Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Inhibitions

"What if they found out?"

7
0 Comments 0
10.4k Views 10.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words
After I turned eighteen, I decided to explore my sexual life further. The awkward situation of a prying family made this difficult. I had been exploring the different ways of masturbation for some time. I decided to go to a 'toy store' and try whatever interested me. It was time to satisfy my desires.

The emotions and excitement I felt when the doors opened to the shop overwhelmed me. It felt good to get over the inhibitions and to just let go. My heart raced as I searched through the DVDs and literature. The sexy clothing was especially fun and when the search led to the harnesses my excitement grew. I loved to be able to brows through the store and not be concerned about enjoying myself.
While I was browsing through the films a clerk, that happened to be a young woman, came over to me and asked if I was looking for anything specifically. My excitement must have been obvious as she discretely leaned over and whispered, “First time visits can be a little intimidating. I recommend being honest to your desires. My name is Clara so if you have any questions just ask."

She displayed some of her own merchandiseas well. She was about 5.3 and had a thin build. Her face was plain with little make up except for the ruby red lipstick. Her white face and her dark green eyes made me freeze. She had waist length jet black hair. Her tight red leather corset barely concealed her large perky breasts. The black leather lace up pants nicely rounded her bottom and ended below her knees. She completed the outfit with black leather thigh high boots.

I smiled and nervously asked for masturbation aids. She led me over to a wall with all kinds of toys. She assured she would be available if I had any questions. She left me to explore my desires. I found fleshy pussies and mechanical cunts. I was tempted by them all but I felt I needed more powerful stimulation.

I came across a package that I never thought I would be holding. It was a motorized strap on dildo that resembled a penis. The package described it as a prostate stimulator. I remembered reading about doctors messaging the prostate and how good it felt. I felt the hairs stand up on my neck with the thought of this device penetrating my ass. Before I could put the item back, Clara approached me from the counter.

''That would be an interesting adventure. I use one for some added thrills for some of my male partners and they can't get enough." She took a similar item off the shelf. 

"Whom do you suggest for my partner as I have none yet," I asked Clara.

"Nice try horny boy. You are tempting and it has been a while since I broke in a new partner. Let me make a suggestion," she said seductively. She led me to the silicone dolls section. She handed me the toy and turned to face me and said, "I will let you become acquainted with them."

I read the labels. They had different flesh tones and detailed genitals and realistic breasts. After a long search I found the doll. She had a dark tan with large genitals and large soft breasts.At the time I thought I had to be crazy to think of buying it but I was too horny not to.

I took the products over to the sales counter. Clara suggested some lubricant for the items and the doll.She put plenty of what she had recommended in the bag. She smiled at me and she handed me the bag and asked if she could take the bag to my car so I could escort my partner. It would have been rude not to let Clara help.

I opened the door for my partner and positioned the doll in the back seat and hid in under a blanket. I went around to the driver's side and opened the door and sat in the seat. Clara handed me the bag and leaned over like she was going to whisper to me but instead she kissed me on my lips and felt her tongue touch mine.

"Not bad even for a beginner.

VeronaBlue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronaBlue

You come back after you get some experience with your friend," she said backing out of the car.

My heart raced as I shut the door and left for home. I made my way home with a super hard on. It was late and everyone was asleep.I was challenged to get to my bedroom with my secrets. It seemed every floorboard had a squeak in it. I made it to my room and locked the door.

I placed my partner on my bed. I called her Clara to help connect her to my fantasies. I undressed myself and whispered erotic things to Clara. I sat beside her and reached around and kissed her like the other Clara kissed me. We kissed passionately for a long time. I opened the tube of lube and put some on my two fingers. I reached between her thighs and spread her labia wide so I could access her tight vagina.

“I am going to fuck you like you have never been fucked before,” I told her. I opened the harness and fastened the dido to the base. I felt so aroused after I fitted her in the leather straps. I looked at her in the dimmed light and admired her naked body. I laid beside her and caressed her breasts. I felt the urge to kiss her large breasts. I sucked her supple breasts and flicked my tongue over her perky nipples.

“You are so hot. I so want to fuck your hot body,” I said to her.

I climbed on top of her and caressed her breasts with my hands. I felt ready to receive the dildo. I arched backward and positioned the tip at the base of my anus. I lubed the shaft a little more and took a deep breath. In one gentle thrust I received the entire shaft into my anus. My entire body felt waves of pleasure when the shaft rested against my prostate. I turned the device on and the shaft fucked me from deep inside me.

“Oh shit that feels so good," I told her. My cock throbbed with desire. I had never felt pleasures this extreme before. My penis twitched upward with each stroke of the cock inside me. It twisted and vibrated against my prostate forcing me to ejaculate without me touching my penis, which felt like it was being fucked from the inside. I climaxed like I never had before. I gasped and moaned and erupted large loads of cum.

“Oh Clara, I’m cumming. It is fucking making me cum, oh fuck! Augh!” I said between gasps.

I arched my pelvis and forced the undulating penis deeper into my asshole. The orgasm was long and powerful. The pleasure I felt surged from my prostate to the base of my penis to the rest of my body. The orgasm continued even though I was unable to ejaculate any more fluid. I silenced my screams so to not wake anyone. The inner stimulation sent me over the edge. My anus contracted rhythmically and my penis felt as big as my arm. I let the orgasm take over my body as I collapsed on Clara's body. My ass hole was still contracting on her shaft when I lifted myself off. The sound of the device slipping out of my anus aroused me to the point of erection. I needed to pussy fuck. I looked into Clara's green eyes and thrust deep into her tight cunt.

"You are so tight," I said to my lover.

I ground and slammed into her hips. I pulled away from her hips and re-positioned her in the doggy position. I thrust inside again and reached around and cupped one of her breasts with one hand and massaged her clitoris with the other. I fucked her like an animal. The sound of my penis thrusting in and out of her vagina and the tightness of her pussy sent me over the edge. I gasped from the orgasm that finally hit me like a lightning bolt. I laid on her back with my penis twitching inside her. It was pure ecstasy.

Published 
Written by naughnukk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors