Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Consolation, Part 2

62
12 Comments 12
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words

That's how things were for about a month. Almost every night together we kissed and made out, felt each other up, and so on. Eventually, we were comfortable enough to go completely topless, but our lips never ventured lower than our necks. Our hands, however, had free reign, except for that most precious of places, between the legs. Only her thigh went between my legs, and only mine went between hers. Nobody knew about it except for us. I don't know about Katie, but I found myself checking other girls out more and more, and started to think that I might actually be bisexual.

Nothing more happened between us, though, until the weekend after Steve dumped me. I was spending the night at Katie's again but got there late because of my job at a movie theater. They left the front door unlocked for me, and I noticed that all the lights downstairs were off except for the one in her dad's office, which shone through the door that was only open a crack.

I softly made my way upstairs and quietly rapped on the doorframe of Katie's room as I entered. She was already ready for bed, wearing just a light gray tank top and pink panties. She was sitting on the floor, watching the TV in her room. She turned it off and greeted me. She knew how devastated I was by the breakup and told me she got us some ice cream to drown our sorrows in. That perked me up. But first, I needed to get out of my popcorn-smelling clothes.

Katie watched me as I stripped down to my underwear. It wasn't the same feeling as when we'd get undressed in front of each other before, but it was now a comfortable feeling. Our love for each other outweighed any insecurity about judgement or anything.

As I reached behind my back to unhook my bra, Katie quipped, "What kind of bonehead dumps a hottie like you?"

That made me smile as I discarded my bra by the overnight bag I had brought.

"Well, aren't you sweet?" I stepped over to her and leaned over to kiss her forehead. She took the opportunity to playfully swat my hanging left boob. I stood back upright, a little flummoxed.

Katie laughed. "You brat!"

I pounced on her then, and we rolled around on the floor, half wrestling and half making out.

"Wait, wait, wait," she cried. "Ice cream first!"

"Yes. Ice cream. Definitely."

"I'll get it after I pee," she said as she got up.

"It's cool," I told her. "I got it." I pulled my t-shirt out of my bag and slipped it on.

She nodded. "Grab some drinks, too."

I quietly made my way back downstairs to the kitchen, flipping the light on. I dug two spoons out of the drawer and set them on the counter. I opened the fridge and looked around. I needed drinks that I could take up with everything else without spilling, so I grabbed two cans of Diet 7-Up and put them next to the spoons. Their freezer was a drawer at the bottom of the fridge, so I opened that up and bent over as I looked for the ice cream. Katie had gone all out. I found a tub of cookie dough and another of mint chocolate chip, my two favorites at the time.

"You know, Kristen," a masculine voice behind me said. I jerked up, squeaking in surprise clutching the ice cream tubs to my chest, and turned around. Katie's dad, Mr. Banks, was in the doorway with an empty whisky glass in his hand. I could see the open office door behind him. With the kitchen light on, I hadn't noticed the door open. Seeing that it was just him, I relaxed a little. He gestured at me with the hand holding the glass, one finger more or less pointing at me.

"Girls should be a little more careful traipsing around like that."

The fright faded, but was replaced with sudden insecurity as I realized what I was wearing. I was suddenly quite concerned with the length of my t-shirt. My back was to him and I was bending over the freezer drawer, after all. I suddenly wondered how long he was watching before he spoke up.

I stammered as I replied. "I was just getting some ice cream." I held up the tubs as if they were some kind of exonerating evidence before placing them on the counter with everything else. Some defiant part of me spoke up. "And I'm not just a girl."

I stood there as he looked at me. Looking around nervously, I kicked the freezer drawer closed. I noticed his eyes lower and I glanced down briefly. I quickly looked back up, refusing to acknowledge what we'd both obviously seen. My nipples were clearly hard beneath my baby blue tee. I told myself it was because I'd just been holding ice cream to my chest. Part of me wondered if it was because I was excited.

I'd always found Mr. Banks attractive, and even fantasized about him a time or two after the divorce. I'd never spent any time with him without Katie around, though.

"No, I suppose you're right. You're not just a girl anymore." He started walking toward me. He was still in his slacks and dress shirt, but his tie was long gone and his shirt was mostly unbuttoned, revealing a plain white tee underneath. My breath was shaking as he got closer.

"I hear you're no longer with that boyfriend of yours." He was speaking quietly, but intensely.

"No, we broke up."

"Shame." I backed away as he neared, but almost immediately hit the counter behind me. "Some guys don't know how good they have it."

I was stunned. Was he hitting on me? He was standing right in front of me now, as close as he could without us actually touching at all. I'd never realized how much taller than me he was. He looked down at me as I looked up at him. My breath was trembling. I heard him set his glass on the counter next to me. I had no idea what was happening. I had no idea what I wanted to happen! I was trapped between Mr. Banks and the counter. Part of me was screaming in fear that I was in danger, that he might grab me or kiss me or do something else. Another part of me was screaming in delight that he might grab me or kiss me or do something else!

JenyCuteTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JenyCuteTS

He raised his hand, moving it up the side of my body without touching, just about an inch away. He kept looking down at me as his hand opened the cabinet above my head. He pulled out a liquor bottle and opened it. He glanced away from me as he poured some into his glass. He closed it up again and set it back into the cabinet. He took a sip as he looked at me. It seemed we stood like that for several minutes, but it couldn't have been more than a few seconds.

"Good night, little girl." It was more of a growl than actual words. He turned and walked back to his office with his drink, closing the door behind him.

As soon as the office door closed, the tension left my body and I slumped against the counter. I might not have been sure at the beginning, but there was no doubt at the end that I was incredibly turned on! I slid a hand into my panties, and sure enough, found myself hot and wet. I roughly grabbed everything I'd come down for and scurried back up the stairs.

"About time," Katie snarked as dumped everything on the bed. I quickly turned back and closed the door. "I was about to come looking."

I couldn't find words to reply.

"I see you brought up both flavors." She offered me a spoon. "Which do you want to start with?"

I stepped forward, pushed her gently back onto the bed and climbed on top of her. She started to say something else, but my lips on hers silenced her. It had been a while since I felt this kind of sexual need. It had only happened a few times when I was dating Steve, actually. But I needed release, and I needed it right away.

Katie could sense the difference right away. Making out with her had been fun and erotic, and led to several masturbatory sessions for me (and I assumed for her, too), but this was no longer about fun and exploration. This was about orgasm.

My hand was under her top and I was pinching and tugging at her nipple, which quickly hardened. Her bare leg lifted between mine and pressed against me. I unconsciously started grinding myself against her thigh. Her hands on my shoulders pushed me back and I sat up on my knees. I quickly slipped my shirt off and tossed it aside.

"Kristen." Hearing my name pulled me back to my senses a little bit. Katie was cradling my face with one of her hands. "Kristen," she said again. "What is this?"

I tried to respond. "I... I just need... I need..."

Katie nodded and sat up. She kissed me softly and gently. "Okay," she whispered.

And just like that, the intensity came back, for both of us this time. While we kissed, she lifted off her top. Almost immediately, she was lying back on the bed and we were entwined. Both of us were naked except for our panties. I was grinding my crotch against her thigh again, and had mine pressed against her so she could do the same. We were both letting out little gasps of delight, but I didn't really moan until Katie suddenly shifted and began kissing my nipple. It started as several kisses with occasional licks, but it wasn't long before she latched on and began sucking.

We'd talked all about our boyfriends and sexual experiences, so she knew how much I liked that. We both knew exactly what the other liked, and we put that knowledge to good use.

If Katie was the first to explore new territory by letting her lips drop below the neckline, I wasn't going to be outdone. My hand slid inside her panties and found her wet pussy. It was her turn to moan as I slid my fingers up and down along her slit. She only waited a few seconds before pushing her panties down and off, and then tried to do the same to mine. I only got one foot free. My panties stayed looped around my other ankle, but we didn't care. We were like mirror images pressed together. Lips against lips, one hand each on the other's tit, the other hand furiously working away between legs.

"Okay," she said between pleasurable gasps. She rolled us over so that she was on top. "Okay," she said again.

Before I could figure out what she meant, she slid down my body. I leaned my head back as she tentatively licked at my pussy. Soon, she was really going to town, and quickly brought me to orgasm. I remember wondering how she could be so good and know exactly what to do to me. I remember later, when it was her turn, realizing that between being a woman myself, I also had all her stories of what she liked to inform me.

With one orgasm each, we collapsed on the bed, holding each other. Every now and then, we'd kiss softly. Mostly we just stared in each other's eyes. "So," she finally said, "what do you wanna do now?"

We both giggled.

I gasped and my eyes went wide. Katie looked at me expectantly. "Ice cream!"

We both giggled again. Within moments, we were both sitting naked on the bed, each with our own tub of partially melted ice cream, smiling and laughing as we ate.

I never told Katie that it was her dad who got me so horny that first night. It didn't seem so important as time went on. Katie had her own knack for turning me on.

Through the rest of high school, Katie and I continued fooling around as we had before this night. Every now and then, we'd cut loose and really pleasure each other. We were both still certain that we wanted to continue to date guys, but now we had this special little thing between us.

Published 
Written by KristenO
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments