Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Basil's Blow To Pop Part 2

5
6 Comments 6
764 Views 764
836 words 836 words

It had been two weeks since my encounter with Basil and the balloon, and although I had been masturbating over it every day, I was still aching for more. I had never felt this way about anyone. But in order to experience more, I knew I had to tell him my secret. I was nervous about his reaction but it was a risk I was willing to take.

I was incredibly horny and just about to strip and masturbate when my doorbell rang.

"Miss Belle?"

Oh crap. It was him! Now was my chance. I would just invite him in, tell him my secret, and then live out my wildest balloon fantasies with him!

If only it were that simple…

I straightened myself out and opened the door. "Hi, Basil," I said, as cheerfully as possible, but I could tell my voice was shaking slightly. I cleared my throat. "Come in."

He entered my flat. "Settling in okay?" he asked brightly.

"Y-yes, I am. Actually, there was something I wanted to talk to you about."

He made himself comfortable on my couch. I spent a good few minutes looking at his tail, wondering what it would feel like on my…

I shook my head. "Remember that day, a few weeks ago, with the…. the…" I could barely say a word, but I knew I had to if I were to make my dreams a reality. I shut my eyes tight and just said it. "The balloon."

"Yes, I do. I'm sorry I popped it. But I find it hard to judge how big they get, you know?"

Fuck me. Hearing him talk about balloons like that was a turn-on in itself. I cleared my throat again. "W-well, actually…" I paused, wondering how on earth I was going to explain myself.

"I'm listening."

I took a deep breath. "Basil, there's something I wanted to tell you."

"Yes?"

My heart was racing as the words left my mouth. "I have… a balloon fetish."

I could barely look at him, though I wanted to. He was so cute. God, what was the matter with me? No one had ever affected me like this before

I waited for what felt like forever for him to answer me. He finally took a deep breath and said, "I sort of figured that out."

I was taken aback by his reply. I wasn't expecting him to say that at all. "H-how did you figure it out?"

"A balloon isn't something you just have on you, and it's certainly not something you just bring out without reason."

Hearing him say the word 'balloon' almost caused an instantaneous orgasm itself. I chastised myself, shaking my head. "Very good."

Sunny_Nicole
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sunny_Nicole

"So I suppose seeing me blow it up was good for you?"

I nodded.

"And the popping? Is that something you like?"

"Not usually. But with you, it was… different."

"Why?"

"That's the thing - I don't know."

"So, and pardon me if I'm intruding, but I'm guessing it's something you'd like to see again?"

"Very much so," I said honestly.

"Do you have any more balloons?"

I laughed slightly.

"Of course you do, I don't know why I asked."

I got up and walked over to the bedroom. When I returned I was holding my box of balloons.

Basil sifted through my box of balloons. "Wow, you've got some big ones here! I didn't know there were balloons this big!"

"Probably best to start off smaller if that's what you're used to."

He picked out a yellow balloon and started to stretch it. My heartbeat quickened as I realised what he was about to do. At least, what I thought he was about to do. Sure enough, he put the balloon to his lips and slowly breathed into it. I could barely watch, it was so hot. But I forced myself to look at him.

He took the balloon away from his mouth for a moment. "You can… you know, do what you need to do if you like."

I was a little apprehensive at first, but eventually, my hand slipped beneath my panties and started circling my clit. As the balloon got bigger I got closer to the edge.

"Are you scared, Basil?" I asked.

"Um… a little. Like I said before, I find it hard to judge when it's big enough. But I know you'd like me to pop it, so I'll keep going."

He put the balloon back to his lips and continued to blow. I was furiously rubbing my clit, knowing I could explode at any moment.

Speaking of explosions…

POP!

Shards of yellow flew everywhere.

"Did that make you jump?" I managed to ask him.

"Yes," Basil said, "but it was exciting too."

"I know, right? That's what I like about them."

"Did you… finish?" I could tell he was a little embarrassed saying that. It was kind of adorable.

"I think so," I said, and I wasn't lying.

"Glad to be of service," he laughed.

"Well, thank you. For everything."

Published 
Written by BBLoonyGirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments