Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girl In The Leopard-Print Stilettos

"Fucked & Worshipped While Out Shopping!"

35
10 Comments 10
1.6k Views 1.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Heads turned as supermodel Jodie Adams took an afternoon stroll through the piazzas of Rome; she looked incredibly sexy in her summer dress, heels and shades as she went on her shopping spree.

As soon as Jodie entered 'The Shoe Emporium', Simon Alexander could barely contain himself. She was so damn hot; it was like looking into a shimmering jet engine. Dressed in a blue knee-length denim shirt dress, with perfect legs, a tight bum, perky breasts, and beautiful long blonde hair. Simon wondered what it would be like to kiss and even fuck her.

Simon Alexander owned ‘The Shoe Emporium’, a small chain of exclusive designer ladies' shoe boutiques, located in various major cities. He sold his own high-end extravagant footwear designs as well as other top shoe designers. He got a lot of custom from rich and famous ladies looking for something exceptional for that special occasion. As well as being a designer of quality footwear, Simon also had a reputation as a ladies’ man. It was widely known he had slept with many of his female clients.

Simon was a tall and well-built man. He was always well turned out and could normally be found in trousers, with designer shirts, trendy jackets and, of course, a good pair of shoes. His wavy hair was turning grey, and he sported a trimmed goatee.

Jodie was a regular customer; she loved his shoes and often visited his boutiques. Although this was the first time she had met him. It was just lucky that he happened to be visiting Rome.

They sat down on a pair of crushed cream suede chairs in the centre of the store and started to chat. Simon was naturally drawn to Jodie’s feet. She was wearing a sexy pair of transparent and metallic pumps, clear PVC trimmed with silver mirrored pointed ends with a silver anklet for extra sparkle. Simon had always had a thing for feet and high heels. His cock was getting hard; he wondered what her toes tasted like, what colour they were painted and what it would be like to cum on them.

“I have a perfect pair of heels for you, my latest design, size six, right?” Simon said.

“Yes, that’s right,” Jodie replied.

Simon got up and came back with a pair of cut-away, leopard-print leather stilettos with a shocking pink outsole and heel breast. Simon watched in wonder as Jodie slid her feet out of her heels and displayed them on his white faux fur rug. Her toes had just got a lime green pedicure, which shone as she wiggled them.

As Simon bent down to help her put on the new heels, it occurred to Jodie she should have probably worn underwear as she tried to keep her knees together and not flash. Jodie’s feet looked sexy nestled in the footwear, showing off the amazing arches of her soles and spectacular toe cleavage.

Jodie got up and walked around, stopping at the floor mirror to admire her feet in the exquisite high heels.

“They look amazing.”

She then sat down to take them off, and Simon knelt at her feet to help. He pulled the shoe away from her foot and slid his hand over her heel in the process before he glided her other shoe off. He got a glance between her legs and noticed Jodie wasn’t wearing underwear.

“I guess you’ve noticed I am not wearing knickers. Maybe I should have worn some to go out shoe shopping?” Jodie said, slightly embarrassed.

RosieMoons
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RosieMoons

“No need to worry; I think it’s incredibly sexy,” Simon replied, with a cheeky smirk on his face.

“You like the thought of me commando?”

“My cock was awake just looking at your feet and legs. It’s rock hard now."

“Really!”

Simon wasted no time as he locked the store and switched the sign to closed. He went back to Jodie and didn’t wait for an invitation as he ran his hands over her instep and soles. They were so soft. Jodie brought her feet up to Simon’s face. He pressed her soles against his nose. They smelt so damn good. He slowly kissed the ends of her toes and moved his lips along her foot.

Simon’s tongue was soon sliding between Jodie’s toes as he ran his hands up her calves. Luckily, no one could see them through the boutique windows. Jodie closed her eyes and opened her legs, as she felt the warmth of his mouth move up her body.

Jodie’s pussy lips were perfect, puffed up and wet. She fashioned a small amount of pubic hair, which Simon thought of as a landing strip for his tongue as he glided slowly along her thigh. She was longing for his lips on her. Jodie opened herself up, displaying her pinkness. Simon started lightly kissing her pussy and pushing his tongue into her wet hole. Jodie moaned as she felt his mouth explore and wrap around her clit.

Simon undid his chinos. His mushroom-shaped dome pushed through. He ran his cock along her ankle as he nuzzled in her slit. Jodie wrapped her feet around his penis, going up and down his solid shaft. She could feel the pre-cum oozing from the tip of his cock as she ran her toes around. Simon tasted Jodie’s cum as she started to moan louder and orgasm.

Simon moved up, and they started kissing. Their tongues played tennis as they explored each other’s mouths. Simon lightly kissed her top lip. His hands ran up her legs as he pushed up her dress and slowly undid the front row of buttons, letting the dress fall open and reveal her naked body.

Simon pulled off his chinos and got between her legs on the chair, and pushed his cock in. Jodie’s pussy was stretched, taking his girth as he buried it deep in her cavity. He kissed her neck as his free hand slid along her torso. Jodie took off his shirt. He gripped her ass as she wrapped her legs around him. He pounded and thrust deep. She strained and orgasmed again as his dick kept smashing against her clit.

Simon pulled his wet cock out of Jodie’s soggy pussy. A string of fluid still connected them like a swing bridge. Simon knelt in front of her; he was also close; he positioned his penis for maximum effect and aimed it at Jodie’s bare feet. He wanked to finish himself off. Jodie felt his hot mess splatter over her toes as Simon pumped himself for the very last drop.

Jodie looked down at the mess over her feet.

“Do you want me to clean your toes?”

“No, leave them. I like the feeling of cum between them.”

Jodie slid her moist feet back into the Leopard-print stilettos.  She could feel the sticky mess in her shoes and cum still spayed up her feet and ankle.

“I’ll take these,” she exclaimed, standing naked in nothing but the heels.

Published 
Written by jackjensen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments