Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Penny of Secrets - 03/04

"Enjoy three times: the first time."

6
0 Comments 0
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"Penny's roommate finds out about weekend homework."

-03: Jenna-

Two more weeks in, Dr. Johnson had given me homework; and not the type that could be written up and submitted at the end of the week.  He had wrapped it in a little gift box after an uneventful Friday session; I hid it in my bag until I was alone in my dorm room.  The box sat in front of me on my bed, open.  A small, baby blue bullet vibrator nested inside the box in tissue paper, with only a short note on the back of his business card:

Enjoy three times. -Dr. J

Three times?  Did that mean I had to use it all weekend?  For how long?  How did it even work?

I felt dizzy from the wave of additional questions I had and my professor was already gone for the weekend.  I could feel my anxiety in the pit of my stomach as I picked up the vibrator, trying to find any sort of instructions on it.  All I could find was the power button.  He hadn’t mentioned masturbation yet; he still regularly just used the leather straps to tie me down to the rigid chair, making observations, asking me questions about how I felt and if I wanted more.

Two days ago he tried to put a cloth blindfold on me and I had a panic attack.

Not one that could easily settle–it was a full-blown panic attack and he had to untie me, and I needed to grab my emergency medication from my bag.  He moved on quickly from the idea of blindfolding me, waving it off as a standard test of my limits.

Apparently, I have a preference for watching what is being done to me.

“Are you googling how to use a vibrator?”

My thoughts had deafened my senses of the outside world and I nearly fell off my desk chair when my roommate posed the question.  “JESUS–you scared the shit out of me–”

Jenna took a respective step back, but sat on my bed and took the vibrator from the box.  “Ooooh, where’d you get this?  This looks fun!”

My cheeks burned red and I shifted uncomfortably on my chair.  “I thought you were gone for the weekend,” I mumbled awkwardly.

“Was this a gift?  Oh my god–I heard that this prof was a perv.”

“Jenna–”

I moved from my chair to the bed, grabbing the vibrator and the note from Jenna’s hands.  Jenna was grinning in a way I had never seen before.  “So you’re a slut?”

“What?!  No!” My cheeks burned more as I struggled to close up the box with the items inside.

Jenna and I only met as roommates, but when in close quarters, it’s easy to become confidants.  Jenna was an honest, extroverted party girl with a boyfriend.  And she loved to tease me about my ‘lack of experience’, whatever that was supposed to mean.

I guess googling ‘how to masturbate’ is what she meant by it.

“So?  What’s going on with Professor Perv?” Jenna interrupted my thoughts again, the crude comment making me flinch.

“Please don’t call him that.  Makes me feel… icky.”

Jenna scoffed.  “He’s the icky one.”

She took the box from my lap and opened it again.  “So, do you really not know how to use this?”

I exhaled a sigh of defeat.  “I don’t know, Jenna.  I’m apparently way out of my depth and it’s freaking me out.  He’s been trying to help me relax or something but I just feel more and more… Freaked out.”

“Has he had sex with you?”

“No–no.”

“So why the vibrator toy?”

“I guess… he wants me to play with myself…  Give myself release because I’m just so tense?  I don’t know.  You saw his note–it’s vague as hell.”

“Sounds like he wants you to masturbate with it three times.”

I frowned, shifting uncomfortably on my bed.  “Well, when you put it that way…”

The way Jenna looked at me was making me squirm.  Something in her smile that gave the insight that she knew I didn’t know what I was doing…

And that she was going to help me.

She pressed the power button of the vibrator and I could hear the very faint buzzing noise.

“Do you trust me?  As your roommate and close, personal friend?” she asked, her voice changed to a quiet, supportive tone.

“I…  I guess?”

The smile Jenna had on her lips seemed trusting, but also… devilish.

“Then let me help.”

--

-PS-

A little aside: no, I was not a virgin.  I had a boyfriend in high school: he broke my hymen with his fingers in senior year, and we had what could technically be called sex during prom weekend.  By that, I mean we made out for a few minutes before he put on a condom, thrusted inside me for fifteen seconds, then fell onto the bed beside me, satisfied and accomplished.

I was left with the concern that that was all sex was.

My parents never talked to me about sex or anything regarding being a teenager with hormones.  In hindsight, I have a feeling they literally only had sex once and that was to conceive me.  If I ever tried to broach the subject, both would shift uncomfortably in their seats and tell me that the conversation was inappropriate for that moment in time.

LolaBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LolaBrown

It didn’t matter what time I tried to ask a question.  I was always rejected.  So I learned a little bit from the few girlfriends I had in high school, and thought I had learned from my boyfriend.

College was proving that I was more than just naïve when it came to this, and my body for that matter.

But I digress.

--

-04: Jenna-

“Nope, nope–”

I quickly jumped out of bed, almost tripping on my jeans that had been tossed haplessly onto the floor.  Jenna had just barely touched the vibrator between my legs when I freaked out.  Jenna sat back on my bed, sighing in exasperation.

“I didn’t even touch you with it.”

“This is just–too weird,” I stumble over my words, taking a shaky, panicked breath.

“Penny, chill for a second.”

Jenna just sat on my bed, calmly watching me.  “You’ve managed to work with the professor to this point, what’s going on?”

“I–I don’t know,” I let out a defeated whimper as I sat on the bed again.  “He says I’m too much in my head…  That I need to let go of control in order to be myself.”

Jenna scrunched her nose in a frown.  “That… What?”

I let out a loud sigh, falling back so I was lying on the mattress, my legs still dangling over the edge of the bed, feet on the ground.  “He…  He’s been tying me up to a chair.  Telling me that with every rope that he uses, he takes a piece of my control.  And it just… It just feels so good.”

I stared up at the ceiling, but I could hear the devilish smile in Jenna’s voice.  “So you’re kinky,” she underlined.  “Who would’ve thought?  Straight-laced Penny is a bondage girl!”

I sat up quickly, glaring at Jenna.  “You have to swear that this is between us.  And leave for the weekend already so that I can figure this shit out…”

“Oh, hell no,” she replied.  “I’m not going anywhere this weekend.  I want to take your orgasm flower–”

“This isn’t the first time I’ve–”

“I want to take your toy flower, then.”

“That’s not a thing.”

“Penny, I will stuff a pair of panties in your mouth if you keep arguing.”

I fell silent, my cheeks burning red at the thought.  Jenna let out a small, excited squeal.  “Oh my god, YOU WANT THAT!”

“Will you be quiet?!” I hissed, glaring at her again.

“No,” Jenna retorted with a grin.  “It’s time to get you to have fun and explore this kinky side of you that will probably turn you into the best you ever.”

“That–that makes no–”

Jenna had pulled out the drawer under my bed that held my delicates, and before I could finish my sentence, she stuffed one of my clean panties into my mouth.  I quickly tried to reach up to take them out of my mouth, but she slapped my hands away sharply.

“Do not.  Touch.  Or else I’m taking away your shirt as well.”

I fell silent, staring wide-eyed at Jenna.  I was dumbstruck, to say the least.  Jenna stood from my bed and hopped over to her nightstand, turning around with a pair of handcuffs.  “What?  Jared and I have a little kinky time sometimes too,” she answered my quizzical look.

I tried to say something in response, but the panties in my mouth garbled my words and my hands reached up to take them out again.  In retaliation for my efforts, Jenna pushed me hard so I was lying on my back on the bed again; a cuff clasped tightly to my left hand.  We wrestled awkwardly as she moved the top half of my body to my headboard, putting the free cuff through the slat of my headboard before fighting to put the cuff securely around my right wrist.

My back arched as I realized I was trapped, trying once more to argue with panties muffling my words.  I wanted to say stop, that I wasn’t ready…

But my body was saying otherwise.  Unconsciously, I had spread my legs slightly, but Jenna seemed interested in getting a few other things sorted, first.  As I squirmed against the cuffs, she had taken the belt from my cotton bathrobe and returned to my bed, wrapping it twice around my head and over my mouth to secure the panties in their place.

“Are you going to kick me if I use the vibrator?” she asked once she knotted the ends of the bathrobe belt together.

I tried to shrug.  I was new to the whole experience and I felt like I could barely breathe with this gag.  I tried to say something again, but my words were garbled even more than before she had secured the panties in my mouth.  Jenna looked around impatiently but then she climbed onto my bed with me again, resting her knees on my inner thighs.

“This will have to do,” she mumbled to herself.

The vibrator was turned on and I tried to struggle again, tried to plead with her to stop.

When Jenna touched the vibrator to my panty-covered clit, it felt at first like an electric shock.  My entire body tensed in defense and I let out a muffled shriek that probably sounded louder in my own head than outside.  She didn’t pull it away; instead, she held it in place, letting me feel the vibration through my panties.  The shocking feeling slowly turned sensual as I squirmed in my bed.  I looked down at where Jenna’s hand held the vibrator before I closed my eyes.

A moan escaped my gagged mouth.

Published 
Written by ropedin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors