Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Cajun Wedding Night

"A cock in distress."

20
9 Comments 9
530 Views 530
806 words 806 words

Down in South Louisiana amidst the towering oak trees and the verdant cedars of the bayou and swamps, a people known as Acadians lived. They spoke their version of French and lived a life often referred to as the “Bon Temps”…the good life and it was.

Somewhere near Opelousas, Celestine and her soon-to-be husband Pierre lived. They had known each other all their lives and had been together since middle school. Now they were engaged to be married with only a few days left until the wedding. From the beginning, they had made a vow of chastity. They promised that they would save themselves for each other until after they were married and so they had.

Pierre’s best man was organizing a bachelor party for the groom and ten friends. You knew there would be fun and good food…and, don’t forget…plenty to drink. The gumbo and etouffee would be made by the Rendezvous Restaurant just outside Breau Bridge plus two large bags of live crawfish for the boil with potatoes, corn, and onions added. That was planned for the Friday night just after the wedding rehearsal.

The days passed quickly and before you knew it the night was upon them. The rehearsal finished and the boys took off for Pierre’s camp for the festivities. The food and drink were laid out. The crawfish had been dumped on the newspaper-covered table and was ready to eat. They were going to have fun in the bayou! Like every Cajun gathering more people showed up than were invited but Cajuns always have plenty for guests.

The next morning when Pierre woke up the first thing that he noticed was a horrible pain around his genitals. He pulled the sheet back and saw they were all beaten to hell… black, blue, and red. He panicked…this was the day of his wedding and he didn’t have a clue what he had done. Obviously, his promise to Celestine was in jeopardy. He needed to find a solution to his problem.

His first idea was to call Dr, Dupuis. The phone rang and rang with no answer. It was Saturday and, of course, the office was closed leaving him no choice but to call the doctor at home. The phone rang and was picked up by Dr, Dupuis. Pierre excitedly explained his problem and the doctor said there was not really much he could do. Pierre insisted, begged, and pleaded…the doctor finally agreed to see Pierre in his office in half an hour.

Samantha_gomez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Samantha_gomez

Pierre was waiting outside the office when the doctor arrived. The door was opened and they walked back to an examining room. Pierre was told to remove his pants and underwear, then sit on the examing table.

The doctor took one look and exclaimed, “Holy shit! What in hell did you do to to yourself!”

“I can’t remember anything! Last night after a certain time is blank, but you have to do something, anything!” pleaded Pierre.

The doctor looked at Pierre saying, “All I can do is put some salve on it, wrap it in gauze, then tape a couple of tongue depressors around it. Nothing more can be done.”

Pierre reluctantly agreed and left with his genitals wrapped.

The wedding was beautiful, the bride glowed as only brides do. The reception was well attended by family and friends. Pierre tried to maintain a happy demeanor but under the circumstances, it was difficult but he did the best he could.

Before too long it was time for the couple to leave. They climbed into Pierre’s pickup truck and were off to Baton Rouge. They had fifty-yard line tickets to the LSU/Alabama game. The day after the game they were off to New Orleans, but that night was the only thing on Pierre’s mind

They arrived at the motel, checked in, and went to their room. Celestine said she had bought some fancy lingerie for this special night. She went to the bathroom to change while Pierre removed his clothes and got into bed pulling the covers up to his chin. He was sweating bullets…what would he say?

Celestine came out the bathroom in a frilly two-piece nighty. She stood at the foot of the bed and started to remove her top saying, “No one has ever seen these breasts or touched them, you will be the first.”

She moved her hands to her bottoms slowly pulling them down revealing her shaved pussy, then said, “No have has ever seen this pussy or ever touched it. You will be the first.”

She stood totally naked before Pierre as he quivered beneath the sheets desperately trying to think of something to say. Then with a great flourish, he stripped off the sheets exclaiming, “Look, still in the box!!!”

Published 
Written by Icarus4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments