Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sleepover

"Shana and Michael have a sexy sleepover at Pauline’s (and Michael’s) house."

25
4 Comments 4
7.8k Views 7.8k
3.9k words 3.9k words

Author's Notes

"This story is the final chapter of my series “Twenty-nothings” about a couple of adults who are fortunate enough to get to play-act with mommies and daddies. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It starts with “Daddy’s Roommate” but I think each story stands on its own."

Shana’s head was in her sometimes daddy's lap and her bare feet were tucked into the back of the couch’s cushion. She stuck a piece of buttery popcorn to the end of her tongue and drew it into her mouth.

“Don’t I get any?” Kenny asked. Shana took one out of the bowl and lifted it up close enough for him to take it with his teeth, as well as the fingers that held it. 

“Daa-ddy!” She giggled and almost knocked the bowl over when she got on her knees to kiss another kernel to his lips. She settled back the way she was and he stroked her hair and shoulders. 

He let Shana stay up later than she should have so they could watch the Sunday night game together. She was wearing her “luv u” jammies, super soft capris with a pastel-lettered “luv u” pattern, and an elbow-length top with a pink and blue heart on its front. She tugged at the hem to cover her cold belly. 

Tonight, Shana was seventeen, relaxed, and content. In the morning, she’d be forced to be twenty-seven for the next five days of nine-to-five-plus work at the law firm. “What are they doing now?” 

“It’s second and twelve at their forty. They’re going to run again.” 

“Oh.” Shana yawned. “I like their pants.” 

“I know you do.” 

“They all have big bulges in front. Does that mean they all have big cocks?” 

“They’re wearing cups to protect their cocks. That’s not their cocks making the bulges.” 

“Oh. Do they have big cocks anyway?” 

“I imagine some of them do.” 

“I like their tight pants.” 

“So you said.” 

“Do they ever play without any clothes on?” 

“No, of course not.” 

“How come?” 

“Because then they’d hurt their cocks.” 

“Oh. And their balls too, I guess.” 

“I guess.” 

Shana munched some more while Ken tried to watch the game. “Can girls play?” 

“Not with the boys.” 

“Do girls play without any clothes on?” 

“No, but sometimes they play in their underwear.” 

“Oh. We should watch that someday.” 

Kenny leaned over to kiss her head. “Good idea, Princess.” 

Shana yawned again and told Kenny she was going to bed. She straddled his lap and kissed him in a way that most daughters don’t kiss their daddies, rubbing her nipples hard against his chest. 

“Nighty-night, Daddy. I love you.” 

“Love you too, Princess. Nighty-night.” 

~~~ 

Michael casually tugged at his penis as he nursed at his sometimes mommy's teat, swallowing one mouthful after another of her sweet, warm milk. Whenever he got just a little stiff, he’d leave himself alone for a while so he wouldn’t make a mess. 

Pauline sighed after one particularly long draw. She adopted, in a manner of speaking, her little boy right after he graduated from high school. Now in his mid-twenties, Sunday nights were special bonding times before he had to go to his warehouse supervisor’s job early Monday morning. 

Bath time started with a spray from the bidet while the tub filled with silky, aromatic bubbles. Michael climbed in on his hands and knees and Pauline cautiously worked a slippery finger into his tush. Her other hand was cupped under his smallish half-limp pee-pee as she wiggled her finger against his prostate. She knew it wouldn’t be long before he made a mess: more than a dribble but less than a deluge of innocent ejaculate. 

“Here’s your bath snack, Muffin.” 

“Yummy!” he exclaimed as he lapped her palm clean. 

Michael played with a boat while his mommy scrubbed him soft with a luffa and sponge. Every crack and cleft were cleaned and she tickled his feet and kissed his toes after threading the cloth between them. Pauline was naked as well; Michael just couldn’t keep all the water in the tub. 

The boy was dried with a fluffy towel, he nursed and he came on his belly after a very slight tap on the tip of his pee-pee. His mommy slurped it up and held it for him until after he was dressed for bed. They swap-kissed good night. 

“I love you, Mommy.” 

“I love you too, Muffin. Night-night.” 

~~~ 

After the young ones were asleep, Kenny called Pauline about the possibility of a sleepover.  Shana and Michael had gotten along very well during their play date and Michael pestered Pauline at least every day for Shana to come to spend the night at their house. 

Little Shana had only slept away from home one other time, at her mommy’s apartment, and she was anxious then. She needed to be convinced even more to sleep somewhere new and away from either parent when Ken talked to her the next day. 

“What if I don’t like the food?” 

“Auntie Pauline knows what you like.” 

“What if I’m bored?” 

“Were you bored here when Michael and Auntie Pauline were here for your play date?” 

“No, but all my toys are here. What if he has dumb toys?” 

“You can bring some of yours.” 

“Can I bring my pony tail?” 

“Yes.” 

“I mean the one that goes in my bottom.” 

Yes.” 

“What if we both want to be ponies?” 

“I’ll tell you what. Let's buy him one as a thank you for letting you come over.” 

“Well…” 

“I promise if you want to come home even in the middle of the night then I’ll come right over to get you.” 

“Promise-promise?” 

“Of course, Princess.” 

~~~ 

“Shana’s here! Shana’s here! Shana’s here!” Michael’s hug barely kept her upright after their collision. 

“Hi, Pauline,” Kenny said. “It looks like they’ll be fine. Call me if you need to. I told Shana that she could call me any time.” 

Shana gave her daddy a hug and with a shaky voice asked him if he still promised to come to get her if she wanted to go home. “Yes, yes, yes, Princess. Why don’t you give Michael the present you picked out?” 

“Here,” she said, handing him the wrapped gift. 

“Muffin, is there anything you want to say to Shana?” 

“Thanks.” 

Pauline told the kids that he could open his present after Shana gets to see the house and where she’ll be sleeping. “Now say goodbye to Uncle Kenny, Muffin.” 

Michael gave his uncle a kiss, wiggling a taste of his tongue into Ken’s mouth before Ken could break away. “Bye, Uncle Kenny!” 

“I’ll miss you, Daddy,” Shana said with a hug. 

After their goodbyes and tours, Shana asked why there was a bed in the playroom. 

“Well, Sweet Cakes, before that was Michael’s playroom it was his bedroom. It’s yours tonight if you want to sleep there. You may sleep by yourself or you may invite Michael if he’d like to join you or you may sleep in my room in the big bed with Michael and me. It’s all up to you. You don’t have to decide now and you can change your mind any time that you’d like. Okay? 

“Okie-Dokie!” 

“Let’s play outdoors!” Michael said. “We can play tag and stuff!” 

The sunshine kept all three warm as they ran around naked in Pauline’s huge backyard. “We don’t want to dirty our clothes, do we?” 

Shana was given extra time to find a place to hide when they switched to hide-and-seek. Michael shouted “cheater” when he caught Pauline peeking the first time that she was ‘it.’ 

“I wasn’t peeking,” she tried to deny but everyone knew that she was. “Well, then, since I’m a cheater the only fair thing to do is to discipline me. Now, what should my punishment be? I wonder…” 

“A spanking!” 

“No, not a spanking!” 

“Really?” asked Shana. “You’re going to spank your mommy?” 

“No, Sweet Cakes; you and Muffin are both going to spank me!” With that, Pauline got down on her hands and knees. Her massive jugs almost touched the ground as she wiggled her ass at the kids. “I’ve been a bad girl, haven’t I?” 

“Bad girl! Bad girl!” Michael chanted, his less-than-modest dick flopping as he jumped. He ran to her and gave one cheek a very sound smack! “C’mon, Shana! It’s your turn!” 

Shana was unsure and cautiously slapped her Auntie Pauline, barely making her other cheek jiggle. “No, not like that,” he said, “like this!” 

SMACK

Michael’s playmate giggled as she followed his instructions and Pauline was soon crying, “Boo-hoo,” as they took turns. “I’ve been a bad girl but please don’t put any fingers in my pussy while you’re spanking me!” 

“Oh, we must put our fingers in you because you’ve been very, very bad!”  He wiggled one finger in and told Shana to do the same. “It’s easy,” he said, “her pussy cries too when she’s spanked!” 

“Oh, no!” Pauline exclaimed, “Not fingers in my pussy too!” With four wiggling fingers and two slappy palms, Pauline’s mock cries plunged into self-judgmental, self-serving murmurs about how truly bad a person she was. “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry!” she cried out and crumpled onto the grass. 

“When she falls down like that it means she’s been punished enough,” Michael said. “Mommy, can we have a snack?” 

“Of course, Muffin,” Pauline said between heavy huffs. “Why don’t you two go wash up? Mommy will catch up in a minute.” 

The friends stayed naked and washed their hands, fronts and backs, while they waited for Pauline to follow. She put on a maxi skirt and sat in the middle of the couch, presenting her engorged breasts to her son and his guest. 

Shana was hoping that their snack was going to be a chance to nurse at Auntie Pauline’s teat like the time that she and Michael visited her apartment. She shyly sat on one side and gently wrapped her lips around a thick nipple. 

“You need to suck harder than that dear, remember? You can hold my breast while you do if it makes it easier for you.” 

The girl watched as Michael drew mouthfuls of milk from his mommy, squeezing and kneading a breast as he did. She remembered from before and was soon enjoying Auntie Pauline’s warm mother’s milk. Shana took one of Michael’s hands in hers as the three of them bonded. 

Michael announced that he was full and wanted to play some more. Shana reluctantly took her last draw but was satisfied enough when Pauline told her that she could have some more later. 

AlmazSky
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlmazSky

“Let’s play ponies!” Shana suggested. 

“I don’t have a pony tail here,” Michael said. 

“That’s okay; I brought mine.” 

“I guess we could share.” 

That’s when Shana remembered the present that she brought and asked Pauline if it was okay to give it to him now. 

“Of course, Sweet Cakes!” 

Shana scurried to get it for him and helped him to unwrap it. 

“My own pony tail! For real?” 

“Uh-huh! Do you like it? Now we can both be ponies!” 

Pauline had the lube ready and the ponies with their elegant swishing tails pranced and galloped, neighed, and whinnied while they grazed in the open plains and hunted for cowboys to ride them. 

“Auntie Pauline? Do ponies ever fuck?” Shana asked. Michael’s penis became attentive. 

“Yes, they do, Dear.” On behalf of her Muffin’s stiffy, she asked why she wanted to know. 

Shana shrugged. “How do they do it?”  

Thinking this would be a wonderful educational opportunity, Pauline said, “Let's see if we can figure this out. We need two ponies. Do we have two ponies?” 

“Yes! Right here!” the ponies said together. 

“Well look at that! Now, we need a girl pony and a boy pony. Shana, why don't you be the boy pony…” 

“No!” she giggled. “I can’t be the boy pony!” 

“You can’t? Why not?” 

“Stop being funny, Auntie Pauline! I can’t be the boy pony ‘cause I don’t have, you know…a penis!” 

“You don’t? Well, hmm, you’re right! Now, where will we ever find a pony with a penis?” 

“Maa-mee! I’m a boy pony. See? I have a stiffy! You say I always have a stiffy!” 

“You know, you’re right, you do always have a stiffy, and look at that pretty tail!” She examined Shana closely and said, “And so that would mean you’re a girl pony, right?” 

“Yes, Auntie! That’s what I’ve been telling you!” 

“Well, let’s get our ponies fucking then, alright?” Pauline positioned Shana on all fours. A quick check proved that she was more than ready to be mounted.  

“Muffin-Pony, you have to charm Sweet Cakes-Pony. Trot next to her, that’s right, and rub your cheek against hers. That’s how you ask. Sweet Cakes, you can nod to say ‘yes.’ Oh, my, that’s a big nod!” 

Pauline brought Michael around back and told him to sniff to see if she was ready. “We have to make sure one pony doesn’t hurt the other.” 

“Michael!” Shana giggled. “Your nose is cold!” 

“Sorry.” 

“Muffin, now climb onto Shana’s back and put your penis in her vagina just like grown-ups do.” 

The ponies let nature take over and Michael rolled himself in and out, slowly at first. The two enjoyed the game and made horsey noises for a while but those devolved into the kinds of primal grunts reserved for fornicating primates. 

“Oh, God, Michael, oh God, oh GOD, oh GOD!” 

“I’m cumming, Shana!” 

“Do it inside, Baby!” 

Right after he gave her his spunk, he licked every ounce back out. They collapsed next to each other, sweaty and satisfied. 

“Well, it looks like the two of you will need a bath before bedtime! Go put some clothes on for dinner.” They were curious about what dinner would be because Pauline didn’t have any time to make anything. “You’ll see. Now get dressed and wash your hands!” 

The table was laden with three kinds of ice cream and many syrups and toppings and whipped cream and cherries. 

“Ice cream for dinner?” 

“Auntie Pauline, I’ve never had ice cream for dinner before!” 

“The two of you have been very well-behaved today and deserve a reward!” 

The three of them made many different sundaes and talked and laughed. Afterward, Michael showed Shana his trains and even let her work the controls. They played Uno and read stories to each other. Pauline told them that it was bath time and the two scampered off to get naked. 

The bath water was topped with bubbles at least as tall as the tub itself. After the couple settled in facing each other, Pauline announced that she had another surprise and turned off the lights. 

“The bubbles glow!” 

“And I have some bath crayons for you and they glow too! You can draw on the walls with those and you can draw on each other with these.” 

Pauline left the bathers to have their fun drawing in the dark bubble bath but was repeatedly called back to see their work. “Oh, my, how interesting,” and, “Tell me about that drawing,” she would exclaim. 

Bedtime was approaching and Pauline went into the bathroom one last time to scrub the paint off of the kids and was taken aback when Michael insisted that they could clean themselves off. 

“Honest, we won’t make a mess,” he said. His mommy relented and left the lights on for them. 

Shana pulled the drain plug while Michael started the shower. They used the two clean washcloths that Pauline had left for them and tenderly wiped their body paints away, leisurely and silently exploring each other with their gazes and their fingers. 

“I suppose I can wash the walls myself later,” Pauline said when she came back with super-sized fluffy towels. The two were sent to get their pajamas on after they were dried off. “Have you decided where you want to sleep, Sweet Cakes?” 

“Auntie Pauline,” she started, glancing at her bath buddy. “Could Michael and I sleep in his playroom bed, please?” 

Although she was surprised, Pauline was happy that her boy had found such a special friend. “Yes, yes, I told you it was up to you, didn’t I?” 

Before they climbed in, Michael asked if they were still going to get a bedtime snack. 

“I would never send you to bed hungry, Muffin!” She sat between the two on the edge of the bed, unbuttoned her blouse, and opened her bra. Michael and Shana smiled around her plump nipples and they played with each other’s toes as they watched the other suckle. 

After everyone said “nighty-night” and “I love you” a half dozen times, Pauline turned the lights off, leaving only the soft glow from the star-shaped night light. 

They lay on their backs, side by side, staring at the ceiling for a while. 

Shana rolled to face Michael. “I’m not tired.” 

Michael turned toward his bedmate. “I’m not either.” 

“I don’t want the day to end.” Neither said anything for a handful of heartbeats. “Does everyone call you ‘Michael’?” 

“Pauline does when she’s mad at ‘Muffin’ but the guys at work just call me Mike.” 

“Mike. Mike, do you remember when you came over to play and I told you that I loved you when you were leaving? Well, I mean it. I really think I love you.” 

“I love you too, Shana.” They stretched their necks and touched their lips together. “Now what?” 

Shana shifted closer and rested her head on his arm. Afraid to look at him, she said barely above a whisper, “We could make love. I’d like it if you made love to me.” 

Mike kissed Shana’s hair before he found her parted lips. Each one gripped the other’s pajamas and massaged their bodies over them, not quite ready to strip away their trains and unicorns. She timidly slid her hand into his bottoms and rested it on his butt. He reached under her top and caressed her nipple with his thumb; she encouraged him with a soft moan. 

Small pecks were replaced by hard-pressed lips and then open mouths. Shana opened herself onto her back and Mike half lay on her as their tongues more honestly became reacquainted. She tugged from behind at the hem of his pajama top and he paused to remove it. She raised her arms to him and he pulled hers off for her. 

Skin-to-skin, she held his neck and head as they kissed and he rubbed her still-clothed sex. She fidgeted under his touch, lifting and dropping her free knee until her frustration pulled and kicked her bottoms past her feet. “Yess,” she sighed when his finger slipped into place. 

“I don’t want to wait anymore,” Mike said with his lips against hers. Shana grabbed his waistband and together they exposed his throbbing cock. He hovered a second and she guided him into her wanton pussy. 

Even though the scents, tastes, and sounds were familiar, the ways that they touched and saw each other were new to them. They both abandoned their childish wants and gave as much as they could to the other with every stroke and thrust. 

Shana’s orgasm came almost as a surprise as she reveled in the joy of intimacy and not just the mashing of groins. Mike was about to lose control and he told her so which led to her legs trapping him against her. He fulfillingly emptied himself and she trapped that too as he triumphantly limped off. 

They slept on and off throughout the night, sometimes together and sometimes one standing watch over the other, never not touching or being touched. 

~~~ 

Pauline expected to be the first one out but was surprised with a cup of coffee when she entered the kitchen. 

“Morning, Mom,” Mike said through a mouthful of Frosted Flakes. 

“Good morning, Aunt Pauline. I hope the coffee isn’t too strong for you. I make it kinda strong.” 

“Really? An English muffin and a bowl of cereal for breakfast? Why didn’t you wake me, I would have made something better than that for you?” Her eyes widened with her first sip of coffee and she added more cream. 

“Honestly, a muffin is all I usually need for breakfast.” 

“Nonsense!” Pauline noticed the changes in her son and his friend but she was still his mommy, after all. She set another plate and healthy portion for Ken when he came to pick Shana up.  

“Hi, Daddy!” 

“Did you have a good time?” he asked as she one-arm hugged him from her chair. 

“We did! We need to have Michael over to our home real soon!” 

~~~ 

EPILOGUE 

Hi, we’re Shana and Mike. We hope you liked our little stories and thought you’d want to hear what happened next. 

We got married six months later, really married, and bought the house next door to Pauline (the one his parents whom we don’t talk about used to own). We’re over at Pauline’s a lot, of course, but it’s nice to have each other to rely on. 

Pauline missed having her Muffin around but bounced back when she brilliantly started a daycare business—nobody under twenty-one allowed. Her tits never went dry and we had plenty of playmates. 

Bet took Shana’s old room when she moved in with Ken. They still referred to each other as boyfriend and girlfriend and yet often brought dates home to meet the roommate. We visit them a lot as well and while Bet often eschewed her mommy role, happy to let Ken be the parent, on one evening with an extra glass of wine under her belt she admitted that it was quite good at times. 

It was. 

Published 
Written by dronette56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments