of dissatisfaction. Trying to ease the tension I felt from her, I told her to call me Paavo.

Her response was "My name is Elin, but you will call me Mistress." With that she told me to hold still and then she began moving back and forth on my cock. It wasn't long before I released another load. Suddenly, she moved away as cum was trickling down her inner thighs.

In a commanding voice she told me to lick her pussy and thighs clean. I told her we should stop as she is my daughter's scout master and that this was wrong. Before I knew what happened, I found myself lying across her lap being spanked with a paddle.

With each blow landing harder she said I was being punished for coming too soon and for talking without permission.

After fifteen blows to my ass she told me to get on the floor and lick my cum from her. Elin told me that I am to answer to her and only her.

I said, "Yes, Mistress," then licked her clean.

When I was finished, my Mistress said there was more training to do and led me to the bedroom. The room was very dark as Mistress had me stand with my hands together so she could handcuff and blindfold me. I felt myself being pulled up high enough that my toes barely touched the floor.

She cuffed my ankles, and I felt them being pulled so my legs were spread apart. Then I heard the door close and wanted to ask if she was still in the room, but I dared not. It was eerily quiet and my arms were starting to hurt.

It seemed like hours had passed when I felt her hands squeeze my cock and balls as she told me not cry out, or she would tighten her grip. Had she been in the room all this time? Then, without warning, she tightened her grip, and I could feel myself wanting to cry out.

Telling me that it was because of the precum on my cock and the floor, Elin reminded me that permission was not given to do that.

SamanthaFtJhon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamanthaFtJhon

I replied, "Mistress, please forgive me I won't let it happen again."

She asked if I wanted her to stop and I replied, "Yes Mistress, please stop."

Her grip eased and she began gently stroking my shaft while caressing the cum swollen balls.

She reminded me not to cum as her mouth took in the entire length. Elin then sucked on the head as her tongue swirled around it. Her hands stroked the shaft and fondled the balls until I was about to come. Sensing this, she released it but continued using her hands. Putting my cock on her breast was too much and I released my load. She moved it to the other one and my cum soon covered it too.

Elin told me she was releasing me from my bonds. Then led me to the bed as I was still blindfolded. Laying on my back, she straddled my face telling me to masturbate while sucking her pussy. Yes Mistress, as my hands began to fondle the balls and stroke the shaft of my cock.

Elin told me that I could not come until I made her come first or the punishment would be worse. She wanted to watch me make myself come. As I became harder my Mistress let out a soft moan while moving herself onto my mouth, and I found that she was shaved.

My tongue moved cross the outer folds of her pussy and swirled around the clit as I sucked on it with each pass. She was moaning louder, and my hand was stroking the shaft and rubbing the head a little faster. She yelled out that she wanted us to come together, and if we didn't I would be given a severe punishment.

I sucked on each swollen lip then slipped my tongue between them. My tongue was now swirling and licking deep inside her. My hand was now stroking the shaft faster and my Mistress reached down pushing a finger into herself as I was sucking her clit. As she watched my hand move on the shaft she matched the tempo with her finger.

She moaned and screamed out that she was coming and she flooded my mouth with her sweet nectar. Elin yelled out that she wanted to see my load shoot out of my cock now. With that I released the load onto myself. I felt her hand scooping up as much as she could as she told me that the cum was being spread over the underside of her breasts.

Moving off of me I was told to sit up and take off the blindfold. It took a moment for my eyes to adjust and when they did I saw a soft glow from candles.

Elin was in front of me and she asked if I wanted to know, as I openly stared at her breasts.

"Mistress please tell me".

Since I had been good she said, "They are a thirty-two D cup, now come lick them clean and share with me as we kiss."

When I finished Elin gently pushed me on my back and we cuddled. She said she was proud of me as I was left suspended for an hour and a half. She told me she remained in the room but made it seem as though she left. Eventually, we got up and took a shower together then dressed. Walking me to the door, Mistress reminded me to come on the same day and time next week and not to be late.

"Yes, Mistress" I said as we kissed. "What about the problem with Annika?"

Elin said that it was nothing, that the paint only got on the girls' hands and a little on the legs, washed right off. I thanked her and told her I couldn't wait for next week.

When I got home Annika asked how it went and I told her that there was no punishment this time and to think next time before doing anything.

 

To be Continued....

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright ©2013 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments