Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife’s BFF Linda P2

"My wife’s turn"

162
16 Comments 16
9.1k Views 9.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"This story is Part 2 of a series about my “relationship” with my wife’s best friend. This series is based on factual events that occurred a couple of years ago. I’ve taken some liberties with timelines and some locations to make the story flow better and altered the names to protect the identities of all involved. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thank you for taking the time to read my story. If you enjoyed it, please hit the "like" and "favourite" buttons below."

It has been over two weeks since Linda and I shared our intimate moment. We stay in touch regularly through a discreet messaging app, and we both agree we would like to relive that experience. Unfortunately, circumstances haven't allowed us the opportunity. Our meetings have been limited to occasional run-ins when Linda visits my wife. While unintentional, this break has given us the mental space to reflect and process what happened.

My recent act of infidelity has unexpectedly revitalized the connection between my wife and me. While she remains unaware of my transgression, it seems that my heightened sexual desire has sparked a renewed flame between us. These past weeks, our intimate life has surpassed the frequency and quality we have experienced in years. It is as if this incident has breathed new life into our relationship.

During our Saturday morning coffee, my wife casually mentioned that Linda would come over this afternoon to pick her up for hot yoga. Despite having seen Linda at our house a few times since our initial encounter, her presence still made me feel uneasy around my wife. Linda arrived, ringing the doorbell before walking straight in.

I greeted her at the door, and she warmly hugged me and kissed my cheek. The girls were running late and hastily left the house. I caught a glimpse of Linda and couldn't help but feel a longing for her, but fortunately, I had to drop off my kids at their friends' houses for a sleepover and run some errands, which helped distract me from inappropriate thoughts.

After dropping off our kids at their friend's house, I spend the afternoon running errands. When I return home, I coincidentally find the girls coming back as well, still wearing their workout clothes due to ongoing renovations at the studio showers. Standing in our driveway, the women looked flushed and sweaty, and it was getting worse in the hot sun and humid air.

I can't help noticing Linda's curvy figure. Her yoga pants hugged her voluptuous body tightly, seeing that they had ridden up, showing the outline of her vagina. Anna was also in a sports bra and light-coloured yoga pants, revealing her firm, tight body, with the sweat making her clothes almost see-through. Linda had an appointment and hurriedly bid us farewell. I feel a surge of arousal as I look at the two women I am bedding standing there, practically naked and soaked in sweat.

Anna and I walk towards our house; my mind becomes consumed with conflicting thoughts about Linda and Anna. The overwhelming pull of desire towards these two women weighs heavily on my conscience. Anna remains unaware of the tangled web of lust and deception she is unwittingly a part of.

As we walk together into the kitchen, my thoughts quickly shift to arousal, captivated by Anna's exquisite physique. Her graceful neck, beautiful blonde hair, and glistening sweat accentuate her perfect figure. The sight of her in her tight outfit reveals her shapely buttocks, flat tummy, and well-proportioned breasts subtly visible through her damp sports bra, all enhancing her petite 5'5" frame. The allure of a woman's sweat has always stirred deep arousal within me. Overwhelmed by my desires, I wrap my arm around her waist, pulling her closer.

With our kids away, I suggest to Anna that we make the most of this opportunity for some fun. She agrees but wants to freshen up with a shower. Knowing about her recent increased sex drive, I decided to spice things up and explore her enjoyment of being dominant in the bedroom. We've experimented with role-playing, and she's always enjoyed it immensely. Instead of showering, I suggest worshiping her sweaty body.

Unexpectedly, Anna's demeanour changes abruptly as she forcefully grabs my head and kisses me, asking if I'm serious about pleasuring her. Her intense gaze and provocative words instantly arouse me, and I obediently express my readiness to fulfill her desires. Taking my hand, she leads me upstairs.

Our sex life had become routine lately, but there was a time when my wife was daring and filled with kinky thoughts. Now, it appears that those desires have resurfaced. Anna embraced her dominant side with enthusiasm, recalling the immense pleasure from past experiences we had. She led me towards the bed, instructing me to undress completely, and I complied eagerly. Lying naked on my back, with my throbbing cock exposed, Anna removed her sports bra while leaving on her yoga pants and straddled my chest. Looking down at me, she inquired if I was ready to explore new boundaries and fulfill her cravings. Mesmerized by her confidence and her rock-hard nipples, all I could muster was nodding in agreement.

I desired to bring pleasure to my wife and satisfy her every need. I eagerly awaited the chance to explore her desires and push the boundaries she longed to explore.  As she leaned back against me, her body brushing against my erection, she positioned her feet near my face. The taste of her salty sweat enticed me. Every lick and suck I gave was a moment of pure bliss as I savoured the sensation of her perfectly manicured feet against my face and in my mouth. With her foot in my hand, I relished every second as I licked from heel to toe, gently sucking each toe and exploring the spaces in between. In my longing for release, I pressed my pelvis against her, seeking friction.

Anna, sensing my intentions, rolled off me and got up, standing by the side of the bed, and confidently grasped my cock, her touch both firm and rough. She skillfully alternates between quick strokes and sudden pauses, teasing me and preventing release. This pattern continues repeatedly as Anna expertly brings me to the edge of orgasm without allowing me to cross over. The sensation is overwhelming and highly arousing, with Anna's intimate knowledge of my body evident in her precise timing.

Abruptly, Anna releases her grip and heads towards the closet, returning with an assortment of items. She proceeds to secure each of my limbs to the bedposts using neckties, and finally, she covers my eyes with a scarf, plunging me into darkness.

As Anna walked away, her footsteps reverberated in the room, and they echoed in my ears. Unable to see, heightened my other senses allowed me to listen to even the faintest sounds. The silence shattered, disrupted by the rush of her urine hitting the toilet water like a cascading waterfall.

My anticipation grew stronger as I felt Anna's presence drawing near, knowing that I was entirely under the control of my commanding wife.

The sound of a drawer sliding open confirmed Anna was preparing to use something from our collection of sex toys on me. With a firm and unyielding grip, she ruthlessly squeezed my nipples and firmly fastened the nipple clamps to one and then the other. A burst of pain shot through my body, which turned into a wave of erotic pleasure and excitement. My lust for Anna surged through my body. She paused, her voice dripping with a potent mixture of carnal desire and dominance, as she proclaimed, "Now, you are fully prepared to please me.”

Smiley_Bae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Smiley_Bae

To my surprise, Anna mounted me and straddled my chest; she placed her legs on either side of my head. The air, filled with a captivating, musky, and tangy scent, created an intoxicating sexual atmosphere. It was evident from the wetness that Anna didn't wipe herself after using the toilet. She deliberately left her dampness for me to taste.

Her soaked pussy radiated heat like an open flame but just out of the reach of my extended tongue. Until Anna suddenly lowered herself onto my waiting tongue. The smoothness of her perfectly groomed pussy was like silk on my face. With forceful pressure, she ground her wetness onto my face, instructing me to thoroughly lick her from her pussy to her ass. My wife had complete control over me, and I adored it. I relished in the act of pleasuring her, tasting her sweetness, as her intoxicating scent awakened every sexual craving within me.

Her urgency and speed increased, signalling her impending orgasm. Anna's body shook as if struck by a bolt of lightning, pulling my head closer to her wetness. Her screams of pleasure filled the air as she reached a climax, releasing a warm wave of fluid that covered my face and trickled into my mouth.

Anna used my face and tongue for her sexual pleasure, repeating the process several more times. She reached a climax in various positions, straddling my face. Her ecstatic screams and incoherent whispers caught my ears, followed by streams of her fluids flowing onto my face and mouth. She repeated this over and over.

Anna has always been very orgasmic, but today, her desire is insatiable. This sensual, primal experience was unlike anything we had ever experienced before. It felt as if she was subconsciously punishing me, reclaiming her dominance over me, and I found myself embracing it with pure delight.

Finally exhausted, she collapsed beside me; the mingling scents of sweat and passion filled the air, fueling our anticipation. Anna leaned in, her lips brushing against mine as she whispered, "Jon, you were incredible." Her words ignited a surge of desire and anticipation within me.

Our session has been incredible, leaving me craving what was to come next. The familiar sound of Anna rummaging through the drawer signalled that it was now my turn.

I feel a sudden coolness on my buttocks, causing me to raise my legs, testing the limits of the restraints. Anna's touch on my backside sends shivers down my spine as she slowly inserts one, then two fingers, getting my anal muscle to relax the feeling is fantastic and heightened the sensation. As she removes her fingers, she replaces them with a larger object at the entrance of my tightness. Though I've had experience with anal play, this object feels significantly bigger than anything I've encountered before. With impressive expertise, she partially slides the well-lubricated toy into me while simultaneously pleasuring my pulsating cock with her mouth.

Anna has remarkable oral skills; combined with the sizeable toy she is using on my ass, the pleasure is overwhelming. It's making it challenging to contain myself. Anna exerts pressure on my ass, urging the toy deeper inside me. She expertly widens my legs, stretching them to their limit, and with one final thrust, the sizable object penetrates me thoroughly. A sharp squeal escapes my lips as the initial discomfort morphs into a potent blend of pleasure and pain, arousing my senses. The sensations intensify, transforming the ache into pure ecstasy. Just as the toy reached its deepest point, Anna paused her oral stimulation.

She positioned herself on top of me, guiding my cock towards her wetness. I could feel the intense heat emanating from her pussy as she positioned herself to receive me. Anna smoothly moved it past her folds and took the entire length inside her with one fluid motion. Overwhelmed with pleasure, I reached the point of no return. My body arched, and my cock tightened as waves of pleasure washed over me, causing me to release a loud groan. The intensity was so overwhelming that I felt like I might lose consciousness, but I couldn't stop myself. Wave after wave, I kept pouring my seed into Anna, savouring the indescribable ecstasy. Time seemed to stand still as I never wanted this blissful moment to come to an end.

After the waves of pleasure faded, Anna swiftly changed positions and sat on my chest, inviting me to pleasure her once again. With a swift motion, she positioned herself over my face, urging me to taste my release as it flowed from her aroused open pussy. Anna was pushing the limits by asking me to taste her cum filling pussy, which was my first experience with a creampie. The act felt taboo and daring, but I couldn't deny the thrill it brought.

I felt a warm sensation as my seed flowed down my face and tongue from Anna's wetness. I was Initially hesitant, but I succumbed to the erotic allure and began to indulge in her overflowing pussy. Gently caressing the folds, I traced my tongue over them, feeling my arousal intensify. Anna's grip tightened on my head, urging me closer as I increased my pace and intensity, eliciting moans and movements that confirmed Anna's pleasure.

Anna experienced intense pleasure as I fulfilled her fantasy of indulging in her cum-filled pussy. This act of submission heightened her sexual arousal. Her moans and uncontrollable movements reflected the overwhelming ecstasy she was experiencing. As her legs trembled against my head, a clear indication of her impending climax, Anna reached the peak of pleasure, releasing an explosive orgasm. I continued to eagerly lick her pussy, until her final wave of pleasure subsided, savouring the intoxicating blend of our intimate fluids.

Afterward, she collapsed beside me, removing my blindfold and allowing my eyes to adjust to the light. Anna appeared flushed and sweaty, just as when our escapade began. My face and chest were still damp, indicating our passionate exchange. She untied me, removed the clamps, and tenderly removed the large butt plug, sealing our intimate connection with a deep passionate kiss.

Anna gently pulled me up from the bed and guided me towards the shower, her hand intertwined with mine. With a blissful smile, she whispered, "That was incredible, Jon. I love you so much. Let's freshen up together.”

“I love you too, babe,” I reply.

———————————————————————-

Thank you for reading my story. If you enjoyed it, please hit the "like" and "favourite" buttons below. I love getting comments and private messages about my stories as well.

Published 
Written by Funguy9999
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments