Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer of Firsts - Chapter 2 - First Blowjob

68
14 Comments 14
13.3k Views 13.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words

My neighbor and I walked to and from school every day for weeks with the exception of the days I had track and field practice. He was a bit of a nerd but very sweet. The more I got to know him the more attractive he became. I found myself thinking about him while I masturbated. My fantasy of him was heightened by seeing him doing yard work with his shirt off. He was thin and cut and, as the summer carried on his tan was becoming well formed.

The first time I could tell he wanted me was when I caught him peering out his window watching me sunbath in my bikini top and jean shorts. We made eye contact and he waved awkwardly before disappearing into the background. I was so turned on seeing him eyeballing me, that I decided I needed some alone time.

I climbed into the shower to rinse off. I used the detachable shower head to wash the sweat and tan lotion off my body. I found myself holding the shower head over my clit allowing the spray to stimulate me. The thought of my neighbor sweating in the sun; his muscles pulled tight as he raked up leaves and cut grass turned me on. As I grew close to my climax I bit down on my washcloth moaning into it. I nearly slipped and fell as I came. That night I decided I was going to make a move on my neighbor.

The next day was my final track meet so on the walk to school I asked my neighbor to come and watch. He graciously agreed and said he would see me out there. The day went by fairly quickly. I changed into my gym clothes and headed out to the meet to sign for my events. I waved to my neighbor as I passed the bleachers.

I ran my events all the while hearing my neighbor whoop and holler from the stands. When the track meet finally concluded I made my way to the locker room to change back into my tank top and shorts. Once I had changed I head out to meet up with my neighbor to start our trip home.

“Hey, you looked good out there,” my neighbor said waving as he approached.

“Why thank you,” I said, half bowing.

“I must say, you have some damn nice legs,” he said glancing down.

“Thank you for noticing, I don’t run track for nothing,” I replied.

“So, I’m sorry about staring at you through the window yesterday. I wasn’t being a perv or anything,” he said, looking serious.

“It’s okay, I hope you liked the view,” I said smiling.

“I most certainly did. I couldn’t help myself I was closing the shades because of the glare on my computer screen, and there you were looking all hot and stuff,” he said smiling.

“I can’t say I don’t check you out, when you’re outside looking all hot and stuff,” I said back looking him up and down.

“Liar,” he said, glancing down at me from the corner of his eye.

“Hey whatever, don’t believe me,” I said shrugging.

“You want to come over and hang out? My dad is working late tonight,” my neighbor asked as we approached our houses.

“I would love to,” I replied, naughty thoughts running through my brain.

He entered his house and he directed me to his room. He sat down on the office chair he had pushed under his computer desk. He spun it around to face the center of his room. I sat cross legged on the floor in the middle of his bedroom my jean shorts pulled tight against my thighs. We began to talk about what we were going to do this summer when school got out.

He kept staring down my tank top and rubbing his crotch complaining of an itch. I think he was just trying to adjust his erection or simply couldn’t help himself from rubbing it. He got so hard that the tip crept up a little through the waist band of his shorts.

I teased him about it. “Is your little friend trying to peek and check me out?" He got all flush faced. He pulled his shirt down to cover the incriminating escapee.

I giggled, “Why don't you let him take a look?" His eyes widened and began to dart around the room nervously. It was obvious that he didn’t know what to do with himself. I leaned up on to my knees and approached him, reaching forward I pulled at the front of his shorts causing his dick to pop out.

"What the fuck?" he said, trying to pull himself back.

“Just trying to help him out,” I told him.

He chuckled nervously and said, "Yeah right."

I made him pull it out again; convincing him I just wanted to see him hard. I explained that I had never seen a dick in person and I really wanted to. He of course gave in and pulled his shorts down around his knees. He was sitting there with his cock at full attention. I reached up slowly, my finger tips passed through some of the hair on his balls before reaching the base of his cock.

His cock pressed into his stomach as I ran my fingers along the length of his shaft. The skin on his cock felt soft and thin, about three quarters of the way up it turned from a light tan to a beige-pink color. I found a wanting growing inside me. My palm pressed against his shaft as my fingers reached the tip. He let out a low moan, immediately slumped back, his eyes rolled up into his head. His reaction to my touch made me smile. The feeling of control was very arousing, as was evident by the intense heat I felt in my panties.

I wrapped my hand around his cock gently and slowly started to stroke it. His cock was firm yet malleable and gave off so much heat it felt like I held a hot beverage. Staring at his circumcised cock made my mouth water. I felt a growing compulsion to stick it in my mouth. I had seen the hungry excitement of the women in porn as they were sucking cock. Thinking about that image caused me to lick my lips, wanting it even more. His body was twitching as he watched me stroke his cock. His mouth hung open slightly as sweat began to bead on his forehead.

Looking up at him I asked, “Are you okay?”

“Yes, it just feels really good. Would it weird you out if I took my shorts off?” he asked.

“Of course not,” I said, smiling.

When he stood up to take his shorts off I didn’t move back in time and his cock smacked me in the face very unexpectedly.

“Aaaah!” I said, pulling my face away and laughing.

“Are you okay?” he asked laughing.

“I’m okay,” I said still laughing as he sat down.

“Do you want to stop?” he asked looking concerned.

“I’m good. I was just caught off guard,” I replied, reaching up to grip his cock.

I resumed stroking his hard cock. The serious look on his face immediately returned. His arms dropped to either side of the chair as I stroked faster. Watching his dick poke out of my fist as I jacked him off made my pussy begin to pour with moisture. No longer able to contain myself I leaned in and gently licked the tip of his dick.

"Oh fuck that is awesome!" he exclaimed.

I grinned, my tongue trapped between my teeth. I slid my tongue up and down the exposed portion of his shaft and head sticking out from the top of my fist like it was a lollypop. I watched him convulse each time my tongue reached the tip. My other hand cupped his balls, gently massaging them. They felt like moist soft fruit covered in long course hair, they seemed to melt in my hand as I caressed them.

"You are sooo cool," he said.

I firmly gripped the base of his cock as I continued to lick him exploring the full length of his shaft. My pussy was now drenched with my own juices as my excitement grew. I finally got up the courage and wrapped my mouth around the head of his cock. He let out a loud moan as his cock stiffened a bit more; his balls tightened in my hand. I quickly slid off the head of his cock.

"Oh my god! I think I was totally about to cum," he said, with heavy breath.

"I'm not ready for you to do that just yet. I’m still having fun," I told him.

"It’s cool. I like the feeling, have all the fun you want," he told me.

I decided to let him cool off a bit. Holding his cock in one hand I leaned down further stretching out my tongue till the tip of it met with his hairy balls. I pushed in further my tongue now pressed fully against his sack as I began to lick them. They tasted salty and smelled heavily of sweat, which didn't grab me as the most pleasant thing in the world.

Although the smell and taste was a little unpleasant I was still super horny which pushed me to continue exploring them. I flicked and slid my tongue all over his sack watching him roll his head back and moan from the sensation. He gazed down at me in wonder as I worked his equipment.

He got brave and asked if I would take my shirt off so he could see my tits. I pulled my tank top off over my head then unclasped my bra, my tits immediately exploded out. He licked his lips and stroked his cock as he stared lustfully down at my tits. Once my bra was out of the way he reached down and hesitated for a moment, making eye contact with me.

"It’s cool, if you wanna touch them," I said, nodding.

He fondled my one of my breasts while stroking himself. I took his cock out of his hand and started stroking it. He reached down, his other hand now free, and started to massage my breasts with an intense look on his face. I turned my face upward and started kissing him. I could feel him lose concentration on the kissing every time my hand reached the head of his cock.

He finally let go of my breasts and lean back and asked, "Do you think you could do some more mouth stuff?"

"Sure, I liked it," I said.

I leaned back down and licked the head of his cock in slow circles, while massaging his balls. I slid my lips over his cock, feeling his balls tighten yet again. I pulled my mouth off his cock, scared that he was going to cum in my mouth. His leg muscles relaxed.

"Fuck, every time you do that I almost cum," he said, with an intense look on his face. I smiled up at him.

I was enjoying the satisfaction of seeing how easy it was to bring him to the brink. I continued to try a few more times. Each time his cock swelled, I pulled off. I could tell he was getting impatient and eager, but he was too worried that I would stop if he said anything about it.

After few more attempts he finally asked, “Do you think you could see how far you could take my cock in your mouth?"

“Sure,” I said, brimming with confidence I could feel the hunger for his cock growing as my confidence increased.

I opened my mouth wide and lowered it down over his cock trying not to make contact until I had it about as far as I felt comfortable with, which was about 3-31/2 inches. I closed my mouth in around him. He immediately convulsed his hips started pumping involuntarily. I slid my mouth up and down in rhythm. I felt him swell and his balls tighten.

He murmured, “Please let me cum this time?”

I complied by forcing myself down further as far as I could go. His cock began to pump hot thick cum into my mouth. I choked a bit at first but then instinctively began to swallow it. He moaned loudly, his chest convulsing wildly as he came. His cum was bitter and salty, but with each swallow it became more tolerable.

I continued to suck and slide my mouth on his cock. He started pulling away and pushing on my head asking me to please stop. His softened sticky wet cock dropped out of my mouth as I slid off of him. He sat there with his eyes closed smiling. I rolled my tongue around in my mouth I could still taste his cum, despite having swallowed it all. I knew at that moment I wanted more lots more.

“Did you have a good time?” I asked, as I wiped the spit off my face with my shirt.

“Fuck yeah, that was sooo awesome. Wish you would have done that a long time ago. You are sooo cool. Do you think we can do this again sometime?" he replied.

I smiled, "Hells ya, but only if you get me something to drink. All I can taste is cum."

KattyLuu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KattyLuu

Published 
Written by HeatherHeathen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments