Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taboo Stories

Taboo sex stories relate to the restrictions placed on sexual activities and relationships (sex outside of marriage, adultery, intermarriage).

Often the term is used for incestuous relationships. We accept incest stories (where the characters are blood relatives), however they need to go into the “Incest” category.

We will delete extreme hardcore taboo stories which break our site rules. Please use your common sense and judgement as to what might be deemed highly offensive to the average reader!

Popular Stories

All Stories

Kimmy And Tristen Finally Visit Me

Kimmy finally brings Tristen to experience a party at my place

My pulse raced as I waited for them at the airport gate. I had seen plenty of pictures of Tristen, but never met her. Nothing prepared me for my first glimpse of her. She was walking next to Kimmy, and I recognized her right away. When you hear the phrase...

The Hole: Act One

A mysterious hole appears in the wall of a changing room.

I pull my Blue 2019 Hyundai Accent into the empty parking lot of Sunshine Mall. I get out, lock the doors, and head inside, preparing for the long day of re-racking old dresses that smell like my Grandma’s perfume. Sunshine Mall is large, colorful and col...

Bewitched By Two Sisters Part 4

A reunion for one brought unexpected pleasures for all.

For the rest of the afternoon, Michael found it hard to concentrate on his lecture preparation. Neither did he allow himself any planning for the sexual adventure that awaited him. He had never been in a threesome. So he hoped that he would not have to ta...

Score 15 15
4
1.1k Views 1.1k
5.0k words 5.0k words

Bewitched By Two Sisters. Part 3.

A reunion for one brought unexpected pleasures for all.

On the fifth day since arriving, Michael put in some work on his lectures. It was raining and after twenty laps in the municipal swimming centre, he cut his morning run short and returned to the hotel. He met Rita in the entrance hall. They had a brief, f...

The Right Track Program

An Unlikely Hero Enters Unruly Lives

Lauren stood around five feet nine inches tall and had brunette hair, which she liked wearing in a ponytail. Lauren had a slim yet athletic figure to go with her brunette hair. The brunette had brown eyes and the same face as a younger version of adult ac...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Blank Canvas 1

Justine waters his plants and finds much more than she expects at Mr. Turner's house.

Justine flicked her blonde tresses aside and wedged the phone between her cheek and shoulder. “I can meet you in a bit. Like, half ten? Mom reminded me to water Mr. Turner's plants early.” She scrabbled in her cutoffs for the key and lined it up with the...

The Pastor's Wife 2

I'll show you mine, if you show me yours

"Oh God, harder," Ali whispered as she reached back to grab my ass cheek, pulling harder to her. I had the back of her skirt hiked with my cock buried deep in her cunt. I had her pinned against the wall while I slid my cock into her from behind. My hands...

The Mother-In-Law - Elle Chapter 6

The sixth part in an ongoing series about his taboo fascination with his mother-in-law

He followed Elle into her bedroom and shut the door softly behind them. He leaned back against the closed door and watched as she stood by the bed and began to undress. Facing him, she slipped her plaid pajama pants down her hips and allowed them to puddl...

First Daddy Dom Experience

POV of a young woman after secretly matching with an older man online. She learns he's a Dom with a daddy kink and can't resist giving into her curiosity.

I pulled out my trusty lacy black bra and tossed it on my bed as I searched through my underwear drawer for the matching thong. I ran a hand through my curled copper red hair and rummaged through my lingerie, stepping into the thin black g-string after I...

The Missionary's Trip

Resisting the greatest of temptation on a mission trip

I landed in Russia for my final mission trip before graduating from Divinity School. I was supposed to stay at a parsonage, but the room that I was to stay in was being used by someone else, so they arranged for me to stay with an older couple who spoke E...

The Sin Twins: Club Ballyhoo

Their victim chickening out, the horny twins go to their favorite club, looking for naughty trouble

Sin Twins: Tina’s vibrator was still merrily buzzing away, buried deeply inside her snatch. The twins had shared the same bedroom until they moved into the townhouse, so they were used to the other’s open pursuit of wanton pleasure. “Oh, fucking fuck Greg...