Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sincatcher Ch 2

"Saralynn's unusual church trip duties carry into night two"

34
6 Comments 6
1.6k Views 1.6k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

""Nothing in this story is real or should be considered as such. I wanted to do a story featuring facials and bukkake and came up with this strange idea of a girl doing it on a church trip. The premise is really silly and I leaned a bit into that, but I'm hoping there's enjoyment and eroticism within the story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Also, this story plays around with religion but is not meant to be any sort of religious commentary. At all. Comments are always welcome and encouraged!""

The second night in the closet, Saralynn felt even more anxious than the first. She knew she should feel less nervous this time around, having gone through it all once before, but her nakedness added a new element to everything. She instinctively went to her chest to find her silver cross, the one piece of clothing she still wore. She gave it a quick clasp and took a deep breath as the door opened.

This time, Preston entered first and swore under his breath when he saw her. She gave him a look and he mumbled an apology, giving a speedy sign of the cross before stepping forward and roaming his eyes across her body. He fixated on her breasts and licked his lips, causing her skin to flush.

“Hi, Preston. I’ll keep quiet after this but don’t forget to confess your temptation in some way.”

“I’ll... keep it in my mind this time,” he said, a small shudder rushing through him. He grabbed himself and slowly started stroking. Saralynn nodded while he did his business but unlike yesterday, Preston stared at her in a way more like how she thought Gavin looked at her, except not at her face. While he jerked at his cock, he focused on her breasts, then her legs, then landed on her privates hidden by her pressed together thighs.

Preston’s fist flew across his fuckstick, the sight of Saralynn’s naked body causing his prick to throb in need and desire. He’d never seen a real naked girl before and while he often flitted in his affection between Bonnie and Saralynn, something about her like this, the pure pious Saralynn naked and waiting for his cum, both turned him on and turned him off to her. Bonnie was a tease and Saralynn was always so chaste, but that idea of the latter fell apart under her nudity and his stiff dick. Passion and arousal and temptation burned inside of him, and he wanted to expel it all over the kneeling girl’s virtuous face.

Saralynn noticed Preston’s pace on his cock increase exponentially. He gritted his teeth, almost snarling, and the head of his member flared in wicked yearning. He grunted and growled, the sounds of his masturbation loud in the confined space. His jerking turned sporadic, and he stomped toward her. Reaching behind her, he tugged gently at her hair, urging her head back. She followed the movement, tilting her face up and he brought his tip to her mouth.

“Don’t put it in,” she said almost in fright. Preston shook his head and pressed his opening to her pursed lips. The first and second glob of sperm rolled out onto her, thick white and smearing across her mouth like lipstick. Then he went for her eyesocket, wanting a repeat from the day before, but he missed, and his third load flowed out onto her thin eyebrow. With his final two expenses he creamed her bangs again, sticking them to her forehead.

Without a word, he put himself away, stepped back to stare at her, and then walked out the door.

Saralynn sat there confused, unsure why today’s session with Preston felt so different from the previous day’s, but she didn’t dwell on it too long since she clearly helped him release whatever perversions were plaguing him. She reached for her cardigan but stopped when the closet reopened seconds after Preston left.

“Hey, Travis.”

“Hey, Saralynn.” Travis was already stroking himself as he made his way over to stand in front of her. His eyes danced across her body, but he mainly stayed concentrated on her face. “Thank you again for doing this. Especially like this. It really helps, mmpf, so much having something to look at.”

“You’re welcome. Was it Virginia again today that got you like this? The shirt she changed into after service was rather lowcut.”

Pumping his already leaking dick, Travis was actually in the middle of getting off to the simple reality of Saralynn naked. The pious girl in such a position made for a twisted tableau that greatly turned him on even though in general she wasn’t really his type. When she mentioned Virginia though, his mind flashed back to the curly haired brunette, and he moaned in delight.

“It really was,” he said, slick sounds echoing from the jerking of his hard member. “Can you keep talking? Describe what they look like?”

“Travis, you know I can’t tell you that. It wouldn’t be right.”

He frowned but then his eyes drifted down to Saralynn’s own breasts. “What if... What if you talk about yours in comparison to hers? That should be allowed, yeah?”

Saralynn bit her lip, barely noticing the strange taste on her tongue as she thought about what Travis proposed. Meanwhile the sight of a touch of cum entering Saralynn’s pristine mouth almost sent the boy into a spiral, especially since she seemed oblivious to it.

“Well, mine are smaller and they’re not nearly as perky.”

“Oh, thank you lord,” Travis whispered under his breath. “Yes, go on, Saralynn. Tell me about ‘your’ breasts. Please, ungh.”

“Mine aren’t conical, they’re...” she tried to remember the term she heard when learning about different breast types. “Slender, more relaxed.” Travis’s line of sight was directly on her boobs and his tip dripped desire onto them and her thighs. “Um, my nipples are fatter. And hazelnut instead of pink. But my areolas are smaller... quarters instead of wafers.”

Travis convulsed, an image invading his mind of Virginia lowering her nipple and areola onto his tongue like an act of communion. Tossing his head back he erupted onto Saralynn’s face. Loose, stringy streams of cum laced her features, wetting her hair and running from forehead to cheek. By the time he was done, Saralynn’s face was once again soaking in sinful spend. He drooled one last line of it out and she leaned forward to catch it on the bridge of her nose.

“Dang, Saralynn. That was... cleansing. If Gavin enjoyed himself yesterday, I can’t imagine what he’ll think of today.”

“He likes Darlene,” Saralynn blurted out, unable to cover the tinge of her voice. “That... that’s what he said yesterday.”

“Is that right?” Travis shook his head. He let out a sigh and headed out the closet. “You have a nice night, Saralynn. You’re a true saint, even if they are fools and devils about.”

Saralynn didn’t quite comprehend Travis’s parting message but the reminder of what happened yesterday made her feel oddly lightheaded. She hadn’t thought about the incident with Gavin since last night. She was too busy with the service and readings during the day, and then afterward the group spent most of their time buying supplies from around town for the beach event the next day. However, it all came back to her in this moment and made her gut twist.

Like last time, she waited a while before the door finally reopened and part of her had wished it didn’t. But it did, and Gavin walked through and into the closet.

“Sorry, lord, for my selfish thought,” she whispered. No matter how she felt, she would do her duty all the same. She put on a smile and gave the boy a hello.

“Hey, Saraly—” Gavin’s greeting stopped dead when his eyes fell upon her. “Oh my gosh. Saralynn, you... you’re...”

Like before, Saralynn’s face was streaked with cum, lines and streams of it running down her pretty features. But unlike before, she was totally and completely naked except for her silver cross. Gavin gaped at her bare tits, slim with thick nipples, hanging low on her chest. He ogled her flat tummy, wide hips, and supple thighs. And in a trance, he unbuckled himself, took out his penis, and started jerking off at the sight of the bush between her legs. Her pubes were thin like her eyebrows, so she didn’t need to groom much and clearly did not.

He returned his gaze to her face, his jaw still dropped open.

“Do you want to talk about Darlene’s rear again? Travis came up with an idea for talking about Virginia and I can tell you about her butt by comparing it to mine.”

“Saralynn—"

“I know mine isn’t as good as hers but—” Her voice hitched in her throat.

“Saralynn—”

“If it’ll help you, I’ll gladly—”

“Saralynn! I lied yesterday.”

She blinked at him.

“It wasn’t Darlene that made me hard. I don’t like Darlene. I like you. It was you I was thinking about.”

“Really?” The lightness in Saralynn’s head spread all over her body and now she felt weightless, like she was soaring into the clouds. She was so excited about the news she almost glossed past the other thing he said. For a moment, she came down from her high. “I’m sorry for tempting you, Gavin. If I led you astray, I... Please forgive me for acting like a jezebel and doing so.”

veronik_eyess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
veronik_eyess

“You’re not a jezebel. It’s not carnal temptation that pulls me to you. You’re the kindest, sweetest girl I know. It’s not lust I feel for you.” His hard cock pulsed in his hand and her nakedness stood out before him. “Well, maybe some lust.”

Elation swept across Saralynn, and a bright smile stretched across her face. The lingering question of her own feelings for him answered themselves as she drifted through the skies on cloud nine. She noted his dripping penis and met his eyes. “Then we better get those lustful thoughts out of you.”

Gavin’s hand resumed rapidly moving back and forth across his large rod, a mix of emotions rushing through him. Happiness, excitement, and yes, so much desire. Her nakedness drove him to unheard of heights of pleasure and as much as he wanted to purge the sinful parts out, he wanted to revel in the good ones. He wanted to give all of himself to her. The love and lust all pouring out together and covering her.

“You can talk about me... if you like. Like how you did yesterday.”

“You’re so amazing, Saralynn,” he gasped, fist pistoning. “So beautiful inside and out. Your heart, but also your breasts, your thighs, your face. I’ve thought about you like this so many times, and now that I’ve gotten to see all of you, you’re even more perfect that I imagined.”

“Almost all of me.”

Gavin cocked an eyebrow in the midst of his jacking and Saralynn nodded her head, directing him behind her. His hand stroking away, Gavin walked to the other side of her, and she sat up off her haunches and onto her knees.

Her wide rear came into view, and he let out a moan of ecstasy. He stared at the wide cheeks of Saralynn’s butt, taking in the broad expanse of pale flesh. Afterward, he rushed back to her front and dropped his gaze down to the apex of her thighs, spread wider to accommodate her adjusted stance. There he laid eyes on her fully exposed, fur-covered treasure, the tight lips of which could be seen under her sparse hairs.

Slime flowed from his tip.

They met each other’s eyes.

He stepped toward her. She parted her lips and leaned forward. But right before he entered her mouth, they both stopped themselves.

“We can’t,” they said in unison, and then laughed.

“Finish on me,” she told him. “I want it. All those sinful thoughts you have for me. All the lust you feel for my breasts, my butt, my sex... release it onto me.”

“There’s... there’s more,” he said, gasping, panting, grunting, lost in a sea of sin and unable to contain himself. He wanted to tell her. Admit to his hidden attraction, just so she knew, just so she understood all the little things he liked about her. “Your... your nose.”

“My nose?”

“It’s so sexy. I think about it sometimes. What... what I want to do to it. Where I want to... Mmm... I want to release onto it, all over it. I know it’s unusual but... Oh gosh. Saralynn, I’m gonna... I’m...”

“It’s okay,” she gazed up at him, brown eyes warm with affection. “Cum on my nose.”

His eyes went as wide as saucers hearing Saralynn say those words. Not only the perversion of it but the naughtiness of a phrase like that coming from her. Gavin exploded, his spunk rocketing out and colliding with the tip of Saralynn’s nose. The wildness and volume of his eruption made sure other parts of her received a coating as well — her cheeks, her chin, her neck — but her nose accepted the bulk of his deposit, and she parted her lips to breathe through her mouth while a flood of sperm drenched her enticing facial feature.

When Gavin finished emptying himself onto her, they stayed in their positions, panting and gazing at each other, their minds cleared of lust and raw emotion, seeing one another past the haze and confronting how much of the feelings they thought they had remained when all else went away.

“Saralynn, will you go—”

“Wait!”

The beat of silence seemed to last forever, till the end of time itself. Gavin almost fell over, his heart seconds away from shattering.

“Tomorrow. After I’m done.”

He breathed out a sigh of relief.

“I don’t want to have the other guys doing this if we’re together.”

Gavin grinned, nodded, and bounced out the door.

A short time thereafter, Bonnie came in to collect her and take a picture of her cum doused face and naked body. Once that was done, she wiped herself clean with her cardigan, dropped it back in the corner, and followed Bonnie back to the room. There, the other girls once again lauded and praised her, telling her how thankful they were, asking to see the picture. She just thanked them again and told Bonnie to go ahead and send it to them while she did some research on her phone. Once she was done, she decided to wash her hair in preparation for tomorrow, leaving the rest of them chatting and whispering in the room and each observing the shared image.

She wasn’t trying to ignore them. It was just that her mind was totally elsewhere. Yes, she was still happy and glad to help, to serve in this sincatcher role, to relieve the guys’ lust and temptations and keep them on the righteous path. But she was even happier about a future with Gavin. She just needed to get through her duties with Travis and Preston tomorrow first. Then when Gavin came in, she would give him something really special. Something that hopefully didn’t cross certain lines but maybe skirted around others.

So lost was she in her joy and excitement that she barely noticed the dreamy and somewhat sweaty state of the other girls when she returned from the shower... or that her phone was in a different place.

“Why were you looking up sex and swallowing last night?” Bonnie asked her the next day while she changed into her swimsuit.

Saralynn turned, the upper half of her suit hanging from her waist, to see the other girls all standing behind Bonnie. They all had changed much faster than her and something about her half-naked with them mostly clothed — even if scantily so — made Saralynn shrink a bit. “Did you spy on my phone?”

“How could you accuse us of that?” Bonnie said, her voice exaggerated in offense. “You left it open when you went to shower, and we just saw it on the counter.”

“Oh.” Saralynn pulled the straps of her suit over her shoulders, covering her breasts. It did little to help as she still felt inadequate among the other girls’ assets. “I’m sorry for accusing you all of such a terrible thing.”

“It’s okay,” Nora said, “we forgive you.”

“If you tell us what you were doing,” Darlene added.

Saralynn bit her lip. She didn’t want to lie but for some reason, she found herself reluctant to admit the truth to the others. She didn’t know what to do. She needed a moment, a chance to think about what the right course would be.

“Well?” Virginia said, somewhat forcefully.

“It was... for Gavin,” she admitted, knowing in her heart that withholding the truth would count as a transgression. But she scrambled to try and explain. “But it wasn’t for... I was trying to find a way to do something more that wasn’t—”

“I see,” Bonnie said, cutting her off. “That’s so nice of you to find more ways to help the guys. I guess it’s natural they’d want to deposit their sin inside of you. And you found a way for them to do it.” The other girls all shared a few looks, but Bonnie kept her eyes on Saralynn. She could see the gears turning behind the girl’s glasses. “That’s so noble of you to let them all do that. Because you weren’t planning on playing favorites or anything like that were you? Since this was for a cause and not personal gain, you know.”

“Y-yes,” Saralynn said, her heart crumbling under the weight of what she realized she needed to do. She had wanted that to be something she did for Gavin, something special between them after she did her duties, but maybe Bonnie was right, and she was being self-interested. Maybe this was a test of her convictions. After all, ‘do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Each of you should look not only to your own interests but also to the interests of others.’

“They can all do it.”

Nora and Darlene’s skins flushed, and Virginia’s jaw dropped but she quickly closed it.

“Great! They’ll be so thrilled,” Bonnie chirped. “We’ll tell them while we’re on the beach today. You’re such a great sincatcher, Saralynn.” Saralynn gave her a weak smile and Bonnie spun around to face everyone else. “Everyone ready?”

“I’ll meet you all outside,” she said as the other girls piled out, whispering eagerly. “Just need to finish up one more thing.”

Saralynn retreated into the bathroom. She spent a few minutes in there and when she emerged and joined the others, she had a stronger smile on her face, and appeared like her usual kind and joyful self. She loaded up into the van, and they drove off toward the beach. Nobody noticed the dried lines on her cheeks.

To be continued

Published 
Written by writer4hire69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments