Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

 

 

Watching Chanel surf was one of the hottest things I've ever seen her do. One of the many, but it's definitely up there on the list. We make it back to the main island just after the sun goes down, and Chanel and I go back to the hotel to shower off the surf. When she's ready for dinner, she comes out more stunning than I had in mind. Her little black dress is strapless, hugging her curves until it stops a few inches past her perfect ass, long hair swirling down her shoulders.

 

I only need to glance around for half a moment to know one out of every five people in this place are watching her. Chanel is like a magnet, the way she carries herself and her exceptional beauty. She's not your typical hot, stuck up bitch. Knowing who she is and having her on my arm makes me feel...powerful. Sitting across the table from each other, we eat, drink, and talk until just after nine.

 

"Excuse me? Miss?" Chanel and I turn around and see an older, neat looking blonde woman walking after us outside.

 

"Hello, I'm so sorry to bother you. My name is Camille Fortier, I'm a partner of European based photographers looking for new projects." The woman introduces herself with the slightest of french accents, and we both shake her hand, though we have no idea what she wants.

 

"Hello," Chanel responds with a smile.

 

"I hate to be a burden, but I saw you inside, and I could not help but notice what exquisite bone structure you have," Camille says to Chanel who pauses, confused.

 

"I'm sorry?" Chanel asks.

 

"Have you modeled before?" Camille asks her, her neat white teeth in a smile behind her lipstick. I glance down at Chanel, and we both smile.

 

"Um, actually no."

 

"You must consider it, you're absolutely beautiful. Isn't she beautiful?" Camille turns and asks me for confirmation, which I agree to. She's definitely not wrong.

 

"Well thank you," Chanel says with some color behind her cheeks.

 

"If you don't mind my asking, are you American?"

 

"Yes, we're from the US," Chanel nods and motions to both of us, leaning into my side. With my hand on her waist, I hold her close against me.

 

"That's wonderful. I'm sorry if I'm being intrusive, but I just had to introduce myself," Camille says as she reaches into a small purse. "He's my card if you're ever interested in cultivating your talents. There's no shortage of artists looking for exactly what you have." Chanel examines the business card and thanks Camille again.

 

"Of course, I hope you have a good night," Camille says, and we both smile at her and say goodbye.

 

"I think it's safe to say you're attractive," I tease Chanel as we walk away, my arm still around her. She scoffs and shakes her head.

 

"What is with these people?" she mumbles, looking at the card again.

 

"You're a hard person not to like," I say, squeezing her hip.

 

"None of these people know me. They just like the way I look," Chanel says looking straight ahead, and I stop walking, forcing her to stop with me.

 

"I know you pretty well, and I still think you're beautiful," I say, looking down at her, holding her little body against me. Chanel's big blue eyes blink up at me, a smile beginning to form on her perfect, full lips.

 

"You're very sweet."

 

"Just being honest," I shrug.

 

"I like when you're honest," she says, her sincere, flawless face beaming at me. I'm not sure if it's her words or the way she's looking at me, or just the overall topic of conversation, but I'm suddenly compelled to tell her something I've been pondering for a while now.

 

"Really?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. Chanel nods, keeping her eyes locked on mine. I stare back for a moment, contemplating of I should even bring this up. She did just admit that she likes when I'm honest. That must mean, to some extent, that she isn't bothered by the thoughts I have, and part of me knows she could be up for it. If she's up for what I have in mind...let's just say I'll be able to die a happy man.

 

"Then there's something I want to ask you," I say, and can see curiosity light her eyes. "But not here," I add, looking around at some people on the street. We need privacy for this conversation. I grab her hand and we walk until we flag a cab, then head back to the hotel.

 

We get to our room and I remove my shoes as Chanel takes a seat on the couch. I walk around and sit next to her, her face expectant. Before I speak though, I take a long look at this stunning woman whom I've become closer to than I ever thought I would. I'm also more happy about that than I ever thought I could be. I look down and reach for her ankle, putting her foot in my lap.

 

"I sort of...have this idea," I say, removing her black stiletto. She doesn't speak, waiting for more.

 

"And I think you'd enjoy it a lot," I add on, unable to not smile, because I know she would more than enjoy it. I grab her other ankle, taking off her second heel.

 

"Ok," she says, rubbing her naked feet into my lap.

 

"But it would require a lot of trust," I warn her and lean into the couch, draping my arm on the back. "An amount of trust I like to believe you and I share." My eyes burn into hers, trying to convey how serious I am.

 

"What are you getting at Ethan?" Chanel asks me, sounding suspicious, and I smile at her.

 

"I want to make you cum," I say, and wait for her reaction, which is, of course, confused.

 

"Um..Ethan..you already do that," she points out, smiling, and I laugh.

 

"Oh I know, but I want to make you cum...differently."

 

"Different how?"

 

"Chanel...I'd really love to make you squirt," I spill the beans and brace myself. Her face lights up a tender red and I smile wider.

 

"Squirt," she repeats the word through grinning lips. I nod my head. "I don't think I'm capable of doing that," she says uncertainly.

 

"Have you ever tried?" I ask, interested.

 

"Well no..."

 

"Would you want to try with me?" I ask, still very interested.

 

"I never have before...is that even possible?" she asks, her cheeks still flushed.

 

"Technically every girl is physically capable. Whether or not she can get comfortable enough to actually ejaculate is a different story," I say, and I'm sort of surprised she doesn't know this already.

 

"Is that where the trust comes in?"

 

"Yeah. If you do trust me and you're comfortable, I'll give you a really good orgasm," I try to persuade her, and start rubbing her calves with my left hand, her feet still in my lap. She bites her lip, smiling.

 

"So..how would we go about this?" Chanel asks, and I'm already way too fucking excited at the idea of watching her cum...really hard...all over me. Her piqued interest is a damn good way to start paving my way there.

 

"Well, before starting anything, we both need to drop any expectations we might have, that way there's no pressure. I need you to know that I don't expect you to squirt. If you don't, we're still gonna have fun, and if you do, it'll be really enjoyable for both of us." Both my hands are on her legs now, her eyes already a shade darker.

 

"You're just full of surprises," she says, and I grin.

 

"Again, I'm just being honest." Chanel stares at me as I massage her.

 

"I like when you're honest," she says quietly, also repeating her words from earlier. I grab her hips and slide her toward me on the couch until she's sideways in my lap.

 

"So do you want to try?" I ask, holding her body against my chest. Her polished nails caress the back of my neck as she stares at me.

 

"I would...like to try ," she says, her pool blue eyes have just the right amount of lust and innocence to make me impatient as fuck. I get her out of her fancy clothes and she removes my shirt, then I carry her to the bed, my mouth on her neck.

 

"Once you're relaxed, I'm gonna press on your g-spot until you cum," I say in her ear, laying on top of her. Chanel nods, her legs pressing into my sides.

 

"When you start to feel like you have to pee, it's important you stay relaxed and keep going. That's when you'll squirt," I whisper, and she smiles, biting her already swollen lip.

MaggieQuinn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaggieQuinn

 

"Now close your eyes and lay on your stomach," I tell her and stand up. She complies, pulling her hair over one shoulder, and I go to find massage oil. I take off what's left of my clothes and come back when she's comfortable, her smooth backside facing up. Her body is almost unreal. She's always finding ways to be active, which she so eloquently demonstrated for me today, and it shows. Her body is just the right balance; not too muscular, not too thin. She has curves, and I want to devour every inch of them. I rein that shit in though, before my plan to be gentle blows up in my face.

 

I climb on the bed next to her, putting my oiled hands on her shoulders, and she hums. I massage every inch of her skin, from her tiny feet up to her neck, ensuring she's sated completely. After gliding over her thighs, I straddle her legs, putting my hands on her firm backside. She sighs, maintaining the no movement policy while I work her ass. My thumbs knead into her flesh and I catch a glorious view of her cunt. Her pink pussy in the shape of a diamond, nestled between where her thighs meet her ass. I bite my tongue before I groan aloud. When the feel of her tight body is too much, I push my thumb into her warm, oiled pussy. Chanel gasps, her snatch practically sucking on my finger.

 

"Stay relaxed," I remind her. She moans into the bed when I pull out and run my wet finger over her folds. I dip my extremity into her over and over, listening to her breathing pick up. I need her to get ridiculously horny. I pull my thumb out and stick my longest finger inside her, trying to wake up all of her nerves.

 

"You are so fucking tight," I tell her, voicing my approval. I play with her, teasing her excited cunt until I hear her whisper my name.

 

"Turn over," I say. Chanel shifts, and when she spreads her legs, electric blue eyes watching me, I drop my head. My tongue presses on her slick mound and she moans. I slowly lick her, keeping my tongue flat, trying to put her whole cunt in my mouth. My hands reach up and knead her perky tits while I eat her sweet, intimate spot. The entire time she remains compliant, staying relaxed and open for me. It's a little odd not having her fingers in my hair. The minutes pass and I finally hear her voice again.

 

"This feels so good," she practically whimpers, adjusting her legs slightly, opening them further. Her soprano cooing jump starts my heart, and I can't wait anymore.

 

I sit up, my knees sliding under her thighs, dick pulsing at the proximity. She hums when I put one, then two fingers inside her, working them into position. She looks like a fucking angel laying in front of me, completely at my mercy. With that thought, I smile and press on her g-spot.

 

Very slowly I begin stroking her, enjoying the way she lightly moans, her eyes shut. The pads of my two fingers push on her front wall, and I start a rhythm, pulsing inside her. I work my arm up and down, my eyes on her face.

 

"You are so fucking beautiful," I tell her, my voice heavier than usual. Chanel moans, gently pushing herself onto my hand.

 

"Stay relaxed baby, I want you comfortable." My words are the only thing piercing through her heavy breathing. I rest my left hand on her stomach, urging the feeling of containment. My movement doesn't stop, my own breathing coming faster. Over and over my fingers thrust up against her button, the muscles in my arm tight. I start pushing harder, attempting to build up the feeling for her. Chanel's moaning gets louder in return.

 

"Fuck, you are so wet," I say, watching her head push back into the mattress.

 

"It feels so good," she cries, eyebrows knit tightly together. After a while I increase my speed again, slamming my hand inside her, a slight burning in my muscles. The thought of her impending orgasm ensures my precision, not a fault in my vigorous pressure.

 

"I want you to cum hard baby, squirt for me." I barely recognize my deep voice. Chanel groans, long and sweet, and my solid cock throbs for her. I'm subconsciously telling my aching meat to be patient. I know I can make her squirt, there is no other option, I need it. She's mine.

 

My left hand begins pressing on her abdomen, my fingers trying to touch my palm through her insides.

 

"Shit," she hisses, her face twisted. I'm fucking her ruthlessly with my hand, her fingers twitching on the blanket, trying to absorb everything I'm giving.

 

"Come on," I growl through my teeth, my body rigid, and she gasps.

 

"Ethan I think...unnn fuck," she moans, and my excitement reaches heights I didn't know existed.

 

"Squirt Chanel, push it out. It's gonna feel so good," I urge, trying to paint a picture for her. I keep my fingers thrusting against the soft, sensitive flesh inside her. Her chest is heaving, her perfect nipples erect, and I see her stomach tighten. Chanel's eyes fly open, her lips in an 'O'.

 

"Ethan," she pants, my eyes glued to her nervous face.

 

"Trust me baby, let it happen," I beg her. I feel her pussy tighten on my hardest push, and she inhales an entire lung full of air. Her back arches off the bed, death grip on the blanket, breathing non existent...and it happens.

 

Chanel screams, cumming furiously, epically, gushing and squirting all over me. I keep my drenched hand inside her, her cunt like a broken faucet as it throbs around me.

 

"Oh fuck," I groan, watching how dripping wet between her thighs is becoming. Her stream slows, then she gasps, and squirts all over again. Chanel is swearing incoherently, panting and moaning, my name rolling off her tongue over and over.

 

Watching this beautific creature crying and squirming and cumming from my efforts sends my heart through my chest. She slows again and right when she swallows more air, I remove my fingers and shove all of my rock hard ten inches into her.

 

Chanel screams again, and I fuck her like I've never fucked her before, holding onto her waist to keep her in place. I'm hard and unforgiving, and she claws savagely at the blanket, her legs pinning me as she squirts on my dick.

 

"Oohhhh FUCK!" Chanel yells as she sprays sweet liquid all over both of us. It's dripping off my balls, covering my pelvis, down my thighs. I can feel my jaw clenched tighter than it should be, but I keep pumping into her. When she gasps for the fourth time, I'm so consumed by her, and how tight she feels, and her endless orgasm...I cum harder and faster than I ever have in my life.

 

I groan aloud, growling colorful language as I unload into her sopping wet cunt. She tries to arch her back under my pressure, her body tightening around my pulsing cock.

 

"Ethan!" she cries, then locks up as her body convulses once more, secreting fluid while I fill her up. When I'm finally finished, Chanel's throbbing center exhausts itself, and she groans brokenly. She shivers beneath me, both of us panting hard, and I can see tears trailing from her eyes. She came so hard she cried. Wow. I let go of her waist, putting my hands on the bed, aching to catch my breath. Chanel shivers again, and again, and when she won't stop shaking, I pick her fragile little body up. I wrap my arms around her tightly, holding her together as she straddles my lap, dick still inside her. It takes a bit, but she's eventually able to draw in a steady breath. We sit for countless minutes until I break the silence.

 

"Are you alright?" I whisper.

 

"Mmhmm," she hums weakly against my chest. I kiss the top of her head, feeling the weight of her exhausted body in my arms.

 

"That was...." I trail off, trying to find the right word. If I was holding onto any expectations, reality blew them completely out of the water.

 

"Yeah..." she nods, speechless as well. After another minute, she lifts her head. We stare at each other, and so many things can be said, but it's quiet. I wonder what she’s thinking about. When the corner of her mouth lifts in a smile, I put my mouth on hers, trying to tell her what I'm thinking. That this woman has me wrapped around her polished fucking finger.

 

 

Published 
Written by TangerineSky
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments