Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"This chapter can absolutely be read on its own! Reading the first six chapters would certainly help for context but isn't necessary. <p> [ADVERT] </p> As always comment or message with any feedback! -LL"

“It’s expensive and I don’t think we need to spend the money, Matt,” Jenn said firmly.

Wedding planning had come in spurts, but the majority was done and with only two months to go I was glad that we were in the home stretch.  Honestly, Jenn had done the lion’s share.  It was really her day after all.  The more interesting sticking point had been Jenn’s reluctance for doing a boudoir photo shoot.  

“Is it really the money?” I asked.  This was unlike her to not take the opportunity to be bold with her sexuality.

“Yes.  Yes, it is!  I’d love to do this, but it’s a couple of thousand dollars that we don’t need to spend.  Even with your Dad’s friend doing them for a discount it’s way too much.  I mean we went way over on the honeymoon,” she said tentatively.

I frowned at her and slumped a bit in my chair.  I’d seen this track from her before.  She’d made up her mind and I wouldn’t be able to budge her.

“Fine.  For the record, I’ll think you’ll regret not having pictures,” I said dejectedly.

“Oh, who said I wasn’t getting any pictures?” she retorted with a sassy flair.

“What exactly does that mean?” I asked realizing that she had something in mind.

“Well,” she said looking at me knowingly, “I know someone qualified.”

“I haven’t touched a camera since Dad died when I was in college.”

Just saying that made me profoundly sad at just the thought him.  Dad had been a professional photographer.  He showed me the ropes as a teenager and pulled me in to help him with lighting and gopher with shoots in his studio and later as an extra cameraman for weddings.  I'd started for the extra money, but I ended up enjoying it as it came with some unexpected perks especially when I got older.  Unfortunately, Dad had a heart attack when I was in grad school three years ago and I really hadn’t picked up a camera since.

“Uh, I never did anything like this Jenn,” I said to try to deflect the issue.  “I just shot weddings and towards the end some in-studio kids and family photos.”

“I think we could improvise, don’t you?  Do you not want to take any suggestive pictures of your future wife?” she said as she playfully batted her eyelashes and turned her head slightly.

“Jenn, it takes hair, make-up, wardrobe, lighting, and not to mention somewhere for us to take the photos,” I retorted back trying to deflect the conversation.

“Well, don’t worry about the hair and make-up.  Justine can do my make-up, and Sienna does amazing hair.  I think I can piece together an appropriate wardrobe, and we’ll just have to figure out a location, right?” she said expectantly.

I sat there unmoved.  This had gone a completely different direction from where I thought this would go.  

“I mean look at what you used to take,” she continued, pointing to the landscape photos that were framed and hung on the walls in the living room we were sitting in.  I looked lovingly at the photo I had taken of my Mom and Dad which was sitting on an end table.  I missed him.

“They were good babe.  I know you’d make me look good and, if not, we just throw them away, right?”

“Look, I just haven’t had the desire to touch a camera since Dad died.  That was our thing together, not just mine.  I don’t think I have that kind of inspiration in me anymore, Jenn.”

“Matthew,” she said grabbing my hand and scooting closer to me on the couch.  “You don’t think that doing this honors all the time you spent together?  You don’t think that he’s up there somewhere looking down on you and what you’ve become beaming with pride?  If he was anything close to how you’ve always described him to me, he’d be kicking your ass for not doing this.  In fact, he’s probably pissed you abandoned it altogether.”

I hadn’t really thought of it that way, and I was more than a little sad all of a sudden.  Jenn always has a way of nudging me in the right direction.  I looked at her straight into her dark brown eyes and my eyes started to well up.  I smiled and she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

Pulling back, she looked at me again bringing her hand up to stroke my cheek as she smiled again.  I saw something come over her expression that I couldn’t make out.

“Give me a minute,” she said bounding off the couch.

I was a bit bewildered all of a sudden not knowing what she was doing.  I heard her go into the bedroom but nothing after that.  Suddenly, I heard the door to the bedroom open and her footsteps heading back to me.  

Her voice beat her back into the living room from the hallway, “As for inspiration mister,” she popped back into the room with a flourish, “if this isn’t adequate, maybe I’m making a mistake saying 'I do' to you!” she said with a wicked grin.

She had entered the room without a stitch of clothing.  I realized at that very moment how lucky I was to have her for the rest of my life and quickly forgot all my other troubles.  She confidently strode towards me sashaying her nicely tanned and toned body.  Jenn stopped suddenly in front of me and twirled playfully.  Her dark brown hair caught the rays of the sun from the window and I smelled that familiar smell of her shampoo or conditioner or whatever it was, it was heaven.  Looking longingly at me with a wry smile she bit the side of her lip seductively.

“What do you say?  Think you could capture this right?” she said just smoldering there in front of me.

Dryly swallowing, I slowly nodded my head up and down as she got down on her knees.  She put her hands on my knees and inched them up my thighs so incredibly slowly.  I was hard as soon as she had entered the room, but now I was achingly so.  

“Maybe you need more inspiration?” raising her eyebrows and turning the corner of her lip up.

With that she unbuckled my belt and unhooked the button on my jeans.  Deftly she lowered the zipper and started to tug downwards.  I lifted my ass off the couch without even thinking.  Both my jeans and boxers were coming off at the same time and my rock-hard cock sprung to attention as the elastic of the boxers got just past it.  As she left the mass of denim and cotton around my calves, she looked mischievously into my eyes.

“Mmmmm,” she purred.  “I wonder if I can just suck the inspiration into you.  I say we try.”  

She slowly bent down and kissed the underside of the tip.  Ever so gently she kissed her way down with the softest of kisses.  Each kiss was like a shot of hot electricity throughout my body, loving and torture at the same time.  Looking down at her she was completely focused on her task, focused on me, on loving me.  Jenn was perfect in every way that I could tell.  

My hand came down and started to stroke her long brown hair.  The late-day sun was shining on her, turning the light brown hair into a golden mane.  She had recognized my rapt attention to her and smiled.

Jenn licked up my shaft from balls to tip flattening her tongue against it.  My cock jumped as her tongue came off the tip springing back like a reed in the wind.

“Inspired yet?” she said as she smiled with wicked contentment.  

“You have no idea.  I wish I had a camera to catch you in this light.  I want to remember you like this forever,” I gasped.

She cocked her head to the side and then without warning impaled her mouth on me.  Working with abandon, she took about three-quarters of my cock in her mouth all while rotating one hand on the base and the other hand fondling my balls.  I wasn’t going to last long like this.  After a minute or two I felt the onrushing heat throughout my body.  Nirvana was rapidly approaching.

“Ahhhh!  Jenn, Jenn, I’m not going to last much longer!” I warned her.  I didn’t want to finish quite yet but her ministrations were not giving me much of a choice.  She came up off my dick and raised her eyebrows again in a quizzical look.

“Too much inspiration?” she asked rhetorically as the sun caught her eyes.  That was the picture right there.  

She didn’t wait for a response and resumed her assault on my cock while she moved the hand that working my balls a bit lower and started to rub the spot just below them.  Something about that along with the work her other hand and mouth were doing sent me spiraling towards the sun with no hope of return.  Within another minute everything above my waist was flailing.  My heart was beating out of my chest and everything in my body was tingling and on fire at the same time.

“Jenn?” I was trying to warn her but she just kept going adding to her already frantic pace.  Her finger started to creep lower away from my balls and dangerously close to my ass.  That was it, I took a last breath, closed my eyes, and out of the blackness I saw light as my orgasm enveloped me.  My eyes flew back open and were immediately met with hers as she took everything I had without breaking the seal her lips had around my cock.

I pulsed into her mouth until I was spent.  She broke the seal and lifted her mouth off my cock and swallowed my load.  She was putting on a show for me.  

Exhaling, I sunk deeper into the couch.  Jenn deftly got to her feet and bent over me.  Her breasts hanging down and catching the late day sun through her long brown hair.  Silently, she descended upon me and hungrily kissed me for what seemed like forever.

When time resumed, she hopped back up to her feet turning her back to me. 

She looked over her back at me saying, “I guess I’ve got some more planning to do if we are going to get this photo session in the next few weeks.  You alright?”

“Uh, that was a lot of, uh, inspiration hun,” I said exhaustedly.

“I’m glad you found me inspiring,” she said as her voice trailed off along with her naked self, down the hall.  


****

Just two weeks before the wedding and Jenn had pulled a lot of strings and set things in motion.  To her credit she had scoured her friend base for everything.  Justine was set up to do her make-up and her sister Sienna was doing her hair.  While I hadn’t seen them, she told me she had quite an array of things to wear.   Justine had called in a favor to get us a suite at a very historic hotel suite downtown. 

Jenn and I went to my mother’s house to get all of dad’s gear.  It was a few years old but would do the job nicely.  The three of us had a nice dinner there and reminisced about him.  It was a nice way of coming full circle on this.

We had both done a lot of ‘research’ and found ideas for what we both wanted.  I was genuinely surprised at some of the more risqué shots she wanted, but who am I to hold her back.  The list we compiled was going to be a full afternoon of work and had some very interesting aspects to it I had a bunch of things that I hadn’t spoken to Jenn about and would be a surprise.

Justine was going to be my assistant and hang out for the shoot. I don’t know if Jenn had thought through doing some of these shots in front of her best friend and maid of honor. 

There was just one hang-up I had.  Part of the shoot was Jenn in her wedding night lingerie.  I had really wanted to save all of that for our wedding day.  We actually had a small fight over it.  I was already making her a dishonest woman by living with her the last year, what difference would a couple of weeks make seeing her in some frilly lingerie.  She also promised a surprise for the real day, and I acquiesced.

After all of that prep, today was the day.  There were a million things swimming through my head.  On top of all of this, I was flying out to Vegas for my bachelor party the next afternoon.  Jenn wanted me to text when I was leaving:

On the way
Need anything from the house?

Within a minute she replied:

Just you and your camera stuff! -smiley face emoji-
Stiff drink waiting for you
I already started for courage -purple devil emoji-

Attached was a picture of her in the mirror with a tumbler of what could be bourbon on ice as her dark brown hair was in large curlers.  As always she was a masterpiece of beauty.  I replied:

The more courage the better today….

I headed out the door and made the drive into the city.  Arriving at the hotel I packed the entirety of my gear onto the luggage cart with the help of the bellhop.  I tipped him and the valet, then headed to the room.  Justine opened the door in her bridesmaid’s dress and I was taken aback by her hair and make-up that were beyond spectacular.  The flowing pale blue chiffon dress on her was breathtaking.  While having seen the dresses before, I was truly taken back with them on an actual person, a striking one at that.

Smiling, Justine nodded and said, “If you think this is good, just wait until you see your future wife.”

“Uh, hi Justine.  Did Jenn want you to wear that for some pics?” I asked.  This was not anything that we talked about.

“Oh yeah,” she added quickly.  “She wants a couple right at the beginning with both of us.”

Justine smiled and held the door open as I wheeled the trolley in.  The suite was enormous and had all the charms of an old hotel.  The hallway door opened into a giant living room that had an old-world feel with modern touches.  The far wall was brick with almost floor to ceiling windows looking out onto the park beyond.  

“Pretty amazing, huh?” she said smiling then turning her back to me.  As she turned, it revealed the backless nature of the dress.  I guess I had never really noticed Justine in this way before.  She was stunning.

“That dress, J,” I stammered.  "You should wear that all the time.”

She laughed, “Thanks, but I think I’ll stick to regular clothes most of the time. What can I say, I clean up well!”

I continued to look around and was amazed by the suite in just about every way.  There was a set of double doors that swung out into the living room behind which was a giant Victorian four-post bed.  “Where’s Jenn?” I asked.

“Sienna is just finishing her hair.  She said she’d be out in a few minutes.  Why don’t you get set up?  Make yourself a drink and, I’ll go check in on her,” she said pointing to the minibar.

“Wait, I want to get some pics of her getting ready!”

Justine just smiled and shook her head. She moved like she was floating, disappearing into the next room and shutting the double doors behind her.  What the hell was all the mystery about?  Clearly, Jenn had planned something for me.  With nothing else to do, I made a drink and set up the equipment until my curiosity got the best of me.  Eventually, I wandered towards the double doors.  When I got there, they suddenly swung open at me almost hitting me in the face.  Justine burst into the room, shutting the doors behind her.

“So, here is how this is going to work,” she said playfully.  “She wants the first time she walks out that door to be special for both of you, so Sienna is about to head out and I am going to hang out in the other room for a while.  Remember big boy,” saying with a smirk.  “You have a whole list of pics you want and if you fuck up her hair and make-up the rest of the photos are going to suck.  You get your moment, and then you have to go to work.  She’s really nervous, and a little buzzed right now.  If you know my girl in there like I think you do, you’ll get her hot and bothered,” she said moving closer.

 She cupped my cheek in her hand then moved in close to whisper in my ear, “Once she gets a little hot, she’ll get confident and I bet you can get her to do whatever your little heart desires….”

And with that she stepped backed and gave me a knowing glance.  In a hushed tone she continued, “This is the most vulnerable I’ve ever seen her, and she needs you to make her feel like the princess she is, got it?”   I nodded again.

“I’m going back in there and get this going.  You set up out here?”

“Yeah, I’m ready, but you just made me really nervous.” I exhaled.

“Good.”  She stepped away and headed for the bedroom again  

What seemed like an hour was only a few minutes.  Time stood still.  I heard the double doors again, but it was Sienna.  She smiled at me and said, “Good luck and have fun, Matt!  She's so gorgeous...”

Again, I was left by myself and nervously adjusted the lighting.  There was a black leather Chesterfield chair in the corner near the exposed brick.  I planned to start there, or maybe with a contrast pic of her at the window depending on what she was wearing.  I set a couple of different lenses out on the coffee table waiting for the doors to open again.

It wasn’t long and the doors swung open.  I glanced up seeing Jenn, and couldn’t believe my eyes.  I started at her feet and worked my gaze up.  She was in white thigh high stockings that encased her toned and tanned legs beautifully.  The contrast between her tan and the white of the stockings was incredible.  Interestingly, she was just in her stocking feet without shoes.  These were held up by pink clips from her white silk garter belt.  She wore no panties and her bikini tan line revealed a sharp contrast in tone.  I was honestly shocked by what I realized next.  She was hairless.  Her perfectly sculpted brown triangle was gone leaving a bald mound that I had the sudden urge to lick, stroke, and repeatedly thrust into.

Above her beautifully trim belly, she was braless but this time there were no tan lines.  Her dark chocolate areolas encircled her soft nipples.  Moving further up her chest, my eyes came to a short necklace of pearls around her neck that I had given to her for her last birthday.  Her shoulder-length brown hair was wavy, which was different than her usual straight hair.  The waves flowed around her face and rested on her shoulders.  Sienna had done a fabulous job.  As I looked at her face, there was a knowing look in her dark brown eyes.   She was sheepishly standing there looking at me, searching for something in me when she broke my spell.

“Hi,” she said softly.  Justine shut the door behind her and Jenn stepped towards me looking for me to say anything.

I can’t describe what I felt at that very moment.  I opened my mouth to say everything and nothing came out but, “Hi.”

I closed the distance and she threw her arms around me.  At two inches under six feet tall she looked up into my eyes and I was lost in those deep pools of brown.  An unclear and uncertain look swept over her face.  I suddenly realized I hadn’t said anything since she walked in.

“Uh, you are,” I shook my head, “I can’t describe it, Jennifer,” I said with my voice crackling.  A sudden onslaught of emotions welled up from within and my eyes were watering.  She must have deciphered the look and a warm knowing smile appeared where doubt had been before.

My voice was uneven as I continued, “It’s like I discovered this beautiful flower made just for me.  I don’t know how to describe it.  I love you.”  With that she came up on her tiptoes and kissed me softly on the lips, then she let herself back down and nuzzled my chest.  

“That was the most perfect thing anyone has ever said to me Matthew.  You’re not so bad yourself,” she said as she pushed her way back off of me and twirled around showing off the rest of her sublime body.

The white stockings were that Cuban style that had a seam down the back that led to a more opaque heel.  Her ass was a thing of beauty.  So many squats invested in that gave her that shapely athletic tight roundness.  She arched her back at me accentuating it.  I was rock hard.  Today was going to be fun and torture at the same time.

“Get in here Justine, before I let him have his way with me.  You better fucking hurry!” she laughed.

Justine entered and smiled at Jenn and switched her gaze to give me a knowing look.  I must have done well in her eyes.

“So change in plan,” Jenn started.  “I want to get some of the stuff with Justine in her dress done first, then she can change and help you out?”

“Uh, OK hun.  What were you thinking?” I asked.

“I’d like some shots of her helping me with my these,” she said pointing to her garters.  I gave her the ‘whatever you want’ look in return.

We rearranged and I set her up by the tall window pulling the see-through white curtains open.  

“Alright ladies here we go.  OK,” pointing to Jenn, “Unhook those there,” pointing to her garter clips.  “Justine why don’t you get in front of her and start to help her by hooking them back on.”

I started snapping pics as she started.  Justine was a bit tentative as she knelt down and fumbled with the clips at first, until Jenn started to laugh, “It's not going to bite you,” she said looking down at her.

I kept snapping as they were both laughing in a very organic way.  At one point Jenn lewdly swiveled her leg outwards to help Justine get her to the strap on the inside of her thigh.  I got a pic of Justine looking right into Jenn’s bald pussy with her face flushed.  There was a hint of arousal on Jenn's labia.  Oh, this was was hot as fuck.  

After spending some time on the front, I rearranged things and turned Jenn around so Justine could help her with the rear straps.  I positioned myself at an angle in front of them to get them both.  Jenn had lost her spontaneity and was looking at me trying to pose.

I joked trying to throw her off into a more natural spot, “Hey, don’t focus on me,” I said clicking away at the shutter.  “Focus on your best friend inches away from your lady business.  You know, I am,” I said with a smile.

They both blushed.  Inadvertently, Justine had shifted her attention from the garter strap to her friend’s bare ass and pussy that was at eye level to her.  I caught both the blush, and the look on the camera.  

“Bend over Jenn,” I said in a hushed tone.  She looked at me and bent at the waist putting her hands on her knees, turned her head back towards Justine, and smiled.  I moved around behind both of them and Jenn was there completely exposed bent over in front of Justine.  It took everything I had not to pull my dick out and start stroking.  Somewhere, inner me told me that I’d have plenty of time to do that while looking at all of these photos later.

After a couple of minutes, we moved on.  I got a few pics of Jenn alone silhouetted against the drawn see-through curtains and then a few with them wide open.  Anyone in the park across the street would have gotten an eyeful if they could see all the way up to the twentieth floor.  While we were doing that, Justine disappeared to change out of her dress and returned in a white fluffy hotel robe.  

“What next?” I asked.  

Jenn stared at Justine and said, “Well, J wanted a couple pics for herself.”

I looked at Justine now realizing that she was using the robe for more than warmth.  I suddenly cared very deeply about what was underneath.

“But,” she said interrupting that thought, “I wanted to do the ring pics first.”

We had talked about this one quite a bit.  Both Jenn and I loved this shot we had seen on other sites.  It was just a simple close up of an engagement ring either just balancing on the top of the wife’s mound or even encircling the clit.  I was frankly a bit shocked that she wanted to do this now and in front of Justine, but as with many things in this experience, I just let it happen.  I had some surprises up my sleeve for this shot and, what the hell, I was going to see how far I could push it.

“OK,” saying as I nodded at Justine.  “You sure you both are okay with this?  This is about as explicit as it gets today.”

“I just want to get it out of the way, Matt.  She doesn’t mind,” she chidingly said looking at Justine. “You’ve seen it all already at this point.”

“Uh, okay,” I stumbled out the words.  “I guess as long as your comfortable, J.  Let’s set this up.  J, could you freshen my drink and I think you both could probably use another?  Plenty of ice though, we don’t want to get sloppy… yet.”  She nodded and went off to grab all of the glasses.

“Are you really sure about this Jennifer?” I asked in a whisper after Justine had disappeared.  “I had some, uh, plans for this one beyond what we talked about.”

“Oh yeah?” she said coyly.  “Just what did you have in mind, Matthew?”

“I’m not going to tell you, but I will say that this is going to be uncomfortable with her in here.  I’m not changing my plan, just warning you that she’s going to see a show and you are going to be the star,” I said for effect.

Justine walked back into the room balancing the new filled ice glasses and a cooler jug in her hands.

“What’s in the cooler?” I quipped.

“Booze, Matt.  Booze.  You’ll love it,” Justine said as she set down the glasses and poured.  After each was filled she handed them out to Jenn and I.  Taking a sip it was some kind of vodka, citrus, and soda mix and it was delicious.  I made a mental note to go easy as these were so smooth things could get out of hand quickly.

“Mmmmm,” Jenn and I both said simultaneously.

“Where do you want me?” Jenn asked looking at me.  I just realized we had spent the last forty-five minutes with her pussy and breasts fully exposed to both Justine and me.  She was so casual about it now.

I spent some time arranging the lights.  Justine got Jenn’s wedding band from the luggage since we wanted a pic of both rings in at least a couple of shots.  Finally, she laid on the bed a diagonally.  Justine quickly stuffed a pillow behind her head to make her more comfortable.  Jenn reached her right hand to her left ring finger and took off her simple princess cut diamond engagement ring and proceeded to place it right where her brown triangle of hair used to be.

“So you went all Brazilian on me and didn’t tell me?” I joked.

“Surprise,” she replied with a beaming smile.  I chuckled in reply shaking my head at everything that had transpired so far today.

“Justine could you adjust that light so it hits the ring directly?  Yep, that’s it.”  I clicked the shutter over and over from multiple angles until I was satisfied I had the shot.  We added the wedding band and hit that from all angles as well.

“Now,” I started, “You still want to do the other shot, Jenn?”

She nodded yes as I pointed to her clit with my eyebrows raised.  She put the engagement ring on her clit and angled her hips up so it wouldn’t fall, but every time she laid back down it would fall.  She tried like three times and it fell every time.  

MelaniaDiAbril
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelaniaDiAbril

“Alright, stay right there.  I want to add a bit extra to this and I think we can get it to work.  Jenn, put the ring back where it was.  Justine can you grab a towel?” I said and they both gave me inquisitive looks.

Justine quickly grabbed a towel from the palatial sized bathroom that I had just noticed that adjoined the bedroom.

I realized that she was still wearing the fluffy robe which gave me an idea.

“Sooooo,” I drew out.  “You both trust me right?”  They nodded but I got a skeptical look from Justine.

Jenn gave me a nervous chuckle and said, “I’ve gone this far.”

I continued, “Justine, what do you have on under there,” I said pointing to her robe.  She instantly blushed.

“You know, if you are planning to have a couple of pics taken, we are all going to see it right?”  

She nodded slowly, took a breath, and opened her mouth as to speak.  Nothing came out into the stark silence.  I started to think of what to say next when she abruptly opened and dropped the robe to the floor.  My god.  If staring at my wife when she first walked into the room earlier was staring into the sun, looking at Justine standing there was staring into the reflection of the sun off the ocean.  Not quite as intense but would still burn your eyes.

Justine stood there tan from head to toe without any discernible tan lines.  She was wearing jet black boy short lacy panties that accentuated her toned hips and stomach.  Her ample pert breasts poked slightly to each side and her dark brown quarter-sized nipples were rock hard.  Her breast were much fuller than Jenn’s, and they were spectacular in every way.  I had to clear my throat.

“Hey mister!  Over here,” Jenn called playfully waving at me.  “Yeah that’s right, I’m going to be your wife there buddy.  So why is she standing there just about naked?  Did you have a plan?”

“Uh, yeah,” I stammered.  “Justine grab your glass.”

She did as she was told but, misinterpreted by task and took two healthy slugs from the glass.  

I laughed, “That's not quite what I had in mind.  Come here,” I beckoned.

Turning her around and putting my arm around her I started to whisper into her ear with a cupped hand, “You are going to take the glass and touch it to her lips, and not the ones on her mouth.”

Justine recoiled and stepped back from me returning my arm to my side.  I shook my head and rolled my eyes beckoning her back to whisper in her ear again, “I want to get a shot of her with goosebumps with the ring.  It’ll make it look like she’s crazy aroused and the resulting picture will be tremendous.  Trust me.”  She nodded unconvincingly.

“Yeah,” she said aloud and we both turned to face Jenn.

“Uh, what the hell is going on with you two?” Jenn said nervously.

Justine jumped in before I could say anything, “This is going to be an awesome shot, and you need to relax.  Close your eyes.”

Jenn reluctantly closed her eyes and I started snapping pictures of her maid of honor in nothing but her black boy shorts creeping closer to my future wife’s pussy.  It was getting hard to move, but I stayed focused.

The glass was cold and condensation dripped down the outside of the sweating glass.  Justine positioned herself at the side of the bed and brought the glass down to Jenn’s pussy.  Jenn’s eyes shot open as Justine pushed the glass flat against her.

“Keep it there J,” I barked.  “Jenn, fucking relax.  It’s a glass and this shot is going to be amazing.”

“So cold and tickly,” she cooed.  

After about thirty seconds I saw what I was looking for.  Goosebumps crept across her pelvis, her lower stomach, and most importantly, under the ring.

“Pull the glass away J!” I said emphatically and started to take shot after shot moving around the bed.  

“Justine, towel her down from where the glass made her wet.  It’s just a bit shiny!” I again barked orders at her.

To her credit, Justine didn’t hesitate and just grabbed the towel and gently wiped my wife to be’s labia.  Jesus, what the hell had we gotten into.  Maybe I didn’t need a bachelor party tomorrow after all!

Jenn softly gasped at the touch and I continued to shoot until I was satisfied I had it.

“You two doing okay?” I asked to the room.  No one said anything so I continued on, “Look, to get this shot of the ring on the clit to work Jenn, Justine is going to have to put it on while I shoot and you stay as still as you can so it doesn’t fall alright?  Jenn, scoot over and let Justine kneel on the bed,” I said confidently.

They both complied and gave each other a knowing look, almost like a silent consent.  These were a little more intimate than I had wanted to do with Justine there, but Jenn had forced my hand.  I wanted these shots for us to look at thirty years from now.

I kept shooting but my camera was suddenly full.  

“Shit!  One minute ladies.”

I fumbled to change the microdrive as they both looked incredulously at me.  I had got them on board and now they had time to think about it!  I had to hurry.  Finally changed, I egged them on lightheartedly, “Alright J, go ahead and start the ring toss.”

She shot me the dirtiest of looks and Jenn rolled her eyes.  Click- I got those reactions in a pic now as well.  Laughing, Justine brought the engagement ring down carefully balancing it on Jenn’s clit.  I was wildly snapping pics and moving all around until I got to an angle that had both of them in frame.  I adjusted focus from the ring to Justine’s face and in a commanding voice said, “Get closer J.  I want you to look at the ring and look astonished!”

Again she didn’t think and just did it.  What a shot!  I exhaled and relaxed, suddenly realizing the all three of us were on the bed and Justine and I were intently staring at Jenn’s bald pussy, which despite just being toweled off was visibly wet again.

“Ahhh, Justine.  Can you give Jenn and I like five minutes here please?” I asked.  She looked confused.  “As in another room of this place?  There are enough of them right?”

A realization hit her and she uttered an, “Yeah, no problem,” as she got up and went into the bathroom shutting the door behind her.  I did watch her ass as she walked in and Jenn nudged me laughing.

“Do I need to be worried about you?” She asked kiddingly pointing to the bathroom door.  “So what do we need alone time for?”

I didn’t say anything and just started to disrobe.  Things were flying off quickly and Jenn laid there in stunned silence.  Pulling my boxers off last, my rock hard cock sprung out like a man running free from jail!

Jenn started to speak, but I grabbed the camera and grabbed one of her legs pulling her over closer to me.  I got onto the bed and on my knees and kept pulling her up with her pussy achingly close to my cock.  I grabbed the engagement ring that had fallen on the bed and put it back onto her mound.

“Matt!” Jenn said in as forceful way you can in a whispered tone.  “What the fuck?  We are not doing this with J in there.”

“Shut up Jenn.  You are getting just the tip and then maybe a pump or two for this shot,” I growled hungrily wondering if I was going to be able to steel myself out after doing just that.  She nodded her approval and I positioned my cock at her lips and pushed slightly forward and stopped.  Angling the camera down I started to take pics again.  

“Now put on the ring and grab my cock with your ring hand, like you are guiding it in.”

She did this without hesitation and when she grasped my cock she started to rub it up and down her slit.

“Jenn!!!” I exclaimed.

“What?” she said with a smiling pout.  “Don’t you think we are a bit beyond boudoir at this point?”

“Fine,” I feigned annoyance and plunged myself deep inside her.  There was absolutely no resistance as she was soaked to the bone.  

“Ohhhh,” she gasped.

“Put your ring hand on top,” she moved that hand to just above her pussy and absentmindedly stroked her clit.  I continued to take pics.

“Take your ring off again and put it back where we started.”  Jenn deftly doffed her ring and placed it back onto her mound.  “OK, here,” I handed her the camera.  “Just point and take a few.”

She clicked the shutter quite a bit and at one point was adjusting the focus of the lens until she put the camera to the side and said, “I think I got it.  Whatever it was,” and laughed.  She was squeezing my dick with her pussy and driving me nuts.

I pulled out quickly and looked into Jenn’s eyes, “Later, right?  You know why I planned to do this last when Justine was already gone.  The rest of this is going to be tame compared to this.”

“Haaaaaaaaa,” she exhaled forcefully, “I guess.”  She quickly sat up and kissed me hungrily on the lips.  That was decidedly not helpful to my current state.

As I started to get hurriedly dressed, Jen got up and grabbed Justine’s robe from the floor and put it on herself.  Satisfied, I called Justine, “Hey I think we are all set, J,” I called out to her.

She opened the door and had another one of the hotel’s robes on.  Justine stared at Jenn in her robe, “You sure you want to marry him if he’s that quick?”

Jenn laughed and responded, “Don’t you wish you knew.  It’s your turn I believe or are we backing out of that.”  She picked up her drink and shotgunned the three-quarters full glass down in no time.  “I’m going to make another.  Anyone?”

“You ready?” I asked Justine.

She said nothing and disrobed again revealing a similar boy shorts but they were red.

“Where do you want me?” She asked.

“Let’s start on the bed.  I think,” I said as I was interrupted by Jenn behind me.

“Don’t think Matt.  She wants everything suggestive because she’s not quite as bold as me,” she said with a wicked grin.  “She wants it suggestive but not actually showing anything.  Isn’t that right J?”  Justine nodded as Jenn sat down in the fancy couch opposite the bed next to the double doors leading out to the living room.

“Hey new outfit J?” Jenn asked.  “I thought the black was nice.  The red is nice too but the black was stunning.  Why the change?”

Justine blushed and I started to take pics again of her emotional reaction to Jenn.  “Stop it!” She said forcefully giving Jenn a wry smile.

“What did I miss?” I asked turning to Jenn.

“She got so excited her black pair was probably not appropriate for photos.  Did I get that right J?” She asked mockingly.

Justine rolled her eyes and we spent the next hour going through various poses and shots throughout the suite.  Jenn continued to drink feed us drinks, but Justine declined saying, “I’ve got to leave you two and be sober enough to drive home damn it!”

Jenn changed in the bathroom as I finished with Justine.  The last shot I had her grab a pair of black heels with the red soles and had her lay on her stomach and flex her legs to hook one heel and pull her panties up.  I did my best to delicately hook the heel for her.  She laughed as she could see I was trying to be diplomatic.

“It’s okay, Matt,” Justine said looking at me.  “We’ve been through a lot more today than this.  It’s fine.  You did a good job with her today.  I’ve never seen her that nervous and whatever you said totally put her at ease.  Maybe too much so for my particular comfort level.”

She was looking out into the room as she continued, “So what happened when I was in the bathroom?”  I was silent.  

“I bet I’m going to get her to tell me at some point you know right?’  I just kept clicking pics in stoic silence but smiling behind the lens.

“Any other shots you want?” I asked as I heard the bathroom door open.  Jenn emerged in her hotel robe.  I pretended not to hear her with my back to the door and continued, “Maybe some tasteful nudes?  A repeat of our ring shot for you perhaps.”

“Matthew!” Jenn laughed.

“I knew you were there babe, easy.”

“Yeah, yeah.  How’d the rest of it go J?  You about done, or are you going to let my future husband talk you into softcore porn pics?” She asked jokingly.

“Hey, I was going to try to work hardcore porn in at some point,” I joked as we all shared a laugh.

“Alright, I’m going to get dressed so I can head out and leave you two alone.”  She got up and her C-cup breasts were on display again like it was nothing and she headed into the bathroom with both Jenn and I staring at her ass on the way.

“Grant is going to absolutely get it tonight,” quipped Jenn.

Jenn disrobed and revealed a green lingerie set with a thong and push up bra with matching green thigh high stockings.  Every time I saw her in a different outfit she took my breath away again.  We got to work and started checking off the shots we wanted in more of a true boudoir style.  It was odd not to have a buildup.  We had gotten all the crazy stuff out of the way first, but we still had the bath to go so there was that.  It was a small let down for me as I had envisioned the ring photos being the last and continuing to fuck her afterward.  My aching balls seconded that particular idea.

Eventually, Justine emerged from the bathroom just as Jenn and I were finishing with the green ensemble.  We all hugged.  Jenn shared a moment with her alone out in the living room.  I heard the door shut and Jenn came back into the bedroom.  

“So it’s just you and me?” She asked.

I replied, “It looks like it.  Wanna skip right to the bathroom stuff?”

“No,” she said.  “I have two more outfits to get through.  Hang in there another hour or so and we’ll get back to the fun stuff.  You know you were really good today.  Like inhumanly good.  You made me feel so loved the whole time and I don’t know how you got J to do all of that but it was hot, like white-hot lava hot,” she laughed.  "I just felt so naughty being naked in front of both of you.  Oh, and the ice on my pussy.  Fuck, I wanted it right then and there."  I raised an eyebrow with the possible implications of what she was saying.

“It was everything I had not to fuck you in front of her.  I don’t know how you were able to just pull out of me like that and go right back into everything.  I’m still not right from that,” Jenn rolled her eyes.

She was right, my balls ached from being hard for the last few hours.  My body was racked with being buzzed from the combination of the drinks and the constant arousal.  Luckily, we finished up with a cute little black bodysuit set first, and then she came back out with the same white stockings and garter combo from when we started out.  This time the garters were over a very lacy and see-through pair of white boy shorts.  I still couldn’t get over the fact she had waxed off her hair and we hadn’t even really talked about it yet!   The boy shorts hugged her hips and accentuated her petite frame.  The panties stopped low on her stomach which was framed on the other side with a matching lace push-up bra that was also as see-through as her shorts.  Her dark areolas were a stark contrast to her bra.  

We did all sorts of your standard boudoir poses with this set, legs up in the air with heels on the bed, leaning suggestively on and off the Chesterfield chair in the living room, crawling on the shaggy rug, and various positions on the bed.  She smiled as I set the camera down for the final time.  We had been at this for several hours and both were a little spent.  Just then, like magic, there was a knock at the door.

Jenn and I looked at each other and she retreated to the bathroom as I went to the living room closing the double doors behind me.  I opened the suite door to see someone from room service standing in front of me.  “Mr. Mandico?” the gentleman asked.  I nodded.  “Courtesy of one Justine Blake,” he said as he rolled in a large cart with a huge silver cover.  

Over the next few minutes he set up a meal with an eclectic mix of our favorites.  There was a small cheese pizza, a NY strip steak with sides, a dozen oysters, shrimp cocktail, a Caesar salad and then another smaller silver covered dish that the server told me that “had to be enjoyed in the presence of my fiancé.”  It was a combination of our favorites that Jenn knew so well.

Lastly there was a very nice bottle of champagne on ice that the server opened for me and asked if I’d like it served.  I politely said no but Jenn had burst into the room and told him that he’d better pour her some.

After he left we looked at the covered dish and opened it.  It was a large piece of carrot cake, Jenn’s favorite, and a handwritten note that read:

Thank you for including me in your life and your special day.  You two are meant to be and I wish you all the best in the world.  I hope you enjoyed the rest of the day as much as I enjoyed the beginning of it.  You must share the cake, and think of it as a practice run for your reception.  I want the "after" pictures of the two of you with the cake!  -Love, J

“I think we should save that for our nightcap,” Jenn said sipping the champagne pointing to the cake.  “We still have a bit left and now it’s my turn for a surprise.  I’m going to have a few more bites, why don’t you go in and set up what you need to in the bathroom.  Start filling the tub, but I want a couple of shots in the shower afterward.”

Well, she had a plan and everything had worked out so well today I just went with it.  The shower wasn’t on the list.  I quickly set up the bathroom which was gigantic.  It had a giant porcelain clawfoot tub along with an elegant glass shower.  I set up lights for both before I heard her behind me.

“We ready?  Ohh, the tub looks nice.  I need that.  Here,” she handed me a bath ball of some sort and a plastic bag.  “Toss in the ball and what’s in the bag.”

I tossed the ball in and it fizzed as soon as it hit the water.  Slowly the water turned a milky white color and had a very floral smell I couldn’t quite place.  I turned the plastic bag upside-down over the tub and rose petals floated down to the water’s surface.  She had planned well here.  The porcelain tub with the milky white water and the contrast of her tan skin and red rose petals were going to make for artful photos.  She also must have put her hair up into a bun at some point and her pearl necklace had returned.

I looked over to her as she smiled and without a word dropped her robe revealing her breathtakingly naked body in all its glory.   She stepped to and into the tub effortlessly and slipped down to her neck.  We spent the next twenty minutes getting various photos in the bath.  My favorite was her arching just barely out of the water to where her breasts and mound floated above the opaque white water like little tan islands.  

As we wound down she started to get talkative, “So you know all this research we’ve been doing?” I nodded.  “Well, I stumbled onto a set of photos that were special. Like really special.  Like, I jilled off to them a half-dozen times.”

I was a bit shocked as I had never heard her be so open about masturbation before.  “At this point I’m up for whatever, but uh, I’m going to need some relief sooner than later or my poor balls are going to explode.  If that happens, we’ll never have kids.” I joked looking down at my crotch.  

She laughed, “Oh, don’t worry.  Both of us are worked up enough that it won’t take much and I think you’ll like it.  You'll have all night to try to put a baby in me," she said.  While we had talked about trying, the frank talk of impregnating her resulted in yet another erection. 

"Can you head out to the bedroom and give me a minute.  Get naked and I’ll call you in when I’m ready,” she said as she pointed to the last fresh fluffy hotel robe at the far end of the bathroom.  

I went along with it, and got undressed in the bedroom then put on the robe.  Damn these things were so soft.  No wonder the two of them had been in and out of them all day.  The soft robe had the unintended effect of making me that much harder.  In what seemed like an eternity, she opened the door and called me in.  It was a bit of a surprise to see her so dressed especially with me being naked under the robe.  She stood there outside the shower in white yoga pants and a matching white sports bra.

“Uh, I thought you were doing something in the shower?” I asked.

“Oh, Matt.  Don’t worry your little head.  Here’s what I want.  You take pictures until I say to stop.  Take what you think works, but if I ask for help you are to put that thing down and help me.  Got it?”  I vigorously shook my head and started to take a pics of her in her white workout clothes as she seductively bent over in from of me.  The fabric clung to her ass and made the slightest of camel toe over her pussy.

“Game time,” she said in a mock-serious tone as she stepped into the shower still in her workout clothes.  “Bring that bag over,” pointing to the bag on the sink counter.  “Hand me one of those bottles in the bag.”

Picking up the bag I peeked inside to see three kitchen squeeze bottles filled with what I thought was water.  I grabbed one and handed it to Jenn puzzled.

“I’m going to talk while you take the photos,” again nodding to her.  “So this set of photos was this girl in her wedding lingerie dowsing herself in oil.”

“Are you serious here Jenn?’

“Shut-up, Matt and just keep taking pictures.  I don’t know why but it just drove me crazy.  The see-through, the wetness, the contrast of classy and slutty.  I was instantly wet.  I searched out others like this but there was only one wedding set of photos but there were a ton of oil-based videos I found.  I kind of fell down a rabbit hole of internet oil porn, Matt.”

I could not have been more shocked at what I was hearing.  “Look, Jenn, I’m game for whatever.  I’m going to have you for better or worse, but I think this is for the better?”

As I said that she tipped the squeeze bottle upside down and lubed up her sports bra.  She must have used half the bottle when the unmistakable smell of coconut replaced the floral smell from the bath in the room.  She sat the bottle down in the shower and started to rub the oil in making the white translucent.  Why was this so fucking hot?  My cock was suddenly trying to escape the robe, like some kind of Jenn seeking missile.  I wasn’t even taking pictures.

“Oh this feels better than I even imagined.  Are you getting this babe?” I snapped out of my daze and started taking more photos.  This is far from where I saw the day leading to.

Jenn grabbed the bottle again and started at the calf of her left leg and began to soak the yoga pants almost to her hips.  When she ran out of oil I handed her the other bottle and she repeated the same for her right leg.  She paused to rub in the oil again making the material translucent.  I was uncomfortably hard.  Finally the big reveal had come and she started squirting the oil down her stomach with the effect of soaking her crotch with oil.  She was essentially wearing see-through oil-soaked white clothes.

She started to moan as she rubbed herself all over.  One hand started fervently working her crotch while the other was working up and her neck and up over her face and through her hair.  Jenn pulled the yoga pants up and tight to her pussy, then starting rubbing herself aggressively.  She repeated that over and over softly moaning for what seemed like forever until her voice broke the silence.

"Get on the other side of the glass and shoot," she said. 

Once on the other side, she pressed herself against the glass making for some spectacular shots.

"I was going to do this with the white lingerie set, but I figured why ruin it when this might look better," she commented as she pulled away from the glass.  She started rubbing her pussy through the fabric.

“Grab the last bottle and put the camera down.  I think we’re done with that for the night, I’m really close.”  I did as I was asked and approached the shower with the bottle of oil.  

“Oh, no,” she said shaking her head, “no robe in here for you.”

I shed the robe and stepped into the shower where Jenn turned away from me and bent forward touching her toes presenting her ass to me.

“Do it, spray it all over my ass.”

I squirted the contents all over her ass but instead of rubbing it in she backed her leggings clad ass into my cock rubbing it up and down.  After all that had happened today I wasn’t going to last long if she kept it up and I started to moan.

Jenn moved like a cat and whipped off the bra in an instant.  At the same time she turned around to face me with her body shimmering from the slick oil.  Just as quickly she removed her yoga pants and then snatched the oil bottle from my hand that I hadn’t realized I was still holding.  

“Mmmm,” she mummed and unscrewed the cap of the bottle, stepped forward into me and dumped the remaining contents over both of us, and started grinding against me.  The slippery feel of her body sliding against mine was sublime.

“Fuck.  Oh Fuck Jenn.  This feels… amazing.”

I reached down and started playing with her clit and then I traced her pussy lips when she grabbed my hand to stop me.

“Don’t get it inside me, crazy that you can’t use this stuff for lube, damn it!  I planned for that though.”

She whipped around and started to grind her ass into my cock again.  At the same time she brought one of my hands with her to her clit.  I started rubbing her the way I had come to know she liked.  Within a minute we were both on the edge.  She went first and started to scream muscles twitching everywhere.  She stopped moving against me which stopped my impending orgasm.  Over the course of the next minute she slowly wound down from her high and turned to kiss me.

“Oh, that was worth the wait,” she cooed.  “Yeah, we’re going to have to experiment with this again.  Now something for my husband to be, I think.”

Jenn dived to her knees and started stroking my cock.  The oil made this the best handjob I had ever had.  Her dirty encouragement was putting my race towards release on overdrive.

“Oh Matt, cum all over me.  Come on, give it to me!” she said seductively.  

That was it and I tensed up and came.  Lights shot into my field of vision as I came over and over again.  She directed it to her chest and I sent ropes of cum on her oily tits that just slid off soon after striking her skin, oozing down her body.  So much cum build up from a day of teasing.  She slowly took her hands away from my cock and stood again.

“That was just round one buddy.  Let’s wash this shit off and go fuck everywhere in this place.”

Still, in a post-orgasmic daze, I barely got out, “Okay.”

She embraced me as she stepped us to the side to avoid the freezing cold water of turning on the shower.

“You know, we still have to get pics for J with that piece of cake!” she said grinning.

***

I woke up sweating, painfully erect and alone in my bed.  What the hell was that?  That dream was so real.  My head was swimming from the dream and, shit, the night before with Justine.  I was a fucking emotional mess.  I looked at the clock on my phone: 4:43.  I had no chance of getting back to sleep like this.

Published 
Written by leftlingula
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments