Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Young Desire Chapter 02

"Sue and James experience their first day at a lifestyle resort"

20
3 Comments 3
2.7k Views 2.7k
5.9k words 5.9k words

Author's Notes

"Chapter 2 is a slow burn that sets the pace for the next few chapters. Please note that this is a slow but necessary chapter for this story.  It sets up the young lovers for a wild time and helps them navigate very adult issues for teenagers while still having a ton of fun."

As the door closed behind Sue’s parents, I looked at her and asked, “What do you want to do?”

We had not had time to think or discuss what this week would turn into since we discovered the surprise her parents ambushed us with.  

Sue took a deep breath with a heavy sigh. “First, I need a shower…” A momentary pause as she remembered our situation, and her eyes took on a playful glance and re-stated, “We… have to take a shower.  And then we need to talk about… all of… this,” she said waving her arms. “This changes everything about our plans…"

I agreed with her, nodding my head. “This is pretty fucked up.  I planned to try and figure out how to sneak you away from your parents' overwatch.  Now…” 

“I know, right?” stated Sue with a smile.  “It’s not only that, but my entire family dynamic is so different than I thought it was.  My parents fuck other people! What the fuck do I do now?  How do I react?”  She glanced down at the messy bed and then again found my gaze.  “I mean... I am happy that they have given us the freedom to be us… But I was brought up believing one way about my family and then discovered that both of my parents are…” She looked a little worried.

I strode over to the bed, clasped both hands on her cheeks, and stared intently into her bright blue eyes. “I’m here, babe.  I love you.  Nothing here changes that.  What was that worried look for?”  

Her eyes started to well up in tears. “I don’t know how to respond to all of this.  Last night, my focus was on us.  I was so excited and horny. The only thing I thought about was finally getting taken by you.  I was totally wrapped up in us and my fantasy coming true... And it did... It exceeded any fantasy I had before this trip. But…”

“Do you regret last night?” I asked worriedly.

“No, no…” she responded quickly.  “Not at all.  I am just concerned… about… how you perceive my parents.  My family. Me?”

I smiled now, understanding a little better. “Honey…  I love you.  Who you are. Who I have come to know.  Yes, your parents threw a major curve ball into our lives, and I am still very… Stunned.” I said with a combo confused and questioning look.

“I don’t judge.  I hope you know that.  Being brought up the way I was, I saw the damage judgment does to people.  I learned that the hard way.  Your parents truly love each other.  You and Marcia are beautiful, intelligent, empathetic, funny, and well-adjusted young women.  Your parents did a great job bringing you both up.”

Sue’s bottom lip quivered a bit at that last statement.

“I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt here.  They have been together for 20 years.  They are still passionately in love.  I know so many families whose parents are nowhere near as tight as yours or are already divorced.  If this…” as I waved my arms around.  “Is their secret sauce? I want to find out more about it.  I promise you, I want you in my life forever, and if there is a secret I need to discover to make that happen, I will do it.”

At that moment, the dam burst for Sue.  She sobbed, and tears flowed down her cheeks. “I love you so much!” she said through several sniffles.  “I thought you would freak out about my parents and think I was some weird sex-crazed love child or something…”

I couldn’t help it.  I burst out with a huge laugh and just hugged her tightly against my chest.  “Weird and sex-crazed ain’t a bad thing…” I said with a chuckle.  

She play-slapped my chest and tried to push me away haphazardly. “Asshole!”  

After the chuckles died down, I spoke softly in her ear. “I suggest we spend the day on the beach away from your folks and talk through all of this.  It will keep the awkwardness from interacting with your folks to a minimum while we are all naked and give us time to navigate our new reality.”  She nodded into my shoulder.  “We have the added benefit of having a few frozen umbrella drinks to soften the shock and then go skinny dipping in broad daylight.”  At that, she laughed and pushed away to look into my eyes.

“You OK?” I asked. She smiled that heart-melting smile of hers and nodded.

“Good!  Now get that cute butt into the shower because you smell like a cum slut!!” She feigned indignation, swatted my shoulder, and exited the bed toward our master bathroom.  I couldn’t resist and smacked that athletic ass of hers as she squeaked in delight.

As we showered and let the warm water flow over us, I could sense the tension leaving Sue’s body.  I started soaping her down and massaging her back.  I grabbed some of her body wash and applied it to her shoulders and back.  I slowly turned her head by her chin so I could kiss her while continuing my ministrations.  Soaping up her perky b-cup breasts and tight tummy was having the expected effect on my cock.  It stiffened quickly, and Sue noticed as her ass crack, now lathered with semi-rinsed-off body wash, began sliding up and down my shaft. 

I slowly washed every inch of her.  I wanted to know everything there was about her body.  Which toe was longer, the angle of her foot as it joined her ankle, the slender calf of her long, sexy leg.  The powerful and long thighs and taught hamstrings of those slim legs, the sensuous mound of her mons at the V of her legs and torso.  I was in heaven. I was absorbing every aspect of the body that was kept from me for two years because of all the circumstances of the lives we had under the observance of very caring and overprotective parents.

I wanted this.  I needed this.  After I finished my thorough investigation, Sue did the same to me but paid particular attention to my cock.  She had me dripping with expectation as she stood up and kissed me passionately.  I grabbed her legs and lifted her, and unceremoniously pushed her against the shower wall and inserted my cock into her.  Unlike my clumsy attempt last night, I knew exactly where her warm tunnel was.  The head of my cock could almost sense the heat and slid right in. 

She was ready. 

The wetness was overwhelming, and her moan stiffened me further.  I made slow, passionate love to her while her back pressed against the glass shower wall and her legs draped over my forearms.  The urgency from last night tempered as I made love to her.  My strokes were confident but purposeful. Slow but deliberate.  I breathlessly whispered my need into her ear as the warm water from the shower cascaded around us.

“I love you,” I whispered. “I will love you forever.”  Sue let out a loud moan and shuddered as I finished those words. Her orgasm was the only response I needed.

Eventually, we extricated ourselves from the shower and went about our grooming in preparation for breakfast with her parents.  Sue was a little quiet.  I assumed it was a combination of our lovemaking and deeper conversation earlier, so I let it go.

We both got dressed.  Sue put on a skimpy white bikini with a white fishnet and terry cloth wrap, and I put on board shorts and a t-shirt.  (Hell, that describes almost everything I brought on the trip.)

“Ready, babe?” I asked as she stepped out of the bathroom.  She was looking down and not at my face.  Something was up.  I grabbed our room keycard and put my arm around her as we exited.  She shoved my arm off, asking, “So you think my sister is beautiful?”

It took me a second to remember our earlier conversation, but before I could make the connection, I asked, “Wha… What?”  

To her credit, she gave me the moment to mentally go through our discussion before letting on with a smirk that she was fucking with me.

“You little shit!” I said.  “I wonder if they have a BDSM dungeon here we can use so I can give you a proper spanking!” I moved closer to her to give her my attempt at a severe disappointment glare to emphasize my point.  

When she looked up, I saw several emotions flash across her face and a slight blush on her cheeks.  I had no idea what those emotions were.  Hell, I’m eighteen.  What the fuck do I know about women?  I knew I hit on something raw, but I had no idea what it was or if I hit the nerve positively or negatively.  I shrugged it off.  Something to explore later, I suggested to myself as I turned her toward the buffet restaurant.

Her parents were already seated with coffee and juice.  “About time you sleepy heads showed up!” said Bill with a grin. 

Thankfully, Sue stepped in with an, “It’s vacation, Dad!” I just dumbly smiled as I thought about how things changed. 

Before the trip, I would have taken it as a dig.  A little “He’s irresponsible” reminder to my girl.  Now, it took on a new meaning.  He knew exactly why we were late.  Now, I perceived it as a good-natured jibe instead.  Man, has the relationship between Bill and I changed?  It is going to take a while to get through this new dynamic.  Meanwhile, I just smiled dumbly and let Sue take the lead.

“So, how was your room?” Karen asked Sue expectantly.  I think Sue had a similar internal conversation with herself regarding this new relationship with her mom.  Was she going to share the dirt with her BFF or revert to the non-communicative mom/teenager relationship she had with her mom?  We both had some thinking to do.

Sue tried to respond but came up with a “goldfish trying to breathe” look toward her mom.  Karen, seeing her daughter's distress, laughed and patted her hand.  “Let’s get some food, and we will answer the questions you want to know as best we can.  Come on!”

We got up and headed to the buffet.  This was no Golden Coral.  The layout was fantastic—various tropical fruits, breakfast items, bagels, lox, and even Irish blood sausage.  I hadn’t seen that since my grandmother visited her sister in “Southie” (South Boston) one summer while visiting us from Cork, Ireland. 

Bill saw my plate and chuckled. “You know you can go up for seconds.  You don’t have to empty the place on a single plate.”  I smiled back and said, “I’m a growing boy” What I didn’t say was ‘that slut of a daughter or yours wore me out, and from the looks of it, I am going to need every bit of help I can get to keep her satisfied,’ but I thought it!

As we settled down with our plates, we became quiet.  This was Sue’s conversation to have, so I waited patiently.  Karen started first.

“Susan.  I know this is all a shock to you.  The thought of my parents having sex or even being naked was hard to comprehend.  Hell, it never entered my mind.  Now, we kind of threw you into the pot with us.”  She looked at Sue with concern.  

“While you and Marcia were still young, we had some friends we frequently had dinner with.  They introduced us to this lifestyle through a conversation after one too many bottles of wine.  At the time, your Dad and I wanted nothing to do with this initially.  Over time, curiosity got the better of us. We talked together and with these other friends of ours to try and understand the whats and the whys.  If you are happily married, why do you need the extra?  It took us over a year to begin to understand.” Karen continued.

“This week, you will meet some of our lifestyle friends.  They are wonderful people, and I hope you take advantage of their wisdom and advice.  That is all we want for you out of this week.”

“You said you were curious,” posed Sue.  “What did you find out?”  Sue glanced at me briefly.

“Your Dad and I had a great marriage.  We love each other more now than when we met.  What we learned is this lifestyle is not for everyone.  Only those with a rock-solid foundation and crazy good communication skills can make this work.  If your relationship is in the shitter and you are looking at the lifestyle to fix it, don’t!”  Karen continued.  “It was explained to us that in a healthy relationship, this…” Karen waved her arms. “Is all just extra.”

Bill stepped in at this point.  “By the time this conversation took place, we were already married for ten years and together for twelve.  We loved each other, and we had decent communication skills.  What they explained to us was this:  imagine your spouse screwing another person, having great orgasms and a lot of fun right in front of you, and you not being jealous or feeling your relationship threatened at all.” Bill paused and looked at me and then Sue.  

I didn’t get it.  I could never be in that place.  Why would I ever want to let anyone else sleep with Sue?  It would devastate me.

“Not a pleasant thought for either of you, am I right?” Bill asked us.

“Hell no!” said Susan.  I agreed. “I couldn’t do that,” I said.

“That was my reaction as well,” Bill said and then looked at Susan. “Or your mother’s.”

“But instead of looking at that base-instinct reaction, we asked ourselves and each other “How?”  How could anyone do that with their spouse?  They then posed a different question.  What level of communication would you have to have with your spouse not to feel jealous or that your relationship is threatened?  What would that look like?”

“That would be impossible,” I said.  “How could you let that happen and not feel your partner will leave you for someone else?”

“That is exactly the mission your mom and I took on to see if it was possible.  We needed to know that no matter what happened, we would be together.  We would have to communicate our feelings if anything made either of us uncomfortable.” continued Bill.

Laren then spoke up.  “Early on, I felt jealousy if Bill ever held hands with another woman.  It was irrational, but I didn’t understand that at the time.  I didn’t fully accept that our relationship was strong enough to survive it.”

“Then why even test it?” asked Susan.

“Because we saw that level of communication as a pinnacle we should aspire to.  We would then know that nothing and no person could come between us.” Karen paused and then smiled lecherously.  “That and we love sex too much to wonder what it would be like.”

Bill chuckled.

“The communication thing sounds powerful,” I said, contemplating my following words cautiously. “If every couple could achieve that level of communication, divorce rates would plummet.  I see that. I just can’t see me letting Sue or her letting me do that.” Susan nodded in agreement.


Bill and Karen leaned back and smiled.

“Admittedly,” Karen started. “We wanted to give you two an opportunity to see what great sex can be in a relationship.  Your Dad and I are still learning, and it took a frustratingly long time to get to the point where we can push each other's buttons so effortlessly.  We come once a year to indulge in things we can’t do back home and to learn new things about each other and how we can please each other.” Karen looked between Sue and me.

“That is all we want for you guys.  See what the possibilities are.  Know that there are more positions than missionary and doggie. Know that there are hundreds of ways to please each other sexually.”

Ji_Yu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ji_Yu

Bill took over.  “I know this is not normal. Dads aren’t supposed to be launching their daughters off on their sex lives.”  Susan blushed redder than I had seen her before.  Bill looked pretty red, too.

“I just want you to be happy, baby.  You are my oldest. I want you to learn from your mom’s and my mistakes and kick your sex life off with freedom and support without the guilt and repression that tend to accompany teens today.  You and James have something special.  I like James. Most of all, I like you together.  If we can urge you into a solid lifelong partnership, then as parents, we have done our job.”

I got the impression that the lecture was over.  I could see Sue thinking things through.  Hell, I was thinking things through.  I know Bill and Karen saw it on our faces.  


“So, what are your plans for today?” asked Karen.  

With the subject officially changed, “We were going to hit the beach and get some sun today. We have a lot to talk about,” I said.

“Well, learn from my mistakes,” said Karen.  “The sun here is scorching.  Use sunscreen, and for every one drink with alcohol you have, drink a bottle of water in between.  You can still get your buzz, but reduce the chance of headaches and hangovers..”

After receiving explicit permission from her parents to drink to our heart's content without recrimination, we excused ourselves, grabbed our beach bag, and walked toward the beach.  It was different for me after that conversation.  They didn’t treat us like kids anymore.  I couldn’t speak for Sue, but I suddenly felt I had been given more responsibility.  I felt accountable for my actions.  I felt… like an adult.

Holding hands, we were quiet as we walked down the sandy path toward the beach.  We both looked around and took in the beautiful resort but, at the same time, didn’t see anything.  I looked at Sue, and she was still deep in thought.  We picked the first unoccupied beach bed, put our stuff down, and sat.  The bed resembled those near the pool, with the billowing linen curtains tied to thick wooden posts.  It was nearly 9:30, and a sexy little Latina waitress approached us with a tray of mimosas.  I took two, thanked her with a smile, then handed one to Sue.


Sue took the drink, and the flute was empty in three gulps.  Before the waitress walked off, I grabbed another and handed Sue mine. “How are you doing, babe?” I asked. 

She looked at me and smiled.  “I’m OK.  I think that conversation helped a little.”  She got quiet for a moment.


“Do you want to sleep with someone else while we are here?” she asked cautiously.  I knew my instant answer, but I didn’t honestly know if she would answer the same.  I think the pause gave her concern. 

I finally spoke up.  “In the spirit of the communication level your parents spoke about, I am not ready.  Hell, we both lost our virginities last night.  I don’t have any desire to sleep with anyone else but you.”

Sue relaxed.  “I feel the same way. I think we are still a long way from that.  After two years together, I thought I knew everything I needed to know about you to feel confident in our relationship.  Now, I know I don’t.  I love you so much.  I don’t think I will ever be comfortable enough to be OK with you sleeping with some random slut.”

“Babe, you are the only slut I am interested in,” I said with a smirk.  She looked up and laughed.

“I will be your slut as long as you will have me.  That is my promise,” said Sue.

“Good to hear,” I said.  “This cock belongs only to you. Now, let's focus on some fun.  We can discuss this more later, but this is too much thinking on our first full vacation day, and I haven’t even tasted my drink yet.”

She smiled and leaned over to give me a passionate kiss. 

“I love you, Sue. Now... get naked!” I said.

She laughed, stood up, and removed her wrap and bikini.  I just sat and enjoyed the show.  As Sue stepped out of her bikini bottoms, she motioned for me to do the same.  I stood and removed my t-shirt quickly, followed by my board shorts.  James Jr. was at full attention, and I felt a little embarrassed.

I stood and reached out my hand.  Sue took it and rose, and we started walking toward the azure blue ocean about 100 yards away.  We walked past a few lounge chairs occupied by other resortgoers. We didn’t gauk but instead focused on our destination.  I could feel the eyes on us as we walked, and I felt ever more subconscious about my cock at full staff bouncing in the breeze.  Whenever we got close to a beachgoer, Sue would tuck in close to me and hide her magnificent body.  Sue only felt brave enough to do this because she was with me, so I had to focus on my confidence so she would not succumb to our mutual awkwardness. “Fake it ‘til you make it” was the quote from my baseball coach that I kept repeating to myself.

Finally, at the water's edge, we both took tentative steps into the first wave that crashed on the beach.  A couple holding hands walked by us and said, “Way too cold for us, but good luck!”  Sue and I looked at each other and laughed.  In New England, even in the summer heat, ocean temperatures were 55 degrees to 65 degrees.  When we went swimming, it was a process of slowly numbing body parts until you fully submerged.  Here at this resort, ocean temps were well into the 70’s.  We skipped into the surf and dove into the first waist-high wave together.


When we surfaced, we squatted down so our heads were above water and held each other.  Slow kisses became more passionate kisses, and before long, Sue was riding my cock.  The ocean waves moved our bodies in tune with our passions, and within 3 minutes, I was pumping jets of cum Into my beautiful girlfriend’s tight pussy.  I was still hard, so I kept going until Sue let loose with an orgasm of her own.


We sat/squatted there for 30 minutes, discussing our feelings about what happened this morning.  We both resolved to face the week with the attitude of adventurers.  We wouldn’t hide from anything and try to experience as much as possible as a fully committed monogamous couple.  After our mutual pep talk, we stood hand in hand and walked toward our beach bed.  We both took in the looks as we walked but avoided looking at others.  It was out of habit.  “Avert your eyes from the naked people!”

When we reached our bed, an early-thirties couple had already occupied the bed next to ours.   She was a beautiful bleach blond with d-cup tits and large areolas. He was a slim man with long chestnut brown hair and brown eyes.  He was probably about 5’ 9” tall and in great shape.  

“Hi, neighbor!” said the bubbly blond as we approached.  I responded similarly.  “Wow, you guys are both gorgeous,” she said. 

Sue and I blushed scarlet. “Thank you, you are pretty hot yourselves,” I said in obligation. 

Sue squeezed my hand a little bit.

“I’m Amy, and this is my husband. Ron,” she introduced, turning from the waist to glance at her partner. 

“I’m James, and this is Sue.  Nice to meet you.” I still felt awkward and sensed Sue felt similarly. I was trying my damndest to look her in the eyes instead of doing what I wanted and checking her out.

“Is this your first time here?” asked Amy.  Sue and I just nodded.  “...and your first time at a lifestyle resort?”


“How could you tell?” I asked. 

“Well, usually, people tend to be pretty blatant, checking out other naked people at a lifestyle resort. You, bless your heart, are really trying desperately to keep eye contact,” followed Amy with a giggle.  

That helped break the ice a bit, and we entered into some friendly banter.  Sue stepped out a little from behind me.  She blushed again as both Amy and Ron checked her out more seriously. The couple were amiable, and Sue and I didn’t take long to feel more at ease. 

“So, how did you end up here?” Amy asked.  Sue told the story about how we ended up here and about her parents.


“So let me get this straight, you guys are eighteen, and you just found out that your parents are swingers, and they wanted you to go on this trip to learn more about sex?”


“I gathered they have been in the lifestyle since I was ten or eleven.  And yeah, if it weren't for James’ constant reassurance and positive attitude, I would be huddled in my room dealing with major anxiety attacks,” Sue said with a nervous laugh.  

“Awww sweety, come here,” Amy said taking a step toward Sue and wrapping her into a naked hug.  The naked boob smushing did not help me lose the erection I had been sporting since we walked down to the beach.

The waiter came by with more drinks.  We each took one, and Amy asked the waiter for four Dirty Bananas.  “You guys like bananas and chocolate, right?” We both nodded and a few minutes later, we sipped our first frozen cocktail.

Amy and Ron had a fascinating story.  They were from Illinois and started in the lifestyle the year after they married.  They were both 32 years old and met in college.  They hit the party scene pretty heavily, and they met at one of Ron’s frat parties during an orgy. They did the monogamy bit for a while until they had their two children.  They said they were done having kids and wanted to return to having fun.

“I have learned so much since I have been in the lifestyle,” said Ron. “The sex has been incredible, and my and Amy’s orgasms have only become more intense.”

By this time, Sue and I had three drinks and felt loose.  My erection had died down as well. 

“You mean they get better?” Sue asked Amy with a raised eyebrow. 

“Girl, you have no idea.  I can now squirt nearly on demand.  I’ve even blacked out from a couple of really intense orgasms,” replied Amy.

“Squirt?” Sue asked.  

“Oh, yeah,” Said Amy, “I forgot you were only 18.  How many partners have you had, Sue?”  

“1,” Sue said.

“James?”

“Also 1.”

“Wait, you guys were each other’s firsts?  How long have you been going at it?”

“Since yesterday,” I said with an embarrassed look.

“Oh my God! That is the sweetest thing I have ever heard…  So, squirting is a very intense female orgasm.  A girl can cum so hard that she squirts just like a guy can cum.  I am actually pretty horny talking about all this.  I can demonstrate if you want?”

I wasn’t quite sure what to say, but Sue took the lead and told Amy yes.

“This is going to be fun!”  Amy moved to one of the beds and lay down on her back, spreading her legs as Ron knelt before her.  Sue and I moved closer to get a good view of our new friend’s bald mound.  

“OK, there are a few techniques you need to know to make this happen initially. First, place one hand on top of her pussy and apply a little down pressure. Next, insert two fingers and start moving your fingers by curling them up so they hit the g-spot.”  Ron demonstrated what he was doing on Amy’s open pussy.  Soon, Amy was writhing in ecstasy. 

Ron then picked up the pace and started ramming his fingers in and out of Amy’s pussy while placing more pressure on her mons with his left hand. Sue and I watched Amy’s hips buck and lift off of the bed. She let out a loud scream and Sue and I watched as clear fluid shot out of Amy’s pussy splattering Ron’s chest.

“Holy fuck!” exclaimed Sue. Amy’s eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily. After a minute or two, she opened her eyes and propped herself on her elbows.  “Thanks, babe, that was awesome!”


Amy asked, “Do you want me to show you how?”  

“Um, … sure?” I started hesitantly.

Sue squeaked with delight, went over to our bed, and assumed the same position Amy had with a massive smile.  I went over and knelt in front of Sue’s pussy and placed my left hand on her mons.  “So what is a g-spot?” I asked. 

Amy smiled and came over.  “Here, put your finger next to mine.: I did as our fingers entered Sue’s pussy. 

Sue let out a small gasp. 

“OK, curl your finger up next to mine.”

I complied.

“Do you feel these little pumps right behind the birth canal?” I moved my finger near where Amy’s touched the top of Sue’s pussy.  “That is the g-spot.  Once you know it a little more, you can make your little girlfriend dance to whatever tune you want to play,” Amy said in a husky voice.

I began as Ron had earlier.  Sue responded passionately.  Amy said, “More pressure up top… that’s it.  Now, try to get a rhythm.  Once you get it and she starts responding, speed it up a little.”  I did as told, and Sue started to respond with fast breaths. Her hips started rocking lustily, trying to swallow my fingers deep into her love hole.  Amy watched Sue’s face closely and signaled me to start the jackhammering. “Now, move faster and make sure the palm of your hand smacks that pussy with every in-stoke and keep your fingers curled up…  That’s it! Keep going.”

Within about a minute, my little Sue’s ass began levitating off of the mattress, followed by groans of pleasure.  Soon, she stiffened and twisted onto her side. The moaning stopped, and I saw her holding her breath. Suddenly a Geiser started shooting out of Sue’s pussy, splashing into the palm of my hand and deflecting back all over Sue’s twisting athletic body.  The held breath let loose with a gutteral scream, and then she went limp.

Sue was out cold.  I tried to shake her a little bit and got worried.  Amy put a hand on my shoulder.  “It’s OK, give her a few seconds.  That girl just touched the face of God, and it will take a few to come back to her body.  You, my friend, are a fast learner,” said Amy.

I relaxed and then laughed, “I had a good teacher.”

As Amy predicted, Sue started to come to.  I climbed up next to her and hovered a few inches from her face. “Are you alright, babe?” I asked, showing my concern. 

Sue grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me into a scorching kiss.  “I love you so much!” said Sue drowsily. 

Amy laughed and told Sue how jealous she was.  “I didn’t learn how to do that until I was twenty-eight.  Girlfriend, you are going to have amazing sex for a very long time.”

A couple more drinks, and we were all feeling it.  Amy asked if we had dinner plans. 

“Yes, we are having dinner with my parents and some of their friends,” said Sue.  “I am still not sure how I feel about all this and my parents.” 

“You will get there.  This is all fun.  It’s extra.  It sounds like your folks love each other.  They are just having fun.  Keep your mind open and remember your folks are only human like the rest of us.” said Amy.  “Tell you what, meet us at the nightclub around nine, and Ron and I will show you around.”

We agreed and said our goodbyes as we stumbled up the beach path toward the pool.  We could see feet hanging out of the pool bed where Karen and Bill were.  As we approached, Sue grabbed my hand.  When I looked, my mouth dropped.  Karen had her face shoved in some woman’s pussy while Bill was lying down next to the woman, sucking on some pretty impressive tits. Sue cleared her throat. 

“Back from the beach.,” she said.  Karen picked her head up from red and puffy set of labia topped with a strawberry blond landing strip and looked at her daughter with a smile.  

“Did you have fun?” she asked.  “Good,” she said, taking our nods as an answer.  Dinner in the main restaurant will be at 6:30.  Dress nice!” she said and then went right back to her friend’s pussy. 

Sue and I moved toward our room.  We had time for a quick shower and a nap before dinner.

Published 
Written by BosBuano
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments