Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First and Last - Pt. 2

"The conclusion of Gabe and Jess's story; for now, at least."

52
10 Comments 10
2.7k Views 2.7k
5.5k words 5.5k words

While our lips were otherwise engaged, Jess’s fingers had begun to tug at my clothes. I awkwardly stood, still locked at the lips, and helped her hands along. As my shorts and underwear slid down, she finally broke away with a gasp, then a giggle; not exactly the reaction a guy is hoping for. I gave her a look, but she wasn’t paying attention to my face anymore.

Another little giggle slipped from her lips; she finally realized how inappropriate that might seem and briefly glanced upward with an abashed expression. “Sorry. It’s…” Her eyes fixed on the long, thick shaft only inches from her face. “I- I’ve never seen one before. In person. It’s so different from what I expected.” One hesitant finger reached out to touch it; I flexed just as she made contact, and she jumped back, laughing. “Asshole!”

I cupped her cheek and Jessica looked up at me once more, a happy grin on her face. “Forgive me?” She nodded and reached out again, touching the tip. Her fingers swirled over the precum that leaked from my slit, and I let out a short breath. She glanced up, concerned, but my smile told her everything was just fine.

Something new laid behind her eyes then, an understanding that almost all girls eventually gain: the power that a woman has over a man who desires her. She’d had a taste of this, I’m sure; a girl as lovely as she had to know what it was like to have boys and men alike unable to keep their eyes off of her, that uncomfortable but enticing soft power. This was different, though. A man she loved stood before her, hard and waiting. She could turn me down, of course. She could let me do what I wished with her, too, abdicating that power. She did neither. 

Instead, her new, wiser eyes fixed on mine as dexterous fingers slid to the base and encircled the shaft. She moved them up and down, stroking with almost painful slowness, watching my expression. Another hand joined the first, alternating between stroking and teasing the glans. “Does it feel good?” She knew it did. It wasn’t really a question. It was an affirmation of her new, growing power.

“Yes- ah, Jesus, Jess. It feels great.”

With a little chuckle, she said, “Then I hope this feels amazing.” Jessica leaned forward, tongue flicking out at the slit, tasting me for the first time as I’d tasted her only minutes before. And, like my first taste of her, she found it was nowhere near enough. Her lips locked around my glans, sucking as I moaned her name; another chuckle at my reaction drew more moans.

She took as much as she could in; that wasn’t very much, if I’m honest. I wouldn’t have expected it, but then I hadn’t expected any of this when I drove to the rec center that morning. When I placed a hand on her head, she paused for a moment but then continued purring as I directed her with both gentle pressure and the escalating pleasure in my voice. “Oh, fuck, Jess. Oh fuck, right there. So- ah! God, baby, it’s so good.”

It had been a while since I’d been with anyone, and I knew I wouldn’t last much longer. I wanted to; God, the way she looked up at me every so often as she sucked and licked and stroked felt like heaven. But my orgasm approached quickly, and I needed to warn her. “Jess, I’m gonna- fuck, baby, I’m gonna cum, you need to–!”

She didn’t hesitate. Her hands sped up, the suction became more intense, and her head bobbed up and down along the shaft, working to take me a little deeper in each time. Jessica's lack of experience was more than made up for by a wish to please and a willingness to learn. I rewarded that eagerness with a long, loud groan and pulse after pulse of cum in her mouth.

Jessica coughed and choked; enthusiasm was one thing, but experience was another. She looked up at me, saliva and spend dribbling from her lips and eyes tearing up. “I- cough Jesus, Gabe!” Another cough, then a laugh. “Trying to drown me?”

“I’m sorry! I didn’t–”

She kissed the tip of my dick once more. “Don’t. I’m a big girl. I wanted to know.” Jess licked her lips experimentally. “I’m not sure what Gina was complaining about. The taste isn’t bad, just different.” She made a strange face and laughed. “Texture’s weird, though.” 

I realized I was the only one of us still wearing any clothes. As she cleaned her face with her discarded shirt, mine came off over my head. She ran her hands over my six-pack, humming approvingly. “God, Gabe. I feel like I’m dreaming. I can’t believe you’re here with me.”

“Should I pinch you?”

She laughed again, that sweet, silvery sound I was growing to love more and more. “No. If it’s a dream, I don’t want to wake up.”

I knelt down and scooped her up into my arms, like a groom carrying his bride across the threshold. Her arms wrapped around my neck. “Well, just in case you are dreaming, I should probably take you to bed.” 

Her head nestled against my shoulder, and I felt a small nod, along with a tiny, “Yes. Please. I need you.” Fuck, is there anything sexier a girl can say to a guy?

I carried her up the stairs and to her room. There had been so many changes since the last time I’d been inside it. Only a few traces of the girl I’d helped through her pain remained inside: Mr. Snuffles, her stuffed elephant; a poster of a boy band that was still borderline-acceptable at her age; and a small souvenir I’d brought her from my trip to New York. That felt somehow as important as her request; no matter how angry she’d been at our last parting, a gift from me still retained a place of prominence in her life.

Jessica saw where my gaze had rested and looked up at me. “I love you, Gabe. That didn’t change just because I got my feelings hurt.” 

I kissed her softly as we crossed the floor to her bed, then laid her down on it. Long blonde hair fanned out across her pillow like a halo. Jessica opened her arms to me as I knelt between her legs, an angel, welcoming me into her embrace. My brow furrowed as reality elbowed its way in. “Ah, do you have any condoms?”

Jess shook her head. “I’m on the pill. Have been since I turned sixteen.” Her teeth worried at her lower lip. “Are you… You’re safe? Clean?” I nodded. “Then I don’t want to use one. I… This is my first time. It’s with someone I love, and I want to feel everything. Is that alright?”

I almost laughed. “Alright? It’s perfect. I actually haven’t, ah, done that before.”

“Really?” The notion seemed to excite her.

“Yeah. Just…” I shrugged. “I guess I just never trusted a girl enough to take the chance.” I edged forward, moving the head of my cock perilously close to her virgin entrance. “But I trust you. I–” It was true, and I needed to say it. “I love you, Jess. Like you love me, like… It’s more than just caring about you. It’s too early for anything else, but–”

One soft hand caressing my cheek broke my train of thought. “Oh, Gabe. That’s–” A serene, beatific smile. “I get to be your first, too, in a way. I can’t tell you how happy that makes me.” The hand trailed down my chest, then stomach, to reach between us. She took me in hand and placed my glans at her labia, then said, “Please. Please, Gabe. I need to feel you inside me. I want you to be the one that takes my– Oh!”

A nudge was all it took to interrupt her, just the gentlest pressure on her lips parting them. Her brow furrowed as mine had before, her expression a blend of desire, anticipation, worry, and reassurance. She wanted this, and she wanted to make sure, regardless of whatever else happened, that I could see that. God, how could I not love her?

I shifted further, finding the expected impediment. This was my first time with a virgin; another first, although she didn’t need to know that. I wanted to make her feel at ease. I pushed forward slowly, stretching her open, trying to be gentle; all for naught, though. The thin piece of flesh gave way, and she cried out. Tears collected at the corner of her eyes, trickling down onto her pillow. Part of me hated myself for hurting her; but I also felt a primal, animal sort of pride at claiming her as mine.

Our motion ceased until she nodded, lips tight with a thin smile. Jessica gasped as I pushed forward once more, then moaned as she took me further and further inside. Her hands spread across my chest, and I stopped, but then she shook her head and moved them to my hips, pulling at me. “M- more. Please!”

Her halo twisted about, golden hair flying wildly across her pillow as I opened her up inch by inch. I had not quite bottomed out in her when she gasped, “H- How much more?”

“Almost there. You’re doing- nnf- doing so good, Jess.” Sweat beaded on my forehead and dripped onto her chest. I opened my mouth to speak again, but before I could, she pulled my hips hard, impaling herself fully on me with a cry both triumphant and mournful. 

I lost my balance, falling forward with palms on either side of her head. She looked up at me, mouth opening and closing, finally stuttering, “Pl- Please. Please!” That spelled the end of my resolve.

Her body writhed under me as I withdrew from her for the first time, a quiet whine the only sound she made. I tried to be gentle; God knows I did. But she didn’t. Couldn’t. It was too new for her, too much and not enough all at once. As she had let me guide her head with my hand, I let her guide my hips with hers. But as guides, her hands on my hips had only the simplest of directions: more, faster, and now.

I gave her what she wanted.

Moans of pleasure mixed with pained noises at first, but the latter soon disappeared. Once they did, Jess called out with the same sweet tones she had when my tongue had probed the places my cock did now. “Oh, Gabe! God, Gabe, God, I love you! It’s so–! AH! So good! I- I- ah ah AH!” My lover’s no longer virginal pussy clenched around me, and her body’s motion shifted from writhing to thrashing as she came with a loud, keening wail.

I should have been more gentle, but the way this beautiful girl–no, not a girl, a woman now–responded to me spurred me on. If she had shown any sign of pain or distress, I’d like to think I could have stopped, but I can’t say for certain. Regardless, my hips thrust faster and faster, heedlessly harder into her as I felt the tightening in my balls. 

Jessica pulled me down on top of her and wrapped her legs around me; I was her first, but man and woman had joined like this since prehistory. I heard her moan and whimper and beg in my ear, felt my mate’s breasts pressing against my chest, tasted the sweat on the skin of her neck. She gave herself to me, and I gave her everything I could in return, claiming her womb with my seed.

We laid together, panting, my body pinning hers to the mattress. Jess kissed me hungrily, happily, fervently, and I returned that fervent devotion. When she paused to draw a breath, I chuckled, “I thought you wanted me to be slow and gentle your first time?”

With a laugh, she nibbled on her bottom lip. “I thought I did, too! But I couldn’t stop myself when you started, well, fucking me, and–” I began to stiffen inside her once more at her casual use of the word ‘fuck,’ and she tilted her hips almost unconsciously to show how welcome this return was. “– Oh! Jesus, Gabe, are you ready again?”

By way of acknowledgment, I inched ever so slightly from her tightness, then back again, this time with the tenderness she had previously requested. “Are you?” She nodded vigorously. “I suppose I could try slow and gentle this time, if you–” Soft lips found mine, sharp nails dug into my hips, and I failed once more to give my lover what she purportedly wanted. Failed a couple more times, actually.

We laid in each other’s arms afterward, talking about everything we’d missed in each other's lives in the past three years. We discussed her move to college–I, of course, volunteered to help–about our folks, about her major. 

The only thing we danced around was the subject of “us.” I had already come to a decision as to what I wanted “us” to be, but I didn’t want to pressure her either way; I think she was in the same boat. Regardless, I knew what we were for at least this weekend, and I wanted to make the whole experience wonderful for her, so we stuck to surface topics.

Eventually, our voices grew quieter, and the pauses between sentences grew longer. She fell asleep first, but I wasn’t far behind, spooning behind my lover with one arm holding her to my body. I kissed her hair and softly said, “I love you, Jess,” before nodding off.

Upon waking in the middle of the night, I found myself disoriented, trying to recall what had led to an unfamiliar bed, an unfamiliar room, and–most importantly–an unfamiliar body lying next to mine. Then I remembered my Friday and smiled: the rec center, Jess, her revelation and request, my enthusiastic assent. She remembered too, apparently, from the way she ground against me and softly moaned. 

I kissed her shoulder, and she sighed. “Jess?” No response; well, not from her, at least. I was responding, my growing hardness nestling between her tight cheeks. That left me with a quandary: I didn’t want to take advantage of her, but I really, really wanted to take advantage of her. I kissed her neck again, and said louder, “Jess, baby.” Still no response.

My hand had moved to her breast as we slept; I wondered if that had been the cause of her nighttime excitement. As I gently squeezed, she moaned louder, softly calling out, “Gabe…”

“I’m here, sweetheart.” 

Jessica turned her head towards me, and I raised up to look at her. Her drowsy smile and half-opened eyes matched the sleepy whisper. “I thought you were a dream.” She opened her mouth as we kissed, tongue flicking across my lips. I felt her hips shift, pulling away from me, then her hand, tipping my cock down to rest between her thighs as she moved back again. I was already hard, but the feeling of her labia parting, sliding up and down the top of my shaft as she began to grind again, had me ready to break rocks.

Diamond_Sanz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Diamond_Sanz

When she moved her hand once more, rubbing the glans before placing it at her entrance, I let her take the lead. She winced slightly as I entered her this time, and I made to stop; she broke our kiss and whined, “Nooo!” when I did, then held onto my hip to stop me. “Want it. Want you.” I nodded, kissed her neck, and steadily slid my full length inside. “Oh God! Oh, oh Gabe, I need you!”

This time, I gave her the tender, unhurried lovemaking that she’d first requested. Jessica languidly moved against me as she gave herself to me for the fourth time that night, luxuriating in the subtler sensations that our shared need had previously denied her. Her free hand roamed up and down my body, sometimes clutching at my flank, others reaching behind my head to tangle fingers in my hair as we kissed. 

My lover's voice voice–when her lips were unoccupied–took on a less needful tone than in our first couplings. Instead, her words turned towards sweet affirmations of affection, devotion, love. “I- ah, Gabe, I- I need you. Need- oh! Need this. Love you, God, I love you, please don’t–” My lips silenced her for a moment, but only just. I needed to speak, too.

“I love you, Jessica. Not gonna leave again. I promise. I’m yours, for as long as you’ll have me.” 

She choked out a single, happy syllable. “Yours!”

My teeth nipped at her neck. “Mine.” 


I don’t know if it was my words, the love bite, or simple biology, but she shuddered as her hips gyrated faster. “Mine. All mine, Gabe! Show me!” 

I slid a hand down Jessica’s body, between her legs, and stroked her clit as my thrusts turned erratic. She cried out at the new sensation, her hand covering mine as she begged for release; we found it together, my seed spilling into her in pulses of heat as her exquisite pussy fluttered around me.

I held her close as she quivered with aftershocks, kissing her neck and shoulders in between heaving breaths. When I shifted, almost dislodging my softening cock from her, Jess whispered, “Stay.” And so I did.

In the morning, I found that she had rolled away and lay face down next to me. Jessica snored loudly, which made me chuckle; it had been a big day for both of us. A quick glance at the clock showed it was almost ten. Ordinarily, I didn’t let myself sleep that late, but I figured I could make an exception.

As I watched Jess sleep, I reflected on this strange turn of events. Never in a million years had I expected to wake up next to the girl I’d coached years before. I felt a sudden stab of guilt; eventually, we’d–I’d–have to talk to her mom about this. I wondered how Sara would respond. Would she think I was a creep? Give her blessing? Maybe even be jealous? I’d just have to cross that bridge when I got to it.

First, though, my stomach told me I needed to get my lazy ass out of bed. When I stood, Jess sleepily grumbled, “Five more minutes.” I laughed and kissed her shoulder, startling her into wakefulness. “Gabe? Oh, shit!”

“Good morning to you, too.”

With a bashful grin, she said, “I mean, ah, ‘good morning.’” That dazzling smile returned. “Jesus. More than a good morning. Great morning.” We kissed, just a quick, playful peck on the lips. “Why are you getting out of bed?”

“I thought I might cook my girlfriend some breakfast.”

Her eyes lit up. It had been one thing to pledge ourselves to each other in the heat of passion and the middle of the night, but now I had affirmed that pledge in the bright sunlight of a new day. She pulled me down on top of her and left no question as to her own thoughts on the matter.

It was almost noon before we finally made our way out of the bed. Jessica groaned as she stood and shuffled gingerly towards her dresser. 

“Your ankle still hurting?”

“Some.” Jess turned her head to look at me with a wry grin. “But that’s not why I’m having trouble walking.”

I returned it. “So, I guess that means you don’t want to shower together?”

She considered it for a moment, then chuckled. “Tempting, but probably not a good idea. You go shower first. I’m going to scrounge us up some food.”

I made sure Jess got down the stairs safely and grabbed my duffel, then went to shower in the guest bathroom. As I cleaned myself, I considered what we’d do when we got to college: who to introduce her to first, what kinds of places she’d like to go, how to make sure we actually passed our courses given the heady new relationship energy that buzzed between us. 

In my musings, I almost missed the door opening. Without looking back, I chuckled, “Decide to wash my back after all?”

“Not today.” Oh fuck. Oh fuck, Sara! I wheeled around and almost slipped on the wet tile; I had planned to cover myself with my hands, but they went to the walls instead as I tried to keep my footing. “Long time no see, Gabriel.” Jessica’s mom–my former and first lover–stood there, gorgeous as ever, with folded arms and a stern look on her face.

“Ah, Sara, I–”

“Can it! Finish up, get dressed, and come out.” She turned on her heel and angrily stalked out of the room.

I showered as quickly as I could; making her wait wouldn’t fix anything. I’d face the music, and Jess and I would just have to figure out where to go from there. We were all adults. I was confident we’d work it out.

That confidence took a hit when I made my way down the hall. Both women sat at the kitchen table. Jessica furtively glanced up at me, looking more like the uncertain girl I’d first met years before than the self-assured young woman that I’d reconnected with at the rec center the day before. Sara sat next to her with the same grim expression and hostile body language she’d confronted me within the shower. “Sit.” Her tone matched her manner.

I took a chair opposite them. Sara let us twist in the wind for a few moments, then said, “So. I come home from a trip early to help my daughter pack for college, and I find her well-fucked and you in my guest shower. Anyone want to explain that? Well?!” Jessica and I both spoke at the same time, our words overlapping into jumbled nonsense. “Stop!” She glared at me. “You first, Gabriel. I thought you were better than this.”

“Sara, I promise that I didn’t mean for this to happen.”

She scoffed and rolled her eyes. “Oh, please. You’re a guy. You saw a pretty young innocent thing, and you wanted her. God, it must have been such a thrill for you; you got to bang me and then seduce my daughter.” Leaning forward, enraged, Jessica’s mother started to really light into me. “Where do you get off–”

“Stop it! He didn’t do anything wrong, Mom!” Sara’s head snapped around to look at her daughter. The fire I’d seen in Jess the day before had returned. “He didn’t seduce me. I seduced him!”

“Pumpkin, no. I know you like him and you were hurt when–” 

“No, Mom! I did this! I learned he was at the rec center, I went there to see him, I asked him to bring me home, and I dressed like a slut! I wanted him to fuck me!” Sara’s eyes went wide at this casual use of profanity from her ‘pretty young innocent thing.’ She started to speak, but Jess ran right over her. “Gabe tried to talk me out of it. He tried to resist. He did everything but pat me on the head and tell me to go away, but you know what? He also treated me like a goddamned adult!”

My girlfriend snarled, “And you know what else? It was great! Gabe is fucking amazing. He pampered me like a princess, made me feel loved and cared for, and got me off so many times I thought my head was going to explode! I want more, and when we go to college, I’m going to be in his bed every damned night!” Sara’s mouth hung open, and tears welled up in the corners of her eyes. “And another thing–”

“Jess.” She looked at me. “Babe. That’s enough.” Her lips compressed into a thin, angry line, but she nodded once. I turned to her mom. “Sara, she’s telling the truth. I didn’t plan on any of this. But…” I sighed. “But the truth is, I care about Jessica, and...”

I chuckled without meaning to. “You’re right. She is pretty. Beautiful. And I am just a guy. It’s not that, though.” Taking Jess’s hand, I continued, “She’s amazing. I mean, you know that. You’ve watched her grow up and know how great she is. And I want to find out everything I’ve missed out on by not getting to know her for the last three years.”

Jessica smiled at me encouragingly, and I continued. “As to… well, to you and me, it was on my mind, yeah. But it was less a thrill and more a worry. I don’t want to hurt either of you. But I do really want to be with Jessica, and I’m sorry if that upsets you.”

Sighing, I said, “Jess, I love you.” Sara took in a quick, sharp breath. “I want to see where this goes, and I hope it goes a long way. But I don’t want to get between you and your mom. I can’t do that to you two. So we have got to sort this out first, okay?” She nodded, irritated but acquiescent.

Sara looked between the two of us, brow furrowed. She started to speak several times before regaining her composure. “Gabe, I need to talk to my daughter. Can you see yourself out?” Jessica looked like she was going to explode. “No, not… I just want to talk, Pumpkin. Just us. Please?” Her daughter slowly nodded, clearly not entirely convinced.

I pushed my chair away from the table and stood. “Jess. Call me, okay? We need to work out when I’ll be helping you move into your dorm room.” Sara started; good. She needed to understand that, while I didn’t want to come between them, I still intended to be with her daughter.

Jessica picked up on the subtext. “Of course, sweetheart. I’ll talk to you later.”

I didn’t hear from her until the next day, and it was a text instead of a call.

Mom and I talked. All good. Going to spend time with her this week, but I’ll call later.

Okay. Glad to hear it. I paused, then appended, I love you.

Her response was a string of hearts as long as my arm.

The next Friday, we drove in separate cars, stopping once on the four-hour journey for gas. Jess and I kept it relatively platonic during that break, but Sara watched us with a strange expression on her face anyway. We hadn’t had a chance to really talk about how things shook out there, but I’d have to let my curiosity wait a little longer.

Her dorm room was on the fourth floor, and the elevators were constantly busy. Once we were down to the smaller loads, I told Jess and Sara to spend a little more time together while I took the stairs for the last few. Jess’s ankle was mostly better, but there was no need to aggravate it. Beyond that, I wanted to avoid being in the same room with Sara for too long until I had a better lay of the land.

That plan lasted right until I had dropped off the last load. Sara kissed Jess on the cheek and gave her a big hug, then turned to me and asked, “Will you walk me out?” Jess shot me an encouraging smile, but I still felt like a man going to the gallows as we headed for the stairs.

We didn’t talk on the way to her car; I don’t know if she was still deciding what to say or just letting me stew for a bit longer. Regardless, when we got there, she turned and looked up at me; the resemblance was quite remarkable. Her playful grin really highlighted it. “So. My daughter, huh?”

“Sara–”

She shook her head. “It’s okay. I get it. Jess and I talked for a long time about… well, about a lot of things. You’re never really ready for…” She wiped a tear from the corner of her eye. “For your little girl growing up. And with what her dad did… I just wanted to protect her. But I can’t, can I?”

Sara brushed my cheek. “You can, though. I raised her right; I know that. And I know–even if I was pissed at the time–that you’re a good guy. No, a good man. And so I can protect her by getting out of my own damned way.” 

I hadn't expected that at all, and the look of shock on my face brought a big laugh out of her. “Gabe…” She sighed. “I was angry, yes. And, if I’m honest, a little jealous. It’s bad enough when your friend wants to date your old flame, but your daughter? For God’s sake, I’m amazed I didn’t chase you out of the house with an axe.

"But I ended it with you for a reason: you were too young for me, and too immature. And, you know, I didn’t want to rob the cradle.” Sara rolled her eyes theatrically, laughing as she did. “Or at least not get caught doing it.

“And you’re perfect for her. You are. So be perfect for her, okay? Or at least do the best you can. She’s in love with you; you know that, right? Not just ‘love’ like a friend or an FWB, but really, really head over heels.”

“I know.”

“And you?”

I took a moment to weigh my words. “I think so. Or, at least, that’s the way it’s headed, and if I’m not there yet, I will be soon. But I don’t want her to… I want to make sure she makes the right choice for herself, too, not just the one that keeps her with me because she’s always had a crush on me. You know?”

Her sad smile surprised me. “I do. That’s exactly what I meant; you’ll protect her, since I can’t be here to do it. But for what it’s worth? I don’t think that’s what this is. She’s in love with you because you’re easy to fall in love with. I almost did.”

That rocked me back on my heels. “What?”

The sadness mostly disappeared, replaced with a look of… wisdom? Acceptance? It’s strange to realize you’re not as far along as a person as you’d like to believe. Whatever mix of emotions she displayed was one I could only guess at, because I’d not yet experienced them.

“Yeah. That was just another reason to end it, on top of a lot of other good ones. But I could see the man you were starting to become, that you’re still becoming, and that guy? God. It’s no wonder a girl could fall in love with him. I’d tell you not to break her heart, but you won’t, will you? I don’t think you have it in you. So instead, I’ll say, 'Make her happy.' Okay?”

I nodded solemnly. “I promise.” She kissed me on the cheek, then turned to open her door. “Sara…” My first love–although I’d never admitted it to anyone and never would–looked over her shoulder at me. “Are you? Happy, I mean?”

She broke out into a big, beaming grin. “I am. I really am. I’m seeing a great guy now, and I think he’s going to pop the question. Hopefully, you’ll get to meet him at Thanksgiving.”

I held her door for her as she got in. “I can’t wait.” Then I closed it, waved goodbye to her departing car, and walked back to Jessica’s dorm and to my future.

Published 
Written by NoTalentHack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments