Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pet Project - Relished

"Master Jim begins to relish this intoxicating role...."

31
6 Comments 6
2.1k Views 2.1k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"Readers, HoneydewSub is a co-author on this story because I used the scenario she wrote about in her first story except from the male perspective. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I thought it fit perfectly with where this episode was going. and she agreed. We hope you enjoy this little romp."

I tried to be slow and deliberate, not hurrying. Pet thrust her hips upward to increase the pressure on her little swollen bean. I felt her body begin to tighten as her hand clasped my leg. It moved up and began squeezing my rock-hard cock.

It took every bit of concentration to keep focused on her pending orgasm. Pet's breathing became shallow, with moans interspersed. Her grip on my cock hadn't waned any. Her body began to rock slowly back and forth until she finally tensed, throwing her head back against my shoulder, shuttered then slumped into my arms breathing like she'd just run a sprint.

After a few minutes of recovery, I told her, "Pet, you must suck my cock."

"Of course, Master Jim, I'd love to."

She slipped out of my arms between my legs to the floor. Pet rubbed her petite hand and fingers over the stained bulge in my jeans. She licked the stained spot and unzipped my pants pulling them and my underwear down.

"Oooo, Master Jim, I had no idea that you were this big."

She looked at it with admiration and began to lick it up and down like an ice cream cone that was melting fast in the summer heat. Her tongue slurped around the head and shaft. Her fingers played with my balls. Once her saliva had coated the entirety of my cock, she lowered her mouth over it and began in earnest to suck the life out of me.

It wasn't but a couple of minutes before I flooded her mouth with what she wanted, my cum. She swallowed it all except for a little stream that dribbled out of the corner of her lips. Using her finger, she quickly slurped that up as well.

"Did Pet please Master Jim?

"Yes, Pet, Master Jim is well pleased."

This became a welcome evening routine until I began to realize what a wonderful situation I had fallen into, every man's dream. I actually owned a beautiful, young woman, who would gladly do anything I asked..., no commanded, without question. Like anyone given such power, I knew it could corrupt me, but then my mind would race to all the perverted thoughts running through my head to all the things I ever wanted to do, but was too afraid or embarrassed to ask of my partner at the time.

Over these last couple of weeks, I had really enjoyed watching and making Pet cum; feeling her warmth and wetness as I rubbed her little bean; smelling her sex as she got closer and closer to orgasm; sensing her body giving into the emotional and physical sensation about to erupt through it; watching her expressions change as the impending resultant approached; knowing that I was the initiator of such pleasure in my Pet. It was very emotionally satisfying, and I began to enjoy her orgasms nearly as much as my own.

The seed of an idea began to germinate deep in my amygdala. Wanting to experience the high I received when she came for me became a bit of an obsession. My brain couldn't leave it alone. How could I make her orgasms better, longer, more intense, more satisfying for me as well as Pet?

What if I masturbated her to the edge then stopped, let her rest a minute or two and started again? I've done edging, and when the orgasm is finally allowed to happen, I shoot my cum nearly across the room. I wondered if women could experience the same effect. How would she act? What would she say in that state? How badly would she want to cum? Would she beg?

The plan finally coalesced in my frontal lobe. I wouldn't attempt it all at once. It would be a gradual indoctrination, maybe taking a few weeks.

After Pet arrived home and changed into her evening attire - nothing but her collar and leash, I suggested that we go to the basement.

There's a twin-sized, metal bed frame ideal for binding someone hand and foot. 

"Master Jim, why are we down here tonight?"

"I want to increase your pleasure and thought this might help. Lay on the bed, Pet."

"Yes, Master Jim."

"Now, give me your hand," which I secured to the metal bedpost, "and the other one. Good! Now, let's do your feet."

Pet looked beautiful, bound to the bed, spread-eagle with her sky-blue, patent leather collar shimmering in the light. I had purchased several similar colored restraints for her arms and legs. She was totally helpless and completely at my mercy, but she trusted me and wanted to please me, just as I wanted to please her.

I retrieved some water-based lube, put a healthy squirt in my hand to warm it and began to lightly touch Pet's luscious boobs.

"Master Jim, you have a devious look. What are you going to do to me?"

"You'll find out soon enough."

After caressing her tits for several minutes, her nipples had hardened. I was able to raise some goosebumps, too.

Smearing the warmed lube over her slit and clit, I began to roll it between my thumb and forefinger with the lightest pressure. The lube was making a big difference. It mixed with her natural juices to become even more slick.

Her hips began to undulate and reach for more pressure. I took some of the slicky lube and applied it to her nipples and began tweaking them. Whoa, that was a great move because Pet immediately began to moan and thrust her boobs upward.

As I rolled her clit between my fingers, her moans became louder and more guttural. She was feeling it, and it was feeling really good.

"Master Jim, yes, just like that. Mmmm, that's so nice."

I stopped and turned to leave the room.

"Master Jim, where are you going?"

"Pet, I'm going to let you soak in how good that felt for a little bit."

"Wait, come back. Please, Master Jim."

"Don't worry. I'll be back."

I went upstairs for a drink and Pet wasn't the only one who was aroused. My cock was straining at my jeans. I waited until my cock softened before I headed back to the basement.

I spit on my fingers and began rubbing her clit again.

"Master Jim, can I suck your cock, please?"

"No, not yet."

But her comment gave me an idea. I stripped so she could see that I was excited, too. While I massaged her clit, I would rub my cock on her leg so she could feel how hot it was for her.

KIM123
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KIM123

"Mmff, Master Jim, pleeease"

I knew it was time to stop. I made another trip upstairs. By the fourth trip, Pet was becoming desperate to cum and began talking.

"Master Jim, please let me cum. I'll suck you better than ever. I promise."

With each successive near orgasm, her voice became higher and her pleas became more frantic. I think she was nearing the coloratura soprano level after that last approach.

This time, I slipped a couple of fingers into her wetness and used my thumb to press her clit. Her hips pushed up and moved side to side trying to finish it off.

"Please let me cum, Master. I need it. Please!" 

She was so desperate that she didn't call me Master Jim. My fingers stabbed deep into her wetness. I took the thumb and forefinger of my free hand and began to roll her clit between them, all the while burying my fingers knuckle-deep into her dripping snatch. My Pet was moaning like a wounded soldier in need of morphine. I was about to give her what she needed. What she wanted. 

One last pinch of her clit sent her over the edge. Pet's hips pressed high toward the ceiling; her arms pulled against the restraints; her legs began to tremble followed by an agonizing wail from the depths of Pet's soul.

Her hips bounced feverishly up and down on the bed. I was afraid that she might break the bed springs.

"Oooo..., eeeek...., yeeeesssss..., oh my god. It's so good."

After a few minutes of heavy breathing, Pet regained her composure. "Oh, Master Jim, that was wonderful. It hurt so good. I loved it. That was the biggest orgasm I've ever had."

I released her restraints saying, "Pet, go to our normal place and I'll be up in a few minutes."

With a happy lilt in her voice, "Yes, Master Jim, whatever you say."

I watched as her naked body gleefully bounded out of the room like a rabbit on the way to the Farmer's Market buffet.

I cleaned up the area and removed the sheets, taking time to sniff the huge wet spot Pet's juices had made.

After dropping the sheets off in the laundry room, I saw Pet obediently kneeling next to my chair. She looked like a faithful dog waiting for her Master. I was beginning to relish this role I'd fallen into. It was intoxicating.

As I approached Pet, her mouth began to open slightly as she panted with anticipation and desire of what she knew would be her treat. She wiggled her butt as her rump settled onto her feet. Fluffing her chest, displaying those youthful, perky breasts even more prominently, one could hang a hat on her erect nipples.

Dropping my pants, having gone sans underwear since this arrangement began, Pet eagerly reached for the object of her desire. I could see in her greedy eyes the lust she felt. Pet cupped my balls and cock with both hands, gently, like holding a precious gift.

Her head moved forward and those perfect lips kissed its head. It jumped with approval. She began long slow tongue strokes from the base to the tip thoroughly coating it with her salivations. Her attention moved to my cum-filled balls, licking then sucking one and the other until they dripped with her oral lubricant.

Focusing on the head, Pet teased it with circular tracings as my head flared in response. She continually alternated motions to provide for the ultimate stimulation. 

"Yes, Pet, that feels exquisite. You're beginning to know me well." 

Her eyes glanced upward, never releasing my manhood from her lips, and smiled. She slowly, deliberately, slid the entirety of my cock into her mouth while steadying herself with her hands on my hips. It was then that I realized that she was worshipping my cock in a way no other person had ever done.

I wondered how such a petite woman could take all my length, but that thought was quickly replaced with the physical sensation of the wet, warmth that her throat provided. 

I was leaking precum like a sprinkler head, so much so that a ribbon of saliva/precum mix was running off her chin. It must've made it easier for her to take my length deeper and deeper down her throat, again and again.

This felt so delicious that I began stroking her hair and pushed her gently further down with each stroke. Pet increased her rapidity. She had to have known I was close. An explosion was imminent. Twisting her hair in a knot, I forced her all the way down as my hips began pumping her mouth like the oral pussy it was.

Startled, she tried to pull back, but I was having none of that. She knew that I owned her, and she loved the idea. At that instant, I relished the thought that I owned this person completely and she wanted to please me at all costs.

As my hardness slid in and out, again and again, the only sounds were my grunts, her garbled moans and the sound of phlegm being dredged from deep in her throat. She gagged and began clawing at my leg. I knew she needed air, but it was so near.

As I grabbed her head with both hands and slammed my cock in her oral wetness as far as it would go, it arrived with the full force of a tsunami - wave after wave. 

Pet swallowed feverishly but to no avail. My explosion was too much for her mouth and throat to hold as a spurt squirted out of the corner of her perfect lips. Some dribbled on her tits and ran down to her hairless pussy. Her eyes were watering as panic began to set in. It was like nothing that I've ever experienced prior.

I relented, releasing her from my orgasmic grip. Pet crumpled to the floor, initially gasping for air and coughing up phlegm, saliva and cum as it dangled from her chin like Christmas tinsel.

Still flowing a bit of residual cum, it dripped on her face as she continued the final throes of catching her breath. 

I loved what I saw. My Pet, completely willing to be subservient to my desires and ready to please with a word from her Master.

Looking as if Slimer had blasted his load on her, I sat on the floor stroking her hair. 

"Pet, I have an idea that you will love. Let's..."

Published 
Written by JimmieCrack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments