Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Touch of Ink

"Jon listens to a loud neighbor"

25
12 Comments 12
2.9k Views 2.9k
869 words 869 words

“And there is goes!” Jon thought to himself. Like clockwork three nights every week, the sex noises from his neighbor reached interesting heights. He hadn’t met that neighbor, but three weekdays and some Saturdays, right at eight, the noises started and kept going for a couple of hours.

“At least it wasn’t while I was trying to sleep, not that those really sexy noises are bothering me all that much.” Jon was laying on his bed, his cock already hard in anticipation. He used a little baby oil and was stroking it slowly as the noise from next door got louder. “God, she is sexy as fuck! She must keep him up and tease him forever.” Jon tried to imagine keeping hard for 90+ minutes trying to satisfy his vocal neighbor. Just before ten, the volume went up and he could hear her climbing higher and higher until she would finally come most spectacularly. In his mind, he kept picturing a gorgeous 20-something with a sexy as hell voice talking him through pleasing her!

Unlike his neighbor, it didn’t take long before he was cleaning up his chest. He knew he was cumming too quickly, but he couldn’t help it once she got loud. He lay back down and listened to her. He knew it wasn’t a recording because it was different each night. Her voice would be sweet as honey and then harshly commanding. But the highlight was when she orgasmed. There was no doubt she came! He looked forward to her ending and often came again himself. He couldn’t remember ever cumming so hard.

The noise level was starting to peak and he was getting hard again. He checked the clock and knew she was getting very close herself. He applied more oil and tried to hold off as long as he could. He wanted to cum right with her. He stroked his cock, timing with the noises next door. He never heard her guy, just her, which was OK by him. It was her voice that turned him on. He arched his back as he got close, trying to time it with her, but suddenly she peaked, sooner than expected.

He sped up, gripping his cock even harder. His body stiffened as the noise from next door quieted, but he couldn’t stop. His body was so tight, he couldn’t even breathe. Suddenly, with a loud groan, he came really hard. He saw his own cum go almost straight up in the air and came back down on his belly as he collapsed down on his bed. He lay there catching his breath and stared down at his cock slowly softening. He nearly fell asleep when he heard a knock on the wall.

Karla_Rodriguez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Karla_Rodriguez

“I hope it was good for you! It fucking sounded like it,” said the voice he had been listening to for weeks.

“Oh my God, I am so . . .”

“Don’t you dare say you’re sorry, you sounded pretty good. Clean up and come answer your door in a couple of minutes. If you are a 300lb nerd who should be living in his mother’s basement I am going to be very disappointed.”

Jon froze for a moment and then scrambled to get his act together. She didn’t give him any time to think about it, with one thought, “Would she come alone or bring her guy?” Three minutes later he had on shorts and a tee-shirt and was walking toward the door when there was a gentle knock. He thought about using the peephole but didn’t want a preamble. She had to be gorgeous, she just had to be as sexy as hell. No one who wasn’t would get fucked that well and that often. He opened the door quickly and just looked at her.

She stood there, her smile got wider as she took him in as well. She was tall, about five-seven or eight, curvy, but not heavy. Her dark hair glowed and matched her dark eyes. He took her in from the choker she had around her neck, her own cropped tee-shirt, shorts, down to her toes peeking out from a pair of sandals.

“I’m Jasmine. Hope I haven’t been keeping you awake,” and held out her hand and her shirt lifted.  He could see a flower tattoo and realized it was her name as well.

“Jon, and no, you haven’t been keeping me up.”

“Oh I think I have been keeping you ‘up’, you sounded really sexy tonight so I wanted to meet you.”

“Would you like to come in?”

“Not tonight, but soon."

She turned and showed him a terrific ass and walked toward her door. She glanced back and saw him watching her ass. “Yup, if you like this ass, you’ll get to know it much better real soon.”

With that, she walked off with a chuckle. Jon didn’t know what to think and wasn’t sure he even wanted to think just yet. The image of her walking away wasn’t going to leave his mind for a while. Even after just cumming, he felt himself start getting hard again.

Published 
Written by Brookell
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments