Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Babysitter - Part Two

"“This is my first time, I'm a virgin”"

128
14 Comments 14
11.1k Views 11.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words

As I stood there in the bathtub, I could see her staring at me through a steamy vanity mirror. Had she been there, watching me the whole time? I grabbed my towel and stepped out of the tub.

“Hi Ashley,” I said.

“Hi,” she shyly replied.

“Do you like what you see?” I asked. She nodded her head in acceptance.

I motioned for her to come closer and as she stepped into the bathroom, I noticed that her shirt was lifted up, showing off her very athletic eighteen-year-old body, and she had unbuttoned and unzipped down her jeans. Our eyes locked for a few seconds before I reached out and pulled her to me. At the same time, my towel dropped to the floor connecting my naked body to hers.

She brought her lips to mine and we slowly started to kiss. I could feel my cock getting harder with each caress of her tongue against mine. We ended our embrace and took a step back. What had just happened?

While her eyes screamed, Come fuck me. I want you now!

I broke the silence and asked again, "Do you like what you see?"

I could tell that she was in awe at the sight of my now erect cock because she looked down at it for quite some time.

"Yes, I do!" she said innocently as she nodded and turned a slight shade of red.

I reached my hand out to bring her back closer to me.

"How long had you been watching me during my shower?" I asked.

"Since you have been showering with your bedroom door open, I have been taking every opportunity I could. I just never had the courage to stay before today,” she explained.

“I started to play with myself while you were undressing and then got scared so I went back out to the living room until I heard the water shut off."

Time must have slipped away from me for a few moments because all I could think of is her sitting on my couch with her legs spread, petting that nice pussy. Slowly rubbing her clit, maybe slipping a finger inside that tight possibly virgin pussy. In the midst of my daydreaming, she had come even closer to me, laid her hand on my chest, and slid it down to my stomach where she stopped.

I reached out and lifted up her shirt exposing two of the best breasts I have ever seen. Although engulfed in a bra, they were a lot bigger than they looked in the tight shirts that she always wore. Once I reached the shirt over her head, she finished taking it off. She reached back and undid her bra. Her breasts did not move at all, they stood straight and firm like they were made from concrete. She leaned in and started to kiss me again and I could feel those warm firm breasts on my chest and the tip of my cock was pressing against the opening of her slit that was covered by her lace panties and jeans. I slid her jeans down to the floor and she stepped out of them, leaving her panties on.

Our kiss became longer and more intense as she could feel my stiff cock pushing against her panties. She quickly broke our kiss like she was having second thoughts and said something that I will never forget.

"I am a virgin. My boyfriend and I have not ventured into sex yet. We have talked about it and he has played with my pussy but I have not done anything to him."

I asked her if she was sure that this was what she wanted to do and she said, "YES! I have been waiting for this to happen but like I said earlier I was scared."

"There is nothing to be scared about," I reassured her as I reached out and placed my fingers in the waistband of her panties and attempted to pull them down. She reached down and gripped my wrist as if to try and stop me for a second. She looked into my eyes, let loose her grip on my wrists, and aided me in taking down her panties.

EmilyDuncan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyDuncan

She reached out and grabbed a hold of my cock and started stroking it. I was loving every second of this and it was making me want to cum right away. We softly embraced again and then she started to kiss my neck and worked her way down my chest until she made it to my cock. It was then that she lifted her head up and asked me…

"Can you teach me how to suck your cock?" What was I going to do, say No?

"Yes!" I practically screamed.

I told her to do what she was comfortable with and I would let her know how she was doing.

I felt her hot breath reach my cock as she opened her mouth and started to lick my cock. She was gentle and very slow at first but once she got the hang of it she started going faster and faster. She took every bit of my member in her mouth and down her throat until my balls touched her chin. She never once choked. I could not take much more of this and I told her that I was going to cum and she started to go even faster, fucking my cock with the back of her throat. She pulled my cock out to take a breath and as soon as she did I shot my load all over her face.

I helped her back up to me and we kissed again. This time it seemed more passionate. Maybe it was because I could taste my cum that I had just let loose all over her face and in her mouth.

She just smiled at me and said, "How did I do?"

"Baby, you were excellent!!" I shuttered.

I grabbed her hand and walked her to the bed. She sat down on the corner of the bed and we started kissing once again. I could still taste the saltiness of the cum in her mouth.

As she sat on the corner of the bed, I asked her if she had ever had her boyfriend go down on her before. She simply stated that he had only played with her.

I kissed her again and made sure to pay close attention to her neck which seemed to drive her wild! I made my way down to her abdomen to the top of her shaved pussy that I would only bypass to go straight to her inner thighs. I licked and kissed her inner thighs and with every stroke of my tongue, I could feel her body tensing up more and more. Before I made my way back up to her pussy I looked up at her and she just smiled.

I could see that she was waiting with loads of anticipation waiting for what she knew was going to happen.

I barely touched my tongue to her soft wet pussy and I could tell that she had never experienced anything like this before. She was in pure ecstasy with every movement of my tongue.

I worked her pussy with my tongue, and decided to see just how far she was willing to go so I slid my finger across her butthole real slow and she jumped. I thought she was going to try and stop me but instead, she begged for more. While sucking her clit I placed a finger at the opening to her butt and gently started to slide my finger in little by little.

I don't know if it was the attention to her clit or the combination of my finger in her ass but she arched her back and let out the biggest screaming orgasm I have ever heard. I worked my tongue down to her butt and licked her asshole while I played with her clit, and she returned with yet another intense orgasm.

She reached down and grabbed a hold of my head to pull me back up and said, "Fuck me. Fuck me now!"

Published 
Written by scaredmoose
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments