Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"One of us often wonders what it's like to be a toy. Used for the sole purpose of other people's pleasure. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Let's hope that this is what it feels like. We hope you all enjoy this penultimate chapter."

Melissa was sifting through her profile on the Fetlife website on her laptop when she received a text message. She was looking over the profile, the one that she didn’t have a password for, even though it detailed everything that she had done in the last few months. She picked up her phone and read the message from her Master in the same cryptic style that she had come to expect. When she questioned the task further, she got the proper reply.

It’s your turn to be a toy for some good friends of mine. Be a good girl and do as you’re told. I want to hear you did everything as you should have done, and followed their instructions to the letter. I know you won’t disappoint me.

Melissa instantly sucked in a lungful of air and prided herself that she had pleased her Master. Was it to be master-submissive type fun? She hoped it would be, and she was happy with that, in fact, excited by it. The details came flooding down into her phone, the address, the date, but the lack of instructions as to what to wear confused her. It was arranged for Friday evening and she thought twice about using work as an excuse so soon after the last escapade. She instantly decided on a girl’s night out.

That evening, she informed her husband about her plans, and as it turned out he too had arranged to see a couple of his friends for the evening so everything worked out nicely for both of them.

The following afternoon, the doorbell rang and she got up to answer it. The delivery man handed her a parcel and asked for a signature. Melissa duly obliged though she was not expecting anything. When she read the label it said:

To Melissa, My Slut

She blushed, and then her eyes widened as she thought of what could have happened if her husband had answered the door. It was a close call for sure.

“Who’s that?” her husband shouted from the lounge.

Melissa’s mind whirled around trying to settle on a suitable answer; any observer could have seen the cogs turning as she processed the request from her husband.

“I ordered an early birthday present for you so I’m going upstairs to check it out and hide it.” She said quickly before running upstairs. She was eager to rip open the box to see what was inside it, and with only two days to go before her task, she surmised it was linked to that.

Once she was safe in the spare room, she carefully opened the package; the bedroom would not have been suitable as her husband had a bit of a habit of walking in on her when he knew it involved birthday presents. Inside were toys. Ones you wore, not played with. She pulled out a leather-looking basque and held it up. It looked her size and she wondered how her Master knew what size to buy. Next was a letter which she put to one side. The next item was a pink-studded collar with an attachment for a lead. She put it on and looked at herself in the mirror. She winced at the colour but admitted that it was perfectly functional as she twisted from left to right to admire how it completely covered her throat. She took off the collar and pulled the third and last item from the box. She looked at it, smiled, and giggled. She bit her lip as she studied it and even popped one end into her mouth. She knew what it was, and it was something that excited her.

Melissa opened the letter to read it. She read it twice and nodded and admired how every sentence was informative yet firm. There was no way the tone of the letter could be misinterpreted. She liked its directness, and how it more or less told her how she would dress and how she would behave for the entire evening.

The letter was signed by Heather and Gary and followed by three kisses. In the envelope was a picture of them together and she found her pussy getting wet with excitement, more for Heather than for Gary.

ooOoo

Friday arrived and Melissa arrived home from work early to get ready to go out with the girls. Her husband walked into the bathroom as she showered and informed her that his night out with the lads was called off. He kindly offered to give her a lift to her friends.

Melissa kindly refused his offer, telling him that she had already arranged for a taxi and that he would charge anyway if she cancelled this late. With one hurdle over and done with she concentrated on the next. She had intended to wear all the items she had been sent under a long coat but she dare not leave the house in that state with her husband watching her. A change of plan was required.

Once out of the shower she quickly dressed in jeans and a shirt and packed the items into a small bag. She crept downstairs, out of the back door, and crawled along the alleyway to the front of the house where she deposited the bag beside some bushes.

When she got back in the house she crept upstairs and started to dress in her black tights and sexy black dress, the one she always wore out for these kinds of parties. She slipped on a shawl-like top that covered her neck and shoulders. Downstairs, she pulled on the trench coat that she was going to wear and waited for the taxi to arrive.

Her husband was all over her. What hot-blooded man wouldn’t be? She looked gorgeous. His hands wandered inside her dress as they kissed on the porch. They both heard the crunching of tyres on gravel outside and he reluctantly broke their passionate embrace while she walked to the taxi. She opened the back door of the car, walked the few steps to retrieve her stashed bag and threw it into the back seats, quickly following behind it before slamming the door shut.

Melissa breathed a sigh of relief when the taxi pulled away but was startled when there was a loud bang on the roof of the car and much shouting for them to stop. In her frightened state, she pushed the bag into the well between the seats as the taxi ground to a halt. Her husband stood by the window holding up a small purse-like bag. She wound the window down.

“You forgot this,” he said, “it has your debit card in it.”

Melissa nodded, sighed and thanked him for being so kind. She gave him a quick kiss on the lips before she was once more headed for an illicit encounter with some strangers. She thought hard about what she had just done and was about to do and yet everything about the evening excited her.

After telling the taxi driver the address, she asked that he stop at a supermarket that would be close to their destination. She needed time to dress for the occasion.

After thirty minutes of driving, they pulled into a Sainsbury’s supermarket. Melissa asked that he wait for her and that she wouldn’t be too long. She grabbed the bag and headed off inside, quickly making it to the alcohol aisle before purchasing a nice dry white wine. After paying, she headed towards the toilet.

As soon as the door was locked, she stripped out of her coat, dress, bra, tights and finally her knickers. None of those items was on the agenda for the evening. This of course left her butt naked except for the high-heeled shoes that she was instructed to wear. She struggled a little with the basque but managed to pull all the hooks and eyes together. The basque nestled nicely over her ample hips and she liked how it felt. Her breasts blossomed out of the top of it but that didn’t matter. Not where she was going. The collar she left in the bag. She arranged her hair into a ponytail and secured it with a few elastic hair bands. She looked at the last item and grinned. She sucked on the end once more, rubbed a little soap on her finger, wet it and coated the black bulbous end with soap before inserting it into her anus. The butt plug fitted perfectly. She looked at herself sideways in the mirrors and shook her bottom from side to side, marvelling at the way the bushy faux-fur tail swung from her backside.

Melissa put the trench coat back on and stuffed all the other items into her bag before rushing out of the store. She walked tall and wide-eyed. Making eye contact with lots of people she didn’t know simply because she felt naughty. Most of them smiled back at her but only she knew that she was virtually naked underneath. She felt her swinging breasts brush against her coat, exciting her nipples in the process. Sexy thoughts screamed around her head in the knowledge of how bare and exposed her pussy was and that she was sporting a tail that hung out of her anus. She loved the feeling, loved how she behaved. It was a walk of pride.

It was only when she got in the taxi did she wonder whether her trench coat covered the tail in its entirety. It was too late to worry about that now, she thought.

“Long queues,” she said, making her excuse to the taxi driver. While they drove, Melissa read the letter, over and over to ensure the instructions were crystal clear in her head.

Melissa finally arrived at number 34 Knowle Drive. She waited for the taxi driver to leave the gravelled driveway and she waited for the electronic gates to start to close. She removed her coat and placed it in the bag. She put on the pink dog collar and tightened the straps that held it around her throat and then moved it so that the attachment for the lead was at the back. She placed her bag by the side of the door and raised the ornate knocker before letting it fall. She knocked three times, no more, no less.

Melissa smoothed the basque over her curves. She tidied up her ponytail and ensured it flowed down her back. The moisture around her pussy clawed at the coldness in the air. She fluffed the tail out so that it looked nice and then she followed the instructions to the letter.

Melissa knelt on the doorstep on all fours, her head downwards looking at the doormat, her shoulders upwards, her back arched and her pussy dripping onto the ornately tiled step; the last one was a bonus and wasn’t in the original instructions.

At seven o’clock precisely, the door opened and she could tell by the shoes that Heather was standing before her. The shoes got closer and closer and when one of them was underneath her face, she bent down to kiss it. The lead was quickly attached.

Melissa felt so proud when she heard Heather’s first words to her.

“What a lovely little pet you are. Come on, follow me.”

With her head lowered, Melissa crawled past another set of feet, probably those of Gary who closed the door behind her.

The carpet felt soft under her hands and knees as she crawled. She followed Heather closely, not letting the lead get too tight. She almost thought of purring but didn’t. She listened as they spoke about her, saying all those nice things about her appearance and how much effort she put in for them, especially the tail.

Melissa got more and more excited and found herself crawling a little faster in the hope they would reach their destination sooner. They halted outside a room.

“Your safe word is?” Heather asked, expecting a response from Melissa.

“Blue,” she replied.

Heather smiled at her response. They entered the room, and as soon as they got inside, Heather stopped her and ordered her to kneel by the sofa. After Melissa positioned herself she peaked at her new Master and Mistress with her eyes but kept her head low. She saw them kissing each other, in a passionate embrace, hands fondling each other's bodies. Melissa became excited watching them.

“Shall we look this pet over, darling,” Gary said to his wife.

“On all fours, pet,” commanded Heather.

Melissa obliged and moved into position, purposefully sticking her bottom out so that she could give her tail a slight wiggle. She giggled to herself as she did so. Within seconds she found two different hands caressing the cheeks of her bum: one pair playing with her tail by softly pulling and tugging on it and the other caressing her rounded and plump cheeks. Melissa let out a low moan at the playful nature of their hands, a pair of which had moved to her swinging breasts and were squeezing them; their owner relishing in their size while swinging them with their hands.

Suddenly she found her body free of touch.

“Let’s see if your tongue is as talented as we’ve been told, shall we, pet,” Gary’s voice was soft and reassuring, then with a change of tone, “why don’t you make my beautiful wife cum.” His commanding growl was accompanied by a hard slap to her bottom.

Melissa moved, partly due to command and partly the force of his strike. A dull pain resonated over her bottom from the firm push from behind. She knelt between Heather’s thighs, whose bare sweet and glistening pussy screamed out for attention. Melissa fixed her eyes on her prize, her lips kissed their way up Heather’s thighs, softly teasing her and wanting to impress both Gary and Heather. The closer she got, the needier she became. By the time she started kissing the fleshy inner part of Heather’s thighs, her nostrils were inflamed with the sexy aroma of pussy. Without further notice, Melissa dove into the juicy cunt in front of her and licked it from top to bottom, letting out a loud satisfying moan in the process. Melissa could hear Gary and Heather kiss but she concentrated on the pleasure she was giving Heather.

Melissa stopped licking and planted a kiss on Heather’s pussy lips before letting her tongue flick over her little clit that stood prominent from its hood. She sucked the nub into her mouth before resuming the pleasure with the very tip of her tongue. Heather’s sensitive velvety protrusion jerked at the touch. Melissa moved in closer and pushed her face deeper into Heather’s pussy, eating it as if her life depended on it. Her arms slipped between Heather’s legs and the sofa and she tugged on them, bringing her pussy closer to her face and opening her legs further.

Even as Heather’s thighs closed around Melissa’s ears, Melissa could still hear the moans and groans of the woman she was eating. A hand fell on Melissa’s head, a hand that felt rough to the touch and she presumed it belonged to Gary. His hand pushed Melissa’s face towards Heather’s cunt, making her work harder and harder. After just a few minutes of eating and pussy grinding, Melissa was rewarded with Heather’s climax; a little squirt of girl juice erupted from Heather’s pussy and invaded Melissa’s mouth which she eagerly sucked and swallowed.

Gary removed his hand from the back of Melissa’s head which allowed Heather to move back from Melissa, taking her leaking cunt from the pet’s mouth.

“Fuck, that was good. Your turn?” Heather said, staring into her husband’s eyes for confirmation.

Heather leaned over and removed her husband’s cock from his tight jeans causing Melissa to smile at the length and thickness of the impressive member emerging from its man cave. Melissa was quick to crawl over between his legs without being told to do so and opened her mouth in anticipation. Heather guided Melissa’s head towards her husband’s cock and in a swift moment, the head disappeared between her eager lips.

Melissa sucked his dick as Heather moved off the sofa to kneel behind her. Melissa felt her tail being pulled and twisted giving her immense pleasure, and couldn’t help the thought that they enjoyed her arse more than her dripping wet pussy that they hadn’t been bothered to touch.

Melissa focused her whole being on Gary’s cock, ignoring the ache from her cunt. She felt Gary move on the sofa to a more upright position and she adjusted herself to accommodate him. His fist gathered her ponytail and pushed her mouth down onto his cock. Gagging just a little, Melissa accommodated his hardness and swallowed his entire length. She felt proud of herself and continued to pleasure Gary causing him to moan as he looked at his wife, her fingers busying themselves by fingering Melissa’s slit.

SofiaNashh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaNashh

Gary eventually pulled Melissa off his cock and both of them took in some much-needed air before they started kissing, though, between kisses, Melissa was ordered to kneel with her face against the floor, her bum sticking up in the air and her tail wiggling from side to side. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the attention that Heather gave her by twisting her tail and finger fucking her pussy while Gary played with her tits.

Both of those actions took Melissa to the edge of her orgasm, but she was dropped rapidly when both Heather and Gary could see that she was about to climax. She couldn’t believe they would do that to her, not when she was inches away from such an intense feeling. Without giving Melissa a chance to recover, Heather stood up and yanked on her chain. Her neck jerked in the direction of the hand holding the lead.

Both Heather and Gary walked into the bedroom while Melissa obediently crawled behind them. In the bedroom, Heather grasped Melissa by the chin and removed the leash.

“Kitten, I want you to take our clothes off, quickly now,” commanded Heather.

Melissa stood and busied herself with Heather’s clothes first, unzipping her black dress and pushing the straps off her shoulders. The dress fell to the floor leaving her naked. Heather stepped out of it leaving Melissa to pick it up and fold it neatly, placing it on the chair against the wall. Melissa took the opportunity to look over Heather’s body. Heather was beautiful and sexy, full-figured and with large breasts (but her breasts were not as large as Melissa’s). Her blonde hair entertained a few greying tones that were hung in a ponytail just like Melissa’s.

Her attention was soon turned to Gary and while trying not to stare at either of them, she undid his shirt to find a hairy chest underneath. She folded the shirt and placed it on the same chair before kneeling to remove his trousers. She smiled, finding his cock sticking out of his trousers to be quite comical.  With both his trousers and pants down around his ankles, Gary stepped out of them and sat on the arm of the chair facing the bed.

Heather moved onto the bed, patting it with her hand, “Pet, come and join me.”

Melissa moved onto the bed facing Heather. Heather pulled her pet closer before planting a passionate kiss on her lips, tongues started to play together as their hands caressed each other's bodies. Heather started to guide Melissa’s kisses down her neck with a gentle touch of her hand on Melissa’s head. The gentle nibbles and glancing kisses excited her and soon they were moving across Heather’s collarbone and down onto her breast with its prominent nipple hard and excited.

Gary watched the display as Heather’s pet moved over her luscious body. He couldn’t take his eyes off Melissa’s ample proportions as he watched her worship his wife.

Melissa sucked the large nipple into her mouth, relishing its size and stiffness while taking Heather’s other breast in her hand to squeeze and fondle. The gentle hand on her head moved Melissa downward to the juicy pussy that she had sampled earlier. It didn’t take long for her to bury her face in the wet cunt once more. The efforts of her tongue were, however, short-lived as Heather manoeuvred Melissa onto her back, legs open before inserting a thigh between Melissa’s legs; ready to rub cunts together and mix their juices.

Heather started slowly. Pussy grinding against pussy. Melissa caressed Heather’s thighs, her eyes closed while enjoying the pleasure. The passion increased slowly until Heather was rubbing her pussy hard along Melissa's slit, Melissa’s thigh held upright against Heather’s breast and her bottom rocking backwards and forwards, tribbing with such passion and energy. Between Heather’s moans, Gary’s hand circled her neck, twisting it in his direction for a passionate kiss. Leaving his wife just as quickly, he made his way to kiss Melissa.

Gary could see Melissa’s enjoyment from the actions of his wife and after the tongue-filled kiss, pulled away from her to whisper in her ear, “You don’t have permission to cum, pet.”

Gary then left Melissa to consider his words and once more kissed his wife while she rubbed pussies in a frantic attempt to climax once more. Melissa found it difficult to stop herself from cumming, but she managed it. She wasn’t about to disappoint either of them or her real Master.

“I love cunt, I absolutely love cunt,” Heather whispered into her husband's ear, loud enough for Melissa to moan out loud at the thought. Cunt was also something she had come to love too.

Heather groaned and held on tightly to Melissa’s leg as her orgasm ripped through her, letting out copious amounts of juices that gushed onto Melisssa’s cunt, soaking her in the process; the action nearly pushed Melissa over the edge. The bed underneath was sodden with their combined juices.

Melissa was thankful that Heather released her before she too, joined her in orgasmic bliss. It was a close call that left Melissa in a state of wanton abandonment. At that moment she would have fucked anyone or anything.

Only moments passed before Heather grabbed Melissa’s hand and marched her to the chair that Gary was sitting in. Heather instructed Melissa to lick and suck his large and full balls while she worked her mouth on his shaft. Melissa soon moved off his balls to join Heather in licking the whole length of Gary’s shaft.

“Sit on me and fuck me.” The words came from Gary’s mouth. Melissa smiled, and started to rise and get ready to impale herself on Gary’s cock, but soon realised that the words were not directed towards her when she saw Heather’s thighs straddle his dick. Heather sank on his rod aided by Melissa’s hand that guided his cock into her waiting cunt. Melissa watched as it stretched her juicy entrance.

“Eat me, pet,” the words this time came from Heather and were directed towards Melissa.

With only one hole left to eat, Melissa pushed her face against Heather’s anus and forced her tongue into the tight little opening. Melissa alternated between ass and balls as she licked both of them, helping them to reach their orgasms once more.

The orgiastic pounding that ensued had Heather ride her husband’s cock as if she was on fire from the tongue lashing of her pet and the prodding of her insides. Gary was in no better state with the rampant fucking he was receiving and the tongue lashing away at his testicles. His balls were sucked and released with loud popping sounds from Melissa’s mouth.

Melissa’s wet patch was screaming for attention and she was certain that there would be stains left on the carpet after the session ended.

The moans and groans from both Heather and Gary fueled Melissa’s own need to see them both climax. The fucking soon became too much for Melissa to do her job and help them. It was Gary that came up with the solution.

“Get on the bed Melissa, head over the edge,” the command from Gary had Melissa doing his bidding as a good pet should.

Melissa positioned herself as instructed, she saw Heather come up behind her and lower her pussy over her face with Gary quickly following behind. No sooner had Melissa dipped her tongue into the sweet velvet opening than Gary’s cock took over and filled his wife’s cunt. Melissa’s tongue diverted to her clit and she started to lick and suck on it as best she could.

The fuck was hard and fast and it was difficult for Melissa to keep her tongue in place with the frantic action that rocked the bed. Melissa’s tongue sampled just about everything, pussy, clit, balls and shaft as it slid in and out of Heather’s hole. Pussy juice trickled onto her mouth from above.

After a few hard, deep thrusts, it was evident that Gary was unloading the contents of his balls in Heather’s cunt as he held her hips tightly. Those juices were something that Melissa was hoping to receive, but both of them seemed to moan loudly as they came together. Melissa was quick to suck on the end of his cock as it slipped out of his wife’s cunt. She got a little taste of cum before he pushed his wife’s pussy down over Melissa’s face. The backward flood of sperm was a welcome intrusion into Melissa’s mouth.

Their combined juices tasted even better and as Melissa mauled Heather’s bum she could feel the woman grind her pussy onto her face, using her to extract another orgasm from her body in such a lewd way. Heather smiled as she knew that her climax would force more of the juices into Melissa’s mouth and she relished that thought.

Heather finally moved off Melissa and lay on the bed next to Gary, their kissing starting up once more. Melissa was ignored and yet desperate to have them touch her and bring her to orgasm; in her mind she was begging them to let her cum too, to join in their ecstasy. Eventually, Gary slid his hand over her pussy, touching her clit before allowing two fingers to glide over her glistening lips. Melissa fucked her cunt towards them in anticipation and urgency but it was not to be. Gary removed his hand and Melissa groaned in disappointment before rolling away from them.

Melissa’s urge backfired when Gary moved quickly and spanked Melissa’s bottom hard, though Gary found out when he dipped his fingers into her wet pussy that this was no punishment for Melissa.

Gary smiled at the way Melissa was beside herself, desperate to find her climax with them but it was not to be. Not that night. Towards the end of their evening, Gary held both women in his arms, one fully satisfied and the other desperate to be in the same state. He kissed them both before suggesting that it was time for Melissa to go home.

ooOoo

At close to ten-thirty that evening, Melissa stood with her back to the door, the cool evening air gripping her nipples firmly. She felt horny, unsatisfied and in need of an orgasm. The taxi driver looked back at her from the comfort of his cab.

Melissa nodded to him and got in the back seat. She nearly gave him her own address but corrected herself. In the end, she gave him an address that was a few blocks away from where she lived.

As soon as the taxi started into the countryside, Melissa shuffled into the centre of the taxi so that her body was between the two front seats. She leaned between them.

“I hope you like to watch because I’m so desperate right now,” she whispered before leaning back in the seat.

The taxi driver didn’t understand at first but soon cottoned on when he saw her pull the straps of her dress down over one arm and then the other. Her breasts sprung free and her prominent nipples eyeballed the driver. He was quick to adjust his mirror so that he could see what Melissa was about to do.

Melissa’s hand cupped her breasts and she started to squeeze them together. She pinched the nipples with the fingers of both hands and she whispered something inaudible to the driver. She moaned and groaned in the back seat hoping the driver was paying as much attention to her as he was on the road. They soon turned onto a lit-up dual carriageway which offered the taxi driver a much better view of her and less chance of crashing into hedges.

Melissa opened her thighs and pushed her dress under her bottom. She lifted the front of her dress and let a finger smooth over her sex before inserting it into her juiced-up pussy. She started to eyeball the driver but all she could see were furtive glances from his head; the mirror angled downwards onto her luscious sex.

Melissa circled her clitoris with her fingers and shuffled forward slightly. The driver immediately adjusted his mirror.

“I’m going to make myself cum,” she told him, “I hope you don’t mind.”

The driver shook his head and then told her it would be fine.

Melissa spread her legs further and hiked her feet up so that they were on the back of the headrests of both chairs. With her legs splayed wide, she looked like the slut she was. Her fingers pressed home and two of them entered her cunt.

“Fuck that feels good,” she uttered.

The driver nodded but Melissa was not watching his head acknowledge her actions. Fingers squeezed a nipple once more, and those of her other hand delved into her hot cunt. She raised her bottom from the seat and fucked her fingers while the driver watched her.

“That’s it, that’s it, I’m nearly there,” she shouted. “Fuck that’s it.”

Melissa let out a loud and low moan as her fingers shot in and out of her needy little hole. Her legs tensed as she pushed back from the front seats and her bum raised from the seat. Melissa shot her cum over her hand and onto the console between the two front seats, so strong and forceful was her first orgasm of the evening.

The driver was quick to swipe his fingers across her ejaculating juices and he quickly sucked them into his mouth as he drove.

It wasn't one orgasm. Melissa needed more than one and she never stopped fingering her pussy until she was quickly on the verge of another.

Suddenly the car pulled into a layby, the driver shuffled in his chair and pulled his cock out. The mutual masturbation session saw both of them ejaculate together with their moans driving the other person ever onward to their individual goals.

Finally, Melissa asked where they were and the taxi driver admitted that he had missed their turn-off when she came over the console, and it would be a few miles before they got back on track.

Melissa slowly pulled herself together and rearranged her clothes, all the while looking at the middle-aged driver in an attempt to determine what he was thinking but his glances in the mirror were quick and furtive; as if he was just checking that she hadn’t started fucking herself again.

Eventually, they pulled up outside the house number that Melissa had given him and she dug into her purse to pay for the ride. She half expected him to say that payment would not be necessary, but he didn’t do that. She grabbed her bag and exited the taxi but stepped closer to the driver's door.

“You do know that you could have just fucked me senseless when you stopped, don’t you?” she said, smiling at him.

He nodded. “I guess I could have,” he replied. “Maybe I’m too much of a professional.”

“Shame,” she said letting her head fall to one side, “because my ass was crying out for some cock,” Melissa winked at him and started to walk towards the door of the house. The taxi driver sped away and that’s when Melissa stopped, turned and headed for her own house. It would only be a short walk.

Melissa smiled to herself as she walked into her home. With no spunk in her pussy or ass, she was free to do what she wanted and what she wanted was to get a hard cock inside her.

Melissa undressed, crawled under the bedclothes and between the legs of her husband and sucked on the developing cock that was twisting and turning between his thighs. Not long to go now, she thought.

At that precise moment, the Fetlife website was being populated with another piece of Melissa’s sexual jigsaw of what she liked to get up to. The likes were flowing in.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments