Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan Uses All Her Talents As A Realtor-Chapter-5

"Joan Becomes A Dominatrix."

43
3 Comments 3
2.1k Views 2.1k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"If you enjoyed the story and want more, please press like. Comments are welcome, they will help me to move my writing in the right direction."

After a restless night in bed, with her husband holding her welted body, Joan prepared for another day at work with anxious feelings. Joan dressed appropriately so that the other associates in the office would not see the welts on her body. She wore a comfortable but sexy long-sleeved dress, dark nylons, and heels. She was ready for another exciting day in the real estate business.

Joan strode into the office, her heels clicking solidly on the hardwood floor, showing a determined woman. Joan had reached her desk, knowing all were watching her as she bent over at the waist, putting the briefcase on the far side of her chair. Her dress clearly shows every curve of her sexy body.

Writing a listing was not easy for her as this was a special home, but Joan worked hard to produce an exciting write-up on this couple's beautiful, eccentric, and unique home. This was challenging, describing all of the property's unique features. Joan needed to find the perfect clients who would want the unique features this home held. Even more challenging would be showing the home and demonstrating the home's features to prospective clients.

Joan wrote and rewrote the listing. She displayed pictures of the home, minus the master bedroom, which she described as having some unique sexual features that might not be everyone's cup of tea. She told potential clients to call her for more details about this property.

She finished and posted the listing late in the morning. She had her lunch and was very busy taking phone calls from clients wanting her as their listing agent. Joan had lined up several appointments to review the client's unique homes.

A couple called in the afternoon, inquiring about the listing she had posted that morning. They seemed very interested in the home and the unique details Joan had alluded to in the listing. Joan set up an appointment with the clients for the following afternoon.

Joan checked out the couple online. She was pleasantly surprised by what she found. The couple she was meeting were swingers and had indulged in some bonding sexual activities, although she was not sure just how much. They appeared to be a good fit for her listing.

Joan was looking to meet the prospective clients and show them the home. She did have to decide just how she would approach and show them the bondage features in the master bedroom. Joan decided that she would demonstrate the bondage features, with the couple fully participating if they cared too. Joan would take the active role that Gloria had taken when showing Joan the bondage features of the home, knowing how they had enhanced Joan's sexual experience while she was controlled, used, and abused, with no say about what was happening to her or was she was being told to do.

Just how far, how intense she should take the sexual and physical domination, this was a question in Joan's mind.

While thinking about tomorrow's showing, Joan was rubbing her pussy, her legs had separated, giving her hand full access to her horny cunt. Joan looked around the office to see if anyone noticed what she was doing. No one appeared to be watching her, although one co-worker was looking her way, almost staring at her. Joan did not stop the messaging of her wet cunt. She had slid her panties aside, messaging her wet cunt and clit. Joan gasped when she orgasmed at her desk, right in front of all her co-workers. She did not care if they knew or saw what she was doing.

One co-worker asked if she was OK. Joan responded, breathing rapidly, "I'm fine, just a little gas pain in her side." Joan took her hand from her cunt to her lips, she wanted to yell out how great her fingers tasted, but instead she just moaned with pleasure.

The following morning, Joan was getting ready for work and the big showing of the unique home she had just listed. Several other calls had come in on the listing, but she was holding them off for now, waiting to see how today's showing went. She still did not know exactly how she would handle the showing, but she was confident the showing would go fine.

Joan had decided on what she would be wearing for the showing. She had picked out her sexiest lingerie, her black silk push-up lace bra, which clearly showed most of her breasts and nipples, along with her black silk G-string panties with her black thigh-high fishnet stockings and heels. Her dress was black lace with a nude lining that concealed very little of her beautiful figure. She had tied her blond hair tight on the back of her head, like a dominatrix would. Joan had gone heavy on the makeup, accenting her bright red lips.

When she walked into the office, her heels clicked loudly on the hardwood floor as she strode through the office, making her way to her desk. Everyone had taken notice of Joan, including the women and men in the office, watching every move of this sexily dressed woman. Joan did not attempt to hide her sexily dressed body, which was out there for all to see. Joan loved teasing the other realtors in the office.

The clients would meet her here at the office. The couple came into the office right on time, well-dressed to impress. The secretary had brought them back to Joan's desk, announcing, "Joan, here are James and Francine; they have an appointment with you to view your new listing." Joan got up from her chair, her sexy outfit caught their eyes as she welcomed them. "I am glad to meet you. Do you have any questions before we leave to view this wonderful property?"

James and Francine shook her hand and gave Joan a warm and tight embrace as they expressed how glad they were to meet her. Everyone was all smiles as they left the office and climbed into Joan's SUV. Joan watched as she held the door for the couple as Francine's dress rode up as she slid into the car. Joan noticed her beautiful nylon-covered legs and saw even more as Francine got comfortable. She watched as James' hand rested on Francine's upper thigh as she closed the door. Joan knew she had picked the right couple to view the listing.

As Joan drove up to the exquisite home she had listed, she heard words of approval from James and Francine. Francine spoke, "This home has beautiful character from what we can see on the exterior. I can not wait to see the interior and the special features you listed and suggested are included in the home. I am so excited to experience everything this home has to offer."

When we walked through the front door, Francine and James gasped with approval at what they could see. Joan suggested they look at the kitchen first. She knew the owners had left a set up for drinks on the kitchen island for them. Joan showed them the kitchen area and how it opened up to the main areas of the home's first level. They seemed pleased.

Joan suggested they have a drink before viewing the rest of the home and the unique features the house contained. James and Francine readily agreed drinks were made, and as they talked, the glasses emptied. Joan suggested we have another round of drinks before continuing the tour. Francine and James were all in for another round. Francine was getting very relaxed, as was James. Her dress was pushed way up on her thighs as she sat on the bar stool, exposing her red panties. James kept stroking her thigh with one hand, as his other hand caressed Joan's nylon-covered legs, all the way to her thighs.

Joan leaned over and kissed James on his lips. He did not pull away as his hand slid further up Joan's thigh, caressing her black silk panty covering her horny cunt. Francine slid from her stool and stood behind her husband and Joan. Her hands caressed James and Joan's shoulders and back, pulling them all together into a passionate embrace.

Joan felt Francine's lips on her neck as her hand reached around Joan and messaged her breast. Joan groaned with sexual excitement as her hand reached out and found James bulging cock, pushing through his slacks. Joan unzipped his slacks and slid her hand around his swollen cock. James hand slid under Joan's silk panties, messaging her clit and cunt. Joan wanted James cock so badly as she slid the skin on his dripping cock, harder and faster.

FairyHairyNina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FairyHairyNina

The couple and their rising sexual passions were definitely ready to go to the master bedroom of unlimited possibilities. Joan slid off the chair, her dress pushed higher on her thighs. She did not adjust her dress. She took Francine's and James' hands, leading them to the stairs that would take them to the Master bedroom. She explained that the home's most unique features were in the master bedroom. Francine was giggling as they held each other hands as they climbed the stairs. Francine's other hand caressed Joan's smooth backside as they walked upstairs.

As the door opened the door to the master bedroom. James and Francine's eyes opened wide, as did their mouths. They blurted out a loud gasp, as they looked at the leather hanging from the ceiling, the sex swing, and the slave torture rack. Both James and Francine were all smiles and giggles. James said, "Your description of this home is everything we expected and more." Francine pulled off her seductive clothing, dropping them on the floor.

Joan followed Francine's lead and dropped her dress and undergarments, except her nylons and high heels, onto the floor. "Francine, we need to show James just how naughty we are. Let's tie him to the rack naked right now."

Both Joan and Francine grabbed James, pulling his clothes off and pushing him onto the rack. Francine held him, facing out, as Joan fastened his naked body tight to the rack. James's cock was in the full upright position. Joan handed Francine a whip, and she proceeded to whip his cock and balls.

Joan ordered Francine to get down on her knees in front of her husband's swollen cock. Francine did as she was told. Her face against his cock and balls, her ass in the air, ready to be swatted with the leather whip. Joan told Francine, "Reach up and pull his cock into your red lips. Suck and lick his cock and balls while holding his ass tight until you are rewarded with his white salty cum, you slutty bitch."

As Francine sucked her husband's cock, Joan pushed her head deep onto his cock, until her lips reached his balls, causing Francine to gag. Joan started fucking Francine's face on James's swollen cock, hard and deep, while whipping her white ass. Each swat of the whip brought a squeal from Francine's lips. Joan yelled, "Suck harder, you cock sucking bitch. You want what's coming to you next, so earn it."

Joan handed Francine a huge black butt plug and said, "Put the dildo in your mouth to make it wet, then shove it full depth into your husband's ass. I am going to lick your brown hole and then fuck your ass with a huge butt plug. We need to get your ass ready for the fucking it will receive, you horny slut."

Francine sucked the butt plug, covering it with her Juices. I watched James stiffen as Francine slid the plug deep into his ass. James yelled out, "You slutty bitch, I am going to fuck your ass so hard and deep when I get loose from this fucking rig."

Joan went down on her knees, licking Francine from her brown hole to her clit, pushing her legs apart so she had no control over Joan's licking, sucking, and then fucking Francine's ass with the dildo. Both James and Francine were in deep sexual states of arousal. Neither one cared how hard Joan whipped them. Joan put nipple clamps on James' hard nipples as he squirmed and squealed with pain and delight.

Joan ordered Francine, "Pull your lips off James's cock and remove the butt plug in James's ass. Take the plug, fresh from James's ass, lick and suck the plug clean. You're a cocksucking bitch. James, I want you to piss on your wife's face and body, I know it's hard to piss with a swollen cock, but you will piss on your wife and make her drink your warm piss. She is a piss-drinking slut."

The whipping continued with the leather strap on both James and Francine as she watched James's piss start flowing from his cock. Joan pulled Francine's head back so that she had to drink his warm piss, and, as the piss flowed over her body, her breast glistened with warm piss. As James finished pissing, Francine's lips engulfed his dripping cock; she could not get enough of his warm piss.

Joan unleashed the straps holding James to the rack as Francine continued sucking his hard cock. Joan pulled Francine's head by her hair, pulling her from Jame's cock and turning her around onto the floor on her hands and knees, with her ass in the air, covered in piss, begging to be fucked.

She handed James a whip; he immediately started whipping his wife's ass while pulling the dildo from her ass as he guided his cock down into her tight dirty hole. Joan watched as Jame's cock disappeared deep into his wife's ass. With each stroke, he struck her ass with the leather whip. Francine was moaning and squealing with heated lust, her breasts swinging in the air as he fucked her ass balls deep.

As Joan stood in front of Francine's face, she grabbed Francine's piss-covered hair and pulled her face into her horny cunt. Joan wanted to be fucked so bad. She held Francine's face tight to her cunt and clit, face fucking Francine hard until Joan exploded with piss and cum all over Francine's face. Joan squealed out, "You horny bitch, lick my piss-covered cunt clean."

Francine was in a state of pure erotic bliss. She was about to explode in an extreme orgasm. James could hold it no longer, with his cock buried deep in her ass. All of his pent-up horny lust exploded, filling her ass with cum. Francine exploded in erotic lust as she felt the warm cum filling her ass. She screamed the dirtiest words you could imagine, in extreme orgasmic relief, squirting and piss pouring from her spasming cunt.

James's cock slid from her ass as Francine fell onto the piss-covered floor. He leaned back on the rack, exhausted. Joan went to him, kissing his lips passionately as his hands caressed her body. Joan slid down his body until her face was against his cock, fresh from his wife's ass. Joan inhaled the smell of ass and sex on his cock. Joan had to have the taste of his fucked cock on her lips as they closed in around his ass fucking cock. James moaned with pleasure as she engulfed his cock down to his balls. James spoke, "You are a fucking horny slut, who did not let us down in any way. Francine and I will take the home at full price as long as you visit regularly."

Joan Francine and James slowly pulled themselves together. They all headed to the shower. The warm water flowed over their bodies as they gently washed each other clean. Francine gave Joan a warm, passionate kiss as they dried each other off. Francine said, "You are a great realtor and person. You get to know your clients and their deepest desires for what they need and want in life and a home. We would recommend you to any of our friends." Joan pulled Francine tight to her for a big hug.

They all arrived at the office to complete the contract. Even though it was late in the day, All of her co-workers were still there. They all watched as Joan, Francine, and James walked through the office to Joan's desk, knowing they had been fucked good. Joan and Francine's hair was tied back, and neither woman had any makeup on. The three looked different from when they were in the office earlier in the day before the showing; they had all looked fucked.

The excitement was growing in the office as Joan completed the paperwork with James and Francine for their new home. Joan walked the couple to their car. James and Francine gave Joan a big hug and passionate kiss. When Joan turned to return to the office, she saw all the co-workers peering through the windows, watching her.

Joan returned to her desk to a rousing cheer from her co-workers. Congratulations and hugs came from all directions in the office. She was the top-selling realtor for the month. Joan was sure what she had enjoyed more, satisfying her client's needs over selling the listing.

Joan drove home with a big smile and satisfaction in her heart. Warren was waiting for her at the door. She could not wait to describe her day in full detail to him. She knew this would bring her even more erotic sexual pleasure.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments