Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In The Morning Light

"- ""You’ve never had morning sex before?" I shake my head as the ability to speak is momentarily out of order. It’s as if this information makes her playful..." -"

41
10 Comments 10
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"All my stories are the property of me/the writer, unless I permit you to republish them. English is not my first language, but I hope you enjoy, nonetheless :) I'd love to hear about your experience in the comments! Xxx M."

I wake up as the sunbeams in through the white curtains. I feel the good feeling in my body instantly. Yesterday was probably the best day of my life.

I’ve been seeing this woman, Jane, for about three months. Not only am I the luckiest man on the planet to have a beautiful woman like Jane look my way, but I’m also lucky because she is the sweetest, most caring, and most intelligent woman I know.

Yesterday we had a lovely, home-cooked dinner at her place. I had especially been looking forward to the day because we had agreed that I would stay the night, enabling us to enjoy a bottle of wine or two.

Somewhere beneath the “don’t drink and drive” I think we both were finding an excuse to spend the night together.

It’s another thing that makes Jane so special in my eyes. We didn’t have a careless hook-up, we waited. We have gotten to know each other and gotten close. Finding that unique emotional bond.

Don’t get me wrong, we have had many evenings on hers or my sofa, making out like teenagers, grinding against each other. But last night was the first time we had sex, and it was absolutely mind-blowing.

As the images of her on top of me flash before my eyes, the bobbling feeling shoots straight to my groin and to my already full-on erection. It brings attention to the fact that I’m lying on my stomach. My cock protests over the tight space between it and the bed, and I roll onto my side.

Then I hear Jane shift behind me. Her body rolls over and her fingers run up over my back as she mumbles a blissful ‘good morning’. I turn my head, turning my body slightly towards her. Through the morning haze, I see a cute smile on her lips, and her dark, curly hair is a tangled mess of cuteness.

As I take in the heavenly sight next to me, my cock stirs awake anew with a longing for her. Embarrassed, I roll back onto my side, away from her. She seems a little puzzled by my move, but I try to save face by reaching a hand back and pulling her arm around me.

Luckily, she snuggles up to me without any questions. Her fingers trace caressing circles on my chest, sending a wake-up call to the butterflies in my stomach. Her soft and warm kisses trailing across the top of my back distract me as her hand glides down over my chest and stomach.

But as it gets close to the waistband of my boxer briefs, I grab her wrist with a small yelp.

“I-I don’t think I’m in a very presentable state,” I mumble, embarrassed.

I feel her move, and she rests her chin on the slope where my neck becomes shoulder.

“I think you’re precisely in the state I want you to be.”

Her tickling and seductive voice travels in through my ear, waking up my brain and sending delicious thrills down through my body. She signals to continue, but doesn’t do so before I willingly let go of her wrist. A few tingling kisses along my neck make me surrender quickly.

As her fingers continue down south, something about it feels different. As if my cock needs to wake up as well. Satisfying stretch and yawn included. Even before her hand dives into my boxer briefs, the sensation has grown bigger than I have ever experienced before. My entire body is buzzing with jittering electricity and my skin is burning where she touches me.

Her fingers reach around my cock with extreme delicacy, but it feels like a powerful impact, making me gasp for air and hold onto the pillow for ground control. As she slowly strokes me, I involuntarily gasp simultaneously as a loud groan rumbles from my throat.

Pleasure forces my head back against her shoulder and she isn’t late to use the opportunity to trail soft, warm kisses along my neck, making my toes curl. My legs stretch, muscles flex and my hand around the corner of the pillow twists it in knots. This is what I imagine it feels like to be touched after years without that sort of affection.

“Breathe deep,” her alluring voice sounds in my ear as I gasp for air. “Relax your body.”

“Everything is so... sensitive!” I exclaim breathlessly.

I feel her smile against my neck and the tip of her tongue trail along my jawline and she kisses me on the soft spot below the ear.

“It’s an estrogen and testosterone thing,” she trails unimportant. “You’ve never had morning sex before?”

I shake my head as the ability to speak is momentarily out of order. It’s as if this information makes her playful and her hand moves more tantalizing and teasingly seductive. She only pauses shortly to push my boxer briefs down and I fumble to kick them off.

MistressKiitty1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistressKiitty1

It’s a sensory overload as I’m exposed completely to her touch. Her hands and lips are sending violent currents through my body, making it squirm and tremble. I’m in the palm of her hand and it feels beyond this world.

I pant heavily, moans rolling off my tongue as I try desperately to relax as instructed. My hands are clawing at the mattress, and I can feel the smile on her lips as she kisses my neck. My entire body convulses, and I cry out with pleasure.

Her fingers tighten around my cock simultaneously as her teeth pinch the slope of my neck. My cock and entire groin are screaming and I’m nearly drowning in arousal. A sort of primitive greediness washes over me, wanting one thing only. To fuck. To fuck her now.

I turn over without warning, grabbing her wrist and with surprising smoothness I get on top of her, simultaneously pushing her onto her back. I trap her arm above her head, entangling my fingers with hers. She sports a small smile, as she bites down on her lip awaiting my next move.

She looks incredibly beautiful in the soft morning light. Only the flushed cheeks and faint-red lips reveal what lies beneath.

I press my knee against hers, spreading her legs beneath me. Opening her. I trace my fingers up the inside of her thigh, feeling her muscles tense. Her lips part breathlessly, and her eyes darken. As I press my lips to hers, her fingers tighten around mine and she pulls hungrily at my lips.

Pushing the midnight blue chemise up around her hips, I part her pussy lips with a finger and trail down between her warm folds until I find her wetness. Her relieved, shaky moan vibrates against my lips. The moment I slide two fingers inside her, her lips are torn from mine with a gasp, and her back arches off the bed.

I know instantly that she feels the same intensity for everything as I do. I thrust my fingers inside her, and she moans again. She is warm and tight and wet, and I want her so fucking much. I thrust into her again, taking her moans into my mouth.

I press my palm to her clit, pushing down, pushing around. The moans escape her with each breath, and she writhes beneath me. Her fingers between mine claw at the back of my hand, while her other hand is pulling at my body. Everything from her screams urgency and it fits me perfectly.

Catching her lips with mine, immediately demanding access to her mouth, I guide my cock to her entrance, and with very little thought to caution I push inside her. She gasps as her nails dig into my back and her knees press in around my sides.

My free hand grip around the back of her neck, keeping her lips to mine, keeping her mouth within the reach of my tongue. I only allow slight room for the moans I yank from her mouth as I roll my hips, thrusting deep into her.

Despite muffled, her pleasure sounds become my pleasure, keeping me aiming for another and another. The louder the moan, the harder I thrust, and the harder I thrust the more she cries out.

Fuck! She starts meeting every thrust, matching my rhythm. I feel the onset unexpectedly, but with the sensitivity at a maximum. I can’t do much about it. She senses my climb, and her legs press around me harder, and I feel her pussy tighten around my cock.

My hand shoots from her neck down to her left thigh and my fingers dig into her soft flesh. The onset’s climb is almost aggressive. When I think it can’t get more intense, it does.

“Ah fuck! I-I’m... I'm gonna cum!” I exclaim in a gasp.

Her only response is to grab my back firmly and make my hips slam against her harder and faster. I come undone in a soul-sending release. I slam into her with a loud groan, my back rolling to an arch as my lips hold on to hers.

Finally, my body relaxes, and I try to find my breathing. I let go of her hand above her head, needing both arms to keep me elevated, as everything that I am starts to tremble. She motions for me to just lie down in her arms.

“No, I don’t wanna crush you,” I mutter out of breath.

She dismisses me with a shush and reaches around me, pushing at my arms. I give in. I snuggle up to her neck, her arms reaching around me, cradling my head. Her legs wrap around me, and we just lie there in each other’s embrace. What a perfect start to the day.

Published 
Written by Miiitch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments