Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Master And The Slave - Chapter 3: The Return To Routine

"Mistress Veronica and Slave John return home"

2
0 Comments 0
479 Views 479
1.1k words 1.1k words

The sun had barely risen, casting its first warm rays of the day onto the dark red walls of the mansion's basement. The air was heavy with anticipation as Veronica, clad in a tight black corset and thigh-high boots, entered her domain, the dungeon she'd come to know so well over the years. It had been some time since she'd last set foot here, due to her recent travels, but now it was time to get back into the swing of things. Her slave, John, would be more than happy to assist her in this endeavor.

Veronica's eyes scanned the room with a practiced gaze, taking in all the familiar sights: the wooden stocks, the suspension cuffs hanging from the ceiling, the St. Andrew's Cross standing proudly against one wall. The countless whips and floggers hung neatly on hooks, alongside her collection of dildos, vibrators, and other erotic toys that she hadn't had a chance to use in far too long.

Veronica's mind raced as she planned out her day with John. She would make full use of every piece of bondage equipment she had collected over the years, making sure he felt the true extent of her power and dominance. And so, the scene was set for their first encounter in this familiar, yet invigorating space.

Veronica's eyes locked onto the wooden stocks. She knew that John would be perfect for this particular device, as it allowed for a certain level of accessibility that she could use to her advantage. With a smile playing at her lips, she ordered him to bend over and place his neck and wrists into the respective holes in the stocks.

Once John was securely fastened, Veronica began the first part of her plan—teasing him mercilessly. She started by running her fingernails along the sensitive skin of his inner thighs, watching as goosebumps rose on his skin and his breath quickened in response to her touch. With every stroke, she could feel his arousal growing, but she made sure not to let him reach the point of no return just yet.

Next, Veronica picked up a pair of nipple clamps from one of the shelves lining the wall and attached them to John's sensitive nipples. She adjusted the tension just enough to make him wince but not enough to cause significant pain. As he squirmed in his restraints, she took a moment to admire her handiwork—the gleaming metal clamps contrasting sharply with John's flushed skin.

With John now fully under her control, it was time for Veronica to move on to the next piece of equipment: the suspension cuffs. She had always enjoyed using these because they allowed her slave to be completely at her mercy, hanging helplessly in mid-air while she did with him as she pleased.

Veronica guided John to his feet and carefully attached the suspension cuffs to his wrists, making sure they were secure before instructing him to climb the steps leading up to a wooden platform. Once he was standing on it, she pulled a lever that activated a winch system, causing John to rise slowly into the air as he let out a gasp of shock and surprise.

As John hovered several feet off the ground, Veronica approached him with an evil grin. She picked up a riding crop from one of the shelves and began spanking his now vulnerable ass, leaving angry red welts in her wake. With each stroke, she could feel the power coursing through her body—a heady mix of dominance and lust that drove her onward.

Marishkaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Marishkaa

The St. Andrew's Cross was next on Veronica's list, and it was one of her favorites for its versatility. She ordered John to lie facing the padded surface, securing his ankles and wrists with sturdy leather cuffs attached to the cross by long chains. This position allowed her full access to every inch of his body, leaving him completely at her mercy.

Veronica started with a pair of vibrating nipple clamps, which she applied with great care, ensuring that John would feel every single sensation as they sent shockwaves through his body. Next came the cock ring – a tight band of leather designed to restrict blood flow and keep him in a constant state of arousal.

As John's erection grew increasingly desperate, Veronica decided it was time for another change of pace. She led him over to her collection of dildos and selected one that she knew would be particularly pleasurable – a large, thick silicone toy with an array of vibration settings. With John now secured on all fours on the padded bench, she began sliding the dildo in and out of his ass, watching as his eyes rolled back in pleasure and he struggled to maintain control over his body.

The final piece of bondage equipment that Veronica wanted to use was a padded leather swing hanging from the ceiling. She guided John into position, securing him with thick straps around his waist and thighs. Once he was securely fastened, she picked up a heavy wooden paddle and began spanking him in earnest, leaving large red prints on his ass as he cried out in pleasure and pain.

With every stroke of the paddle, Veronica could feel her own lust growing stronger—an insatiable hunger for more power, more control, and more submission from her slave. As she watched John writhe and moan under her touch, she knew that she had truly found her element in this dark, mysterious dungeon filled with so many tantalizing toys and devices.

As the sun began to set outside, casting long shadows across the basement floor, Veronica finally decided it was time for her slave's release. She removed all of his bondage equipment, one piece at a time, savoring each moment as she watched him tremble with anticipation and vulnerability.

With John now free from his restraints, Veronica led him over to the large four-poster bed that dominated the center of the room. She ordered him onto his knees, presenting himself to her like a prize she had just won. With a satisfied smile, she climbed on top of him, riding him hard and fast until they both reached the peak of ecstasy together.

As they lay entwined in each other's arms on the soft bed, Veronica knew that this was only the beginning of their journey back into the world of bondage and submission. There were countless devices left to explore and even more fantasies waiting to be fulfilled – but for now, they would rest and prepare for another day spent exploring the depths of their desires together in this dark, mysterious dungeon.

Published 
Written by ghostprime
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors