Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shopping

100
76 Comments 76
42.7k Views 42.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: New Experiences

I really needed to go shopping, there was no way I could keep putting it off. I definitely needed some new clothes for the summer but the fact is - and I know it surprises many people - I really hate shopping. However, as it was a beautiful morning, I took the plunge and decided I might as well get it done early and then enjoy the rest of my day.

 

 

So, I jumped in the shower and completed my routine of shaving my legs, under my arms, and my pussy. I always keep her nice and smooth. My boyfriend doesn't like any hair on my “cute puffy pussy,” as he calls it. After shaving, I took the sponge and washed myself: arms, legs, body and running my hands down my tummy. I just couldn't stop there!

 

This morning for some reason I woke up really horny. I knew I didn't have time to play around but I still ran my hand between my legs and enjoyed my smooth pussy. I loved the way it felt right after I shaved. I rubbed myself for a while, teasing and getting her puffy and moist. Then I abruptly stopped. Sometimes I enjoy keeping myself on edge.

 

I left the shower and began to dry off, running the towel over my legs and up over my tummy. I patted my pussy dry and wrapped the towel around my wet hair before I began to apply body lotion. I became very aware of my hands caressing my body as I rubbed in the lotion. Damn, why was I so horny this morning? But, if I wanted to enjoy my day, I needed to get this shopping done. So I stopped teasing myself and went to find something to wear.

 

I was a warm day with the sun shining. I decided I would go casual as I wasn't out to impress anyone. I reached in my drawer and pulled out a pair of little jean shorts, and a cute T-shirt. I wanted something easy to get on and off as I would be trying on clothes. I also got a lace bra and a matching thong.

 

I put on the clothes and looked into the mirror. My 34C breasts were showing nicely under my shirt, a bit of cleavage on display. I chuckled to myself. You’re so bad Tammy! I turned, still examining myself in the floor-length mirror, and my round ass looked just fine in my little shorts. “This is gonna be a good day,” I muttered, nodding in approval at my reflection.

 

After applying a bit of make up and fixing my blonde, spiky hair, I was ready to go. I grabbed my purse and out the door I went.

 

In my car, I turned on the radio on and opened the sun roof and headed towards the mall. Gosh, I really don't like the mall, but I was hoping to get in, get what I needed, and get out as quickly as possible.

 

Parking was always the pits! But I found a place to park not too far away, closed my sunroof, picked up my purse and into the mall I went. I was on a mission: in and out quickly. Did I tell you, I really, really hate shopping?

 

Walking through the mall, my cute ass swaying, I headed directly for the store I wanted and went straight in, no distractions, and started looking through the racks of clothes.

 

"Excuse me, can I help you?"

 

I turned to see a blonde standing there. She was really kind of cute, long hair with really pretty smile, big blue eyes and a cute figure. I thought she had to be young, probably around twenty or twenty-one. Who knows, maybe younger?

 

Anyway, I politely said, “No thanks,” and continued looking through the racks.

 

“If I can help, please let me know,” I heard her say.

 

I turned smiled and quickly said, “Okay.”

 

I found a couple items I liked and pulled them from the rack and walked towards the dressing rooms. I asked the assistant there if I could try them on and she led me to a vacant room.

 

"Let me know if you need anything."

 

'Thank you,” I said, shutting the door.

 

I removed my shirt and shorts, took a sundress from its hanger and slid it over my body. It fit well, showing my cleavage and slender legs. I took it off and got the next dress. This had a zipper in the back and I tried several times to get the zipper up. No good! I stood there looking at this dress. I really liked it, but I couldn't tell whether it was suitable till I got the zipper closed. And did I need that struggle? Perhaps it was just me being in too much of a hurry.

 

Anyway, I opened the door to see if I could get some help. I saw the cute sales girl and waved to get her attention.

 

"Can I help you?”

 

"Yes, please. Seems I can't get this zipper up."

 

The young girl walked into my dressing room and easily pulled up the zipper. As she did, I was watching her in the mirror. What was it about this girl? I’m not attracted to woman but I could not stop admiring her.

 

“There,” she said, “want to try it yourself now?”

 

I reached behind me and now I easily slid the zipper up and down. Crazy!

 

“Thanks,” I said. “It seems fine now.”

 

I looked at my reflection the mirror and caught her looking at me. I regained my concentration and examined the dress. It did fit well and I thought it would be fine for an evening out. A cute black number, the sort you can wear just about anywhere. Add some pearls and heels and you look a million dollars.

 

I looked back at the young girl and asked if the store sold shoes.

 

"Yes, what size are you? And what style are you looking for?"

 

"A size seven, black with a four-inch heel, please."

 

She hurried out of the dressing room. I was admiring the dress when there was a knock at the door. I opened it and went to take the box from the young assistant.

 

"Please let me,” she said.

 

She knelt down and slowly slid a shoe onto my foot. There was something quite erotic about the way she slid it on. What in the world are you thinking, Tammy. She slowly eased on the second shoe.

 

I adjusted the dress and turned back to the mirror. It was perfect. And so was she! She handed me a set of white pearls and I slid them over my head. The dress fit my body, displaying my breasts and round ass.

 

"It looks great on you. The dress was made for you." She smiled, looking into my eyes.

 

"Umm, thank you,” I stammered.

 

What was wrong with me? Why was I so attracted to this young girl? What on earth was happening? I am not attracted to woman.

 

“I think that’s it,” I said, looking one last time at my reflection.

 

Smartly, the young blonde stepped behind me and slowly undid the dress. I felt her fingers on my back as she slid the zipper down. My body shivered. I looked up and saw her looking at me. I was frozen on the spot. Couldn’t move.

 

Her hands went up to my shoulders and slid the dress down and off, leaving it pooled around my feet. She was standing so close behind me, I could feel her breath on my neck.

 

LoveOfUrLife_DanaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LoveOfUrLife_DanaTS

I stepped out of the dress. She reached down to pick it up and slid a hand, along with the dress, up the back of my legs. It had to be a mistake. I stepped away from her, not sure what was happening.

 

"Let me get your shoes,” she said, smiling. But this time it was different. It was a sexy, seductive smile.

 

I lifted my foot and she slowly removed the shoe and then the other. I knew I had to dress and get out of the store. But, before I could get on my shorts and shirt, this young girl was standing in front of me, looking at me, her hands moving up and down my body, my sides, my hips. I stood absolutely still. Rooted to the spot.

 

My body was reacting to her. No, it can't be! I am straight. But my nipples were hardening, my pussy was becoming moist. What was happening to me?

 

Her hands continued to slide up and down my body. She licked her lips, and I watched her tongue move across her lips. Gosh, she was so damn sexy. She must have known she was driving me crazy. She locked the door of the dressing room.

 

Kneeling down in front of me, her fingers slid up and down my already wet slit. My thong was soaked. She pulled it to one side and a finger eased along my slit ,opening my puffy, swollen lips. Looking up at me, she moved her mouth towards my pussy and her tongue suddenly lapped around my mound and down my slit. She did not touch my clit.

 

Oh my, if she does that, I will scream.

 

Again, I snapped back to reality. What was I doing? What was I allowing this young girl to do? But I couldn't stop her. Having already brought myself to the edge this morning, I was so horny I couldn't stop her. What’s more, I didn’t want to stop her!

 

A hand moved between my legs, parting my thighs. My pussy was there to be taken by her and there was nothing I could do. I wanted her: my first girl, the first woman ever to touch me. At that moment, I wanted her so bad.

 

Her mouth formed over my clit, her fingers slipped inside me. She began to push her fingers in deep, fucking my pussy. I was so hungry for her. She pulled my hood back and started to suck my clit. She knew exactly what to do. My legs were becoming weak. I was so close to cumming.

 

She sucked harder, her fingers pushing deeper into my velvet tunnel. My muscles began to contract, I was close, and she knew it. She sucked even harder on my clit, fingers working in my cunt. With her free hand, she fondled my breasts, kneading them, pinching and pulling on my nipples until I couldn't take any more.

 

I exploded on her face. My juices ran into her mouth. She licked and lapped me clean and then sucked her fingers dry. Standing, she kissed me. I tasted my sex on her lips and her tongue as she pushed it into my mouth. Her eyes stared into mine.

 

"The dressed looked lovely on you,” she said softly. I blinked as she added, “I do hope you’re gonna buy it,” and she opened the door and walked out, leaving me standing there.

 

I was stunned but I pulled myself together and dressed. I was still in shock as I collected the two dresses and shoes. Then I stopped. What to do? Do I just leave? Do I buy them? Oh my, what do I do?

 

I walked in a daze to the cash register. Thank goodness another assistant was there. I paid for the clothes and walked towards the exit. The young girl came running up to me.

 

“Excuse me,” she said, smiling. “You forgot your receipt."

 

I took it from her without even looking at it and, without saying anything, I simply left. I couldn't understand what had just happened. I got to the car, threw the bag in the back seat… and sat there.

 

"What the hell just happened?” I said out loud.

 

I didn't even finish shopping. I just wanted to get home.

 

I drove to home, grabbed the bag from the car, ran into the house and shut the door. I plopped down on the couch and started going over what had happened at the store. What was this girl thinking? How dare she do something like that to me? I should call the store and complain.

 

I laughed. Right Tammy, what’re you gonna tell them? You let a young beautiful girl suck your pussy and she made you cum. Now you want to complain. Well, hell Tammy, what are you thinking? You let it happen!

 

I picked up the bag and went to hang up the two dresses in the bedroom. When I removed the dresses from the bag, the receipt came with them. When the young blonde had given it to me, I’d shoved it down in the bag.

 

Picking up the receipt to see what I’d actually paid, I went to place it on my dresser and realized there was some writing on the back of it.

 

Shelby 757-665-1927 Hope you give me a call. Enjoyed this morning.

 

What the hell! This girl actually thinks I will call her. No way!

 

I hung up the dresses, put away the shoes and decided I needed another shower. I wanted to wash this girl off me. I removed my T-shirt and bra, slid down my shorts and thong, which was soaked, and turned on the shower and stepped in.

 

I soaped the sponge really good and started washing. As my hand went between my legs, my mind drifted back to the dressing room and the young girl. Dropping the sponge, I put fingers inside my pussy. I needed to cum again. I simply could not get this girl out of my head.

 

I slowly and sensuously worked my fingers in and out. I shut my eyes and imagined the girl’s beautiful face, her cute figure and warm smile. Her fingers were going in and out of my wet needy pussy.

 

“Shelby," I whispered.

 

Keeping my eyes closed, I massaged my breasts with one hand while probing deep into my pussy with the fingers of the other hand. But I needed more than fingers. I reached for the glass dildo sitting on the side of the tub and used it to furiously ravish my swollen, wet pussy.

 

All the time, I saw her smiling face, imagined she was finger-fucking me. In and out, faster, I needed to cum… faster… yes… oh, yes… yessssss.

 

I withdrew the dildo and brought it to my mouth and sucked, licking up my juices. That sparked thoughts of my taste on Shelby's lips and, immediately, I wondered what her pussy would taste like.

 

Oh Tammy, stop it!

 

I shook my head and tried to think about anything but the young blonde as I washed the toy, put it back on the side of the tub and got out. I dried off and went to the bedroom to put on one of my boyfriend’s T-shirts that he leaves with me.

 

I pulled it over my head and, as I fluffed up my damp hair, my gaze fell on the slip of paper I’d left on the dresser. Shelby!

 

I picked up the receipt with trembling fingers. “Hope you give me a call.” I read her number, sat on the edge of the bed and slowly shook my head, a smile creasing my face. Perhaps I could get to like shopping! Oh my, what’s happening to me?

 

I reached for the telephone…

 

 

Published 
Written by Simplicity
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments